squad up!

Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #151
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
 Mat The W said
that's just stupid. one ring wont put him ahead of anybody. being great isnt only based on rings, rings are only part of the deal.
yeah tell that to barkley and malone, that some BS yo pops must of told u all them times u lost....2nd place is the 1st to lose!! Rings mean everything, any nba player will tell u, "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"!!! HOLLA

12-09-2005, 10:19 PM         #152
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said
yeah tell that to barkley and malone, that some BS yo pops must of told u all them times u lost....2nd place is the 1st to lose!! Rings mean everything, any nba player will tell u, "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"!!! HOLLA
LOL OK I Hear Ya My Pops used to say... If U suck at one thing try something else LOL... But anyway!
I agree and disagree... Now I sound Like U! LOL

Barkley and Malone and Stockton and Miller and AI and Garnet (Unless he forces a trade to the lakers.. LOL) will all Go to the Hall without a Ring... But they are all great becuse of what they did in the league. But U gotta do something. You gotta win SOMETIMES... At LEAST Go to the Play offs! LOL

13 years ago '04        #153
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 sheppdizzle said
so u gonna tell me that barkley and malone arent great cuz they never won a ring? u gonna tell me that that dont belong in the hof cuz they never won a ring? i hope not, cuz u've already said alot dumb sh*t in this thread. like i said, rings are only part of the deal. not every great player will win a ring and not every player who wins a ring is great. of course, winning rings is important and the ultimate goal but greatest isnt depended on rings.

13 years ago '04        #154
sheppdizzle 
space
space
 Mat The W said
so u gonna tell me that barkley and malone arent great cuz they never won a ring? u gonna tell me that that dont belong in the hof cuz they never won a ring? i hope not, cuz u've already said alot dumb sh*t in this thread. like i said, rings are only part of the deal. not every great player will win a ring and not every player who wins a ring is great. of course, winning rings is important and the ultimate goal but greatest isnt depended on rings.
OK...calm....down...you're getting it all twisted up, homie. I said that if lebron wins a ring that will a)put him ahead of those guys and/or b)be bigger than kobe's and shaq's that they won TOGETHER!

13 years ago '04        #155
Mat The W 
space
space
 sheppdizzle said
OK...calm....down...you're getting it all twisted up, homie. I said that if lebron wins a ring that will a)put him ahead of those guys and/or b)be bigger than kobe's and shaq's that they won TOGETHER!
that makes no sense. u dont get it, the ring is only part of the deal. u are minimizing shaq and kobes success cuz they played together but trust me if bron ever wins a ring he'll do it with a duo like kobe/shaq, mj/pip, clyde/hakeem, magic/kareem, bird/mchale, etc. the only way you can win a ring in the nba is with a duo like those guys are just with an all-round team like the pistons have. but just winning a ring alone dont make u better than another player, you still have to have the great play on offense and defense. winning a ring doesnt make up for lack of talent or skill.

12-09-2005, 10:52 PM         #156
t-man20001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron

13 years ago '04        #157
sheppdizzle 
space
space
 Mat The W said
that makes no sense. u dont get it, the ring is only part of the deal. u are minimizing shaq and kobes success cuz they played together but trust me if bron ever wins a ring he'll do it with a duo like kobe/shaq, mj/pip, clyde/hakeem, magic/kareem, bird/mchale, etc. the only way you can win a ring in the nba is with a duo like those guys are just with an all-round team like the pistons have. but just winning a ring alone dont make u better than another player, you still have to have the great play on offense and defense. winning a ring doesnt make up for lack of talent or skill.
OK lets say, just for arguments sake, IF he wins w/in the next 2 years, will that be bigger than kobe's?

13 years ago '04        #158
sheppdizzle 
space
space
and oh yeah, lebron is lacking in talent and skill? really? hmm...

12-09-2005, 10:59 PM         #159
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said
OK lets say, just for arguments sake, IF he wins w/in the next 2 years, will that be bigger than kobe's?
NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAYYYYYYY

3 to 1 homie.....

12-10-2005, 01:41 AM         #160
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said
*Enters at almost 4 in the morning,... Drunk, High, and biased as a motherfu*ker*

He's not, but it's hard to shake the Kobe Stan's.

12-10-2005, 01:48 AM         #161
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Your Mom said
It's hard being a gay ...Hahaha, bi*ch
The Cavs lost to the Nets in Cle. tonight, just like last season 80 - 111 at home. That's fu*ked. I though the Cavs had a chance to go pretty deep, but unless they develop some serious team chemistry I dont see them going past the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs thos year. And if they lose out like they did the last two seasons by a game,(same with the CLE Indians this year too, think about it), I'll be pissed. They have to go deep this yr.

13 years ago '04        #162
Mat The W 
space
space
 sheppdizzle said
no, why would it? good teams win championships, so the only way bron is gonna win a ring is with a good team.

sheppdizzle said
i said winning a ring doesnt make up for a lack of talent or skill. that goes for any player, i didnt name any player in particular. u are a.ssuming that just winning a ring makes u better than great players who never won or those who won with another great player. is robert horry better than bron? is tony parker better than ai? u can be great and never win a ring and you can win a ring and not be great. the ring is only part of the deal.

12-10-2005, 10:29 AM         #163
YaStreetz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only thing that really seperates them is that Lebron's defense is not good.

12-10-2005, 11:18 AM         #164
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
44% - 56%... LeBron's catchin' up.

12-10-2005, 11:21 AM         #165
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YaStreetz said
The only thing that really seperates them is that Lebron's defense is not good.
Yeah, I agree with that, he needs to step up his D. And that game against Jersey last night? How the fu*k are you gonna call the back to basket violation... The only time Ive ever seen that called is in ESPN 2K5, the one with Ben Wallace on the Cover. That was the big momentum shift that Jersey got back. Vince Carter can really go off sometimes, watch him have like 16 points in the next game he plays though. It's all about Consistency fu*kaz

13 years ago '04        #166
sheppdizzle 
space
space
 Mat The W said
no, why would it? good teams win championships, so the only way bron is gonna win a ring is with a good team.

i said winning a ring doesnt make up for a lack of talent or skill. that goes for any player, i didnt name any player in particular. u are a.ssuming that just winning a ring makes u better than great players who never won or those who won with another great player. is robert horry better than bron? is tony parker better than ai? u can be great and never win a ring and you can win a ring and not be great. the ring is only part of the deal.

I just feel like if a great player single-handedly takes his team to a 'chip, a la the way AI almost did, w/out the benefit of another superstar/all-star/HOFer, that is a bigger accomplishment than these other championship teams that had 2 or 3 superstars/all-stars/HOFers.

13 years ago '05        #167
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 95 95
LeBron WILL be in his prime
Kobe IS in his prime

I voted LeBron
But Kobe is k!lling him now

13 years ago '04        #168
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe!

12-11-2005, 12:13 AM         #169
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Kobe Stan's, are you surprised LeBron dropped 52 tonight???

13 years ago '04        #170
djrabbi 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 7 7
i think it would be a good game, but kobe would take itt..... kobe is more experience and quicker, but i give lebron is more powerful....

12-11-2005, 01:30 AM         #171
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djrabbi said
i think it would be a good game, but kobe would take itt..... kobe is more experience and quicker, but i give lebron is more powerful....
That's pretty good. LeBron is hard to stop when he puts on the afterburners. That's some fast movin weight for a 250 lber.

13 years ago '05        #172
Pretty Tony 
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 0 0
 WilliamHBonnie said
Hey Kobe Stan's, are you surprised LeBron dropped 52 tonight???
They lost cus of his 52. He needed to get Hughes and Gooden in that game. He said fu*k it am gonn get mine and LOSE. That how it looked to me.

13 years ago '05        #173
Junior G 117 heat pts117
space
space
$54,647 | Props total: 7999 7999
My n*gga Bron Bron

13 years ago '04        #174
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
ok back back lemme get in this....

kobe is the best in the league, yes...what has shaq won without him?he didnt win wit wade yet(im sure they'll go deep this year tho)he didnt win wit penny early...what has phil done with out kobe & shaq or jordan & pippen. what im gettin at is please dont put shaq in this question or even phil yes its nice to have phil back & it'd be nice of shaq was back but thats all beside the point, the lakers would be doin alot better if we just traded kwame & kept odom @ pf hes more aggresive at that position, he played there alot last year(caron butler was at sf) look at our win streak that just ended to the twolves last night odom play small forward & kwame came back, the outcome lakers ended their 4 game win streak. honestly i was happy as sh*t when kwame came to the team but hes been a big disapppointment. its funny nobody on the lakers plays aggresive (other then smush) when kobe's playin they stand around(it kinda reminds me of when jordan was on the wizards) odom turns it up & plays when kobe is sittin...

anyways now that i got that off my chest

lebron is a stat player he'll get like 3 straight a.ssists then score 7-8 points then go get about 3 rebounds then he'll a.ssist again... its ridiculous its like when u r playin live & ur tryin to get ur star player to average a quadruple double, he doesnt play wit his heart he plays tryin to prove he's good....kobe on the other hand everybody knows plays with as much enuthusiasm & as tenacious as it gets he wants to win, he plays with his heart & his mind bron just plays with his body. kobe plays d, kobe's clutch, lebron is far from proven

12-11-2005, 10:08 AM         #175
Birdsdaword10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron would CRUSH Kobe. Kobe nice and all but he takes 2 many shots and misses at least half. But both play good Defense.

Home      

most viewed right now
 Pusha T on Joe Budden podcast
160 comments
34 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
274 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Raiders donít think Amari Cooper loves football, has passion for the game
19 comments
33 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The 10 most Rat Infested cities in the U.S. - - NY not #1?
62 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
58 comments
15 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Look Like Sauce Walka And Offset Beefin
84 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA KD brother says after KD gets 5th ring with GS, he is leaving.
18 comments
31 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
84 comments
15 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
53 comments
14 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Is Gruden Gone Yet? The Countdown to Jon Grudenís departure begins. #Raide..
29 comments
16 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Deray just roasted that fuc nigga drake haaaa bet awards
57 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside [WOW] Kim KARDASHIAN's bitties on SWOL (Jheeze)
3 comments
29 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ohh sh-t the Vic mensa XXX diss just dropped and he straight bodied X S..
176 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 BOX *Breaking News* Canelo Alvarez signs 5-year $365 million with DAZN
28 comments
34 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I didnt realize how much youtube has taken over my life till it died...
27 comments
15 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 NBA Warriors have the first reversible championship ring ever
15 comments
28 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Manhattan DA who refused to prosecute Ivanka and Donald Jr ma..
4 comments
33 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Video inside Redman Reveals Why He and Method Man Won't Appear in 'How High 2'
4 comments
30 minutes ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nigerian 🍑👀
5 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Shakur Stevenson giving Tank Davis that work
25 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
foshoVoodoo
TonyM
bird call
Taree
lboog1423
Lord God
Suavebeatz
Broseph Stalin
WoodPipe
Youngshinebox
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
Fras
Rule 336
StillNigga
Deeznutz1981
CityofChampions
Take Care
Melle
SnowFleury
bird call

most viewed right now
online now  45
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
137 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
59 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  30
NFL Colin HoH Kaep with another W: Brittany Renner had to fund all her visits ..
82 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Thot falls to death taking a selfie
156 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Asap Rocky on $100k bed and orgies
67 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
108 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside UH-OH: JAY-Z Pull UP On OFFSET FROM MIGOS & GOT HIM SHOOK BACKSTAGE fo..
77 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Best look yet at Peter Parkerís new suit in ĎSpider-Man: Far From Home
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy