The "real Toronto" DVD

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2005, 02:30 AM         #41
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
typical americans givin there opinion on sumthin they dunno shyt bout....yall crime rates is so high cuz ur laws r stupid as fu*k...yall be gettin time for weed....tha fu*k
 12 years ago '04        #42
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
 flip45 said:
i'ma put up a buncha links in a second

bosh: what u say about white boy from...on yonge street? i didn't hear bout that?

You know where the nutcase Trinidadian or Guyanese guy Salz's store is its on Yonge and Elm street. Right where the guy from half baked k!lls buttercup (the horse) right in front of the pizza pizza on yonge st, across from sam the record man.
 12 years ago '04        #43
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
This thread is rediculous...

Wouldn't you wanna live in a safer place? lol @ being proud of being from the states...fu*kin overpopulated but still smaller than us...poverty everywhere, people gettin k!lled and r*ped daily. Go U.S.A.!

Toronto > U.S.A.
 12 years ago '04        #44
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
lmao...

Yall are lookin through news articles and sh*t to make toronto look more gangsta..
Who gives a fu*k how much the crime rate is? I'd rather be in the burbs and fu*kin be safe than brag about how "gangsta" my city is.

Toronto AINT gangsta.
fu*k i can leave my car keys in the car and leave my front door unlocked for a whole day and noone will do sh*t.

People tryna act gangsta. sh*t aint cool .
 12 years ago '05        #45
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 G.U.R.U. said:
Toronto is gully...some bus driver got hit in the eye with a stray bullet the other day.
Someone got shot like every day in the summer...

lol @ americans being clueless
 G.U.R.U. said:
This thread is rediculous...

Wouldn't you wanna live in a safer place? lol @ being proud of being from the states...fu*kin overpopulated but still smaller than us...poverty everywhere, people gettin k!lled and r*ped daily. Go U.S.A.!

Toronto > U.S.A.
..so let me think.....its Gully.....then..the next day its safe? or is it gully n safe at the same time? You seem confused...first u want it to be gully.then ur dissin america for bien gully....n toronto bien safe......
and nobody cares how much land canada has...ya'll dont use most of it.... @ this guy contradictin him self
 12 years ago '04        #46
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
this is hilarious argument

"yo man my town is hard, im 10 times more likley to get k!lled goin to pick up milk from the store" "my town is so hard the other day a 3 yearold k!lled a 6 yearold because he was fu*kin the 3 yeardolds 2 yearold girlfriend" good for you motherfu*kers.
 12 years ago '04        #47
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
 Afnorth123 said:

..so let me think.....its Gully.....then..the next day its safe? or is it gully n safe at the same time? You seem confused...first u want it to be gully.then ur dissin america for bien gully....n toronto bien safe......
and nobody cares how much land canada has...ya'll dont use most of it.... @ this guy contradictin him self
It is gully but it is way down on the list for murders and sh*t compared to U.S. cities..
 12 years ago '05        #48
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
the only reason the states have more gun related crimes is because guns are legal in the states. not in canada.
 10-22-2005, 11:40 AM         #49
MiztaTwizta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smart a.sses, puting there face out there...
 10-26-2005, 01:47 PM         #50
flip45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
You know where the nutcase Trinidadian or Guyanese guy Salz's store is its on Yonge and Elm street. Right where the guy from half baked k!lls buttercup (the horse) right in front of the pizza pizza on yonge st, across from sam the record man.

oh. ok. they shot that movie on Yonge. I just seen that movie in like July for the first time. Didn't watch all of it, but i remember the horse part. lol.

where the fu*k is DAve anyway? really? anybody know holla at me.
 10-26-2005, 02:53 PM         #51
Killakane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaawater said:
yea i heard about it

heres some of the chapters

1.cat gets stuck in tree
2.olga spills her tea on her newspaper and argument breaks out (censored)
3.jim vs 11 hooligans ...................................(in soccer)
4.kid wearing red gets shot ...luckily the paint balls were not toxic

ill find more info later
 10-26-2005, 03:15 PM         #52
Killakane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flip45 said:
oh. ok. they shot that movie on Yonge. I just seen that movie in like July for the first time. Didn't watch all of it, but i remember the horse part. lol.

where the fu*k is DAve anyway? really? anybody know holla at me.
I know who Dave is
 12 years ago '04        #53
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 677 677
canada's gangstaness>usa's gangstaness

lol @ someone getting shot everyday of the summer...out of 6,000,000 people there are 100 shootings...and your tryin to say canada is gully...come on theres 1,000 cities in the usa worse then that
 12 years ago '04        #54
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
 rikedizzle said:
canada's gangstaness>usa's gangstaness

lol @ someone getting shot everyday of the summer...out of 6,000,000 people there are 100 shootings...and your tryin to say canada is gully...come on theres 1,000 cities in the usa worse then that

Which is a good thing... People shouldnt be glorifying murders and shootings.
 11-09-2005, 09:43 AM         #55
MakeShift  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

The Real Toronto is the city's hottest underground DVD, a 1 hour 5minute film shot this spring that screens like a disturbing trailer forthe summer that followed, when young black men gunned each other downweekly in blighted neighbourhoods from North York to Scarborough.

Filmed with a handheld digital video recorder by a 22-year-old Russianimmigrant, Real Toronto purports to show viewers, "the reality ofliving in housing projects and some of the most run-down areas of thecity."

It's one part rap video, one part ghetto travelogue and, its producerfears, one part police evidence, depicting young men blasting shotguns,flashing rounds of ammunition in broad daylight and bragging aboutbullying neighbourhood informants.

"I wanted to show that what people rap about really does happen," saidMadd Russian, the film's director and producer, who didn't want hisreal name used.

In one scene, a young man at the Teesdale projects in southwestScarborough explains, "We're so real, we'll take you to the snitch'sdoor."

Standing in a dimly lit hallway in a highrise at 40 Teesdale Place, theman and a friend point to the "snitch's" apartment and explain he's tooafraid to take his garbage to the chute, leaving it in the hallwayinstead.

"We check his house every hour on the hour," the man says.

At Jane and Finch in North York, though, real-life street violencemerges with the stylized glamour of gangster rap videos. A half-dozenyoung men gather in a semi-circle inside an apartment building,bandanas covering their faces, as each takes turns showing off his gun.One flashes what looks like an Uzi submachine gun while another bragsabout his "40 Cal." pistol from underneath a maple leaf do-rag.

The DVD tours nine neighbourhoods and in each, locals answer Russian'sbasic question, "What's it like growing up here?" with the same mix ofpride and despair. Complaints about poverty and police mistreatmentmingle with gun-wielding braggadocio and boasts about "hos, cars andcash."

With help from two local rappers, Russian was introduced to locals inone of the neighbourhoods where he filmed and word began to spreadabout the thickly accented white kid offering a chance to mouth off oncamera. Being an immigrant, he says, helped him gain the trust of youngmen who also consider themselves outsiders. "They didn't see me aswhite."

Russian says Real Toronto is pure documentary and refuses to judge his subjects.

"This is their side of the story. What they said is what they said. Iput it out because it's something people don't get to see."

I have bit torrent link.. but i cant find the juke box here so.. i posted here.
 12 years ago '05        #56
shyheim69 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 63 63
ya my boy just bought that dvd at the Boot Camp Concert. Watched some of it. Some parts are funny as sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #57
GhostXL 
space
space
$766 | Props total: 17 17
canadian gangstas???????????? interesting
 11-11-2005, 02:39 PM         #58
cylla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas is stupid, the toronto police are going to have a ball with this DVD.
 12 years ago '05        #59
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
I hate this video.

fu*k these n*ggas. For real. Our murder rate is lower than Winnipeg. fu*king Winnipeg. What these n*ggas talking about, like Toronto is hard. It has hard places, but nowhere as hard as places in the States. I lived in the places that was taped in this, and it isn't that bad if you know how to handle yourself. Also, these n*ggas were stupid enough to post their faces and voices on this sh*t, so now the cops are breathing down their backs. Fools.

Last edited by Jai-O; 11-11-2005 at 02:41 PM..
 11-11-2005, 03:06 PM         #60
dECODED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i rep pegcity.

we got some stupid a.ss k!llers here.

lastnight some jogger was stabbed in a.ssinaboine park.

just joggin. lol

guess he saw some sh*t he shouldn't have ;)

but ya. we got alot of gangs here.

dub P G is hard. don't think you can jus walk around in the northend or westend.

i seen about 7 dead bodies in the peg jus drivin round. fu*kin nate gangs is ruthless.

meth is fu*kin sh*t up

Last edited by dECODED; 11-11-2005 at 03:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy