Benzino airs out Flex, Angie Martinez and G-Unit and tells the truth about the Source

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-09-2005, 03:04 PM         #21
kreepyjay34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cuz ya'll saw what Buck did to dat pussi n*gga at da Vibe Awards
 11-09-2005, 03:05 PM         #22
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Benzino: I mean everyone over at Hot 97, Angie Martinez she talks all that s**t, but in all actuality all you have to do is put a d**k in her mouth and you got her. You know what, here is a contest: I got $97.00 for anyone who can guess who the father of her baby is.

:wow:..... this n*gga taking shots at a female DJ???.... what a bi*ch....
 11-09-2005, 03:07 PM         #23
hiphopstan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You saw what Benzino did to Paul Pierce? are you serious. Buck stuck a dude with a kitchen knife. Paul Pierce was almost murdered and if he wasn't rushed to the hospital would have died. Then Benzino beat the attempted murder wrap in court because all the witness suddently forgot what they saw.
Paul Pierce stabbing > Young buck stabbing
 11-09-2005, 03:08 PM         #24
hiphopstan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:
Benzino: I mean everyone over at Hot 97, Angie Martinez she talks all that s**t, but in all actuality all you have to do is put a d**k in her mouth and you got her. You know what, here is a contest: I got $97.00 for anyone who can guess who the father of her baby is.

Funk flex slapped and beat up a female dj.... Benzino just said she a hoe.
Benzino >> Funk Flex
Benzino beats up guys who talk sh*t, Flex beats up females who expose him for payola

Last edited by hiphopstan; 11-09-2005 at 03:13 PM..
 11-09-2005, 03:11 PM         #25
hiphopstan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funkmaster Flex settles Steph Lova case
April 08, 2003

Hip-Hop Disc Jockey Pleads Guilty To Harassing Rival DJ
A disc jockey for a popular hip-hop radio station was ordered to serve 35 hours of community service after pleading guilty to harassing a rival DJ.

Funkmaster Flex, 35, whose real name is Aston Taylor Jr., was arrested on a.ssault charges last September after he allegedly choked and punched a female DJ from a rival radio station.

Taylor pleaded guilty in Manhattan Criminal Court on Monday to lesser charges of harassment. He was also issued an order of protection to stay away from Stephanie Saunders, 29, who is known as Big Steph Lova and works for WWPR-FM (105.1).

Taylor, a DJ for WQHT-FM (97.1), was accused of confronting Saunders outside his Greenwich Village radio station on Sept. 20. He was reportedly upset over allegations, made during an on-air interview that Saunders conducted, that he accepted bribes to play certain songs.
 12 years ago '05        #26
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
propz on this read
 12 years ago '04        #27
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1985 1985
 ADrake22 said:

Shots? Aint no shots taking he str8 out said it.. And out of that entire interview that was the only real thing he said
 11-09-2005, 07:00 PM         #28
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Benzino = gangsta
 12 years ago '04        #29
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 1150 1150
real sh*t.
 12 years ago '05        #30
baykid510 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 15 15
 hiphopstan said:
You saw what Benzino did to Paul Pierce? are you serious. Buck stuck a dude with a kitchen knife. Paul Pierce was almost murdered and if he wasn't rushed to the hospital would have died. Then Benzino beat the attempted murder wrap in court because all the witness suddently forgot what they saw.
Paul Pierce stabbing > Young buck stabbing
What did Benzino have to do with the paul Pierce stabbing?
 12 years ago '04        #31
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 21 21
Benzino may not be a good Mc......But He Doing to Right Thing and imma Ride
 12 years ago '04        #32
jaynat603 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 188 188
 Firestarr said:
o yea benzino's n*ggas are known for k!llin a LOT of people...

i wouldn't want beef wit him... he's heavily mob/gang affiliated

if Thats true, leprachauns really do exists. I met that dude before and from what I saw with my own two eyes he dosen't fit the part...another actor IMO
 12 years ago '04        #33
jaynat603 
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
fu*k zino ruined the best mag in the game...
co-sign that one
 12 years ago '04        #34
jaynat603 
space
space
 kreepyjay34 said:
Cuz ya'll saw what Buck did to dat pussi n*gga at da Vibe Awards

I didn't see that one don't have a T.V. can you please elaborate for me I'd love to hear this one.
 11-09-2005, 07:40 PM         #35
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint feelin Benzino as a MC but I'm feelin what hes saying in that interview, all that bullsh*t has to come to an end...
 11-09-2005, 08:24 PM         #36
JerseyReppin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopstan said:
You could switch the question around. Yayo been saying for years he was gonna fu*k Benzino up? He seen dude AND DIDN'T DO A fu*kING THING. Nobody put a hand on him. Matter fact you tell me any story with Yayo fu*king somebody up? Every real f!ght they've been involved in Yayo has gotten his whopped(murder Inc). Benzino's history of fu*king up n*ggas he's had beef with is well documented, sh*t just recently Enuff was talking greasy then got fu*ked up. Flex been watching his back like crazy. Face it Yayo talks sh*t on records and interviews and when the beef goes down either does nothing or gets fu*ked up.
NAH yo u wrong cuz if he said he saw yayo it should have been on, even if he did run across the street, zino talkin so gangsta so why didn't he run yayo a.ss down. don't try to flip it around on yayo cuz maybe zino is lying and it didn't even happen.
 11-09-2005, 08:29 PM         #37
JerseyReppin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
i aint feelin Benzino as a MC but I'm feelin what hes saying in that interview, all that bullsh*t has to come to an end...
if you think bezino and the source magazine is gonna do something to eminem, 50 cent, g-unit, or interscope, your a damn idiot and don't understand the rap game or life as u know it, interscope can buy benzino. don't feed into bezino's crap.
 11-09-2005, 08:41 PM         #38
space alien  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the source d!ckrode gunit every month until xxl took over
 11-10-2005, 03:17 PM         #39
hiphopstan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 baykid510 said:
What did Benzino have to do with the paul Pierce stabbing?
Paul Pierce was at a club and slapped a sister of Made Men. Benzino and his thug n*ggas stabbed the sh*t out him and almost murdered him. It was a few years back. I'm sure you had to of heard about it in the news it was everywhere. If he wasn't rushed to the hospital he would have died. And people think Benzino ain't g'd up. He was also being investigated by the Feds for money laundering that's why he finally came out and admited to owning The Source back in 2001 because of that investigation.
 11-10-2005, 06:31 PM         #40
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopstan said:
Paul Pierce was at a club and slapped a sister of Made Men. Benzino and his thug n*ggas stabbed the sh*t out him and almost murdered him. It was a few years back. I'm sure you had to of heard about it in the news it was everywhere. If he wasn't rushed to the hospital he would have died. And people think Benzino ain't g'd up. He was also being investigated by the Feds for money laundering that's why he finally came out and admited to owning The Source back in 2001 because of that investigation.
this is such bullsh*t, benzino was never even implicated in the stabbing...he didn't do sh*t, as usual his boys did all the work. He talks a lot of bullsh*t and then has his flunkies do it for him.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy