Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2005, 08:26 AM         #61
SlimNO19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BG reminds me of Foxy Brown, with her dissin Kim on records, but talking about her in interviews like its her best friends

BG ON SUM bi*ch sh*t.

LMAO
 12 years ago '04        #62
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4499 4499
cant believe he left that one cick for trina...that other trick was mad beautiful and body was way better that trina's even w/o makeup lol.
 12 years ago '04        #63
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
Damn!!!!!!!! I know that ain't you diss on me - Wayne has to say something back to this.
 12 years ago '04        #64
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
 2totimes said:
cant believe he left that one cick for trina...that other trick was mad beautiful and body was way better that trina's even w/o makeup lol.
Shorty married with a baby
 12 years ago '04        #65
wez! 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 8 8
 SlimNO19 said:
BG reminds me of Foxy Brown, with her dissin Kim on records, but talking about her in interviews like its her best friends

BG ON SUM bi*ch sh*t.

LMAO
:applause:

on the real tho, wtf is up with bg??
choppa basically dissed him, talking bout he phony and sh*t
then this n*gga wayne go on 106 and say sh*t and throw a few lines at bg in a few songs and then bg dissed wayne
but i havent seen any choppa diss????
whats up with that??
 11-08-2005, 11:46 AM         #66
BaY510BiZnEsS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
B.G. is a bi*ch for pullin this sh*t.HE must really feel like The Hot Boys was the biggest part of his life if he got hurt by that lil comment.
 12 years ago '04        #67
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 217 217
yall must forget money do thangs to alot of n*ggas n they get that big head, top be honest gizzle stayed real since the hot boy days he still spit fans but he aint go pop n start rappin bout shinnin n sh*t like wayne did wsayne used to spit street sh*t but now he more pop sh*t then anything n bg still spit that street sh*t
 11-08-2005, 01:18 PM         #68
Tha_Watcher_8-| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u gotta b sh*tt'n me, wasnt this n*gga a crack fiend a year back? n*gga said some sh*t but its the type of sh*t you shrug off. n*gga B.G. is washed up trying to resurrect his career
 11-08-2005, 01:56 PM         #69
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
B.G. On Tha Real sh*t...He Rasied Wayne,Not Baby....When They Was Rapping And sh*t,It Was Always Wayne and B.G. Not Wayne and Baby.Baby Was Always With Mannie and sh*t Trying Run The Company While B.G. Had Wayne Under His Wing.Check Out The Old HotBoys Tapes Like Guerrla Warfare and sh*t and Yours Seee Wayne Had B.G. Style Of Rapping,No fu*kin Lie.B.g. Goin Expose That n*gga For What He Really Is,That n*gga Aint No Blood(Check Out Some Of The OLD OLD HotBoy Videos)....B.G. Goin Expose That sh*t.I Feel On What B.G. Is Sayin,Why Diss Fresh When He Dont Even Rap? What Fresh Goin Do? Make A Beat Titled On Dissin Yu.

B.G.>>>>>>>Wayne
True Story

Learn The Roots Of The sh*t Before You Hop On d!cks Now,Just Because Jay Z Is Cool With Wayne and sh*t Dont Make You Suckas To Drool On Wayne and sh*t.
 12 years ago '05        #70
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
Haven't downloaded the song yet but if it's anything tight it's gonna be old sh*t about Weezy F. Baby...He won't be on anything new bc there's nothing new he has on Weezy F. Baby...Can't fu*k with him in record sales that's real! B.G. said a few months back in an article when asked how he thought of the song I Miss My Dawgs that it could be a publicity stunt or it could not be..(first of all if he loved him and he knew what he had with the Hot Boys before why would he even think it was,just take it as love?)..But a right before Heart of The Streetz dropped, B.G. was in an article saying "I had the I Miss My Dawgs turned up cruising" or something like that...So anyways with the Suffix just coming out, by the way better than any mixtape B.G.'s put out, Weezy F. Baby said something like "You said it's a publicity stunt, well bi*ch I'm a stunna...I mean it's kinda the same way...He disrespected Weezy F. Baby by saying it's a publicity stunt with Weezy F. Baby knowing how much work and love he had in that song yet he's still gonna act hardheaded...But when Lil Wayne says something clever just like that on 106 & Park like When asked about the Hot Boys he said "Oh that group" b/c I mean really, I'm a HUGE Cashmoney Fan ever Since the Early Days when they had UNLV in the Camp and Primtime, but the Hot Boys have been over with for 4 years at least...yeah we all want them to get back together but when you have the biggest hustler in the rap game teaching for young'ns how to do it, they just gonna try it on their own after a while...unlike Wayne who's still on the track...But he said "Oh That Group" just playing around meaning that was a while back and they all grew up doing their thing, not dwelling on it...sh*t he knew that was the hardest group ever but he can't stay in the past and wish...so he's on some new sh*t, k!lling peoples song's...That new Juelz ft. Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne - Make It Work For Ya, he k!lls that song...Birdcall remix??? C'mon, we know Weezy F. Baby is on top of the game right now and for Lil Wayne to stop what he's doing just to merk B.G. in a diss is just what B.G. would want...to slow his game down...Yeah ok, B.G. is real in the streets, good...But Weezy isn't going to try to be someone he isnt and rap about the streets like him, he's gonna do him and his own style...which has him as the BEST IN THE GAME right now...And about the Mannie part in that song, man he was just in a playful like flow...He said he's gotta move on and is ready to rap on other beats and show everybody he can do it, so like I said he's not living in the past...Yes B.G. is overreacting and is real in the streets...Yes Weezy F. Baby is the best out right now and would merk, murder, dump, slap, bounce, spit, punch B.G. on the mic

Now, Juve? Man I heard about the Gangsta Grillz he's got out and heard he k!lls Baby...that's old news too tho, it's getting old too. I guess they're are waiting on Lil Wayne to get back at him and B.G....That wouldn't be pretty at all bc then B.G. and Juvenile definately wouldn't have a shot at him in album sales.

Who cares B.G's boys screwed Trina? Do you really think Lil Wayne thinks shes a virgin? Cmon, I bet shes not playing him now tho...if they are even together...they are both players but if they did settle down together I bet they wouldnt cheat.

If Lil Wayne does come back with a Diss?, uh oh...we're gonna hear the hardest sh*t ever!

Ok who cares the two of you on this thread dont like Fireman, "lets just be a hater and not like the hottest song out just to do it", that's cool...stay in denial...real cool, the other thousands on this site and millions around the world tend to like it, so props up ^ Weezy.
 11-08-2005, 02:08 PM         #71
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^My n*gga Did A Whole Essay On Why He Loves Wayne Fake a.ss....I Be Damn,You On That n*gga d!ck Harder Than His Groupies.Fall Back My n*gga and Breathe....
 12 years ago '05        #72
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
that was the weakest diss ever! he said the same shyt he always says bout lil wayne being fake and being babys son its like he took the same lyrics from living legend album and putt it on fireman beat if he really got beef wit lil wayne why is he always dissin ppl usin lil waynes beat ex.( bring it back, fireman) oh and bout trina comment bg just mad he aint gettin bytches in the industry he only get pu**y from bytchs wit aids and shyt fu*k Bg he faker then bow wow and lil romeo put together lil wayne will eat bg up lyrically i mean even Supa Blanco from Sqad up exposed Bg how sad is that bg tryna act like he the heart of new orleans when really he the towns crack head. he needs to stop wit all this hotboy bullshyt he still livin in the world of cashmoney he almost 30 and cryin over a lil group he used to be fu*k that Lil wayne >>> any rapper in the game ! just watch how Young money got his back :applause:
That's what I'm saying...is it the same old sh*t he always says on Wayne? I'd be embarrassed to even make a diss then, keep it to yourself if you aint got nothing new...But look man, they'll be tight soon and we both know that if something happened like someone started dissing B.G., wayne would have his back and vice versa, just like when B.G. had waynes when SQAD was dissing Wayne...So man we shouldnt even stress on this...theyll be straight
 12 years ago '04        #73
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
Dese 2 n*ggas really neeed to get it together, they can run sh*t if they didn't beef like lil bi*ches everyday ova some said sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #74
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
Didn't even know Wayne was fu*kin TRINA? lol! ......Whole Beef is kinda new to me!

I'll give props to B.G. even with his drug addiction, he still managed to realized Baby was fu*kin him ova with the MONEY! ...( Just look at how JUVENILE LEFT CASH MONEY! , cause of the same thing, but then came CRAWLING BACK LIKE A SLAVE) ...B.Gizzle...left and never looked back! ...he's a real n*gga!
 12 years ago '04        #75
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
^^^I think he still owed 1 album.Bg had few cds out b4 they blow up mainstream.I know juvi dissed baby on the advance sorta on "pop u". He said something like"no these aint birdman these real guccis n*ggas tried 2 sue me talkin sh*t hitem with a 2 piece."

Last edited by pimppoet; 11-08-2005 at 03:33 PM..
 11-08-2005, 03:37 PM         #76
BaY510BiZnEsS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
either way this goes Wayne>B.G.PERIOD!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #77
lyrical-content 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,061 | Props total: 215 215
aint wayne suppose 2 be on rap city 2day?
 12 years ago '04        #78
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
B.G. on G-Unit? What is going on.. and how does 50 get his self into everything that goes down?
 12 years ago '04        #79
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
Wayne>>B.G

Lets Analyze for a minute.
When last have you heard about wayne? Like eveyday
When last have you heard about B.G?Since last year probly.

This diss is attempt to let people know that B.g aint dead yet.
Lets face it.
Why would b.g diss weezy?
Just some months before b.g dissed wayne and up to date, wayne never replied.
So why would bg diss someone that aint even gone reply to hi sh*t?
I think that is very low on bg's part

Its goot to be some stunt bg playing.
Look at how he got all yall talking about the track. If it wasn't a diss on lil wayne, this thread wouldn't even exist.

Last edited by aerokid240; 11-08-2005 at 05:51 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #80
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Drehova said:
propped.

Diss was cool. But the truth is Weezy > B.G.

And B.G. ain't been hot since Chopper City In The Ghetto
nuff said
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago