most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Hot or Not???
5 BX - This is Hot! You gotta cop it! 106 26.04%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 107 26.29%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 88 21.62%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 20 4.91%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 86 21.13%
Voters: 407. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-10-2005, 02:18 AM         #41
Mr.Exclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hi i am 50 cent, u guys are all f*g**ts who will never smell pu**y in your long pointless lives, keep hating and thanx for the 10 bucks.
 12 years ago '05        #42
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 175 175
movie was nice i gve it a 5 nice story line and all fu*k the haters 50 cent is that n*gga gettin the sound track and the newspaper people that judge the movie are white and dont know sh*t fu*k them to !! i suggest that people see it. and i saw it in n.y and nobody was hatin in the movies !! gggg-unit
 12 years ago '04        #43
Georgia4ever 
space
space
space
$467 | Props total: 44 44
TO the guy who said he got off the net he lyin.. I'm the movie feen ain't seen it on no sites or torrents... you ain't got it off the net././
 12 years ago '04        #44
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
saw it last night... was pretty good, 50 lacked emotion in his words, but it was nice seein that side of him. Good story, overall a 3/5.

It wasn't like 8 Mile so it's hard to compare the 2, but get rich or die tryin seemed higher budget.
 12 years ago '05        #45
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
For the purposes of the poll, I gave it 3bxs. The acting overall was good.
All them bum a.ss reviews are saying, "50 lacks emotion, and yadda yadda". And that's just it, that's the character he was playing...a street dude that expressed himself better through rap. In the street(at least the streets where I'm from), showing emotion represents weakness. Fiddy's character was the average STREET hustler and that's what the bum critics just don't get. Obviously Siskel n Roeper or Ebert n Roeper (whichever!) understood, cause they gave it two thumbs up. What bought it down to me, was the editing and some of the writing. The way some scenes were cut...I don't know what they were thinking. Either way it was entertaining, Terrance stole the show, and I'll pay to see Joy Bryant's t*tties anyday!! -3.8 :applause:
 11-10-2005, 11:39 AM         #46
Slippin777  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good movie, better than any garbage alot of rappers come out with
 11-10-2005, 11:55 AM         #47
meech_dawg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright, its just a another money making topic from 50, alright you got shot, you lived, you made an album about it... now your dragging it on too far, his lyrics are simple and has to sign more rappers to keep going.
Sick beats, but you know he doesnt make them himself
 12 years ago '05        #48
j da pimp 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 0 0
 Bobby's World said:
For the purposes of the poll, I gave it 3bxs. The acting overall was good.
All them bum a.ss reviews are saying, "50 lacks emotion, and yadda yadda". And that's just it, that's the character he was playing...a street dude that expressed himself better through rap. In the street(at least the streets where I'm from), showing emotion represents weakness. Fiddy's character was the average STREET hustler and that's what the bum critics just don't get. Obviously Siskel n Roeper or Ebert n Roeper (whichever!) understood, cause they gave it two thumbs up. What bought it down to me, was the editing and some of the writing. The way some scenes were cut...I don't know what they were thinking. Either way it was entertaining, Terrance stole the show, and I'll pay to see Joy Bryant's t*tties anyday!! -3.8 :applause:
i agree bobby especially about joy bryants t*tties
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #49
vin1215 
space
space
$379 | Props total: 0 0
giv a real review of the fu*kin movie and stop talkin sh*t just because you hate 50 cent
 12 years ago '04        #50
DoN BLaZe34 
space
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 0 0
 MaddenManiac05 said:
it was ill much better than i expected
yeah, that's how i felt...it was better than i thought it would be....Terrence stole the movie, but that's a given..
 11-10-2005, 01:21 PM         #51
50'sboy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah so is it good cause im gonna go see it tomarrow night so tell me if its good and yeah i like 50 cent so what do u all think

HIT ME WITH SOME PROPZ ILL HIT U BACK
 11-10-2005, 02:25 PM         #52
Crim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prob will wait to rent the DVD on this one
 12 years ago '05        #53
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
Ever since Fif got that ego n lost his roots I havent been feelin his sh*t, but I gotta say this movie was hott. Haters can hate, but it was based on his life real close and he did hustle b4 he got rich.. this brings you back to 50's days when he was real and just makes some changes to make it a more interesting movie!

His mother being a drug dealer *True*
His mother being murderd when he was young *True*
Him starting to deal drugs at a young age to buy sneakers *True*
Him shot in front of his grandmothers house *True*
Him shot by a stick up kid from a Notorious Gangsta who had ties with a Record Label (murder Inc) *True*
Him makin himself known mby takin shots at a artist who was on top with #1 singles named Dangerous (Ja Rule) *True*

Then there's the obvious parts that werent true like who his father was and the shooting at the end (dont wanna say who cuz it'll fu*k up the movie) and also the beef with the Cubans wasnt real and unless I am gettin it twisted I dont think 50 was ever a stick up kid and robbed any king pins, but it was still real hott and interesting and better than most movies Ive seen lately

Last edited by Secwrit23; 11-10-2005 at 03:08 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #54
wiz10453 
space
space
space
$203 | Props total: 0 0
the movie is alright
 11-10-2005, 07:12 PM         #55
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read the newspaper today gave it 3 stars which is good
 Minne said:
all the newspapers say its horrible and i hate 50 so ima go see it to lmao
 11-11-2005, 04:19 AM         #56
colonyl3x18999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't seen it yet, seeing saturday tho, my friend saw it yesterday and he said it was alright, abit better then 8 mile, but he did mention not based on his like much, lossely, but still not all on his real life
 11-11-2005, 01:24 PM         #57
semikidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
givin props to 50, i liked it...better than i thought it would be...i mean it had everythin you want, some nice t*ts, some shootouts, some rappin, drug dealin...good story line, i gave it a 4..
 11-11-2005, 03:37 PM         #58
Lil_Antn33  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i dont like 50 so i think im not goin to see dis sh*t but if someone think dis was aight lemme kno
 11-11-2005, 03:48 PM         #59
punkassrican  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any one want to hook it up with some props please.
 11-11-2005, 03:50 PM         #60
punkassrican  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can u hook it up with some props?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy