most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
i doubt Weezy say somethin back... i mean...

*listens to I Miss My Dogs*
 12 years ago '05        #42
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
BG > Weezy
 12 years ago '05        #43
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 g0tt1 said:
BG > Weezy
96-99: B.G. > Lil Wayne
Right Now: Wayne > B.G.
 12 years ago '04        #44
newroadsfinest 
space
space
$2,816 | Props total: 456 456
wayne said on 106 that the hot boys was a small group so b.g. took offense to that
 12 years ago '05        #45
strigga69 
space
space
$376 | Props total: 0 0
id say its a stunt caused by 50 but its too soon, he shulda waited til mainstream found out bout him n g-unit than released, that woulda got him some attention imo

wayne>>>B.G. but wayne gotta reply i mean i been a cm fan since before "HA" n i like em all, but wayne gotta reply, cuz it'll be the 2nd time he got exposed (if ya dont know.....download B.G. - Get Ugly (Cash Money Diss)).....n they all stay dissin him....what i dont get is that they were huggin n sh*t at that concert so i thought they squashed sh*t n hopefully would get on a track together....guess not
 11-07-2005, 10:28 PM         #46
**P$C** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soundin aiight tho but he always come wit disses and he be all on wayne d!ck (no homo) after
 12 years ago '05        #47
clarence1986 
space
space
 **P$C** said:
soundin aiight tho but he always come wit disses and he be all on wayne d!ck (no homo) after
Cause you know deep down them n*ggas still have love for each other but Wayne need to realize he grown and get off Baby d!ck
 12 years ago '04        #48
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
this should be interesting. im just wondering what wayne said on 106 though????
 11-07-2005, 10:34 PM         #49
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb a.ss beef...
 12 years ago '04        #50
Hystwise 
space
space
space
$919 | Props total: 0 0
you can spit, you a beast
i aint lyin, you can go
but when you step off the booth, n*gga u still a ho

lol, i liked that...

C/p
 11-07-2005, 10:53 PM         #51
jrstyle15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
aint nobody gonna say it, but i will, wayne's "Fireman" song sucks, everytime that sh*t comes on.......i just change the channel

fireman is really suck and boring
 12 years ago '04        #52
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
wayne did say something on the prefix mixtape to the effect of "im still wit ya baby so what if teh other 4 left fu*k em" it was something like that i think it was on that dj cannon beat freestyle but i know he said that on that mixtape
 12 years ago '05        #53
clarence1986 
space
space
 DPGUNIT said:
this should be interesting. im just wondering what wayne said on 106 though????
When Wayne was on the couch he said the Hot Boys were a small group, pretty much disrepectin Geezie on the slick
 12 years ago '05        #54
Young_JR 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 0 0
Wayne dissed B.G. on 106 & Park cause Gizzle said in an inteview that "I Miss My Dogs" was a publicity stunt but I don't believe that cause Lil Wayne never released it as a single or video or anything, he didn't try to make money off of it he just was speaking from the heart so fu*k B.G. for sayin that sh*t, also for yall that don't know Cash Money is a family, always has been and Baby took Lil Wayne in when he was young and Wayne's father Rabbit got k!lled so Baby is basically Lil Wayne's father and I don't know bout yall but if somebody is dissing my father then I'm gon f!ght for my family, Juve, B.G., and Turk have all dissed Baby and Wayne is just takin up for his family and his company since he is the president of Cash Money Records now, and yes B.G. stepped up and dissed Sqad Up after they dissed Wayne but its not cause Weezy couldn't its cause he wasn't gonna diss them and put there name out there in the mainstream, think about it, if Wayne would have dissed them on The Carter then people that never heard of the Sqad would hear about them and he would have been helping them ungrateful bi*ches sell records. I doubt Lil Wayne disses B.G. back cause like he said in "I Miss My Dogs", he will just let it slide and never diss back cause he's a bigger man than that. B.G. is just stupid and jealous cause he was there before Wayne and if he would have never left maybe Baby would have gave him the company or maybe he would be big like Wayne is and making money like Wayne but no B.G. signed to Koch and now lookin for another deal, he ain't making money, yeah he got a lil change but not even close to what he'd be making still at Cash Money, Juve ain't gon sell sh*t either without Cash Money and Lil Wayne don't need Fresh to sell, he could get beats from Lil Jon, Pharell, Swiss Beats, Just Blaze, just about anybody he wants to now. And as far as the whole B.G. and Baby situation, B.G. was like a son to Baby too and Baby knew B.G. was fu*king with them drugs and sh*t so he wasn't gonna give him money to go do that sh*t so maybe it wasn't right but I believe it was out of love that he didn't and as for Juvenile he claims he got cheated but from what I've heard yeah they ain't get the money off the albums they were supposed to but Baby used to buy them cars and jewelry and all kind of sh*t. I hope Lil Wayne doesn't even respond cause he don't have to, its takes a bigger man to just walk away!!!!
 11-08-2005, 12:16 AM         #55
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b.g. > wayne
 12 years ago '04        #56
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
 Young_JR said:
Wayne dissed B.G. on 106 & Park cause Gizzle said in an inteview that "I Miss My Dogs" was a publicity stunt but I don't believe that cause Lil Wayne never released it as a single or video or anything, he didn't try to make money off of it he just was speaking from the heart so fu*k B.G. for sayin that sh*t, also for yall that don't know Cash Money is a family, always has been and Baby took Lil Wayne in when he was young and Wayne's father Rabbit got k!lled so Baby is basically Lil Wayne's father ...
Ok I can understand some of that. But still there a diff from respecting a dude like ur dad n straight kissin a.ss n forgettin bout rabbit.Bg prolly a lil jealous/mad/feels disrespected still cuz thats how him n bay used 2 be tho.It was a fam. But givin cars etc etc doesnt mean it was theirs n thats not money.50 gave mobb deep some cars. I consider that a gift. Thats not from royalties/albums sales u know.Thats like when people leave/get kicked out 36 mafia. U cant say it was just one person fault but know somethings wrong cuz 2 many people left.
 11-08-2005, 08:01 AM         #57
SlimNO19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BG hasnt been anything since Hot Boyz, and even then he wasnt the popular one in the group.

Its alwasy been Lil' Wayne, the rest of Cash Money Artists, then the WHOLE INDUSTRY, and B.G. so wtf can the lil' dude do.
 12 years ago '04        #58
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
yeah, most of this sh*t talking Weezy doing came from B.G making the comment about "Man I miss my Dawgs" being a publicity stunt. so, if u listen to "anything" on the suffix, he addresses most of those comments. I.E: "This is what you want, you said it was a publicity stunt..well bi*ch, ima STUNNA" and the whole thing about him just happening to have a broom to come and sweep the mess up..I forget the exact words. either way, I dont think Geezy shoulda took it all so personal as to put out a diss..them dudes got too much love for eachother so whatever they still have against eachother, they should just put that sh*t in the wind..
 11-08-2005, 08:03 AM         #59
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaynat603 said:
It's called D.O.A (deterioration of affection)
even enemies get love but it's limited not on a homeboy level but "jus in case"....and a situation like this is considered "jus in case"
it's just what brothers do in N.O. even if there's no logic behind it
*imitating thurgood from half baked* damn n*gga what u go to? relationship college..damn *imitating thurgood from half baked*
 11-08-2005, 08:24 AM         #60
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said:
dumb a.ss beef...
On everything
In reality the hot boys were a small group numbers wise and they only dropped 2 albums and one of those was a regional release. I'm still gonna listen to both of em. But B.G. got me going like u was just sayin the boy was real now he fake. Make up yo mind Gizzle
Wayne ain't gonna leave baby right now cause it's all bout the $$$ just like 50 don't give a fu*k what peeps think bout him singin and sh*t cause that n*gga makin plenty $$$ doin what he do. :finger: beef
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy