Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

most viewed right now
 171
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 112
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #141
sheppdizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
scottie =HOF?? I wouldnt bet on it.
 12-09-2005, 10:18 PM         #142
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
scottie =HOF?? I wouldnt bet on it.
He will make it b4 LBJ Does LOL
 12 years ago '04        #143
Mat The W 
space
avatar space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 sheppdizzle said:
scottie =HOF?? I wouldnt bet on it.


wtf u can put the house on it. Pippen is top 50 all-time. u r absolutely retarded or have zero nba knowledge if you have any doubts about Pippen being a hofer.
 12 years ago '05        #144
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
i like lebron better, i just like his style of play better than Kobe's, he's more aggresive and more physical...get at me...
 12 years ago '04        #145
Mat The W 
space
avatar space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 sheppdizzle said:
Dont get me wrong, i love kobe, (pause) why u think I call him MJ2K; but when LBJ wins a ring and KB8 still splitting 3 rings w/ shaq....man....... all he needs is one and that puts him right past malone, barkley, stockton, scottie, and kobe and shaq
.......man.........

that's just stupid. one ring wont put him ahead of anybody. being great isnt only based on rings, rings are only part of the deal.
 12 years ago '04        #146
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 bluntednt said:
i like lebron better, i just like his style of play better than Kobe's, he's more aggresive and more physical...get at me...
nope...his style of play doesn't include defense right now. so Kobe is still better.
 12 years ago '05        #147
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 rashad0715 said:
nope...his style of play doesn't include defense right now. so Kobe is still better.
yo, who the fu*k is this? im just sayin who I like, you can like whoever the fu*k you want man...im just sayin, I think I would take Lebron over Kobe anyday!
 12-09-2005, 10:43 PM         #148
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
i like lebron better, i just like his style of play better than Kobe's, he's more aggresive and more physical...get at me...

See.... Props to you Homie... That is what all yall need to be saying... I JUST LIKE LBJ better. Not that he is statistically better or that he proven he as better... You just like him....
I'm cool with that.. that is love.........
 12-09-2005, 10:44 PM         #149
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mat The W said:
that's just stupid. one ring wont put him ahead of anybody. being great isnt only based on rings, rings are only part of the deal.
Amen...............
 12 years ago '04        #150
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 bluntednt said:
yo, who the fu*k is this? im just sayin who I like, you can like whoever the fu*k you want man...im just sayin, I think I would take Lebron over Kobe anyday!
lol...first of all calm the fu*k down homie, u stated your opinion and I stated mine, Your entitled to like whoever I just said I liked Kobe better cause he plays D.
 12 years ago '04        #151
sheppdizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
 Mat The W said:
that's just stupid. one ring wont put him ahead of anybody. being great isnt only based on rings, rings are only part of the deal.
yeah tell that to barkley and malone, that some BS yo pops must of told u all them times u lost....2nd place is the 1st to lose!! Rings mean everything, any nba player will tell u, "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"!!! HOLLA
 12-09-2005, 11:19 PM         #152
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
yeah tell that to barkley and malone, that some BS yo pops must of told u all them times u lost....2nd place is the 1st to lose!! Rings mean everything, any nba player will tell u, "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"!!! HOLLA
LOL OK I Hear Ya My Pops used to say... If U suck at one thing try something else LOL... But anyway!
I agree and disagree... Now I sound Like U! LOL

Barkley and Malone and Stockton and Miller and AI and Garnet (Unless he forces a trade to the lakers.. LOL) will all Go to the Hall without a Ring... But they are all great becuse of what they did in the league. But U gotta do something. You gotta win SOMETIMES... At LEAST Go to the Play offs! LOL
 12 years ago '04        #153
Mat The W 
space
avatar space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 sheppdizzle said:
yeah tell that to barkley and malone, that some BS yo pops must of told u all them times u lost....2nd place is the 1st to lose!! Rings mean everything, any nba player will tell u, "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"!!! HOLLA
so u gonna tell me that barkley and malone arent great cuz they never won a ring? u gonna tell me that that dont belong in the hof cuz they never won a ring? i hope not, cuz u've already said alot dumb sh*t in this thread. like i said, rings are only part of the deal. not every great player will win a ring and not every player who wins a ring is great. of course, winning rings is important and the ultimate goal but greatest isnt depended on rings.
 12 years ago '04        #154
sheppdizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
 Mat The W said:
so u gonna tell me that barkley and malone arent great cuz they never won a ring? u gonna tell me that that dont belong in the hof cuz they never won a ring? i hope not, cuz u've already said alot dumb sh*t in this thread. like i said, rings are only part of the deal. not every great player will win a ring and not every player who wins a ring is great. of course, winning rings is important and the ultimate goal but greatest isnt depended on rings.
OK...calm....down...you're getting it all twisted up, homie. I said that if lebron wins a ring that will a)put him ahead of those guys and/or b)be bigger than kobe's and shaq's that they won TOGETHER!
 12 years ago '04        #155
Mat The W 
space
avatar space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 sheppdizzle said:
OK...calm....down...you're getting it all twisted up, homie. I said that if lebron wins a ring that will a)put him ahead of those guys and/or b)be bigger than kobe's and shaq's that they won TOGETHER!
that makes no sense. u dont get it, the ring is only part of the deal. u are minimizing shaq and kobes success cuz they played together but trust me if bron ever wins a ring he'll do it with a duo like kobe/shaq, mj/pip, clyde/hakeem, magic/kareem, bird/mchale, etc. the only way you can win a ring in the nba is with a duo like those guys are just with an all-round team like the pistons have. but just winning a ring alone dont make u better than another player, you still have to have the great play on offense and defense. winning a ring doesnt make up for lack of talent or skill.
 12-09-2005, 11:52 PM         #156
t-man20001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron
 12 years ago '04        #157
sheppdizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
 Mat The W said:
that makes no sense. u dont get it, the ring is only part of the deal. u are minimizing shaq and kobes success cuz they played together but trust me if bron ever wins a ring he'll do it with a duo like kobe/shaq, mj/pip, clyde/hakeem, magic/kareem, bird/mchale, etc. the only way you can win a ring in the nba is with a duo like those guys are just with an all-round team like the pistons have. but just winning a ring alone dont make u better than another player, you still have to have the great play on offense and defense. winning a ring doesnt make up for lack of talent or skill.
OK lets say, just for arguments sake, IF he wins w/in the next 2 years, will that be bigger than kobe's?
 12 years ago '04        #158
sheppdizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
and oh yeah, lebron is lacking in talent and skill? really? hmm...
 12-09-2005, 11:59 PM         #159
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
OK lets say, just for arguments sake, IF he wins w/in the next 2 years, will that be bigger than kobe's?
NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAYYYYYYY

3 to 1 homie.....
 12-10-2005, 02:41 AM         #160
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
and oh yeah, lebron is lacking in talent and skill? really? hmm...
*Enters at almost 4 in the morning,... Drunk, High, and biased as a motherfu*ker*

He's not, but it's hard to shake the Kobe Stan's.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy