Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Vote or Die - vote more than once
Jay-Z Multi's 45 36.59%
Eminem Multi's 67 54.47%
Jay Z - Flow 59 47.97%
Eminem - Flow 59 47.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 123. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 1 1
jay-z >>> eminem in every aspect except album sales.

im sorry, n*ggas who think ems verse on renegade was better, is probably spoiled n*ggas, cuz the n*ggas who been through it feel jays pain- do not step to me im awkward i box lefty and often my pops left me and often my momma wasnt home

come on, jay is one of the greats

eminem is a talented emcee who will never live up to potential. he should be puttin out classic material left and right with his production, the people on his label and his talent, but instead he puts out songs with farts on the hook....
 12 years ago '04        #22
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
jay-z > eminem plain and simple
 12 years ago '05        #23
tchurston 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 Firestarr said:
Real talk... eminem sh*ts on jay-z
that is the stupidest sh*t i ever read
 12 years ago '04        #24
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
 wabber said:
listen to renegades on which they both appear... jay-z really looked hurtin on that one both as far as flow on a slow kinda beat and also with his weauk punchlines "...came to the fork in the road and went straight."

Obviously Jay's one helluva emcee but i dont think hes really fu*king with eminems technical skills, he's more respected for how he can break things down clearly be they about drugs, biz or old friends.

OH MY GOODNESS! YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR FUGGIN MIND. Now let me calm down. You really need to listen to that song again. I thnik Em may have rode the beat a little better. But, be for real. Lyrically I would have to give the edge to Jay. Listen to what he says. You must be crazy. Em produced it. He probably crafted the beat around his flow. Of course he rode the beat a little better. Dawg listen to the lyrics. Jay murdered the song. They both did. But jay was a tad bit better.
 12 years ago '04        #25
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
jigga on both
 11-07-2005, 06:30 PM         #26
Arkanjal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem on both....easily.

jay-z's a better rapper....but ems whole style is based off of that sh*t. even the songs that he doesnt come nice lyrically on, Em still has a great flow. I aint never hear eminem used a simple AABBCC rhyme scheme or basic flow.
 12 years ago '04        #27
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,082 | Props total: 1588 1588
Ya n*ggas Must Be Stupid, Saying Jay Z Can Ride A Beat Like Eminem. Lol

1. Renegade - Go Listen To It

2. Listen To Gatman And Robin, On 50's Album, Listen To How Em Rides The Beat.

Ya Wanna Talk Syylaboles < I Kno I Spelled It Wrong
Eminems Word Play Is The Sickest Hip Hop Has Ever Heard, That White Boy Came In The Game In 98, And Inspired Everyone To Step They Rap Game Up, Including Jay Z.. Before Eminem Came In The Game, Jay Wasnt At The Level He Is Now.

Ive Heard Jay Z, Jadakiss, Puffy, Ll Cool J, Fat Joe, And More.. All These Rappers And More Admitt That Eminems Word Play And His Lyrical Content Is Amazing.

I Aint Taking sh*t Away From Jay.. Cause Hes A Legend, And He Is The Truth, But No One Can Sit And Think, And Write The Type Of sh*t Eminem Does

The Two Only Problems Are.. 1 Hes White. 2 He Doesnt Spit sh*t For The Hood. Hes Just An Mc Who Has A Sick Lyrical Content. And To Me Thats What Hip Hop Is.
 12 years ago '04        #28
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,082 | Props total: 1588 1588
nAs been my fav rapper since i could remember.

i never liked jay z till nAs spit that ether, i then realized how great jay z really was & still is. im still not a jay z fan, but jay is that n*gga. he owns the nets, c'mon now, nuff said.

em & jay should never be compared, cuz they two different people, with two different stories..

now that i really think about it.. to me there equal.
 12 years ago '05        #29
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 1 1
ya crazy. jay-z flow - the best flow probably ever.

listen to is that your chick, listen to money cash hoes, listen to any jay track, tell me his flow isnt perfect, on any beat he ever spit on his flow matches the beat. im sorry to all of u who think eminem is so great JAY-Z >>> EMINEM, jay-z top five all time, eminem not in top ten. Jay-Z reasonable doubt >>> eminems best of cd.

edit:: i love eminem too, but damn ya crazy

Last edited by i am not a MOD; 11-07-2005 at 07:50 PM..
 11-07-2005, 08:21 PM         #30
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when you compare their verses on Renegades, Jigga spoke on real sh*t like his life n w/e, Eminem just rambled on about how he brainwashes kids...Em's multies were crazy though...iono if u talkin bout the 1999-2003 Eminem, I'ma vote Em but u talkin bout 2004-present Eminem, I'ma vote Jigga.
 12 years ago '05        #31
AdoT22 
space
space
$172 | Props total: 7 7
"I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell. I am a huslta baby I sell water to a well"
I picked Jay on both.(If dat didnt answer it)

Last edited by AdoT22; 11-07-2005 at 08:30 PM..
 11-07-2005, 08:32 PM         #32
Shadyconflictz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:
this guy is a comedian now... i was probably on Hip-Hop when you were still trying to figure out the meaning of O.P.P.....
LMFAOROTF PROPZ 4 DAT 1 HOMIEEEE WHOO WEE U JUZ TOOK ME BAK A FEW YEARZ THE GOOD OL DAYZ :D
 11-07-2005, 08:48 PM         #33
coko05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think both are crazy nice with their flows. but u cant compare them, 2 different worlds
 12 years ago '04        #34
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,035 | Props total: 6766 6766
Eminem sh*ts on jay-z in multis thats a Fact!!!!!!!

Compare the average jigga song to ems

Em uses multis on 90% of his songs
 12 years ago '04        #35
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 7566 7566
To anyone that's actually objective it's clear that Em has multis, and Hov has flow.

And the Hov line goes "do not step to me/ I'm awkward, I box lefty/ An orphan, my pops left me/ And often my momma wasn't home"
 12 years ago '04        #36
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,035 | Props total: 6766 6766
who ever thinks eminem never heard the first two invasion freestyles
 11-08-2005, 02:03 AM         #37
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is shocking, Boxden holds no weight, sorry to say
 11-08-2005, 02:49 AM         #38
Saltine_Escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love when people say jay has better subject matter, its not better its just different...some people can relate to it, some cant...thats with every rapper....how is jay-z subject matter better, cuz he talks about being a hustler and all the sh*t he gots...i like jay but get the rfu*k outta here
 11-08-2005, 02:57 AM         #39
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem really isnt that nice...compare a pharoahe monch with eminem and that would be a better one. but jay-z is just nicer on the MIC. he has lines that you remember when eminem gets overshadowed by the beat more than often. you ever notice thats why eminem almost always uses slower and darker beats because he can rap to those without the beat taking control of the track. now jay-z on the other hand can rap to ANY kind of beat and sound nice on it. that is definatly why jay-z is the better flower. i guess you could say eminem has better "multi-syllables" in his rap alot of the time hes just rapping big words and not saying sh*t. hes using big words to rap about how bad his mom is or benzino or ja rule is, and that isnt cool, it just sounds nerd. could eminem rap "FLYER THAN A PEICE OF PAPER BEARIN MY NAME" or "difficult takes a day impossible takes a week"......NO
 11-08-2005, 06:12 AM         #40
boojitede  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem is better at multis but i think hovs overall flow is better.. if thats possible..are they one and the same?

example..em's verse on dead wrong w/ biggie
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy