Nov 7 - Jadakiss, Styles Say They're Stepping Away From The Mic

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
BrutalDeath 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 1 1
pu**y is 50 can't win a rap battle so he fu*ks with their release dates. What a pu**y a.ss move by a weak a.ss rapper.

No worries though, Nas will ether that f*g**t soon enough.

Last edited by BrutalDeath; 11-07-2005 at 11:11 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #82
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Sad it is that they never got to make the music we all hoped them to do. I just saw a Styles video today with a Lil Jon beat and Akon on the hook, and to be honest I'd rather have him step away from the mic than make sh*t like that.
 12 years ago '04        #83
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
kiss their a.ss goodbye ahahahaha

50 is the antiChrist! hahaha

50 flipped the game like no one before....and to think this is the same 50 Cent that was beggin Bad Boy's Hitmen to play his first mainstream single, "How to Rob" hahaha

50 is a smart man
 12 years ago '05        #84
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,737 | Props total: 1878 1878
50 won this time.. hah.. i'm not a huge 50 fan.. but ya'll haters need to stfu
 12 years ago '04        #85
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
Good riddance. They put out only trash music anyhow. They need to take 50's gay a.ss with them too. D-Block, G-Unit, and Dipsh*ts need to get out the game.

Let some real emcees take this sh*t over. I think we all need a solo Black Thought album, with guest spots from Q-Tip, Phife, Common, Jay-Z, Lauren Hill, The Roots, Mos Def and Tallib Kweli. That would be real nice.
 12 years ago '05        #86
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
50 n Diddy is both bi*ches. what they doin doesn't make them smart or powerful.
the lox are simply trynna keep food on the table n do they job n u got rich a.ss grown men actin like little kids.
If fifty was so dope n confident he'd let the lox or anyone for that matter go about they buisness n handle the sh*t on a music level.
Obviously he's worried about something when he's holdin their music back.
That sh*t is lame. all this payola, black ballin, money talks BS is ruining hip hop.
50's antics are negative for this rap sh*t.

Diddy is basically still holding on to their publishing inspite. he just mad cuz no one wants to sign with Bad Boy cuz bad boy not doin nothing. Diddy ain't hungry so he's not gonna know how to promote anyone correctly.

I mean Diddy has Black Rob n doesn't know what to do with him, he got Tv shows, gear, a label, restaurants etc.... n he needs to keep the Lox's publishing?

all these talentless a.ss fools are ruining hip hop.

look at hip hop's starting lineup as of 2005 (radio sh*t) 50, Paul Wall, Lil Jon, T-Pain, Pretty Ricky, Mike Jones, Young Jeezy, Franchise boyz <--- @ hip hop's line up......

I mean who are u supposed to listen to nowadays?

Something's gotta change fast, for real..... Hip hop is getting pimped....
 12 years ago '05        #87
stevviej20 
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 10 10
that sh*t is fu*ked up...i hope they find a way to sign wit def jam
 11-08-2005, 01:13 AM         #88
jadakiss12321  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thye make it seem like a bigger deal than it is

theyre not gonna release solo albums on interscope...

big deal jada has 2 albums, styles 1.. how long they been in the game puttin sh*t out??

aint retiring

Last edited by jadakiss12321; 11-08-2005 at 01:14 AM..
 11-08-2005, 01:16 AM         #89
Paolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*T.. its messed up!

Hit me up and i'll props back
 11-08-2005, 01:28 AM         #90
NE Body  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is crazy. But you need to give 50 cent some props the man might not be the realest out but the man is pure business. Plus money rules evething around no matter how you get it.

No fret though If they want they'll get back inthe game;)
 12 years ago '05        #91
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 matelyan said:
Good riddance. They put out only trash music anyhow. They need to take 50's gay a.ss with them too. D-Block, G-Unit, and Dipsh*ts need to get out the game.

Let some real emcees take this sh*t over. I think we all need a solo Black Thought album, with guest spots from Q-Tip, Phife, Common, Jay-Z, Lauren Hill, The Roots, Mos Def and Tallib Kweli. That would be real nice.
shut that corny sh*t up. im tired of n*ggas coming in here and spitting some sh*t they feel as though they supposed to say to be in the "in" crowed of "real" rappers. common album = trash mos def = movie star lauryn hill aint had nothing since yearrrrs ago.....qtip = nothing since vivrant thing....

solo black thought album are you serious? i mean...come on....grow up and get knowledge about the culture of hip hop and rap music before you make more stupid comments like this. the hood loves dblock and dipset. ESPECIALLY dblock. styles p is one of the most respected cats..
 12 years ago '04        #92
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
matelyan's obviously just one of those dudes who thinks he knows everything about hip hop cuz he listens to mos def,common,talib and all the other hippie rappers i like some of these dudes but to say they aint real unless they sound like these dudes is gettin real old none of them dudes got hard beats and hip hop started wit 2 turntables n*gga the mic wasnt used for serious rappin until later on...
 11-08-2005, 01:48 AM         #93
question  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive heard from a couple cats at universal...that jay z and la reid are in talks with iovine to purchase the rights to shift over the recording contract of the lox to def jam for $2 million dollars(and since their under the same distribution umbrella with U.M.G-the deal should transition easy)..word is, 50 cent is "very" interested in purchasing Jada's solo contract (and may have actually done so) and this is the true reason behind jada "retiring"...he refuses to record for g-unit. as far as Styles is concerned..the album is gonna drop whether he likes it or not, because it was recorded and paid for by the label already..they own it. it will probabaly come out next quarter with a limited push, so interscope can recoup what monies they put into it.
LA Reid may step in and try to pry jadakiss from 50 cent's grip, knowing kiss' would be the biggest act on Def Jam since they signed Ludacris in 99'....
diddy will never relinquish their publishing..he takes 40-60 % of every artist he signs..(this includes biggie)..unless they come up with a sizeable buy out price...forget it.
sad though, any of these buyouts will make it damn near impossible for them to re coup against their budget and theyll never see a dime from record sales...
their best bet is to drop mixtapes and do shows based off the underground...at least theyll make money...

free the lox!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #94
GetMoneyNYC 
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 3 3
This sucks that we dont get to hear good decent hip hop because of politics and paper...the LOX are one of the best groups to ever do it...it's just a shame....50 is a bi*ch he realized that he can't beat me lyrically so he's taking it to the board room....he's doing nothing for his image as this snitch that everyone talks about....
 12 years ago '04        #95
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
This is some bullsh*t. Somebody like Eminem, who has love for hip-hop, should step in and do whats right. This is some hoe a.ss sh*t they doing to D-block and hip hop.
 11-08-2005, 02:31 AM         #96
Super Crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need to bust an ice cube and barge into interscope with some bats and get there paper
 11-08-2005, 03:00 AM         #97
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lasher said:
What I don't understand is how the fu*k those Ruff Ryders cats, Dee & Waah could sell Jada out like that...man for real somebody needs to get a few broken bones over this sh*t.....just goes to show u can't trust anybody in this sh*t.
cuz ruff ryders fell off, they aint sold any albums for like 5 years now
these cats is tryin to get some dough
 11-08-2005, 03:26 AM         #98
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 question said:
ive heard from a couple cats at universal...that jay z and la reid are in talks with iovine to purchase the rights to shift over the recording contract of the lox to def jam for $2 million dollars(and since their under the same distribution umbrella with U.M.G-the deal should transition easy)..word is, 50 cent is "very" interested in purchasing Jada's solo contract (and may have actually done so) and this is the true reason behind jada "retiring"...he refuses to record for g-unit. as far as Styles is concerned..the album is gonna drop whether he likes it or not, because it was recorded and paid for by the label already..they own it. it will probabaly come out next quarter with a limited push, so interscope can recoup what monies they put into it.
LA Reid may step in and try to pry jadakiss from 50 cent's grip, knowing kiss' would be the biggest act on Def Jam since they signed Ludacris in 99'....
diddy will never relinquish their publishing..he takes 40-60 % of every artist he signs..(this includes biggie)..unless they come up with a sizeable buy out price...forget it.
sad though, any of these buyouts will make it damn near impossible for them to re coup against their budget and theyll never see a dime from record sales...
their best bet is to drop mixtapes and do shows based off the underground...at least theyll make money...

free the lox!!!!!!
PROPS... You got knowledge.
 12 years ago '04        #99
Renegade 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 0 0
bi*ch move from 50...

unlucky for them but i dont think theyre goin away for that long...
 11-08-2005, 05:04 AM         #100
YounG_FaMe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U Got To B Fuk N Kiddy N Me I Was Wait N On Style New Album I Been Nump N Gangster N Gentlement Omg Fuk N ++++ That Is Some Bullsh*t Fuk 50 Fuk G Unit Fuk N Haters I Bet 50 Kowz That Sheek sh*t Gonna Cell Not Like Tonys Gay Cd
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy