The Official Michigan vs. Ohio State Thread!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #201
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Y2Luda said:
Ignorance isn't what makes this rivalry great. You can be adult enough to admit when a player is just better, that doesn't have anything to do with allegence. I understand it my be harder to grasp if it's YOUR team and all but it's to that point in the season where your head should take over for your heart. What you put just sounds like an excuse to sound stupid.
I wasn't really reading what Aesop said so I dunno if what he said was dumb or not but if it was just something like Avant>>>Holmes thats fine....thats not sounding stupid. But if someone said something like, "Avant>>>>Holmes cuz Holmes is garbage" THAT would be stupid. Just saying I think a certain player is better or that I'd rather have him...that isn't a dumb or stupid statement.....that's all I meant.
 12 years ago '05        #202
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 JBeezy said:
I wasn't really reading what Aesop said so I dunno if what he said was dumb or not but if it was just something like Avant>>>Holmes thats fine....thats not sounding stupid. But if someone said something like, "Avant>>>>Holmes cuz Holmes is garbage" THAT would be stupid. Just saying I think a certain player is better or that I'd rather have him...that isn't a dumb or stupid statement.....that's all I meant.
It wasn't in regards to the Holmes/Avant situation, it was what you posted in general.

I dont mind when someone actually has a case, i.e. Holmes/Avant, but the post you made opens the door for me to say that our 3rd string RB is better than Hart just because I'm a Buckeye fan.

P.S. You should read what Aesop wrote, makes all you Michigan fans look a little worse.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 11-19-2005 at 10:03 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #203
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 Y2Luda said:
It wasn't in regards to the Holmes/Avant situation, it was what you posted in general.

I dont mind when someone actually has a case, i.e. Holmes/Avant, but the post you made opens the door for me to say that our 3rd string RB is better than Hart just because I'm a Buckeye fan.

P.S. You should read what Aesop wrote, makes all you Michigan fans look a little worse.

i dont think what he says makes us look worse, especially if were not sayin what hes say, he cant put words in our mouth..i mean for example, i consider you and backmj to be pretty level headed buckeye fans...but the majority of them are in fact ignorant...but because they are that dont mean it makes yall look worse...i mean i can sit here and talk football w/ yall...but ill be damned if i do it with some of these cats around here

Last edited by Gmitch528; 11-19-2005 at 10:11 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #204
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Gmitch528 said:
i dont think what he says makes us look worse, especially if were not sayin what hes say, he cant put words in our mouth..i mean for example, i consider you and backmj to be pretty level headed buckeye fans...but the majority of them are in fact ignorant...but because they are that dont mean it makes yall look worse...i mean i can sit here and talk football w/ yall...but ill be damned if i do it with some of these cats around here
I didn't literally mean that, it was to make a point.

Although I do find it a tad ironic that you can generalize a whole group of people as ignorant when in fact that can be considered ignorant.......think about it.

I try to be level headed, I get carried away sometimes with the Buckeyes but I love college football so I try and be objective.
 12 years ago '04        #205
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Y2Luda said:

Well of course you can't just say something COMPLETELY retarded and say oh "its because of the rivalry" but in case where the comparison is close.....is what I was trying to say.....I hope you know what I'm saying......OR at least what I MEANT to say.....
 12 years ago '05        #206
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Gmitch528 said:

Gmitch, you came at the end of the discussion. What aseop is saying, is straight ignorant, for real, he even reiterated it after the game.I wouldn't say Jbeezy is , because he was the first michigan fan on here to give Ohio State credit after the game, I can respect that. But to still say Michigan > Ohio State after the game is stupid!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-19-2005 at 10:20 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #207
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Well of course you can't just say something COMPLETELY retarded and say oh "its because of the rivalry" but in case where the comparison is close.....is what I was trying to say.....I hope you know what I'm saying......OR at least what I MEANT to say.....
I know what you meant. That's why I said I'm aiight with the Holmes/Avant comparison.

Most of that was directed at Aesop.
 12 years ago '05        #208
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
ON ESPN CLASSIC @ 9 on WEDNESDAY.

:applause: to michigan, they came and played hard in this game!

Ohio State & michigan > any rivalry in sports.

seriously, I was on my knees prayin for this game in the 4th quarter.

*off to watch the tape of the game*

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-19-2005 at 10:27 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #209
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
ON ESPN CLASSIC @ 9 on WEDNESDAY.

:applause: to michigan, they came and played hard in this game!

Ohio State & michigan > any rivalry in sports.

seriously, I was on my knees prayin for this game in the 4th quarter.

*off to watch the tape of the game*

time for you and i to turn our attention to the colts...
 12 years ago '05        #210
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Gmitch528 said:
time for you and i to turn our attention to the colts...

YEZZIR!! I really want the Bengals to win this game, so many people here (in Dayton and BX) are doubting the Bengals. If the Bengals win this game I'm goin to buy me and my stepdad a jersey. #85 and # 9!

GO BENGALS!
WHO DEY!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-19-2005 at 10:34 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #211
BigBen 
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 0 0
No hate to anyone, but just outta curiousty..

Dunno the dude's name, but didn't that number 11 for OSU run outta bounds then come back in and make the catch? Isn't that illeagle? or was he pushed out?

just curious..

Last edited by BigBen; 11-19-2005 at 10:37 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #212
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BigBen said:
No hate to anyone, but just outta curiousty..

Dunno the dude's name, but didn't that number 11 for OSU run outta bounds then come back in and make the catch? Isn't that illeagle? or was he pushed out?

just curious..
Your allowed in college football to come back in if you were forced out. You also have to immedietly come back, which he did also.

The play was legal, and his name is Gonzalez.
 12 years ago '04        #213
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
YEZZIR!! I really want the Bengals to win this game, so many people here (in Dayton and BX) are doubting the Bengals. If the Bengals win this game I'm goin to buy me and my stepdad a jersey. #85 and # 9!

GO BENGALS!
WHO DEY!

thats 140 right there....200 if you want them ones w/ real stitchin...well worth it tho...our sales are up 200 percent..
 12 years ago '05        #214
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechigan can shut up now..........we gave ya'll two turnovers on simple plays and still won.......who's better now.
Why the hell did you give me hate for this post BAYG?

I'll give you a chance to explain yourself BEFORE I go into why you are a retard for this..........
 12 years ago '04        #215
BigBen 
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 0 0
 Y2Luda said:
Your allowed in college football to come back in if you were forced out. You also have to immedietly come back, which he did also.

The play was legal, and his name is Gonzalez.
okay, so he was forced out thanks..

I wasn't watching at the time it happened, so i questioned that

oh well, thanks for the info and good game to OSU
 12 years ago '05        #216
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Gonzales is one of the most underrated players in the country, Ted Ginn Sr says he faster than Ted Ginn Jr. :wow:

Santonio Holmes and Donte Whitner ONE MORE YEAR!!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-20-2005 at 12:54 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #217
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
Why the hell did you give me hate for this post BAYG?

I'll give you a chance to explain yourself BEFORE I go into why you are a retard for this..........

Who Me??
 12 years ago '05        #218
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Who Me??
Yeah, I was just wondering what the hate was for? Actually interested.....dont have a good reason.

If in fact you meant it, that is another story.
 12 years ago '05        #219
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
Yeah, I was just wondering what the hate was for? Actually interested.....dont have a good reason.

If in fact you meant it, that is another story.
I didn't give anybody hate.......except for Aseop, atleast I dont think so ......If I did my bad. I GOT LOVE FOR ALL MY BUCKEYE FANS AFTER THIS VICTORY.......I FEEL LOVELY! ( and tipsy)

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-19-2005 at 10:50 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #220
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I didn't give anybody hate.......except for Aseop, atleast I dont think so ......If I did my bad. I GOT LOVE FOR ALL MY BUCKEYE FANS AFTER THIS VICTORY.......I FEEL LOVELY! ( and tipsy)
Figured it was a mistake......and I've been tipsy to drunk since 12:30.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy