The Official Michigan vs. Ohio State Thread!!!

most viewed right now
 140
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 56
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
south875 
space
avatar space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Everything thing JBeezy and Aesop says is "well michigan's D is just as good as OSU" or "Leon Hall is just as good as any of OSU's CB"

PLEEEEASE! Ohio State is BETTER in every facet of the game so stop comparing them to UM.

:finger: michigan

GO BUCKEYES!!!!

damn, your talking alot of sh*t...like i said, keep all the sh*t talking until after the game because if OSU loses u will never hear the end of it. let the game speak for itself..i like michigan, but i'm not gonna be talking all kinds of dumb sh*t,like Michigan is better in all facets of the game i'll save it for saturday


Last edited by south875; 11-14-2005 at 05:18 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #22
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5356 5356
yea when someone says that a person is just as good that means that they are on the same level , its not that hard to understand , we're not saying hall is almost just as good . we're saying they are just as good .. see big difference .. GO BLUE !
 12 years ago '05        #23
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Aesop730 said:
yea when someone says that a person is just as good that means that they are on the same level , its not that hard to understand , we're not saying hall is almost just as good . we're saying they are just as good .. see big difference .. GO BLUE !
I understood full and well what you put and meant and the fact still remains:

Youboty > Hall

Whitner > Hall

I'm not saying this because I hate Michigan or because I love Ohio State, that is how they are judged by the general consensus AND have both proven to be that way up to this point in the season.

I wouldn't argue with you if you told me Hart is better than Pittman in skill....or that your TE is better than all of ours put together. I dont understand why some of you UM cats cant admit when an Ohio State player is better at a position than a UM player, even if the UM player is good.
 12 years ago '05        #24
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Y2Luda said:
I understood full and well what you put and meant and the fact still remains:

Youboty > Hall

Whitner > Hall

I'm not saying this because I hate Michigan or because I love Ohio State, that is how they are judged by the general consensus AND have both proven to be that way up to this point in the season.

I wouldn't argue with you if you told me Hart is better than Pittman in skill....or that your TE is better than all of ours put together. I dont understand why some of you UM cats cant admit when an Ohio State player is better at a position than a UM player, even if the UM player is good.
That's basically what I was tryin to get at. Yall can't give Ohio State credit without saying BUT so and so is just as good.


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-14-2005 at 05:51 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #25
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 south875 said:
damn, your talking alot of sh*t...like i said, keep all the sh*t talking until after the game because if OSU loses u will never hear the end of it. let the game speak for itself..i like michigan, but i'm not gonna be talking all kinds of dumb sh*t,like Michigan is better in all facets of the game i'll save it for saturday
WTF are you talkin about!!!!

It's a ritual!!!!, Ohio State and UM fans talk sh*t ALL YEAR LONG and now that the game is here there's going to be even more trash talkin BEFORE and AFTER the game.


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-14-2005 at 05:54 PM..
 11-14-2005, 06:11 PM         #26
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at these Michigan Fans talkin bout how good their Safties are.......im sure yall were sayin the same thing about Shazor last yr and look what happened to him..........aint even get drafted
 12 years ago '05        #27
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 backMJPIP2333 said:
at these Michigan Fans talkin bout how good their Safties are.......im sure yall were sayin the same thing about Shazor last yr and look what happened to him..........aint even get drafted
I dont think that is completely accurate, you can have a great college game and it just not translate to the pros.

Even with that said the notion that UM has a better secondary, whether it be Saftey or CB, is ridiculous.
 12 years ago '04        #28
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Why do you keep bringin up what year in eligibility those players are and what they are PROJECTED to draft at? We're talkin overall talent. We all know NFL is much different and has no effect on how guys play in college...so lets throw Mel Kipers draft board out the fu*kin' window, we don't need that sh*t to decide who's a better college player.

And I NEVER said Michigan's defense as a whole was better than OSU's so thank you YellowGirl for putting words into my mouth.......I made a point that several of Michigan's defensive players were better than several OSU defensive players. OSU's defense is great because of their outstanding LB corp, not because of those all world safeties you claim Nate Salley and Whitner are......not saying they aren't talented, just saying Michigan's safteties have played just as good this year.....and like it said, could go either way. Leon Hall IS better than Youboty, but Youboty is better than every other Michigan CB. And I'm sorry but OSU doesn't have a D-Lineman on Woodley's level......
 12 years ago '05        #29
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 JBeezy said:
Why do you keep bringin up what year in eligibility those players are and what they are PROJECTED to draft at? We're talkin overall talent. We all know NFL is much different and has no effect on how guys play in college...so lets throw Mel Kipers draft board out the fu*kin' window, we don't need that sh*t to decide who's a better college player.

And I NEVER said Michigan's defense as a whole was better than OSU's so thank you YellowGirl for putting words into my mouth.......I made a point that several of Michigan's defensive players were better than several OSU defensive players. OSU's defense is great because of their outstanding LB corp, not because of those all world safeties you claim Nate Salley and Whitner are......not saying they aren't talented, just saying Michigan's safteties have played just as good this year.....and like it said, could go either way. Leon Hall IS better than Youboty, but Youboty is better than every other Michigan CB. And I'm sorry but OSU doesn't have a D-Lineman on Woodley's level......
I bring up the year of eligiblity along with the draft situation to further my point, like with Whitner. Why do you think an underclassman is considered for the NFL draft, talent.

Anyway:

You can believe what you want to believe but our defense is great and the LB's make us one of the top 3 in the nation.

Hall has been playing better than I expected going into this year BUT to say he IS better than Youboty, as in hands down, is atrocious. You, and other UM fans, are about the only ones in the country who will see it that way. Either way I'll even go out on a limb and give you that it is a wash....

Only reason I'll do that is because Whitner is better than whoever else in the secondary you try and throw out here. You can type whatever you want but you, and again UM fans, are the ONLY ONES that see it any other way.

Lastly, yes I gave Woodley the edge on the D-Line, but by not as much as you make it out to be because Kudla has been a surprise.....and as I said before if you factor in Bobby Carpenter as a DE than yes we do have someone who not only matches Woodley but exceeds him.

Bottom line: I see we'll have to agree to disagree with the Youboty/Hall arguement, and I can see how you could somehow make that a.ssumption but you hurt your crediblity when you say that our secondary isn't the more taleneted of the two.

Youboty, Whitner, Salley, and Everett are a better foursome than any four you can throw out there, if you dont see that I hate to say this like I'm an authority but you dont need to be talking college football anymore.
 12 years ago '05        #30
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Everything thing JBeezy and Aesop
Not "puttin words in your mouth".

 JBeezy said:
And I NEVER said Michigan's defense as a whole was better than OSU's so thank you YellowGirl for putting words into my mouth.......I made a point that several of Michigan's defensive players were better than several OSU defensive players. OSU's defense is great because of their outstanding LB corp, not because of those all world safeties you claim Nate Salley and Whitner are......not saying they aren't talented, just saying Michigan's safteties have played just as good this year.....and like it said, could go either way. Leon Hall IS better than Youboty, but Youboty is better than every other Michigan CB. And I'm sorry but OSU doesn't have a D-Lineman on Woodley's level......
By you saying "that several of Michigan's defensive players were better than several OSU defensive players", basically your implying UM defense is better than Ohio State's....there's only 11 players on defense. Is Leon Hall even considered for any All Big Ten team??

This can go on and on about individual players, but as a whole Ohio State's defense plays harder, tackles better, blitz better, and has a better scheme overall plain and simple.

These comparisons can go out the window, the Team that wants it the most will win on Saturday.

Go Buckeyes!!!!
:finger: michigan
 12 years ago '05        #31
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 12 years ago '04        #32
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Not "puttin words in your mouth".



By you saying "that several of Michigan's defensive players were better than several OSU defensive players", basically your implying UM defense is better than Ohio State's....there's only 11 players on defense. Is Leon Hall even considered for any All Big Ten team??

This can go on and on about individual players, but as a whole Ohio State's defense plays harder, tackles better, blitz better, and has a better scheme overall plain and simple.

These comparisons can go out the window, the Team that wants it the most will win on Saturday.

Go Buckeyes!!!!
:finger: michigan
Since when does several=11?

Ok, because didn't understand what I meant, how bout we change the word several to the word "few".......understand now? Prolly not......once again, I NEVER SAID MICHIGAN'S DEFENSE WAS BETTER! Damn.....stop reacting to something I never said......
 12 years ago '04        #33
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5356 5356
 Y2Luda said:
I understood full and well what you put and meant and the fact still remains:

Youboty > Hall

Whitner > Hall

I'm not saying this because I hate Michigan or because I love Ohio State, that is how they are judged by the general consensus AND have both proven to be that way up to this point in the season.

I wouldn't argue with you if you told me Hart is better than Pittman in skill....or that your TE is better than all of ours put together. I dont understand why some of you UM cats cant admit when an Ohio State player is better at a position than a UM player, even if the UM player is good.

ive acknowledged hawk .. GO BLUE!
 12 years ago '05        #34
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 JBeezy said:
Since when does several=11?

Ok, because didn't understand what I meant, how bout we change the word several to the word "few".......understand now? Prolly not......once again, I NEVER SAID MICHIGAN'S DEFENSE WAS BETTER! Damn.....stop reacting to something I never said......
You should have put "few" in the first place, you don't have "several" anyways.

I know you didn't say michigan's D was better, I know who said it, I guess you didn't see JBeezy and Aesop.


:finger: michigan
 12 years ago '05        #35
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Aesop730 said:
ive acknowledged hawk .. GO BLUE!
That is because if you didn't you know all crediblity toward the subject for you would be thrown out the window...lol.
 12 years ago '04        #36
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5356 5356
i dont think it will be that close , i mean i know what u - m is gonna try and do andi think its gonna work and they win .
 12 years ago '05        #37
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Aesop730 said:
i dont think it will be that close , i mean i know what u - m is gonna try and do andi think its gonna work and they win .
So your saying Michigan wins in convincing fashion?
 12 years ago '05        #38
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
WTF, College Gameday is going to be at PSU vs. MSU!!!

Maybe it will make MSU play better......hopefully.

Go Buckeyes!!
:finger: michigan
 12 years ago '04        #39
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
i dont michigan fans are exactly crazyy..

buuuuuuuutt..

AJ Hawk >>>>>> Michigans Entire Defense

Teddy Ginn >>>>>> any player on Michigan

but i really dont care who wins

the []_ _[] all day..
 12 years ago '04        #40
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5356 5356
forget miami . ginn osnt on brea$tons level at all .. i mean look at the stats from last year and this year ..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy