40 >> Pac for the way he rapped on One

most viewed right now
 100
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-19-2005, 11:04 AM         #221
Steazo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Umm...No
 11-19-2005, 11:12 AM         #222
RaioIsLike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steazo said:
Umm...No
you cant be in a ny state of mind if you dont agree


disgust
 12 years ago '04        #223
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
haha yo Raio f*g**ts is giving me hate cuz dey mad

*SMH at yall getting emotional ova a tru story*

Biggie>>>>>death Row Records
 12 years ago '04        #224
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i aint even gettin into this some of ya'll crazy
 12 years ago '05        #225
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 SC1 said:
lol yes sirrrrrr classic indeed of how

Raio, Sub, n me as always get yall ppl mad n get these sh*ts past 10 pages
i hope for your sake that doesn't make you feel proud, if so, go outside now.
 11-19-2005, 03:33 PM         #226
RaioIsLike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
i hope for your sake that doesn't make you feel proud, if so, go outside now.
if you go outside its nuthin but woods


hermit a.ss n*gga
 12 years ago '05        #227
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 RaioIsLike said:
if you go outside its nuthin but woods


hermit a.ss n*gga
good comeback. You can go back to being proud about making a big thred now, ring up all our friends and tell them!

theres the adress!
 11-19-2005, 04:32 PM         #228
RaioIsLike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
good comeback. You can go back to being proud about making a big thred now, ring up all our friends and tell them!

[WEBSITE LINK] theres the adress!
id like to thank this stan contributing to this propiffic thread
 12 years ago '05        #229
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 RaioIsLike said:
id like to thank this stan contributing to this propiffic thread
that makes sense, stan of who? keep showing your age, you making it obvious you only 15.
 11-19-2005, 04:36 PM         #230
RaioIsLike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
that makes sense, stan of who? keep showing your age, you making it obvious you only 15.

you are obv a stan

when did you send a letter to me? yesterday?
its pose to come monday?

I wont be answering
 12 years ago '05        #231
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 RaioIsLike said:
you are obv a stan

when did you send a letter to me? yesterday?
its pose to come monday?

I wont be answering
wtf a letter? dont go making sh*t up now, im sorry i distured your moment of glory of having a "clasic thread", i now realise how much it means to you.
 11-19-2005, 04:42 PM         #232
RaioIsLike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
wtf a letter? dont go making sh*t up now, im sorry i distured your moment of glory of having a "clasic thread", i now realise how much it means to you.
i already have 2 with 2 that would of been classic had they not been moved to a dead sub forum
 12 years ago '05        #233
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 RaioIsLike said:
i already have 2 with 2 that would of been classic had they not been moved to a dead sub forum
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha your actually going all serious now... feel proud of them do you? I remember those threads and they were actually good and funny, but now all you do is go into every thread looking for an argument. You washed up, your glory days are behind you. lol at you been proud of having classic threads, i feel sorry for you.
 12 years ago '05        #234
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
I just wasted like 20 min utes reading this sh*t.... hahahahahahaha I tought sub had sum kind of sens in him... amyways raio ... when this sh*t happenned. u was ??? 6 ??? I, and most the older dudes have no clue who did what and where and when... snoop got nyc respect back... nas got cali love. u have no clue what the state of mind of hip-hop was in between 93 and 99. pac was big and deserves your respect. u woudnlt know anything about jay-z or biggie if it wasnt for pac.
 11-19-2005, 07:23 PM         #235
RaioIsLike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha your actually going all serious now... feel proud of them do you? I remember those threads and they were actually good and funny, but now all you do is go into every thread looking for an argument. You washed up, your glory days are behind you. lol at you been proud of having classic threads, i feel sorry for you.
rofl at you judgin a internet posters glory days

im in my prime

ahead of my time

and i rhyme
better then pac
stans on my nut sac
knicks won lost sac

true story

i listened to nas before i heard of this pac chr.


g rap did all the thug music before pac wanted to ride on his enemys

wtf kinda homo sh*t is that

no homo
 11-19-2005, 08:44 PM         #236
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaioIsLike said:
usin the "one" sample


merked anything that lil n*gga pac could do


if 40 saw pac he would prolly stomp him out with gucci timbs

pac tried to stomp some n*ggas out and got popped
wtf song are u on about??? tell us so we can download it
 12 years ago '05        #237
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 RaioIsLike said:
rofl at you judgin a internet posters glory days

im in my prime

ahead of my time

and i rhyme
better then pac
stans on my nut sac
knicks won lost sac

true story

i listened to nas before i heard of this pac chr.


g rap did all the thug music before pac wanted to ride on his enemys

wtf kinda homo sh*t is that

no homo
You already lost with your last comment, it was obvious you are proud of having classic threads. Your just embarrasing yourself now.
 11-19-2005, 09:06 PM         #238
RaioIsLike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
wtf song are u on about??? tell us so we can download it
40 cal - One off of 40 calories

how i lose when your the 1 still continuin to argue witha 15 year old


step back and think
 11-20-2005, 09:27 AM         #239
RaioIsLike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone Put This Into Classics

200+ Posts
Over 3k In Views
 12 years ago '05        #240
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 RaioIsLike said:
usin the "one" sample


merked anything that lil n*gga pac could do


if 40 saw pac he would prolly stomp him out with gucci timbs

pac tried to stomp some n*ggas out and got popped
THIS LIL NIA NEEDZ HIS a.ss BEAT, GO TO CHURCH BIA :finger:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy