most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #121
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 matelyan said:
First off, I'm sure I'm much older than you, but age doesn't matter. To me, I am a fan of lyrics. Yeah, sure we all love a hard a.ss knockin beat, but not if the guy rapping over it is not saying much. I like that thought provoking, innovative rap. Take Outkast for example. That is my favorite rap group of all time. And both them cats would fade anyone from the Dipsh*ts and D-Block. And sorry that I ain't from the hood and don't have an ear to the streets. Thats not where I came from, and frankly I don't ever want to go there. I am on some positive sh*t. And I respect your opinion. You are entitled to one. All I am saying is that I like the way Common and Black Thought, or Andre 3000 and Hov, or even Nas always have some thought provoking sh*t to say. Sure Jada and Cam come through with some catchy lines and ill phrases, but there style and music they create just ain't for me. I liked that first Cam album where he is holding that sledge hammer, I fogot the name. And Jada's last cd was pretty tight to me. But like I said, I just ain't into that sub-genre of hip-hop. Remember hip-hop is multi-leveled. There is gangsta rap, hippie sh*t, Crunk, East-Coast, West Coast, and an array of dfferent styles. My favorite just so happens to be the one in which Common, Mos, Talib and the rest of the emcees I named rap like. So don't get mad, just let me BE.
first of all, youre' 23, im 21, big difference...second of all, what you say about common and mos and those types of rappers is what everyone who thinks theyre "real" says. dont ride the wave because its cool. maybe you DO just like them type of cats...but to me it seems as though you riding the wave, listening to too much t.v., radio, internet, etc... to convince you what is supposed to be hot, because its "real".

you dont have to be from the hood to like the sh*t. yes, i am from the hood, but i like alot of other type hip hop music that alot of cats from around the way dont like. im a grown a.ss man i listen to myself and be real with myself on music. if an album is trash, its trash! im not gonna let joe blow tell me "yo, he's real, he's a good rapper, and his album is hot." fu*k that. What you should have said from the jump is that you want more GOOD music from rappers, not "lets have all the real emcess take over." Either its hot, or its not. All im saying is, you 23 years old dont follow in line of the next n*gga, be your own man.
 12 years ago '04        #122
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
they actin like bi*ches
 12 years ago '04        #123
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
 HumanCrakk said:
1 more word out your mouth ill push styles sh*t back - 50 cent

lol he did more then that he ended their carears lol even if he didnt even rap good against them lmao
curtis "interscope" jackson once again fu*ks over another lables carear up

dude is too powerfull
money talk ....an this n*gga got enough cake to dictate these n*ggaz livelyhood ..thats fu*kin crazy ....u fu*kin wit a n*gga dinner table ..his kids ..his lifestyle ..n*ggaz get mercked over sh*t like dat
 11-09-2005, 01:47 PM         #124
CityStarr7186  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
they actin like bi*ches
yeah yo i agree these bi*ches need to juss do what the fu*k they get paid for n stop bi*chin
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy