NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
71 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-07-2005, 09:46 AM         #1
10579 pageviews
350 comments

G-Child_N_OHIO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stand Up Chicago Bears Fans!!!!

5-3 Atop Of The Nfc Central Division By Two Games Now! It Wasnt A Pretty Win But We Will Take It! I Havent Seen A Winning Season For A Few Years Now, Its A Great Feeling!

350 comments for "Stand Up Chicago Bears Fans!!!!"

12 years ago '04        #2
biggsteel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 438 438
a win is a win.... go bears
 11-07-2005, 11:59 AM         #3
jdubb4eva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats right fu*k the lions, packers, and vikes
 12 years ago '05        #4
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
Chi-town Bears Runnin It Y'all!!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #5
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa
 11-07-2005, 12:55 PM         #6
ChEEK$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*stays seated*
ima dolphins fan
 11-07-2005, 03:50 PM         #7
G-Child_N_OHIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tenacious Defense Does It Again!
 11-07-2005, 03:59 PM         #8
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da bears!
 11-07-2005, 04:59 PM         #9
Dope_Fiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive never seen fans be so impatient to get happy over a 5-3 record in the nfc north....u guys really been waiting to get happy about sumthin involving the bears havent u throughtout the years...lmao....stick wit the white sox if u wanna get happy...NFC North is wide open...
 12 years ago '04        #10
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
...and sit back down once the Panthers leave Chi-town in 2 weeks
 11-07-2005, 06:03 PM         #11
Animosity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope_Fiend said:
ive never seen fans be so impatient to get happy over a 5-3 record in the nfc north....u guys really been waiting to get happy about sumthin involving the bears havent u throughtout the years...lmao....stick wit the white sox if u wanna get happy...NFC North is wide open...
Poor disgruntled Packers fan trying to claim the North is wide open to his sad a.ss 1 and 7 team...get the fu*k outta the thread with that bullsh*t
 11-07-2005, 06:10 PM         #12
Jepprey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
their defense is pretty nasty... routing for them... but them they wrecked my betting this weekend with a tie. hahaha. bastards!
 12 years ago '04        #13
diamondinc 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 1 1
 Dope_Fiend said:

*looks where he's from*
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*walks away laughing*
 11-07-2005, 09:00 PM         #14
Dope_Fiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i said in another post...

Im juzz sayin....if the bears were 6-2 or 7-1...i could understand this sh*t....but there 5-3....and have they even checked the resy of their schedule!??! they got tampa bay, atlanta, carolina, pittsburgh, and the packers TWICE! and your sayin u won the nfc north!? SMH

Like i said, NFC North is Wide open...and im not sayin this cuz im a packer fan, im not even sayin the packers are gonna win the north....i know there not unless a miracle happens....but sayin bears got the nfc north on lock....gimme a break

Dont be mad cuz im on some real talk....

Last edited by Dope_Fiend; 11-07-2005 at 09:46 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #15
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
u guys are gonna lose next week..... so do all the celebrating you can
 11-07-2005, 11:39 PM         #16
Animosity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
u guys are gonna lose next week..... so do all the celebrating you can
Bwahaha we ain't gonna lose to the fu*kin Niners
 12 years ago '04        #17
diamondinc 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 1 1
 Dope_Fiend said:
like i said in another post...

Im juzz sayin....if the bears were 6-2 or 7-1...i could understand this sh*t....but there 5-3....and have they even checked the resy of their schedule!??! they got tampa bay, atlanta, carolina, pittsburgh, and the packers TWICE! and your sayin u won the nfc north!? SMH

Like i said, NFC North is Wide open...and im not sayin this cuz im a packer fan, im not even sayin the packers are gonna win the north....i know there not unless a miracle happens....but sayin bears got the nfc north on lock....gimme a break

Dont be mad cuz im on some real talk....
tampa has been on a downslide for the past 3 weeks
we own VICK. he wont be able to test our defense
and the packers are 1 and 7.........am i supposed to take a 1 and 7 team seriously

were 3-0 in the north...........that shoud be enough said. you honestly think detroit, Minn, or green bay is gonna contest that division. please come with that real talk.
 11-08-2005, 12:07 AM         #18
Dope_Fiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Chicago wins it, they'll earn it....but sayin they won it at mid-season...your a dumbass....you seem like a fan who only pops up when your teams winnin anyways....k!ll yourself kid...im juzz bringin reality to your dumbass, chicago aint won nuthin til sh*ts over...Guarantee any Lions or Vikings fan, and yes, ANY PACK FAN will also tell you that the north aint wrapped up...ITS MIDSEASON, 8 more games, and the bears schedule isnt lookin like a walk thru the park....

Its common sense, u lose 1 game and everyone else in the division wins and ur gonna start gettin a lil bit quieter....2 losses and everyone else wins or atleast 1 of them, and your mouth is shut and ur shaken in ur boots....HOW CAN ANYONE SAY THEY GOT SUMTHIN ON LOCK WHEN sh*tS SO TIGHT!? SMH
 12 years ago '05        #19
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 Dope_Fiend said:
If Chicago wins it, they'll earn it....but sayin they won it at mid-season...your a dumbass....you seem like a fan who only pops up when your teams winnin anyways....k!ll yourself kid...im juzz bringin reality to your dumbass, chicago aint won nuthin til sh*ts over...Guarantee any Lions or Vikings fan, and yes, ANY PACK FAN will also tell you that the north aint wrapped up...ITS MIDSEASON, 8 more games, and the bears schedule isnt lookin like a walk thru the park....

Its common sense, u lose 1 game and everyone else in the division wins and ur gonna start gettin a lil bit quieter....2 losses and everyone else wins or atleast 1 of them, and your mouth is shut and ur shaken in ur boots....HOW CAN ANYONE SAY THEY GOT SUMTHIN ON LOCK WHEN sh*tS SO TIGHT!? SMH
to Da Bears
 11-08-2005, 10:00 AM         #20
jolog83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol im happy for the bears but whenever u getthis excited about a record like that theres a serious problem i think even if they make the playoffs they cant beat anybody else who makes it i can tell u guys arnt use to winning seasons cuz this is absurd
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
18 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now