Benzino airs out Flex, Angie Martinez and G-Unit and tells the truth about the Source

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-09-2005, 11:57 AM         #1
6415 pageviews
41 comments

GuttaB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Benzino airs out Flex, Angie Martinez and G-Unit and tells the truth about the Source

AllHipHop.com: Let's touch on the issue of The Source and bankruptcy, what is really going on?

Benzino: We are definitely not filing bankruptcy, that's a lie. Dave has been handling the finances since day one. What happened is he took out a loan to get in on the Internet stuff; the next thing you know we are indebted to this bank because of the high interest rate. It's funny that in Hip-Hop, everyone has money except for the artists. There is a big corporate machine that basically exploits our music and our artists, and this is exactly like one of those situations where corporate America thought they could get over.

AllHipHop.com: Besides the issue of bankruptcy, there is also speculation that financial troubles is leading to an eviction of The Source at your 23rd street office in New York.

Benzino: We are not being evicted. We are just looking for a smaller space because we aren't using it. There is no reason to continue paying for a space that we aren't using, so we are in the process of shopping around.

AllHipHop.com: Speaking of businesses - many are still wondering why you are still beefing with artists at Aftermath?

Benzino: You know what we have explained the issue with Eminem and Jimmy Iovine repeatedly. I really can't understand how he can be rated one of the top rated MC’s when he is exploiting our music. I mean, it's crazy because we have beef with Interscope, who basically has everything locked down. People won't advertise with us. So we decided to go through a restructure just like any other business. But everyone wants to talk about The Source, but everyone wants a business like The Source, I hate the fact that we get criticized for promoting ourselves. If you look at it, we aren't doing anything different than Russell Simmons or Damon Dash. Honestly, if you wear two hats, of course you’re going to cross-promote between the two.

AllHipHop.com: Recently there has been a lot of friction between you and Funkmaster Flex, what's the issue and how did that start?

Benzino: First off, I would like to say there is no beef. He talks a lot of trash [on air at Hot 97] and when he leaves, he has a group of security guards, but one day he is going to slip and when we do collide you are going to hear about it.

AllHipHop.com: Touching on another subject dealing with the payola scandals, what is the deal behind this lawsuit you are filing against the industry?

Benzino: We are filing a lawsuit against the major forces in the industry for the middle-man, because it's the middle man who doesn't get their artists played in a major market like New York - because they aren't paying. We are linking up with all the artists and managers, anyone who has tried honestly to get they stuff heard and couldn't because they wasn't paying. In all honesty, Flex thought he was going to be gone a long time ago because of the payola. I ain't going to lie, I used to pay Flex back in the day, but now because he down with G-Unit he want to trip, b*tch please. That's why I am telling you, if we ever met up, it's a wrap.

AllHipHop.com: A lot if people have been coming down on The Source not because of the “G-U-Not” issue, but because the attack seems to have been going on for a long time now.

Benzino: We basically are taking a stand, but while everyone points out the fact we are standing up, no one is saying anything about XXL being bought out to put them on the cover every month.

AllHipHop.com: Steve Stoute has been on Hot 97 talking about he loaned Dave Mays money for The Source and he’s made reference to the fact that he is in the process of looking into buying The Source.

Benzino: Steve has always been on Dave’s d**k. He's on Hot 97 lying. Notice how he's saying, "He was going to buy The Source,” he wasn't going to do nothing. We bought his house back in the day when he was in trouble, and turned it into the Made Men headquarters, I mean this is the same guy that was chased by Foxy Brown and smacked across the head by Diddy; so he has always been a peon. The best description I have for Steve Stoute is a crab who jumps on everybody's d**k. Dave borrowed $500,000 from him and gave it back to him, then he tried to ask for $100,000 in interest. Put it like this: anyone who mentions my name will get the business. Chubby Chubb got it, DJ Enuff apologized, so it's over. But next time I see Flex and Tony Yay,o it's on. I want everyone to know that Flex and Tony Yayo aren't allowed in Boston.

AllHipHop.com: Speaking on Tony Yayo, what happened with him being on the cover of The Source?

Benzino: Tony Yayo saw me in South Beach, ran across the street and started talking that trash about how 50 best not be on the cover.

AllHipHop.com: What happened to The Source Awards and is it going to be held again?

Benzino: UPN had it for a year, but UPN was really scared of the Hip-Hop audience. Too many people say they support the craft, but then they turn their back on it. I mean now they do the Vibe awards, which is some cookie cutter bulls**t; some stuff for Steve Stoute and Russell Simmons. They are too busy trying to reach a suburban audience, that they aren't paying attention to the 'hood. But we are in the process of taking The Source Awards to another network, so we are looking at hosting it in January of 2006.

AllHipHop.com: So what happened at BET?

Benzino: The same thing that happened to Free and AJ, the same people that had problems with them is who we have issues with. I mean there is so much stuff going on with them up there that it' crazy. You got Scott Mills who has a family, dating some guy in the legal department and he was the main one with issues about Dave and I showing up at our own awards show. So you best believe that is one case that we will win in court, because the contract we had with BET was straight black and white and it was for three years, so I am waiting for that day in court.

AllHipHop.com: Is there anyone else you want to air out that has been putting you on blast?

Benzino: I mean everyone over at Hot 97, Angie Martinez she talks all that s**t, but in all actuality all you have to do is put a d**k in her mouth and you got her. You know what, here is a contest: I got $97.00 for anyone who can guess who the father of her baby is.

AllHipHop.com: Other than issues with side talking, what's next for Benzino?

Benzino: Right now the next issue of The Source is taking an in-depth look at Hip-Hop behind bars, we are in the process of releasing a Source sponsored Hip-Hop hits album with Warner Music. We have launched three additions to The Source Magazine family which is The Source Latino, The Source France, and The Source Japan and last but least we have The Source ringtones. So we are definitely doing it big and not going for broke.

Benzino aint playin with yall...................n*ggas is losing their Boston passes now......Yayo cant come to Boston

Why he all up on Angie like that.......What she do? She must didnt wanna date him or somethin

I can understand Flex

PROP YA BOY I PROP YOU

41 comments for "Benzino airs out Flex, Angie Martinez and G-Unit and tells the truth about the Source"

11-09-2005, 12:07 PM         #2
White_Sniper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Benzino=Wack
 12 years ago '04        #3
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,678 | Props total: 6817 6817
i didn't know any 1 wanted 2 go to boston n tha 1st place
 12 years ago '04        #4
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 GuttaB said:
AllHipHop.com: Speaking on Tony Yayo, what happened with him being on the cover of The Source?

Benzino: Tony Yayo saw me in South Beach, ran across the street and started talking that trash about how 50 best not be on the cover.

Okay, so Yayo got in Bens face, and he didnt do sh*t. Now he says when he sees yayo its on...How come it wasnt on when Tony ran across the street and got into it with him?

Zino is black balld by the whole industry right now. Let him have his respect in Boston, not like the rest of the world cares about him.
 11-09-2005, 12:14 PM         #5
hiphopstan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You could switch the question around. Yayo been saying for years he was gonna fu*k Benzino up? He seen dude AND DIDN'T DO A fu*kING THING. Nobody put a hand on him. Matter fact you tell me any story with Yayo fu*king somebody up? Every real f!ght they've been involved in Yayo has gotten his whopped(murder Inc). Benzino's history of fu*king up n*ggas he's had beef with is well documented, sh*t just recently Enuff was talking greasy then got fu*ked up. Flex been watching his back like crazy. Face it Yayo talks sh*t on records and interviews and when the beef goes down either does nothing or gets fu*ked up.

Last edited by hiphopstan; 11-09-2005 at 12:15 PM..
 11-09-2005, 12:17 PM         #6
SHATEKBEATS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude from dru hill is her baby daddy..
 11-09-2005, 12:17 PM         #7
illphil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
benzino is that dude.
 11-09-2005, 12:24 PM         #8
Rap Guru II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Benzino: I mean everyone over at Hot 97, Angie Martinez she talks all that s**t, but in all actuality all you have to do is put a d**k in her mouth and you got her. You know what, here is a contest: I got $97.00 for anyone who can guess who the father of her baby is.
 12 years ago '04        #9
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1378 1378
 Khazano said:
Okay, so Yayo got in Bens face, and he didnt do sh*t. Now he says when he sees yayo its on...How come it wasnt on when Tony ran across the street and got into it with him?

Zino is black balld by the whole industry right now. Let him have his respect in Boston, not like the rest of the world cares about him.
yayo was with like 20 cops....

o yea benzino's n*ggas are known for k!llin a LOT of people...

i wouldn't want beef wit him... he's heavily mob/gang affiliated

Last edited by Scoop24; 11-09-2005 at 12:30 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #10
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 Firestarr said:

Ahhh see Ben didn't mention the police.

And seriously, I wouldnt want beef with any of these cats.. (Ben, 50 whoever!) They all got mad paper, and that paper can get just about anyone popped if they reeeaallly wanted too.

"You don't have to respect a n*gga, but respect his cash, cause for the money, n*ggas will murder that a.ss." - 50 Cent "Power of a Dollar"
 11-09-2005, 12:45 PM         #11
InMyBBoyStance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
i didn't know any 1 wanted 2 go to boston n tha 1st place

:applause: :applause: :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #12
xtac 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 1 1
the source was hot, but this paying n*ggas for music sh*t has been going on since radio started, will never stop. It's how a capitalism country works, or would you rather have communist running ish
 12 years ago '05        #13
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
benzino is a large f*g....
 11-09-2005, 12:55 PM         #14
RodDiesel456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:

co sign ,shooting yayo is like shooting a man in the precient there are cops everywhere
 11-09-2005, 01:48 PM         #15
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k zino ruined the best mag in the game...
 11-09-2005, 01:50 PM         #16
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Khazano said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^zino another tough talking bum..ain't gonna do sh*t but go bankrupt
 12 years ago '04        #17
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 170 170
can someone tell me what happned with dj enuff?
 11-09-2005, 02:54 PM         #18
hiphopstan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Castro 10304 said:
can someone tell me what happned with dj enuff?
While Funk Flex was on the radio talking dirty about Benzino, enuff joined in talking greasy. Benzino ran up on him just a few days later and beat his frumpie a.ss down, after the beating Enuff appolized. Benz I guess also bumrushed hot97 station to get at flex but the security wouldn't let them in.
 11-09-2005, 02:59 PM         #19
LeatherFace25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where zino form boston?
 11-09-2005, 03:04 PM         #20
kreepyjay34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Benzino whack as fuk and he ever step up to Shady/Aftermath he gon get fu*ked da hell up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy