Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-11-2005, 01:34 PM         #41
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope they do this....More money for the bootleggers with games that dont have to be registered...you could be makin 30 a game if this happened....
 12 years ago '05        #42
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
this alone makes:

XBOX 360 >>>>playstation 3

Last edited by Sub Crazy; 11-11-2005 at 01:43 PM..
 11-11-2005, 01:44 PM         #43
louisianaboy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOOKIN FOR A CAR, SUV, JUST SUMTHIN TO DRIVE... NEW AND OLD ?????????? peep this website. i peeped a 05 lexus goin for $2150 no lie!! copy tha link and see for yaself... and u know daaat ...
 11-11-2005, 01:45 PM         #44
RummyWrecker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumbest thing ever
 11-11-2005, 01:48 PM         #45
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

thats all ive got to say.
 11-11-2005, 02:05 PM         #46
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said:
how the fu*k a ps3 gon know u borrowed a game lmao
Thats what i was thinking. it would have to be registered on the internet probably i would think. unless it like burns something like the serial number onto the disk. i havent heard about this from any major sites and i guarantee this wont happen. i am getting a xbox 360 anyway, i saw it at walmart. the games on ps3 cant be that much better looking than what the xbox 360 does. i will guarantee that also. plus the ps2 system is ugly and if they go with that controller, good lord that thing is hideous. it looks like a toy.
 12 years ago '05        #47
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
Thats the thing. For the PS3 to know that the game is used, it either has to write to the disk (which may be possible since htere is a rumour that dame disks will have a sector that can be written to), or send the information to the net. If it does the internet route, you could just disconnect your PS3 from the net.
 11-11-2005, 02:11 PM         #48
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 louisianaboy said:
LOOKIN FOR A CAR, SUV, JUST SUMTHIN TO DRIVE... NEW AND OLD ?????????? peep this website. i peeped a 05 lexus goin for $2150 no lie!! copy tha link and see for yaself... and u know daaat ... [WEBSITE LINK]
yeah i am getting a lexus for less than 3 grand. come on people if that was the case anyone could buy a bunch of them and resell them and be rich. i guess this is how bush got re-elected. too many gullable people in this world
 12 years ago '04        #49
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
With all the money Sony is putting into the PS3, the consumer backlash will be far greater when it hits stores.

I was planning on getting one of these, I hope it's not true. I'll just wait for the public reactions after it's release.

I know Sony is hell-bent on curbing piracy, but this could be a step over the edge which could prove to be detrimental.
 12 years ago '04        #50
SmokeTrees1986 5 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 0 0
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
It says rumour dude
i hope it is
 12 years ago '04        #51
pntblank 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t aint going to happen....noway would sony cut out the rental industry...this is jus a rumor probably put out by a Microsoft affiliate..kinda funny this comes out a few short days away from the XBox 360 release......
 12 years ago '05        #52
wiz10453 
space
space
space
$203 | Props total: 0 0
this means if you buy a game thats hyped up to be a good game and it turns out to be wack u stuck with the game u cant let your friends borrow your games that would be hot because now they they will stop beggin to borrow games
 12 years ago '05        #53
Valediction 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 3 3
this is gonna cause madd problems with it being backwards compatible, i think its BS
 12 years ago '04        #54
Rajj 
space
space
$999 | Props total: 7 7
i'm for sure getting just Xbox 360...fuk PS3
 11-11-2005, 04:04 PM         #55
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I already posted this,but I don't think sony would be that dumb
 11-11-2005, 04:09 PM         #56
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
k ps2 is played largly these days not just by comptuer nerds but urban teens but all of us are such broke fu*kers (or atleast most of us) and we couldnt afford to buy a gmae all the time if we wanted to try it out or play it sh*t is so dumb
 11-11-2005, 04:23 PM         #57
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey my brother is a crazy videogame fanatic so i just asked him what the deal with this is and he said that ifffff they actually suceed in doing this by ignoring and dealing with the millions upon millions of complainers they would have seperate games that are alloted to rental companies like blockbuster and watever that can bypass the system

so when blockbuster orders 20 games they will be imune to the thing inside the pS and dont need to be registered to an individual machine but they are blocked from being able to be uploaded onto hardrives or burned
 11-11-2005, 04:24 PM         #58
Dooper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao ps3 = downfall of sony
 11-11-2005, 04:25 PM         #59
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is fake
 11-11-2005, 09:53 PM         #60
Dirty Hubcaps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO, all they're doing is alienating their honest customers by making their hardware less and less user friendly in the name of more money for them. meanwhile, the wolves and bootleggers out there will simply take this as another challenge and topple this latest scheme, just like they've toppled all the others.

*remembers when people were saying god of war couldn't be bootlegged 5 months ago because it was too big*

*goes back to playing bootlegged god of war*
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy