NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

S.A.S. - Streets All Salute (2005)
5 Mics 57 38.26%
4.5 Mics 36 24.16%
4 Mics 30 20.13%
3.5 Mics 12 8.05%
3 Mics 5 3.36%
2.5 Mics 1 0.67%
2 Mics 1 0.67%
1.5 Mics 1 0.67%
1 Mic 6 4.03%
Voters: 149. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
BeRRETASx 
space
space
$409 | Props total: 9 9
this sh*t is crack its definitly a 4 or a 4.5
 12 years ago '04        #22
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
I know what dude is talking about though. The simple idea that S.A.S. can drop a CLASSIC album doesn't even really make sense. I'm the biggest S.A.S./Eurogang fan I know, but come on, really. Classic? Nah. They put out classic mixtapes, IMO. Who Dares Wins still gets played all the fu*king time, but that's all it is: a really good mixtape. That's what Streets All Salute is too. An album should have a palpable theme, maybe a story. Streets All Salute is just a collection of songs. It's a mixtape, and it's a mixtape with a lot of old songs on it. "Streets All Salute" (the song) may be my favorite song of the year already though. I'd give the album 3.5 stars maybe. Take out the Little Brother sh*t, and this may be my favorite album this year (but this year hasn't been that great...).
 11-08-2005, 12:08 PM         #23
StrictlyDope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I must admit this album surprised me, I was expecting to hate it. However SAS have grown on me recently, despite being yankstas, and this is a solid release. As always the production is on point so overall I give this album 4.
 11-08-2005, 12:21 PM         #24
Escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Much better than I thought it would be.
 12 years ago '05        #25
aceboogie83 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 1 1
 TizOnly1 said:
I know what dude is talking about though. The simple idea that S.A.S. can drop a CLASSIC album doesn't even really make sense. I'm the biggest S.A.S./Eurogang fan I know, but come on, really. Classic? Nah. They put out classic mixtapes, IMO. Who Dares Wins still gets played all the fu*king time, but that's all it is: a really good mixtape. That's what Streets All Salute is too. An album should have a palpable theme, maybe a story. Streets All Salute is just a collection of songs. It's a mixtape, and it's a mixtape with a lot of old songs on it. ).
Everyone has different classic albums, and bases there classics on a different level than you. I think big noyd only the strong was a classic, 50 cent power of a dollar: Classic; People say BIG Ready to die was a classic all the time what story did that tell me, its an a.ssortment of songs that i can ride out to without having to change the track ever time you play it. Thats what makes a classic classic.

Last edited by aceboogie83; 11-08-2005 at 12:59 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #26
aceboogie83 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 1 1
had to edit it the last post cuz i got out of hand on it, stressful day at work
 11-08-2005, 02:07 PM         #27
Joelzinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ajuda - me.... Guy how do you get the god damn album :banghead:
 12 years ago '05        #28
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 1458 1458
sh*t yo, I decided to download this sh*t and I was suprised by the quality of this album..

4 mics imo, good album.

@ track 10 (Rock & Roll) though.

Last edited by D-Clutch; 11-08-2005 at 02:31 PM..
 11-08-2005, 06:53 PM         #29
Joelzinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do you download this album? Am I missing something....Please someone help me out.
 12 years ago '04        #30
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 aceboogie83 said:
Everyone has different classic albums, and bases there classics on a different level than you. I think big noyd only the strong was a classic, 50 cent power of a dollar: Classic; People say BIG Ready to die was a classic all the time what story did that tell me, its an a.ssortment of songs that i can ride out to without having to change the track ever time you play it. Thats what makes a classic classic.
Ready to Die is an album with a consistent theme. The album is the most clear account of the life of a burgeoning rap star out of New York.... probably ever. Big touches on so many subjects in every single song, and it's all told in a consistent manner. It's not just a bunch of tracks thrown together. Each track (with the exception of a couple, like The What), is there for a purpose, and they all say different things. A song like Warning deals with the new-found treachery that a rising star has to deal with. Things Done Change talks about a huge problem that Big saw in the streets of BK. Ready to Die deals with his psyche as a rising star (that he's still just ready to die, even with the "success").

Umm... Streets All Salute doesn't do anything close to this. It's just a collection of songs that, for the most part, have very little meaning (Story of Us being a clear exception). Most of them do sound good, and that's why I say it's like a good mixtape.

I understand that everyone has different "classics", but the term "classic" gets thrown around way too much. It's to the point where people don't even know what they're saying. I hear people say sh*t like, "damn, there's only been maybe 1-2 classic albums this year. It's a sad year in rap". Get the fu*k outta here. There shouldn't be anymore than maaaaaaaaaybe 1-2 albums considered to be classics every year or two. There is no way in hell Streets All Salute is a classic, and I'm telling you, this is coming from somebody that not only loves S.A.S./Eurogang, but somebody who's been listening to Streets All Salute non-fu*king-stop for the last couple of days. Heat? Yeah, definitely. Classic? Hell no.

An album that doesn't mean anything can't really be considered classic.

Random note: These dudes slurp Cam and the Dips a little too much. I remember when Who Dares Wins dropped, me and a friend talked about how May reps the Dips and bloods way too hard. It's like he knows he not really down, so he tries extra hard to "fit in". Like those guys in hgh school that were lame, but not *that* lame. May be twisting his fingers up extra hard to try to make a point or something... Yelling out "Killa!", "Dip Set!!!" 17 times on every fu*king track, when I haven't heard anybody out of the Harlem Diplomats even mention S.A.S. since DI2. Even the features on the album from the Dips were just old, and the "Killa Skit" has Cam talking about a *mixtape* from S.A.S., while he clearly snacks on chcken wings from the Chinese spot. No respect. LOL
 12 years ago '04        #31
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 Joelzinho said:
How do you download this album? Am I missing something....Please someone help me out.
stfu u goon
 11-09-2005, 07:13 PM         #32
killa season  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn still didnt listen to it cuz i cant find it but i think it'll be a straight 5 mics!
 11-10-2005, 04:08 AM         #33
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i ear at least 5 albums a day and this album is one of the best ive listen to in a while
the beats are crazy somebody post the beats up in the instrumental album....these beats are crazy
 11-10-2005, 04:10 AM         #34
Atish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good album
 11-10-2005, 04:11 AM         #35
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah let me say again beats make a album and these beats are dairyqueen on the ears..somebody get a instrumental album...these guys can flow also ..damn i think this album might be slepped on
 12-08-2005, 05:30 AM         #36
roca_pnoy_0207  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
absolute FIREEEEEE!!! even tho these boys from the uk, this album is crazy regardless, 5 straight!!! track 18 'streets all salute' on eof the best track/beats this year. sas second to juelz in dipset, HANDS DOWN!!!!!!
 12-08-2005, 09:24 AM         #37
becksmista08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i onlyl ike that ur in tha army song... clean as hell
 12-08-2005, 11:25 AM         #38
garethnurden88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
S.A.S. are amazin' theres too many haters on here i just ignore 'em, fu*k 'em, but seriously though, this album aint 5/5 coz if it was 5/5 it would be a classic n it honestly aint on a same level as reasonable doubt, me against the world, stillmatic, the chronic etc. it's 4 outta 5 coz its amazin but it should be 5/5 but it aint worthy of bein' a classic coz its not on the same level as the classics i just mentioned, but its an amazin' album either way :applause: :applause:
 12-08-2005, 11:28 AM         #39
garethnurden88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said:
beat is crak

this whole fukin album reps the UK hard... haters fu*k off.
props man, ralk talk :D :applause: :applause:
 12 years ago '05        #40
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
where can i find this album, cant go to the jb, is the cd in stores???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now