Eddie Guerrero passes away

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
baykid510 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 15 15
thats crazy rip
 12 years ago '04        #82
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3850 3850
RIP Eddie
 11-13-2005, 03:50 PM         #83
tristian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r.i.p
 11-13-2005, 03:53 PM         #84
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eddie Guerrero was found this morning with his toothbrush in his mouth on the bathroom floor. He apparently died while brushing his teeth. The belief among those within WWE is that he had a heart failure. PWTorch.com reports that shortly after Guerrero's body was removed from the room, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Dean Malenko and Chavo Guerrero all visited the hotel room to say their final goodbyes. Many WWE staffers were visibly shaken by this as they left the hotel and headed for the arena.
 11-13-2005, 03:53 PM         #85
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.i.p..eddie
 11-13-2005, 03:56 PM         #86
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WWE.com has just posted a video press conference with Chavo Guerrero and Vince McMahon. Chavo was visibly upset but remained calm during the conference. Vince McMahon said that tonight's shows (RAW and SmackDown!) will both be tribute shows which will air this week. Several reporters asked questions to both Chavo and Vince. Chavo said that he and Eddie both flew in from Phoenix yesterday. He said they ate dinner and then went to their hotel rooms. Chavo got his wakeup call and when Eddie didn't answer, the security guards contacted Chavo (knowing him from the past when WWE has been in town) to see if something was wrong. Chavo then rushed to the room and when they entered they found Eddie on the floor of the bathroom. Chavo noted that Eddie had just told him on the plane ride in that he was 4 years sober and had really changed his life around (born again Christian). Vince noted that Eddie has recently relocated and said that nobody was being forced to compete at the tapings. Both Vince and Chavo noted that if Eddie was still here, he would want the show to go on so that is what they are doing. Again, RAW and SmackDown! will feature live matches as well as tributes including comments from the stars. Chavo does go into grave detail as to his last 24 hours with Eddie Guerrero including trying to perform CPR on him in the bathroom. It is available here

The plan was to originally take the title off Batista tonight at the tapings, giving it to either Orton or Guerrero. There is no word on how they will work around this due to this tragic and sudden passing.

TNA will likely make mention of Guerrero's passing during the PPV tonight.

WWE.com has added the Eddie Guerrero / Chris Benoit celebration from Wrestlemania XX on its main page for viewers to watch. It was an emotional moment between the two.

Ad Lebow sent this: Additionally, WWE has posted a history of the Guerrero family that aired, I believe on Confidental, and may have been on the Guerrero DVD as well. It is titled Guerrero Family and is under headlines, below the Guererro Moment from Wrestlemania XX.
 12 years ago '04        #87
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
I saw him in ECW, WCW and WWE RIP Eddie Glad you got to be world champ you deserved it.
 11-13-2005, 04:00 PM         #88
EvilWayz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet it has to do with an overdose of some sort of pain medication......most of these wrestlers are addicted to pills......itz a ruff gigg.......dude had skillz though, RIP
 12 years ago '05        #89
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 1 1
Man this is nuts. This sh*t is gonna be hard to watch WWE Tv for a few weeks. He was one of my favorites and I've gained alot of memories over the years thanks to him. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and all those affected. R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero you will be missed.
 12 years ago '04        #90
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
R.I.P., and God Bless.............
 11-13-2005, 04:59 PM         #91
Ameen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was watching him last week, he's meant to have a title match coming up too.....

Damn
 12 years ago '04        #92
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Damn, he was one of my favorites.

R.I.P.
 11-13-2005, 05:56 PM         #93
Abso252 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think he took steroids cuz i never remember him ever being that big. but damn i aint even no that. he was come'n up in wrestling. RIP
 11-13-2005, 07:45 PM         #94
You Need I Have 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobodys ever gonna know if it was steroid related or not because, he, it is the wwe. but the way he bulked like he did...it wouldn't surprise me. either way, rip, only the good die young
 11-13-2005, 07:45 PM         #95
Assassin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another wrestler dead....thats fu*ked up....asnd eddie was one of my favorites too
 12 years ago '05        #96
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
yeah i still can't believe it......he was just wrestling on friday.....it's just......depressing man

rip
 12 years ago '04        #97
sugewhite 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
Latino Heat = RIP
 11-14-2005, 04:34 AM         #98
Tongan Crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i saw him wrestle on saturday. hes bin one of my favs since WCW sh*t. RIP RIVA LA RAZZA 4 eva. LWO.
 12 years ago '04        #99
aplus|M 
space
space
$4,500 | Props total: 58 58
Damn shame...he will be missed...RIP Eddie

Last edited by aplus; 11-14-2005 at 05:06 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #100
Big B 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 0 0
Wow, thats crazy. R.I.P.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy