The Official Michigan vs. Ohio State Thread!!!

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #221
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
As a buckeye fan, should I be cheering for USC to lose this late in season, in hope of OSU getting to a BCS game????

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-19-2005 at 10:57 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #222
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
not really...yall prolly locked it up with miami losin...but it couldnt hurt..
 12 years ago '05        #223
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Gmitch528 said:
not really...yall prolly locked it up with miami losin...but it couldnt hurt..

Yea, even if SC loses they still would be in front of OSU....in that case....GO TROJANS! :rolleyes: :wow: :sick: :applause: :banghead:

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-19-2005 at 11:02 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #224
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
As a buckeye fan, should I be cheering for USC to lose this late in season, in hope of OSU getting to a BCS game????
You should be rooting for them to lose. It makes us look better. If they lose, along with that Miami loss today, that would mean our only two losses are agaisnt the BCS #1 Texas and BCS #2 Penn State.
 12 years ago '05        #225
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
You should be rooting for them to lose. It makes us look better. If they lose, along with that Miami loss today, that would mean our only two losses are agaisnt the BCS #1 Texas and BCS #2 Penn State.
True, I didn't look at it that way.

I just want to see Notre Dame vs. Ohio State in the fiesta bowl.

I hate Notre Dame, those racist bastards!!!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-19-2005 at 11:05 PM..
 11-19-2005, 11:22 PM         #226
Home Jersey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was a great game. Repping O State/ CAP CITY BOI!!!!!

fu*k Michigan.
 12 years ago '04        #227
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I didn't give anybody hate.......except for Aseop, atleast I dont think so ......If I did my bad. I GOT LOVE FOR ALL MY BUCKEYE FANS AFTER THIS VICTORY.......I FEEL LOVELY! ( and tipsy)
You gave me hate :finger:

Nah, I'm messin' w/ you, I don't care.....
 11-20-2005, 01:51 AM         #228
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kirk Herbstreit thinks its gonna be OSU vs VT in the Orange Bowl :wow:

**ps - i really hope Bobby Carpenter will be able to play in the Bowl Game i felt really bad seeing him go out on the 1st play and crying with Salley
 12 years ago '05        #229
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
I would much rather have Notre Dame in the Fiesta than Virginia Tech in the Orange.

Although both ND and Va. Tech took some key recruits from Ohio so if there was another team other ND I'd want to play it's Va. Tech.

I just HATE ND with a passion and want to shut those Irish fans up.
 12 years ago '05        #230
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 4 4
 backMJPIP2333 said:
Yes and Yes
Thx...now the hard 1: Out of those 2, who is more likely to succeed in the NFL?

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 167 (+5) 
  Career: | Aug 08: 36-18, Rank #192 *
 12 years ago '04        #231
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,668 | Props total: 5357 5357
brea$ton made some key plays that kept us in the game , he didnt have a spectatcular game and all that but he didnt have a weak game, the plays he made were good plays , and avant didnt have the best game like ive said, but still hes the better wr than holmes point blank . . i dont see how in any way i sound ignorant at all , cause im not saying that holmes is better than avant so if that makes me sound ignorant and , i mean yea i said wood was gonna smack smith out the game ,im speaking literally and figurtively .. but i didnt say anything that made us look bad as fans or me as ignorant as a buckeye fan. i think u need to go look up ignorance.. i know what im talking about, u may not like it but i know what im saying , im not saying anything dumb, or ignorant like ive been saying, i may have blown some things outta poportion but im not being ignorant or dumb so hey .. :finger: all yall buckeye fans ..
 12 years ago '05        #232
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Gonzales is one of the most underrated players in the country, Ted Ginn Sr says he faster than Ted Ginn Jr. :wow:

Santonio Holmes and Donte Whitner ONE MORE YEAR!!!!
Donte is definitely staying. Santonio I wish but I doubt it. Next year Ohio State will be in the thick of things for a national championship. Pittman, Smith, Ginn, Gonzalez, hopefully Holmes. The defense will be hurt with the loss of the LB's but Ohio State will have the young backups to fill in.
 12 years ago '05        #233
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
brea$ton made some key plays that kept us in the game , he didnt have a spectatcular game and all that but he didnt have a weak game, the plays he made were good plays , and avant didnt have the best game like ive said, but still hes the better wr than holmes point blank . . i dont see how in any way i sound ignorant at all , cause im not saying that holmes is better than avant so if that makes me sound ignorant and , i mean yea i said wood was gonna smack smith out the game ,im speaking literally and figurtively .. but i didnt say anything that made us look bad as fans or me as ignorant as a buckeye fan. i think u need to go look up ignorance.. i know what im talking about, u may not like it but i know what im saying , im not saying anything dumb, or ignorant like ive been saying, i may have blown some things outta poportion but im not being ignorant or dumb so hey .. :finger: all yall buckeye fans ..
The fact you typed that with a straight face is amusing.

You apparently missed the entire point and I'm done explaining it. There is a reason why NOONE is backing you on this, even UM fans.

Please hush before your foot goes any further in there.
 11-20-2005, 02:23 PM         #234
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
Donte is definitely staying. Santonio I wish but I doubt it. Next year Ohio State will be in the thick of things for a national championship. Pittman, Smith, Ginn, Gonzalez, hopefully Holmes. The defense will be hurt with the loss of the LB's but Ohio State will have the young backups to fill in.
theres no Definite that Whitner will stay, i was reading an article that Whitner and Holmes are pondering the draft.........personally i hope they both stay lol
 12 years ago '05        #235
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 backMJPIP2333 said:
theres no Definite that Whitner will stay, i was reading an article that Whitner and Holmes are pondering the draft.........personally i hope they both stay lol
I like Donte but I think he needs to stay another year. I wouldn't be mad if Holmes left but like I said before if both leave Ohio State can regroup. They have one of the top 5 recruiting classes year in and out.
 11-20-2005, 02:30 PM         #236
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am just pissed that MIchigan is 4th in the Big Ten Now
 12 years ago '05        #237
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 backMJPIP2333 said:
More than likely Youboty and Whitner stay, Holmes is all but out the door.

I'd put money that Youboty stays and Holmes leaves....the darkhorse is Whitner.
 12 years ago '05        #238
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said:
I am just pissed that MIchigan is 4th in the Big Ten Now
Depends on how they pick you guys up, when the bowls start picking they can pick any of you [NW, Mich, and Wisconsin]

I think it's a lock that Wisconsin gets the Capital One bowl though.

You guys will either be in the:

Mastercard against Oklahoma

or

Outback against Georgia

Either bowl game is a great matchup in my eyes, I know it's not what you guys are looking for in terms of prestige.
 11-20-2005, 02:54 PM         #239
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
More than likely Youboty and Whitner stay, Holmes is all but out the door.

I'd put money that Youboty stays and Holmes leaves....the darkhorse is Whitner.
yea hopefully Troy can somehow talk to Holmes and maybe bring him back for his Senior Yr

**lol or we can watch the Draft and see who goes 1st Holmes or Avant**
 12 years ago '05        #240
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 backMJPIP2333 said:
yea hopefully Troy can somehow talk to Holmes and maybe bring him back for his Senior Yr

**lol or we can watch the Draft and see who goes 1st Holmes or Avant**
All I'm saying is dont get your hopes up.

He said going into this year it was his "money" year...he's married and has children.....AND the WR class this year isn't too impressive.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy