Nov 7 - Jadakiss, Styles Say They're Stepping Away From The Mic

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2005, 05:15 AM         #101
T A S H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One More Word Out Ur Mouth I'll Push Styles sh*t Back!!!
 12 years ago '05        #102
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
Sounds like 50 had a lot of influence on this.

Too bad that they don't sound like great businessmen. They got screwed over like a lot of other artists.
 12 years ago '04        #103
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
They are waiting for Interscope to drop them and head over to Def Jam
 11-08-2005, 07:44 AM         #104
H@rny  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
atleast they still got their respect and didnt sell out like mobb deep... at hip-hop these days cant wait 4 their next mixtape its gonna be fu*kin' ill :D
 11-08-2005, 08:24 AM         #105
geebedatni99a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:::: patiently waits till the day sumone k!lls this ni99a 50 already, ten sniper shots to the head!!!! no mo 4real he fu*kin wit ni99as money

Last edited by geebedatni99a; 11-08-2005 at 08:25 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #106
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 295 295
 Lasher said:
What I don't understand is how the fu*k those Ruff Ryders cats, Dee & Waah could sell Jada out like that...man for real somebody needs to get a few broken bones over this sh*t.....just goes to show u can't trust anybody in this sh*t.
I thought that was gay also.
 11-08-2005, 09:33 AM         #107
Spanish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the lox will make another album like we are the streets except this time instead of Puffy they'll be goin at 50 and the sh*t will be dope.they should bootleg theyre own album to the bootleggers in NYC and let it trickle on down from there that would hurt interscopes pockets.
 12 years ago '04        #108
da_hustla 
space
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k the gay-unit

fu*k interscope

fu*k jimmy
 11-08-2005, 10:01 AM         #109
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP Ruff Ryders
RIP G-Unit
RIP 50-Cent
fu*k Interscope
fu*k Pdiddy
 11-08-2005, 12:19 PM         #110
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall mufu*kas cant blame this sh*t on 50... It's a fu*kin war... And if he did have anything to really do wit these n*ggas not comin out so be it... This is a BUSINESS... I love hip hop just as much as the next man but mufu*kas need to learn how to sign better contracts... The Lox been gettin screwed way before 50... Puff d!cked them n*ggas... Whats even more fu*ked up is that Dee and Waah tried to d!ck these n*ggas... Thats who yall need to be mad at... Not 50... For Dee and Waah to pull some bullsh*t like that shows no loyalty... That is some snake sh*t forreal... And Puff been a bi*ch for not lettin them get any of their publishin back... So dont be mad at 50 be mad at the mufu*kas that was supposed to be closest to dees n*ggas... You can be the illest rapper ever but u gotta have some good business sense too and thats what these n*ggas never had... Just a bad situation...
 11-08-2005, 01:02 PM         #111
mjames1404  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props, sh*t is crazy.
 12 years ago '04        #112
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Angry_Black_757 said:
shut that corny sh*t up. im tired of n*ggas coming in here and spitting some sh*t they feel as though they supposed to say to be in the "in" crowed of "real" rappers. common album = trash mos def = movie star lauryn hill aint had nothing since yearrrrs ago.....qtip = nothing since vivrant thing....

solo black thought album are you serious? i mean...come on....grow up and get knowledge about the culture of hip hop and rap music before you make more stupid comments like this. the hood loves dblock and dipset. ESPECIALLY dblock. styles p is one of the most respected cats..
First off, I'm sure I'm much older than you, but age doesn't matter. To me, I am a fan of lyrics. Yeah, sure we all love a hard a.ss knockin beat, but not if the guy rapping over it is not saying much. I like that thought provoking, innovative rap. Take Outkast for example. That is my favorite rap group of all time. And both them cats would fade anyone from the Dipsh*ts and D-Block. And sorry that I ain't from the hood and don't have an ear to the streets. Thats not where I came from, and frankly I don't ever want to go there. I am on some positive sh*t. And I respect your opinion. You are entitled to one. All I am saying is that I like the way Common and Black Thought, or Andre 3000 and Hov, or even Nas always have some thought provoking sh*t to say. Sure Jada and Cam come through with some catchy lines and ill phrases, but there style and music they create just ain't for me. I liked that first Cam album where he is holding that sledge hammer, I fogot the name. And Jada's last cd was pretty tight to me. But like I said, I just ain't into that sub-genre of hip-hop. Remember hip-hop is multi-leveled. There is gangsta rap, hippie sh*t, Crunk, East-Coast, West Coast, and an array of dfferent styles. My favorite just so happens to be the one in which Common, Mos, Talib and the rest of the emcees I named rap like. So don't get mad, just let me BE.
 12 years ago '04        #113
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
they went from one bad situation to another one its ashamed
 12 years ago '04        #114
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 MegaTON said:
matelyan's obviously just one of those dudes who thinks he knows everything about hip hop cuz he listens to mos def,common,talib and all the other hippie rappers i like some of these dudes but to say they aint real unless they sound like these dudes is gettin real old none of them dudes got hard beats and hip hop started wit 2 turntables n*gga the mic wasnt used for serious rappin until later on...
Sorry, it's not that obvious. I don't know you and you obviously don't know me. So lets quit pretending. I know I don't know everything about hip-hop, and I am content with that. What I do know is that I like the way Common and Black Thought rap. I don't like the way Camron and Jada rap. Nuff said. People on this site get real quick to protect their favorite rappers, but you don't see me getting on dude for calling the Common album trash. That's his opinion. So please get off my back. I said what I had to say. To me Common is a real emcee. Jada and Cam are rappers. Look I've been into this rap sh*t for over a decade now. I may not be an expert, but after listening to the genre for over 15 years, I pretty much know what I like. And it ain't Jada and his D-Block counterparts. So like I said before - GOOD RIDDANCE. :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #115
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
To be honest it is bigger than 50, and it's more of their frustrated with industry crap, plus it's more has to do with Jimmy Iovine(Interscope) and to a point Nelson who is an a&R their. and also Puff still owns their publishing. what's funny is D-Block always said teir beef with 50 was never personal, if and i said all along what 50 said in piggy bank was not that serious to the point where he disrespcect him or said f him f d-block, your mother,etc. He just addressed the fact that they did a record with Ja fool and yes Ja fool said some subliminal stuff towards 50,etc. Im upset with D-Block and i listen to them, G-Unit, Dipset, or whoever makes good music. It comes to the point where in hip hop you say someone's name and oh it's beef now, all these rappers cryin like little girls. And i heard Sheek say that again they do not have a personal agenda against 50, and not knocking what the man has accomplished but he will never work with Jadakiss cause their fans would not accept it, come on.....they wont work with 50, but when they were young and did not know what they signed until they realized and was released by Badboy, they wore the shiney suits....They are too talented to give up, life is all about struggles. I personally worry about the younger generation who i actually seen young kids f!ght over this and it's not that serious. Bottom line, every artist goes through bs business in the music or entertainment industry...... and there are more srtist on interscope who has done well, and DBlock for the record been acknowledge puff still owns their publishing rights, just like he still owns biggie. But Sheek mentioned that Jay-Z is trying to bring The Lox over to Def Jam........bottom line i like all of theirn music, but it's time to stop all these childish grudges. Let the music speak for itself....peace...
 12 years ago '05        #116
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 1876 1876
plz.. they aren't gonna stop rappin
 11-08-2005, 03:02 PM         #117
BaY510BiZnEsS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if worse comes to worse they could go and sign wit Suge.Hell probly get thier publishing back and then get them off Interscope.Not really a smart idea but it will probly get them out of this bullsh*t thier in now.
 11-08-2005, 03:19 PM         #118
kreepyjay34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Stepping away from the mic..until they're off Interscope

These dudes are far from retiring
Shut da fuk up errbody know they need to hang they sh*t up so stop speakin ya nonscense :finger:
 11-08-2005, 03:41 PM         #119
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 wins.

Jay should have enough money to buy them out. Styles just needs to leak Time Is Money like AZ did Final Call.
 11-08-2005, 03:51 PM         #120
theMIGHTYbg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Flexxx said:
ain't nothing about power for 50, he's doing nothing but ruining hip hop for real

he's bullying his way through the industry and you know what happens to bullies. I think Jay or someone just needs to straight up call his a.ss out, and just do it to 'em
Curtis "Interscope" Jackson runs the game, along with Jay-Z over at Def Jam, and considering the fact that 50 has atmost respect for Jay, I doubt Jigga cares. Why do you want Jigga to get involved anyway? Why don't Jada/Joe/40409 other people 50 dissed handle it?

Last edited by theMIGHTYbg; 11-08-2005 at 03:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy