NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-08-2005, 10:01 PM         #81
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drehova said:
propped.

Diss was cool. But the truth is Weezy > B.G.

And B.G. ain't been hot since Chopper City In The Ghetto

B.G. still dropped some hotness, in my opinion.

Actually, his last few albums were better than wayne's.......The Carter was a beast, but 500 Degreez sucked.
 12 years ago '05        #82
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
 L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A said:
B.G. On Tha Real sh*t...He Rasied Wayne,Not Baby....When They Was Rapping And sh*t,It Was Always Wayne and B.G. Not Wayne and Baby.Baby Was Always With Mannie and sh*t Trying Run The Company While B.G. Had Wayne Under His Wing.Check Out The Old HotBoys Tapes Like Guerrla Warfare and sh*t and Yours Seee Wayne Had B.G. Style Of Rapping,No fu*kin Lie.B.g. Goin Expose That n*gga For What He Really Is,That n*gga Aint No Blood(Check Out Some Of The OLD OLD HotBoy Videos)....B.G. Goin Expose That sh*t.I Feel On What B.G. Is Sayin,Why Diss Fresh When He Dont Even Rap? What Fresh Goin Do? Make A Beat Titled On Dissin Yu.

B.G.>>>>>>>Wayne
True Story

Learn The Roots Of The sh*t Before You Hop On d!cks Now,Just Because Jay Z Is Cool With Wayne and sh*t Dont Make You Suckas To Drool On Wayne and sh*t.
You keep saying the same thing...OLD this, OLD that...this is 2005. He may have HAD his style of rapping since he did bring him to the team (cashmoney) but who's style does he have NOW? The style that has him on everybody's sh*t...J.R., Bobby V, Juelz, Jeezy, Trina, Young City, Jody Breeze...man the list goes on for his "fake a.ss"...whatever L-U-C-K-T-A-N-A, I ain't saying I don't like B.G. but if he's gonna diss somebody he needs to get on new sh*t to diss about...The disses on Livin' Legend are almost exact to this diss except on another beat...If Weezy came back, yeah if Weezy came back at him...You could probably close your eyes and still feel the heat he'd bring on the diss.

Aint nobody on his d!ck homeboy, I promise your a.ss aint none of me Homo...stay over in L.A. on the West Coast and try to get yalls rap game up and just let us do what we do.
 12 years ago '04        #83
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
Dat sh*t wasn't even a dis he was being sarcastic u can tell how he said it. But the whole beef sh*t is stupid they should be workin together n droppin the dumb sh*t. B.G. let dat Choppa sh*t slid n patched sh*t up but goes a Wayne for sayin dat. U can tell he want attention n is kinda jealous of all the buzz Wayne is gettin. Fireman is climbin up da charts n the Carter 2 is guaranteed Platinum.

The Carter 800k sold
Now Wayne is twice as popular as well as anticipated.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy