Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-10-2005, 02:48 AM         #161
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Your Mom said:
It's hard being a gay ...Hahaha, bi*ch
The Cavs lost to the Nets in Cle. tonight, just like last season 80 - 111 at home. That's fu*ked. I though the Cavs had a chance to go pretty deep, but unless they develop some serious team chemistry I dont see them going past the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs thos year. And if they lose out like they did the last two seasons by a game,(same with the CLE Indians this year too, think about it), I'll be pissed. They have to go deep this yr.
 12 years ago '04        #162
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 sheppdizzle said:
OK lets say, just for arguments sake, IF he wins w/in the next 2 years, will that be bigger than kobe's?
no, why would it? good teams win championships, so the only way bron is gonna win a ring is with a good team.

sheppdizzle said:
and oh yeah, lebron is lacking in talent and skill? really? hmm...
i said winning a ring doesnt make up for a lack of talent or skill. that goes for any player, i didnt name any player in particular. u are a.ssuming that just winning a ring makes u better than great players who never won or those who won with another great player. is robert horry better than bron? is tony parker better than ai? u can be great and never win a ring and you can win a ring and not be great. the ring is only part of the deal.
 12-10-2005, 11:29 AM         #163
YaStreetz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only thing that really seperates them is that Lebron's defense is not good.
 12-10-2005, 12:18 PM         #164
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
44% - 56%... LeBron's catchin' up.
 12-10-2005, 12:21 PM         #165
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YaStreetz said:
The only thing that really seperates them is that Lebron's defense is not good.
Yeah, I agree with that, he needs to step up his D. And that game against Jersey last night? How the fu*k are you gonna call the back to basket violation... The only time Ive ever seen that called is in ESPN 2K5, the one with Ben Wallace on the Cover. That was the big momentum shift that Jersey got back. Vince Carter can really go off sometimes, watch him have like 16 points in the next game he plays though. It's all about Consistency fu*kaz
 12 years ago '04        #166
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
 Mat The W said:
no, why would it? good teams win championships, so the only way bron is gonna win a ring is with a good team.

i said winning a ring doesnt make up for a lack of talent or skill. that goes for any player, i didnt name any player in particular. u are a.ssuming that just winning a ring makes u better than great players who never won or those who won with another great player. is robert horry better than bron? is tony parker better than ai? u can be great and never win a ring and you can win a ring and not be great. the ring is only part of the deal.

I just feel like if a great player single-handedly takes his team to a 'chip, a la the way AI almost did, w/out the benefit of another superstar/all-star/HOFer, that is a bigger accomplishment than these other championship teams that had 2 or 3 superstars/all-stars/HOFers.
 12 years ago '05        #167
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
LeBron WILL be in his prime
Kobe IS in his prime

I voted LeBron
But Kobe is k!lling him now
 12 years ago '04        #168
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe!
 12-11-2005, 01:13 AM         #169
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Kobe Stan's, are you surprised LeBron dropped 52 tonight???
 12 years ago '04        #170
djrabbi 
space
space
$711 | Props total: 3 3
i think it would be a good game, but kobe would take itt..... kobe is more experience and quicker, but i give lebron is more powerful....
 12-11-2005, 02:30 AM         #171
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djrabbi said:
i think it would be a good game, but kobe would take itt..... kobe is more experience and quicker, but i give lebron is more powerful....
That's pretty good. LeBron is hard to stop when he puts on the afterburners. That's some fast movin weight for a 250 lber.
 12 years ago '05        #172
Pretty Tony 
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 0 0
 WilliamHBonnie said:
They lost cus of his 52. He needed to get Hughes and Gooden in that game. He said fu*k it am gonn get mine and LOSE. That how it looked to me.
 12 years ago '05        #173
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970
My n*gga Bron Bron
 12 years ago '04        #174
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
ok back back lemme get in this....

kobe is the best in the league, yes...what has shaq won without him?he didnt win wit wade yet(im sure they'll go deep this year tho)he didnt win wit penny early...what has phil done with out kobe & shaq or jordan & pippen. what im gettin at is please dont put shaq in this question or even phil yes its nice to have phil back & it'd be nice of shaq was back but thats all beside the point, the lakers would be doin alot better if we just traded kwame & kept odom @ pf hes more aggresive at that position, he played there alot last year(caron butler was at sf) look at our win streak that just ended to the twolves last night odom play small forward & kwame came back, the outcome lakers ended their 4 game win streak. honestly i was happy as sh*t when kwame came to the team but hes been a big disapppointment. its funny nobody on the lakers plays aggresive (other then smush) when kobe's playin they stand around(it kinda reminds me of when jordan was on the wizards) odom turns it up & plays when kobe is sittin...

anyways now that i got that off my chest

lebron is a stat player he'll get like 3 straight a.ssists then score 7-8 points then go get about 3 rebounds then he'll a.ssist again... its ridiculous its like when u r playin live & ur tryin to get ur star player to average a quadruple double, he doesnt play wit his heart he plays tryin to prove he's good....kobe on the other hand everybody knows plays with as much enuthusiasm & as tenacious as it gets he wants to win, he plays with his heart & his mind bron just plays with his body. kobe plays d, kobe's clutch, lebron is far from proven

12-11-2005, 11:08 AM         #175
Birdsdaword10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron would CRUSH Kobe. Kobe nice and all but he takes 2 many shots and misses at least half. But both play good Defense.
 12-11-2005, 06:48 PM         #176
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pretty Tony said:
They lost cus of his 52. He needed to get Hughes and Gooden in that game. He said fu*k it am gonn get mine and LOSE. That how it looked to me.
Tony, Toni, Tone, C'mon Dude... LBJ still had 7 Dimes. The man always tries to get everyone involves he can, and when he has 6 TO's a game it's because he throws passes at 75 MPH, and the rest of the team can't see it comming, Other than that, he'd only have like 2-3 a game, and those come when he gets the ball ripped away from him. He did get his, but Hughes and Gooden need to step up themselves. It's their jobs as individual's on a TEAM to put up numbers and contribue. Hughes can be a very dominant player in this league if he wants to, and he's here to stay, so he needs to prove himself. And by the way, Kobe's been playin' much better ball lately, and Odom' is startin' to step it up. How bout Smush though, 25:00 minutes the other night, 0 pts, 0 rebs, 3 a.ssists, some TO's and he started. I told you guys that he was overrated. He played for the Cavs a lil bit a couple of seasons ago, he was too inconsistent, he would have those 20 pt games, then he would have those 0 pt. games.
 12-11-2005, 09:57 PM         #177
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pretty Tony said:
And LeBron is not selfish, he's a team player all they way, he'd be happy with 0's across the board with a W.
 12-11-2005, 09:58 PM         #178
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lol @ lebrons new nike commercial
I haven't seen it, what's it all about, or can you post a gif or stream, something???
 12-11-2005, 10:01 PM         #179
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdsdaword10 said:
Lebron would CRUSH Kobe. Kobe nice and all but he takes 2 many shots and misses at least half. But both play good Defense.
Kobe's takin' too many shots, not as much lately. And your wrong dude, or chick, whatever you are. Kobe plays better D, right now.
 12-12-2005, 09:25 AM         #180
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Not at all! Mr King of the Fast Break is Good for that much... Besides,
Kobe put up 56 in his third year too...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago