The Official Michigan vs. Ohio State Thread!!!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-19-2005, 06:19 PM         #181
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
and backmj ur a fu*king idiot , go bulls ..
:rolleyes: wow good comeback about Basketball..........You Lost, keep talking like you know sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #182
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5356 5356
yea it was a good game, but i mean shyt dont change , same shyt different day miss .. thats how it go what im supposed to stop talking my shyt and all that or sumthin and start not hating ohio state .. :finger: to all yall ohio state losers ..
 12 years ago '04        #183
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 backMJPIP2333 said:
:rolleyes: wow good comeback about Basketball..........You Lost, keep talking like you know sh*t

hmm ,ok , i dont know shyt .. .. cause avant and brea$ton are better than ginn and holmes ..
 11-19-2005, 06:23 PM         #184
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
yea that quote is the truth , woodley did smack smiths a.ss he caused the fumble and they had ginn on lock , and he couldnt hold on too the ball , brea$ton balled, and i mean they lost , im upset but hey theres always next year ... hawk sure was making some big plays out there today oh and so were the all american corners ... avant stilll is better , brea$ton is also so hey . and backmj ur a fu*king idiot , go bulls ..
lol what game were you watching Ginn 9rec 89yrds compared to brea$tons 7rec for 53......Holmes 6 for 72yrds compared to Avants 4 for 36
 12 years ago '05        #185
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Aesop730 said:
yea it was a good game, but i mean shyt dont change , same shyt different day miss .. thats how it go what im supposed to stop talking my shyt and all that or sumthin and start not hating ohio state .. :finger: to all yall ohio state losers ..
get over it, your just makeing yourself look dumber.

Avant, didn't play better than Holmes and Woodley didn't even touch Troy, but your still sticking by what you said . Your a sore loser, I give respect to michigan they played hard, but Ohio State played harder. Stop being bias and give respect to your opponent.

Ohio State > Michigan
Troy Smith > Chad henne
Jim Tressel 4-1 > Llyod Carr 1-4
 12 years ago '04        #186
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
get over it, your just makeing yourself look dumber.

Avant, didn't play better than Holmes and Woodley didn't even touch Troy, but your still sticking by what you said . Your a sore loser, I give respect to michigan they played hard, but Ohio State played harder. Stop being bias and give respect to your opponent.

Ohio State > Michigan
Troy Smith > Chad henne
Jim Tressel 4-1 > Llyod Carr 1-4

what woodley hit him and caused the fumble . what game were u watching , and just because they didnt have a stellar game doesnt mean they have less talent .. and im not making myself look dumb , i saw u do that and im nowhere near that , and they had ginn onlock until the final drive he wasnt doing shyt , and u cant say he was ..
 12 years ago '05        #187
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
what woodley hit him and caused the fumble . what game were u watching , and just because they didnt have a stellar game doesnt mean they have less talent .. and im not making myself look dumb , i saw u do that and im nowhere near that , and they had ginn onlock until the final drive he wasnt doing shyt , and u cant say he was ..
Ok yeah woodley "caused the fumble", but that wasn't troy's fault, the OLine didn't hold up on their blocks, if you wanna call that " Knockin troy's lil a.ss out the game" go ahead.

"they didnt have a stellar game doesnt mean they have less talent"....michigans' D, did not stop Ohio States' offense what so ever, stop kiddin yourself............Ohio State > Michigan. The more you talk, the more you look like a FOOL.

Go Bucks!
DONT EVER DOUBT THOSE MIGHTY MIGHTY BUCKEYES!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-19-2005 at 06:38 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #188
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
take a break from arguing and put espn.... see how a real team is suppose to play
 12 years ago '04        #189
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Ok yeah woodley "caused the fumble", but that wasn't troy's fault, the OLine didn't hold up on their blocks, if you wanna call that " Knockin troy's lil a.ss out the game" go ahead.

"they didnt have a stellar game doesnt mean they have less talent"....michigans' D, did not stop Ohio States' offense what so ever, stop kiddin yourself............Ohio State > Michigan. The more you talk, the more you look like a FOOL.

Go Bucks!
DONT EVER DOUBT THOSE MIGHTY MIGHTY BUCKEYES!

i never said they had the offense on lock , are u comprehending ? i said ginn, i mean he was dropping balls, and he wasnt getting shyt he was locked up , but on that last drive he was dogging , cause they were playing some soft a.ss coverage , and even if it wasnt troy smiths fault, he still fumbled and woodley caused it .. plain and simple .. im not sounding dumb in ay way cause imnot poting lies or nuthin ridiculous , or dumb like what u posted cuzzo .. MICHIGAN >> ohio .
 12 years ago '05        #190
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
i never said they had the offense on lock , are u comprehending ? i said ginn, i mean he was dropping balls, and he wasnt getting shyt he was locked up , but on that last drive he was dogging , cause they were playing some soft a.ss coverage , and even if it wasnt troy smiths fault, he still fumbled and woodley caused it .. plain and simple .. im not sounding dumb in ay way cause imnot poting lies or nuthin ridiculous , or dumb like what u posted cuzzo .. MICHIGAN >> ohio .
"i never said they had the offense on lock , are u comprehending ?"

How old are you? for real, I'm not about to argue wit kids.

LOL, I never said michigan had Ohio State on lock, but they damn sure didn't stop them.

"i said ginn, i mean he was dropping balls, and he wasnt getting shyt he was locked up , but on that last drive he was dogging , cause they were playing some soft a.ss coverage"

BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I can't defend Teddy Ginn in this game, he choked, but brea$ton didn't do more or less than Ted Ginn, Ginn had some critical catches in the 4th, but brea$ton did too.
Can you read??? Are you comprehending???

" im not sounding dumb in ay way cause imnot poting lies or nuthin ridiculous , or dumb like what u posted cuzzo .. MICHIGAN >> ohio "

LOL, you dumbass!!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!
 12 years ago '04        #191
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
apparently i didnt read whenever u had posted that comment on the past pages. yea i misspelled a couple of words wow .. i mean like i said u cant go to any of my post and find me saying some dumb shyt like what u were saying and ur own brethren was getting at u so hey .. saying u not gone argue with lil kids, i just said show me some proof where im making myself look like a ohio state fan , like we can do for u ? u see childish pointing out mistakes and shyt like it means sumthin ..
 12 years ago '05        #192
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Anyways, Imma let the other buckeye fans deal with yo dumbass, I'm done for the night.

Imma enjoy this buckeye victory (I will watch the tape again tonight), watch Floyd Mayweater, and the Colts vs. the Bengals.....a trifecta for me baby!!

GO BUCKEYES!!
OHIO STATE FOR LIFE!!

Aesop730 said:
apparently i didnt read whenever u had posted that comment on the past pages. yea i misspelled a couple of words wow .. i mean like i said u cant go to any of my post and find me saying some dumb shyt like what u were saying and ur own brethren was getting at u so hey .. saying u not gone argue with lil kids, i just said show me some proof where im making myself look like a ohio state fan , like we can do for u ? u see childish pointing out mistakes and shyt like it means sumthin ..
hmmmm, did you check my sig, or better yet go back and read this thread.
I'm done....get on my level.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-19-2005 at 07:03 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #193
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
Really Aesop your starting to look mad ignorant. I'm going to try and not get to deep into but it's hard.
 11-19-2005, 07:08 PM         #194
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
like i said u cant go to any of my post and find me saying some dumb shyt
yea go back some pages and bring the post back up where you said the game wasnt gonna be close and Michigan was gonna get it done
 12 years ago '04        #195
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
im sounding ignorant cause im still rooting for my team , cause im saying that my teams guys are better than urs .. i didnt say man the game was fixed or man that run play to the left was dumb , good game yea all that but still avant is better and holmes and all that shyt i been saying .. shyt we lost so of course ima talk shyt thats how it goes .. so :finger: . yall mad .. i mean if i was sounding dumb or ignorant then i would have no problem but im nowhere near that so hey , i know ignorance and dumbassness , and hey im not talking it . stubborness and pride , okay , i agree but not ignorance and dumb ..
 12 years ago '04        #196
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 backMJPIP2333 said:
yea go back some pages and bring the post back up where you said the game wasnt gonna be close and Michigan was gonna get it done

hey thought they were but thats life , i mean we've all made predictions and made oursleves look like ms. cleos so im not mad , but like i said ..
 12 years ago '05        #197
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
im sounding ignorant cause im still rooting for my team , cause im saying that my teams guys are better than urs .. i didnt say man the game was fixed or man that run play to the left was dumb , good game yea all that but still avant is better and holmes and all that shyt i been saying .. shyt we lost so of course ima talk shyt thats how it goes .. so :finger: . yall mad .. i mean if i was sounding dumb or ignorant then i would have no problem but im nowhere near that so hey , i know ignorance and dumbassness , and hey im not talking it . stubborness and pride , okay , i agree but not ignorance and dumb ..
You aren't making ignorant comments? Okay let's analyze one from two pages back............

Aesop730 said:
yea that quote is the truth , woodley did smack smiths a.ss he caused the fumble and they had ginn on lock , and he couldnt hold on too the ball , brea$ton balled, and i mean they lost , im upset but hey theres always next year ... hawk sure was making some big plays out there today oh and so were the all american corners ... avant stilll is better , brea$ton is also so hey . and backmj ur a fu*king idiot , go bulls ..
You claimed that your post saying "Woodely would smack Troy Smith outta the game" was the truth because he caused a fumble.......that is a negative.

brea$ton balled? Let's see he had ONE kickoff return for 15 yards......NO punt returns....and caught an amazing 7 rec. for 53 yards. Another negative.

Avant is still better?....hmmmmm........Santonio put up better numbers this game. I'll be the first to admit that one game doesn't settle it but to put such a boast when head to head Santonio won is a bit ridiculous.

All in all I dont think I have to put any more, that is just ignorance. You can try and play it off to just "pride" if you want too but it's not.
 12 years ago '04        #198
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Let's face it.......if we're trying to agree with each other, it's not gonna happen....I mean c'mon, we're Michigan and Ohio State fans..........

Michigan and Ohio State fans could argue on what color the fu*king sky is...that's just how we are....we ARGUE and DISAGREE about everything...(except a few exceptions here and there) ...that's what makes this rivalry the best in all ove sports......we're rarely gonna agree with each other about this rivalry and these teams but it doesn't make any of us dumb....it just means we bleed our teams colors and stick with our players NO MATTER WHAT!

Michigan vs. Ohio State>>>>>>>>_________
 11-19-2005, 08:07 PM         #199
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait. Did I just read that Avant is better than Holmes? That is SILLY.
 12 years ago '05        #200
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Let's face it.......if we're trying to agree with each other, it's not gonna happen....I mean c'mon, we're Michigan and Ohio State fans..........

Michigan and Ohio State fans could argue on what color the fu*king sky is...that's just how we are....we ARGUE and DISAGREE about everything...(except a few exceptions here and there) ...that's what makes this rivalry the best in all ove sports......we're rarely gonna agree with each other about this rivalry and these teams but it doesn't make any of us dumb....it just means we bleed our teams colors and stick with our players NO MATTER WHAT!

Michigan vs. Ohio State>>>>>>>>_________
Ignorance isn't what makes this rivalry great. You can be adult enough to admit when a player is just better, that doesn't have anything to do with allegence. I understand it my be harder to grasp if it's YOUR team and all but it's to that point in the season where your head should take over for your heart. What you put just sounds like an excuse to sound stupid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy