Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-06-2005, 03:00 PM         #121
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 996GramsNeed4Mo said:
Charge it to the Pistons... *pops collar*
And if I hear one person say that's cause D-Wade was Hurth then I am quitting this whole convo...
 12-06-2005, 03:04 PM         #122
996GramsNeed4Mo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone should notice by now that having a superstar on your squad doesn't guarantee anything. It's a one up on most teams but unless the rest of your squad has some talent (and a good bench) the team is just gonna fall short every year.
 12-06-2005, 03:20 PM         #123
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 996GramsNeed4Mo said:
Everyone should notice by now that having a superstar on your squad doesn't guarantee anything. It's a one up on most teams but unless the rest of your squad has some talent (and a good bench) the team is just gonna fall short every year.
:iagree: Amen!!!
 12-08-2005, 02:37 AM         #124
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Which is why Larry Hughes and Donyell Marshall, and sometimes Damon JOnes Helps.
 12 years ago '04        #125
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 Mat The W said:
defense, clutch shots, k!ller instinct, a proven winner

only describes one of those guys and its not bron

real talk.
 12 years ago '05        #126
ddmoney 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
props/i pick kobe tho=best player in the nba
 12 years ago '05        #127
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
LEBRON JAMES HAS 0 creativity, DOES THE SAME BULLSHYT EVERYTIME.......THIS IS THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS. JAMES MIGHT DUNK ON U EVERY NOW N THAN JUST LIKE SWIFT BUT NOTHING AFTER THAT. he has A UGLY SHOT, CANT DRIBBLE, CANT POST UP, he lives off POWERand thatz JUZ UNWATCHABLE.....he usually gets all his points in 1 HALF AND JUST BORING IN THE OTHER HALF. KOBE IS JUST LIKE JORDAN his sh*t is pretty (NO HOMO) CAN BALL HOGG at times but still the BEST IN THE NBA. lebron is even SCARED TO GET IN DUNK CONTEST TO HELP THE NBA ...THE NBA NEEDS THAT AND HE WANT HELP....jordan would never be scared of a challenge. kobe did it once. james hasnt earned a dime of that 100 million.
 12-09-2005, 11:43 AM         #128
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
LEBRON JAMES HAS 0 creativity, DOES THE SAME BULLSHYT EVERYTIME.......THIS IS THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS. JAMES MIGHT DUNK ON U EVERY NOW N THAN JUST LIKE SWIFT BUT NOTHING AFTER THAT. he has A UGLY SHOT, CANT DRIBBLE, CANT POST UP, he lives off POWERand thatz JUZ UNWATCHABLE.....he usually gets all his points in 1 HALF AND JUST BORING IN THE OTHER HALF. KOBE IS JUST LIKE JORDAN his sh*t is pretty (NO HOMO) CAN BALL HOGG at times but still the BEST IN THE NBA. lebron is even SCARED TO GET IN DUNK CONTEST TO HELP THE NBA ...THE NBA NEEDS THAT AND HE WANT HELP....jordan would never be scared of a challenge. kobe did it once. james hasnt earned a dime of that 100 million.
in other words, kobe has finesse, and lebron dont
 12-09-2005, 01:38 PM         #129
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
Some of that is true... But your a negative hater, and nobody cares about you. LBJ has problems postin up, but he's already gotten better this season, he's one of the best, if not the, best slasher to the hoop. That's what he does, and if he doesnt have a shot at the last minute, he drops a dime. Power is what dominates the NBA, and Kobe is not like Jordan in any facet, your a moron just like Braided uppimp for trying to compare the two.
 12 years ago '04        #130
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
2 words - DEE FENSE, now u tell me who?!
But while ya'll BSing, MICHEAL REDD is the best player in the L rat nye (right now for all u proper mofo's)!!!
 12 years ago '04        #131
sheppdizzle 
space
space
if LJB steps his d up, he'll walk away as the G.O.A.T
 12-09-2005, 08:37 PM         #132
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
if LBJ steps his d up, he'll walk away as the G.O.A.T. and I hate Kobe Bryant... J/K!!!
Hahaha, I love tweakin people quotes!!!
 12-09-2005, 09:36 PM         #133
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
if LJB steps his d up, he'll walk away as the G.O.A.T
C'mon Nate... I know you don't really beleive that...
 12-09-2005, 09:38 PM         #134
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Hahaha, I love tweakin people quotes!!!
Kobe says to Lebron...
 KOBE said:
Yall don't paint pictures, Yall Just Trace me...
 12 years ago '04        #135
sheppdizzle 
space
space
 dontebee said:
C'mon Nate... I know you don't really beleive that...
not really, but kinda, not better than jordan but .....if LBJ wins one 'chip it will be bigger than Kobe's aka MJ2K's # rings w/ Shaq - right or wrong?
 12 years ago '04        #136
sheppdizzle 
space
space
^^ my bad , *3* rings
 12-09-2005, 09:51 PM         #137
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
not really, but kinda, not better than jordan but .....if LBJ wins one 'chip it will be bigger than Kobe's aka MJ2K's # rings w/ Shaq - right or wrong?
WRONG... Kobe got 3 Just in case you bumped your head when you jumped off the Lakers badn wagon heading east...

But it's all about who does more with what! Like I said... Put Kobe in the EAST... And he is Going to the Conf Championship EVERY YEAR...

Give him a good big man and he will start adding rings to that three... Let me say again..................................

LEBRON HAS NEVER BEEN TO THE PLAYOFF's... PERIOD... Does that not mean anything to yall....
 12 years ago '04        #138
sheppdizzle 
space
space
Dont get me wrong, i love kobe, (pause) why u think I call him MJ2K; but when LBJ wins a ring and KB8 still splitting 3 rings w/ shaq....man....... all he needs is one and that puts him right past malone, barkley, stockton, scottie, and kobe and shaq
.......man.........
 12 years ago '04        #139
sheppdizzle 
space
space
just to make myself clear; best player right now = KB8, by the time it's all said and done= L B J
 12-09-2005, 10:10 PM         #140
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
Dont get me wrong, i love kobe, (pause) why u think I call him MJ2K; but when LBJ wins a ring and KB8 still splitting 3 rings w/ shaq....man....... all he needs is one and that puts him right past malone, barkley, stockton, scottie, and kobe and shaq
.......man.........
LOL Even though that is TOTAL BS............................... ( Barkley = Hall of Fame Pippen = Hall of fame KOBE SHAQ Stockton.... ALL CEMENTED AS HALL OF FAMERS Lebron = In Denver Every year Cheering for Melo in the PLAYOFFS.... )
I will let it ride becuse untill he leaves Clevland (Or until Clevland Trades for Shaq) That is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...
No Playoffs for Lebron again this year....
STOP SLURPIN...

Last edited by dontebee; 12-09-2005 at 10:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago