Stand Up Chicago Bears Fans!!!!

most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 RediKnight said:
With Orton at QB and only 1 good receiver, you won't make it past the divisional round.

Packers can lose their next game and be 2-9 and they will still be the toughest opponent you will face all year. Just wait. If you think just because we are out of the playoffs that we are just gonna laydown, you are sadly mistaken. We have no hope for the playoffs, but we can determine whether you get a first round bye or not. I bet we beat you both games and you finish with the 4th seed.


But the point still is, they'll be in the Playoffs and Brett Favre and company will be sitting at home watching it on tv.
 11-22-2005, 05:17 PM         #102
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
But the point still is, they'll be in the Playoffs and Brett Favre and company will be sitting at home watching it on tv.
Yea Yea. You can have your little playoff spot once every five years. My team misses the playoffs once every 5 years.
 11-22-2005, 05:20 PM         #103
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Real Talk said:
Bears bi*ches
Here's another Packers joke for you Bears bi*ches:

Troy Aikman, after living a full life, died.

When he got to heaven, God was showing him around.

They came to a modest little house with a faded Cowboys flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Troy," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Troy felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Green and Gold sidewalk, 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Packers logo flag, and in every window, a Title Towel.

Troy looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I've been a dominant QB in the NFL and I've led my team to a number of glorious victories as well."

God said "So what do you want to know, Troy?"

"Well, why does Brett Favre get a better house than me?"

God chuckled and said "Troy, that's not Brett Favre's house, it's mine."
 12 years ago '04        #104
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 RediKnight said:
Yea Yea. You can have your little playoff spot once every five years. My team misses the playoffs once every 5 years.
i had to prop you on that one...
 12 years ago '05        #105
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 RediKnight said:
With Orton at QB and only 1 good receiver, you won't make it past the divisional round.

Packers can lose their next game and be 2-9 and they will still be the toughest opponent you will face all year. Just wait. If you think just because we are out of the playoffs that we are just gonna laydown, you are sadly mistaken. We have no hope for the playoffs, but we can determine whether you get a first round bye or not. I bet we beat you both games and you finish with the 4th seed.
Stay Off Dope Everyt Team Goes On The Decline 4 A Couple Years N Now It's That Time
 11-22-2005, 05:54 PM         #106
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Real Talk said:
Stay Off Dope Everyt Team Goes On The Decline 4 A Couple Years N Now It's That Time
sh*t even after 4 Chronic Blunts I can spell better than your a.ss. By Dec. 4th I hope you grow some nuts and me on the game.
 11-22-2005, 06:20 PM         #107
G-Child_N_OHIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man how many times that joke gonna be recycled?
 12 years ago '05        #108
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
Vikings n*ggas
 12 years ago '05        #109
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 RediKnight said:
sh*t even after 4 Chronic Blunts I can spell better than your a.ss. By Dec. 4th I hope you grow some nuts and [WEBSITE LINK] me on the game.
We Can Bet Whatever
 11-22-2005, 11:37 PM         #110
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Yea Yea. You can have your little playoff spot once every five years. My team misses the playoffs once every 5 years.
With that sh*t you call a defense and a QB that's getting really old. I doubt you make the play-offs for at least 4 or 5 years.

Meanwhile, the Bears defense is still YOUNG. They're already dominating and are one of the youngest teams in the NFL.

fu*k the Packers.
 11-23-2005, 11:23 AM         #111
G-Child_N_OHIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Da Bears!
 12 years ago '05        #112
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Bears>>>>>>>
 12 years ago '05        #113
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 RediKnight said:
Yea Yea. You can have your little playoff spot once every five years. My team misses the playoffs once every 5 years.
Damn man you aint got nothing better to do than come in this thread and hate on the Bears? Don't get mad at us cause Brett Favre and the Packers aren't sh*t.

You keep talkin about when the Bears play the Packers, who cares? The Packers are so irrelevant and pathetic right now it's comical.

Quit tryin to rain on the Bears parade fool and do what you need to do
to the Bears



Get off our d!ck
 12 years ago '05        #114
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 vegasman said:
Damn man you aint got nothing better to do than come in this thread and hate on the Bears? Don't get mad at us cause Brett Favre and the Packers aren't sh*t.

You keep talkin about when the Bears play the Packers, who cares? The Packers are so irrelevant and pathetic right now it's comical.

Quit tryin to rain on the Bears parade fool and do what you need to do
to the Bears



Get off our d!ck
Basically
 11-23-2005, 02:07 PM         #115
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bears are gonna continue winning.

We have a rookie QB and we STILL win. That should tell you how GREAT the Defense is.
 12 years ago '05        #116
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
My Left Shoestring>>>>>>>>>>The Packers
 12 years ago '05        #117
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$10,324 | Props total: 14095 14095
The Bears will not leave tampa with a victory...sorry kids..iknow u need something to believe in..but the sh*t is just not happening


Cadillac finally somewhat healthy Chris Simms steps up when we need him and Simeon Rice is just a fu*kin problem...I dare any QB to throw at Ronde Barber sh*ts suicide!!!


8-3 bucs
 12 years ago '05        #118
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Cadalac Will Not Be Able To Run The Ball Against The Bears N Chris Sims Is Going To Get His Kufi Knocked Off
 11-23-2005, 02:44 PM         #119
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suavebeatz said:
The Bears will not leave tampa with a victory...sorry kids..iknow u need something to believe in..but the sh*t is just not happening


Cadillac finally somewhat healthy Chris Simms steps up when we need him and Simeon Rice is just a fu*kin problem...I dare any QB to throw at Ronde Barber sh*ts suicide!!!


8-3 bucs
Rice a problem? Just like Peppers and Rucker were problems?

Peppers > Rice

and Peppers didn't even get CLOSE to the QB. Caddy isn't gonna run for **** on the Bears D.

Only twice this year, has a RB got over 100 yds on the Bears. Chris Simms is gonna be sacked AT LEAST 4 times. Our D Line and O Line are wayyy better than Tampa's. Bears win.

Quit listening to ESPN. I doubt you have even WATCHED a Bears game to know anything.

Let's not forget that Carolina DESTROYED the Bucs.

Chicago DESTROYED Carolina.


Last edited by krOnikk; 11-23-2005 at 02:45 PM..
 11-23-2005, 05:21 PM         #120
th@_v1LLa1n  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suavebeatz said:
The Bears will not leave tampa with a victory...sorry kids..iknow u need something to believe in..but the sh*t is just not happening


Cadillac finally somewhat healthy Chris Simms steps up when we need him and Simeon Rice is just a fu*kin problem...I dare any QB to throw at Ronde Barber sh*ts suicide!!!


8-3 bucs
Same thing Buc fans said when Carolina was coming to town, look what happened there. One time I remember Jake Delhomme throwing at Ronde Barber, it resulted in a 35 yard touchdown pass to Steve Smith. The Bucs are a fluke, the Bears are about to show them what's up.


Last edited by th@_v1LLa1n; 11-23-2005 at 05:21 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 49
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy