most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
6796 pageviews
43 comments

kayanox6 
space
space
$233 | Props total: 0 0
Nov 10 - Sock comes in handy for 50 Cent during love scene

Sock comes in handy for 50 Cent during love scene

Associated Press
Nov. 9, 2005 02:00 PM

NEW YORK - 50 Cent learned the difference between having s3x in real life and doing it on screen while filming "Get Rich or Die Tryin.' "

The difference? In real life, you take your socks off before you get into bed. On screen, the guy puts a sock on.

When 50 Cent took off his robe before his s3x scene with Joy Bryant, he was nekkid. Bryant told him that wasn't allowed and he had to put something on. He returned with a diaper.

Bryant sent him out again and told him to come back with a sock on his privates. Bryant says 50 returned with "the longest sock in the history of socks."

Get Rich or Die Tryin' opened Wednesday.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.azcentral.com/ .. cent09-ON.html

43 comments for "Nov 10 - Sock comes in handy for 50 Cent during love scene"

11-10-2005, 11:00 AM         #2
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhhh *scratches head* why u post this homoizm
 11-10-2005, 11:04 AM         #3
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 real- you a Homo
 11-10-2005, 11:05 AM         #4
theMIGHTYbg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo spanish that nas n Jay pic is flames G but ya this some homo sh*t 1
 11-10-2005, 11:24 AM         #5
dakidT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet this kid thinks havin a big one means ur lame.
 12 years ago '04        #6
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
This thread is wild homo
 11-10-2005, 12:58 PM         #7
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Strate up gay.

DarkSidesHero - that avy is hilarious.
 12 years ago '04        #8
kniccalodeon 
space
space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 1988 1988
Does anybody know how they do s3x scenes in movies for real though? I've always wondered.
 11-10-2005, 04:31 PM         #9
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now That Was Homo........
 12 years ago '05        #10
jboy614 
space
space
$265 | Props total: 1 1
LOL, We gotta FRUITCAKE on our hands here
 12 years ago '04        #11
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 4997 4997
why is everyone so homophobic...i think its funny, i mean everyone knows you have to wear socks during a s3x scene...yall a bunch of f*gs if you cant laugh about something like this...ignorant a.sses need to grow up already and stop saying "no homo" cuz that means you are thinking about it more than the next man and thats HOMO...
 12 years ago '05        #12
66VETTE 
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 1 1
 bbwayans said:
i think this is the best article eve posated here props my n*gga u really did me good for the night, its too cold up here in sherbrooke, quebec, so i need some hot thoughts till my blow dolls arive and we can put some socks ON THEM, knaw mean, sh*t if i didnt know 50 was so GIFTED, i always thought it was between young buck and obie trice at least in the shady camp, personally i thin young buck has the coldest longest jet black d!ck so that n*gga probably need a santa clause stocking if he gonna get in a full back to front, froent to front, front to back s3x scene wit me man cause im all about the miniature baby socks on my cute little d!ck so he could even that sh*t out fo sho TEN a KEY MA fu*kAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:wtf: :wtf: :hang:
 11-10-2005, 04:50 PM         #13
PW21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said:
i think this is the best article eve posated here props my n*gga u really did me good for the night, its too cold up here in sherbrooke, quebec, so i need some hot thoughts till my blow dolls arive and we can put some socks ON THEM, knaw mean, sh*t if i didnt know 50 was so GIFTED, i always thought it was between young buck and obie trice at least in the shady camp, personally i thin young buck has the coldest longest jet black d!ck so that n*gga probably need a santa clause stocking if he gonna get in a full back to front, froent to front, front to back s3x scene wit me man cause im all about the miniature baby socks on my cute little d!ck so he could even that sh*t out fo sho TEN a KEY MA fu*kAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
yo WTF ,, boxden be on somesh*t sometimes ,,, kick these type of ppl out please
 12 years ago '04        #14
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 58 58
 bbwayans said:

damn cheezey comes wit dat tru fire AGAIN..... oh my goodies i can;t believe how streight up gangsta this guy is... like i thought N2Deep was spittin that tru fire when he told me he wanted my legs wrapped arroudn his face as he sits on an Axe spray bottle... but yo BB comes wit it again proving why he's the truth of boxden... and if you dont know... now you know
 12 years ago '04        #15
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 bbwayans said:
Now this sh*t was wild homo,but I did get a laugh off of this sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #16
YGLCA87 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
So do you penetrate with the sock or something? I'm suprised nobody mentioned that 50 came back out in diapers. THAT sh*t HAD ME ROLLING.

I also find it sad how none of you guys are laughing at this. Well you guys are laughing but for all the wrong reasons. Majority of you are laughing at the original poster for posting this article. I find this article humorous.

Last edited by YGLCA87; 11-10-2005 at 05:40 PM..
 11-10-2005, 05:48 PM         #17
ExquisiteOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop calling that boy a Homo...this was a cute little post...:-)
 11-11-2005, 11:45 AM         #18
Wally 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said:
 11-11-2005, 11:53 AM         #19
Wally 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said:
i run some ron jeremy sh*t in front of my mom and n*gga she was wildin, ready to give me all the a.ss int he world and of course, I DROPPED THAT HOE WIT A SOCK!!
PLEASE BAN THIS GUY
 11-11-2005, 12:58 PM         #20
GrownMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ 50 coming back with some Huggies....
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy