Stand Up Chicago Bears Fans!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2005, 03:41 PM         #281
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
9 out of 11 starters on defense are all pro bowl material
 12-13-2005, 03:42 PM         #282
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you say that the defense isn't great but they allow less yards than most defenses that are on the field LESS

If we had someone like Warner at QB, this team would be fu*king super bowl bound.
 12-13-2005, 04:19 PM         #283
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krOnikk said:
Briggs = More tackles than Urlacher
Damn Son! You don't even know your own team. The only time Briggs has had more tackles than Urlacher was last year and only because Urlacher only started 9 games.

Nick Barnett= More tackles than Urlacher and Briggs.
 12 years ago '05        #284
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Urlacher & Briggs>Bennett
 12-13-2005, 05:42 PM         #285
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Real Talk said:
Urlacher & Briggs>Bennett
Whose Bennett?

If you mean Barnett I will admit that right now Urlacher > Barnett by a little bit.

But, Barnett > Briggs hands down.
 12-13-2005, 10:35 PM         #286
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Damn Son! You don't even know your own team. The only time Briggs has had more tackles than Urlacher was last year and only because Urlacher only started 9 games.

Nick Barnett= More tackles than Urlacher and Briggs.
Thats the only LB ya'll have worth anything

Urlacher > Barnett
Briggs > Barnett

I don't know how good you think dude is but he ain't up to par with Briggs or Urlacher

LOL@Barnett being just a little bit under Urlacher

Last edited by krOnikk; 12-13-2005 at 10:36 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #287
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 Dope_Fiend said:
dude, your gay.....period....ur online all the time....your from l.a. and ur a bears fan....bandwagoner? i think so.....
hoe you a fu*king joke.....but I'ma break it down for you cause you from Milwaukee and everybody I've met from there was a moron, wino, or a "dope_fiend"

I was born and raised in Chicago (as it says in the avy stupid), I just moved out to LA this year cause I'm going to grad school at Cal State Dominguez Hills........I run an online business so yeah I'm online a lot....making money........but what do you do.....probably living at home with ya mama in that trash town called Milwaukee.

This the type of sh*t I expect from a bum a.ss Wisconsin trick.......say whateva cause I just put your lame a.ss on ignore
 12 years ago '04        #288
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
 vegasman said:
This the type of sh*t I expect from a bum a.ss Wisconsin trick.......say whateva cause I just put your lame a.ss on ignore
i like wisconsin dells

Last edited by 123456; 12-14-2005 at 12:54 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #289
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
ya'll Packers fans steadly crying like some bi*ches, female a.ss n*ggaz.......aint got sh*t else to do but hate........hahahaha

That's how you run sh*t..... from Chi-town to Los Angeles.........get in city with more than 10,000 people before you talk.....
 12-14-2005, 01:06 AM         #290
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 123456 said:
i like wisconsin dells
Wisconsin Dells = Poor Mans Disney
 12-14-2005, 01:16 AM         #291
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krOnikk said:
Thats the only LB ya'll have worth anything

Urlacher > Barnett
Briggs > Barnett

I don't know how good you think dude is but he ain't up to par with Briggs or Urlacher

LOL@Barnett being just a little bit under Urlacher
First of all Nail Diggs has been solid for us even though he is not quite a Pro Bowler.

But Barnett is way better than Briggs. If you paid attention to the division you would know that. I don't know if you do or not though because you thought that Briggs had more tackles than Urlacher.

Barnett and Briggs are both in their third year and Barnett's production doesn't lie.

Barnett's career

[pic - click to view]

Brigg's career

[pic - click to view]

Urlacher's career

[pic - click to view]

I don't know how good you think Briggs is because you can look at his stats and see that he is not on the level of Barnett and Urlacher.

And since Barnett has come into the league you can see that he has 351 tackles compared to Urlachers 288. I know Urlacher missed some games last year but if you break it down by starts, Urlacher has averaged 7.6 tackles a game and Barnett has averaged 8 tackes a game. I know Urlacher has been a beast on sacks for a LB but the Packers don't blitz their linebackers too often. And I know that at least 60 of Barnett's tackles have been for a loss behind the line of scrimmage.

I'm not saying that Briggs is not good but you have to recognize that Barnett is the truth and has had more production than Briggs.
 12-14-2005, 01:41 AM         #292
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
First of all Nail Diggs has been solid for us even though he is not quite a Pro Bowler.

But Barnett is way better than Briggs. If you paid attention to the division you would know that. I don't know if you do or not though because you thought that Briggs had more tackles than Urlacher.

Barnett and Briggs are both in their third year and Barnett's production doesn't lie.

Barnett's career

[pic - click to view]

Brigg's career

[pic - click to view]

Urlacher's career

[pic - click to view]

I don't know how good you think Briggs is because you can look at his stats and see that he is not on the level of Barnett and Urlacher.

And since Barnett has come into the league you can see that he has 351 tackles compared to Urlachers 288. I know Urlacher missed some games last year but if you break it down by starts, Urlacher has averaged 7.6 tackles a game and Barnett has averaged 8 tackes a game. I know Urlacher has been a beast on sacks for a LB but the Packers don't blitz their linebackers too often. And I know that at least 60 of Barnett's tackles have been for a loss behind the line of scrimmage.

I'm not saying that Briggs is not good but you have to recognize that Barnett is the truth and has had more production than Briggs.

Since Briggs has played for Chicago, in the 3 total years, he has more tackles than even Urlacher. That's what I meant.
 12-14-2005, 01:42 AM         #293
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now put Urlacher on GB and see how many tackles Barnett would have...
 12-14-2005, 02:01 AM         #294
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Urlacher for president. It's kind of funny how the Bears took off after their loss to us... Weird, huh?
 12-14-2005, 06:18 AM         #295
Animosity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Redi...I think your argument is good, but I think the one thing you overlook is that Briggs and Urlacher take tackles away from each other probably more often than any linebackers on Green Bay take away from one another, I think that makes this more than just a numbers thing, this isn't to take away from Barnett being good, he's a good linebacker for sure
 12-14-2005, 10:00 AM         #296
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dec 12 Chicago Bears SS Mike Brown (calf) missed the team's Week 14 game with a calf injury and the team is remaining quiet about his injury. There is a chance he could miss the rest of the 2005 season. The team missed his run-stopping skills during their Week 14 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
 12-14-2005, 02:25 PM         #297
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Dec 12 Chicago Bears SS Mike Brown (calf) missed the team's Week 14 game with a calf injury and the team is remaining quiet about his injury. There is a chance he could miss the rest of the 2005 season. The team missed his run-stopping skills during their Week 14 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
I've known about this. McGowan is a great replacement at SS. He had 11 tackles and led the team against the Steelers.

He's week to week but he'll be back for the play-offs.
 12-15-2005, 11:48 AM         #298
Dope_Fiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vegasman said:
hoe you a fu*king joke.....but I'ma break it down for you cause you from Milwaukee and everybody I've met from there was a moron, wino, or a "dope_fiend"

I was born and raised in Chicago (as it says in the avy stupid), I just moved out to LA this year cause I'm going to grad school at Cal State Dominguez Hills........I run an online business so yeah I'm online a lot....making money........but what do you do.....probably living at home with ya mama in that trash town called Milwaukee.

dumbass....i work 2 jobs and got a kid and im 19 wit an apartment and goin to school for graphic design and guarantee im havin a way more fun life than ur gay a.ss will ever realize...

only thing u got right is that i smoke trees like a vietnamese, but other than that ill sh*t on u when it comes to football kid, i dont care how old u are or what grad school ur at....ill sh*t on u....

hop off the bandwagon, u know u aint no real bears fan, go back to hibernation where you've been throughout the years when favre and the packers was s3xually a.ssaulting your whole city for the past 10 or so years....and will continue when u come to lambeau
 12-15-2005, 11:53 AM         #299
Dope_Fiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krOnikk said:
fu*k outta here. You don't know sh*t.

Briggs = More tackles than Urlacher
Vasher = 7 picks
Oguneleye = 9 sacks
Alex Brown = 6 sacks
Tommie Harris
Urlacher
Tillman
Mike Brown
Chris Harris

All potential Pro Bowlers this year, on the defense alone.

Thomas Jones is a potential Pro Bowler also.
funny how u stopped showing stats at the end....i only see 3 on there makin the pro bowl....u gotta be fu*kin kiddin me though kid.

besides, ur team is on a edge right now with minnesota....i wouldnt be thinkin pro-bowl if ur not even sure if your thinkin playoffs yet...
 12-16-2005, 04:25 PM         #300
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope_Fiend said:
funny how u stopped showing stats at the end....i only see 3 on there makin the pro bowl....u gotta be fu*kin kiddin me though kid.

besides, ur team is on a edge right now with minnesota....i wouldnt be thinkin pro-bowl if ur not even sure if your thinkin playoffs yet...
Yeah, sureee. I'm not even worried about Minnesota. They have Pittsburgh coming up (They play better on the road and are f!ghting for the play-offs) and they still have to play us one more time. Chicago controls it's own destiny. I ain't worried about Lambeau either, don't forget who won there last year with a much worse team.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy