Stand Up Chicago Bears Fans!!!!

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2005, 05:41 PM         #221
kꧧ_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Our Bears totally 0wN all your garbage a.ss teams...HA! Packers aint sh*t, fu*k Brett's old grey haired a.ss
 12-06-2005, 10:44 AM         #222
G-Child_N_OHIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice Job On The Wager Real Talk! Go Bears! And I Hope The Packers Dont Win Another Game This Year!!!!!!

Nice Avi Rediknight!
 12 years ago '05        #223
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Who Got The Clip Where That n*gga Mike Brown fu*ked Up Brett I Told n*ggas He Was One Of The Hardest Hitters In The League Hell It Was The No.1 Hit On Jacked Up Last Night MUAHAHAHAHA
 12-06-2005, 12:36 PM         #224
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Real Talk said:
Who Got The Clip Where That n*gga Mike Brown fu*ked Up Brett I Told n*ggas He Was One Of The Hardest Hitters In The League Hell It Was The No.1 Hit On Jacked Up Last Night MUAHAHAHAHA
Too bad Brett got up from that hit and you still have to play against him in Lambeau. I'll get my avy back by that game and we can go again. I just don't Give a fu*k! Packers are good for at least 1 win against Chicago every year.
 12 years ago '05        #225
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
n*gga We Beat Ya'll In Lambeua More Then @Soilder Field But Farve Facial Expression After That Play Was Priceless
 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM         #226
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Real Talk said:
n*gga We Beat Ya'll In Lambeua More Then @Soilder Field But Farve Facial Expression After That Play Was Priceless
lol

brett tried to play it off like it didnt hurt

then when he turned to go to the sideline he squinted up like a little girl
 12-06-2005, 01:15 PM         #227
Dope_Fiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man....I hate to say it.....BUT I WAS LAUGHIN MY a.ss OFF WHEN BRETT GOT SMASHED, that was a fu*kin vicious a.ss hit....

Brett wasnt on point at all, i just dont get this team....if brett's playin good, his offensive sucks, if brett sucks, than his offensive line is lookin at brett like wtf...i mean when are they all gonna be on the same page, u see what there capable of doin when there on the same page EVEN without half of their starters (52-3 n.o.)

I cant even make an excuse for the packers anymore....i thought cuz they lost javon, ahman and all of their running backs, bubba franks, ferguson for a few games...BUT THATS NO EXCUSE....packers have been in competition all season with teams and they fu*k it up there selves, NO team has beat us, we've lost every game by ourselves.

This packer team without half the starters could be 10-2 or 9-3 without a doubt, but their MISTAKES is whats fu*kin them up...longwell missin kicks, wide recievers not runnin the right routes, and favre juzz fu*kin up, and what makes it worst is that every mistake they make is THE BIG ONE that decides the game.

Dont get me wrong, if we had javon and the rest of our team, we woulda won alot more games and not have a losing record, but seeing that were compoetitive without them, it juzz shows that mistakes is whats doin it to us...but on a positive note, if were this competititve without our starters, juzz think if they were playin? we'd be where seattle is at....
 12-06-2005, 01:18 PM         #228
1gor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G-Child_N_OHIO said:
5-3 Atop Of The Nfc Central Division By Two Games Now! It Wasnt A Pretty Win But We Will Take It! I Havent Seen A Winning Season For A Few Years Now, Its A Great Feeling!
bears gonna win the superbowl..

that is if the colts fall off the planet.
 12-06-2005, 01:26 PM         #229
Dope_Fiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bears wont even get past 1st round...and IF they do, which i will admit is very possible...

THEY AINT BEATIN SEATTLE....I'll put any bet on that sh*t....but i dont think its even gonna get that far with the bears
 12-06-2005, 01:47 PM         #230
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Real Talk said:
All I'm saying is that Brett rarely has 2 bad games in a row against the Bears. If the Packers lose in Lambeau to ya'll it won't be because of Brett.
 12 years ago '05        #231
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
Mike Brown>The Packers
 12-06-2005, 01:59 PM         #232
G-Child_N_OHIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike Brown Is Dat Dude! Hes A Head Busta!
 12 years ago '05        #233
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 Dope_Fiend said:
Bears wont even get past 1st round...and IF they do, which i will admit is very possible...

THEY AINT BEATIN SEATTLE....I'll put any bet on that sh*t....but i dont think its even gonna get that far with the bears
that packer hatred.......
 12-10-2005, 01:01 PM         #234
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G-Child_N_OHIO said:
Mike Brown Is Dat Dude! Hes A Head Busta!
Mike Brown injured himself on Thursday. He might not play the Steeler game.

That would mean we are starting 2 backup safeties.
 12-10-2005, 05:00 PM         #235
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dec 10 The a.ssociated Press reports Chicago Bears S Mike Brown (calf) has been ruled OUT for the team's Week 14 game. S Mike Green or S Brandon McGowan will replace Brown in the team's starting lineup
 12 years ago '04        #236
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
fu*k...
 12-10-2005, 06:01 PM         #237
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This game is gonna be a toss up. I don't care if Chicago loses because we still have a good hold on the division and the Vikings play Pittsburgh next week.
 12-10-2005, 06:24 PM         #238
MNHustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vikes are gonna take over the division
 12 years ago '04        #239
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
it will be a great game tomorrow. i hope the bears lose cuz it helps my panthers out, but i'm majorly impressed with the way the defense is playing
 12-10-2005, 09:23 PM         #240
krOnikk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MNHustler said:
Vikes are gonna take over the division
You're on crack...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatums stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago