Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #241
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
bears aint doin good right now....both on defense and offense
 12 years ago '05        #242
ddmoney 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
Well Nice Lost This Week Guys To A Slumpin Pittsburgh Team At That
 12-11-2005, 05:39 PM         #243
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MNHustler said:
Vikes are gonna take over the division
 krOnikk said:
You're on crack...
You never know what could happen in the NFC North. The past two seasons the Vikings had at least a 3 game lead on the Packers only to lose the division in week 16 last season and week 17 the year before.

Now the Vikes are only a game behind and are playing good on both sides of the ball. I'm just saying I wouldn't be suprised if the Vikes crept up and stole the division.
 12 years ago '05        #244
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 ddmoney said:
Well Nice Lost This Week Guys To A Slumpin Pittsburgh Team At That
I knew the morons would start coming in after the first loss.

Pittsburgh was in a must win situation.... Bears had won eight in a row....of course eventually there would be a let down with the Bears...and it showed cause they played with no intensity at all today.

Anybody from Ohio can't say sh*t about pro football...ya'll haven't had a good team since the days of Bernie Kosar
 12-11-2005, 08:56 PM         #245
G-Child_N_OHIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hurry back mike brown!
 12 years ago '05        #246
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Thomas Jones = Most Underrated RB in the NFL!!!
 12-11-2005, 11:11 PM         #247
Dope_Fiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vegasman said:
that packer hatred.......
What do you expect, I hate the bears. period.

I hate the vikings and the bears with a passion, and even though the vikings sqeaked there lil a.sses out of both games this season against the pack....

I STILL WANT THE VIKES TO WIN THE NFC NORTH, why? becasue i hate moss and culpepper, but there not even on the team...and no matter what...I hate the Bears....

To be honest....I would say this nfl season was a success if the bears miss the playoffs...believe me, it can happen....that defense is overrated
 12-11-2005, 11:25 PM         #248
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope_Fiend said:
What do you expect, I hate the bears. period.

I hate the vikings and the bears with a passion, and even though the vikings sqeaked there lil a.sses out of both games this season against the pack....

I STILL WANT THE VIKES TO WIN THE NFC NORTH, why? becasue i hate moss and culpepper, but there not even on the team...and no matter what...I hate the Bears....

To be honest....I would say this nfl season was a success if the bears miss the playoffs...believe me, it can happen....that defense is overrated
Yea on a scale of 1 to 10 of hatred:
Vikings- 10
Bears- 10.5

Bears still have the Vikings and Packers on their schedule so you never know what could happen.

As far as the Bears defense being overrated, I think they just had a bad game and sorely missed Mike Brown.

I think what is overrated is saying defense alone wins championships. Everybody uses the Ravens as an example for that statement. When the Ravens won the Super Bowl their offense and special teams weren't flashy, but made plays when they needed them.

The Bears got beat on all 3 phases today and will need to improve if they want a make a serious playoff push.
 12-12-2005, 10:48 AM         #249
G-Child_N_OHIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes The Bears Defense Fell Asleep Against The Steelers, Just Like They Did Against The Ben-gals...
 12-12-2005, 11:07 AM         #250
Animosity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We forced 4 fumbles in the game but didn't recover a single one, hopefully that's just a fluke. I hope Grossman starts over Orton soon...
 12-12-2005, 12:01 PM         #251
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Animosity said:
We forced 4 fumbles in the game but didn't recover a single one, hopefully that's just a fluke. I hope Grossman starts over Orton soon...
I don't see what you have to look forward to in Grossman. He is 3-3 in 6 starts where Orton is 9-4 in his 13 starts. Grossman is going to be rusty and could cost you some games with turnovers. I would stick with Orton for now and hope the team bounces back.
 12 years ago '04        #252
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 Animosity said:
blame cant be put on Orton on this game

he made some pretty decent passes that the receivers just missed. the defense is what choked this time. missed AT LEAST 25 tackles for real. i guarantee things would of been a little different if mike brown was playin though

now we just gotta hope that the vikings just lose the rest of their games and we win them
 12-12-2005, 03:51 PM         #253
Dope_Fiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Yea on a scale of 1 to 10 of hatred:
Vikings- 10
Bears- 10.5

Bears still have the Vikings and Packers on their schedule so you never know what could happen.

As far as the Bears defense being overrated, I think they just had a bad game and sorely missed Mike Brown.

I think what is overrated is saying defense alone wins championships. Everybody uses the Ravens as an example for that statement. When the Ravens won the Super Bowl their offense and special teams weren't flashy, but made plays when they needed them.

The Bears got beat on all 3 phases today and will need to improve if they want a make a serious playoff push.

Your opinion i guess....but i still say that defense is overrated, the bears arent a good team, they werent even good when they went 13-3...the bears aint doin sh*t...

I say it like this, packers aint goin to the playoffs, but the bears might not either which would be great to shut these gay a.ss bears fans up in here...but even if they do? there not in any contention in winnin the superbowl or even goin to the superbowl.....so whats the point??? The packers go to the playoffs to win the ring not juzz to be there, we had no chance to win so id rather us not be there. BEARS HAVE NO CHANCE EITHER AND IM SEEIN THEM MISSIN THE PLAYOFFS anyways...so whats their point of existence?

Only guy i like on the bears is mike brown, i dunno but i give him credit, the man has had a lucky azz career with crazy a.ss plays and interceptions, other than that fu*k a bear
 12 years ago '05        #254
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Go k!ll Yo Self
 12-12-2005, 04:15 PM         #255
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Real Talk said:
Go k!ll Yo Self
It seems like that is the only comeback you ever come up with. Why don't you try coming up with something a little better next time.
 12-12-2005, 06:36 PM         #256
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope_Fiend said:
Your opinion i guess....but i still say that defense is overrated, the bears arent a good team, they werent even good when they went 13-3...the bears aint doin sh*t...

I say it like this, packers aint goin to the playoffs, but the bears might not either which would be great to shut these gay a.ss bears fans up in here...but even if they do? there not in any contention in winnin the superbowl or even goin to the superbowl.....so whats the point??? The packers go to the playoffs to win the ring not juzz to be there, we had no chance to win so id rather us not be there. BEARS HAVE NO CHANCE EITHER AND IM SEEIN THEM MISSIN THE PLAYOFFS anyways...so whats their point of existence?

Only guy i like on the bears is mike brown, i dunno but i give him credit, the man has had a lucky azz career with crazy a.ss plays and interceptions, other than that fu*k a bear

The fu*k outta here. Minnesota hasn't beat ONE team over .500 in this little miracle of theirs. (Besides the Giants, which the Giants blew the game themselves)

Minnesota has Pittsburgh this Sunday and I KNOW they will lose. For a fact.

Chicago has Atlanta, who isn't sh*t compared to Pittsburgh. Plus, Chicago's at home against a DOME team.

Chicago clinches the playoffs this Sunday with a win and a NYG,DAL loss.

Please ride the fu*k out of this topic if you can't stand the Bears cause the only thing you're doing is ridin' their d!cks with your hatin'.
 12 years ago '05        #257
space
space
 Dope_Fiend said:

What tha fu*k is the point of your existence in this thread????? If you hate the Bears so much why you so worried about what Bears fans talkin about chump?????

I guess I would be mad too if I was from a dump a.ss place like Wisconsin
 12-12-2005, 09:04 PM         #258
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krOnikk said:
The fu*k outta here. Minnesota hasn't beat ONE team over .500 in this little miracle of theirs. (Besides the Giants, which the Giants blew the game themselves)

Minnesota has Pittsburgh this Sunday and I KNOW they will lose. For a fact.

Chicago has Atlanta, who isn't sh*t compared to Pittsburgh. Plus, Chicago's at home against a DOME team.

Chicago clinches the playoffs this Sunday with a win and a NYG,DAL loss.

Please ride the fu*k out of this topic if you can't stand the Bears cause the only thing you're doing is ridin' their d!cks with your hatin'.
Chicago can clinch playoffs but not the division. Even with a Vikings loss and a Chicago win, the Vikings have a chance.

Here are the top 3 tie-breakers for a division in this order.
Two Clubs
1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

Now lets say the Bears beat the Falcons and the Vikings lose to Pittsburgh.

The Bears next two games after that are @Green Bay and @Minnesota

I don't care how good the Bears defense is those will be two of their toughest games all year. Even at 3-10 the Packers will do everything to win that game.

Vikings play @Baltimore after Pittsburgh.

Now let's say the Vikings beat Baltimore and I know the Packers will beat the Bears in Lambeau.

The Bears will be going into Minnesota only 1 game ahead. If the Vikings were to win that game they would both finish with the same record. You would have to go with a tie-breaker. In that scenario they would automatically have to go to the 2nd tie-breaker because they split the head-to-head.

The next tie-breaker the Vikings would win because they would have a 5-1 division record vs. a 4-2 record by the Bears.

The Vikings would win the division and the Bears would get a wild card.

I know this scenario sounds far-fetched but so were the Packers chances to win the division the last 2 seasons. 2 years ago the Pack won the division on the last game with a victory over Denver and a Vikings loss to the Cardinals. I thought there wasn't a chance in hell the Vikings would lose to the Cardinals.

Last season the Vikings had like a 4 game lead on us only to lose the division to us in week 16.

My point is that I've seen crazier things happen in this division than the scenario above and you shouldn't be comfortable until you can beat Green Bay again. Basically the Packers can seriously spoil your season.
 12 years ago '05        #259
space
space
 RediKnight said:
Chicago can clinch playoffs but not the division. Even with a Vikings loss and a Chicago win, the Vikings have a chance.

Here are the top 3 tie-breakers for a division in this order.
Two Clubs
1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

Now lets say the Bears beat the Falcons and the Vikings lose to Pittsburgh.

The Bears next two games after that are @Green Bay and @Minnesota

I don't care how good the Bears defense is those will be two of their toughest games all year. Even at 3-10 the Packers will do everything to win that game.

Vikings play @Baltimore after Pittsburgh.

Now let's say the Vikings beat Baltimore and I know the Packers will beat the Bears in Lambeau.

The Bears will be going into Minnesota only 1 game ahead. If the Vikings were to win that game they would both finish with the same record. You would have to go with a tie-breaker. In that scenario they would automatically have to go to the 2nd tie-breaker because they split the head-to-head.

The next tie-breaker the Vikings would win because they would have a 5-1 division record vs. a 4-2 record by the Bears.

The Vikings would win the division and the Bears would get a wild card.

I know this scenario sounds far-fetched but so were the Packers chances to win the division the last 2 seasons. 2 years ago the Pack won the division on the last game with a victory over Denver and a Vikings loss to the Cardinals. I thought there wasn't a chance in hell the Vikings would lose to the Cardinals.

Last season the Vikings had like a 4 game lead on us only to lose the division to us in week 16.

My point is that I've seen crazier things happen in this division than the scenario above and you shouldn't be comfortable until you can beat Green Bay again. Basically the Packers can seriously spoil your season.
RediKnight you still talkin........you should just be happy you got your avy back
 12-12-2005, 10:18 PM         #260
G-Child_N_OHIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeh redi, glad to see your avy back... bears gonna win out to shake the hataz
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy