Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

most viewed right now
 54
I will marry this woman for real.
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-06-2005, 02:00 PM         #121
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 996GramsNeed4Mo said:
Charge it to the Pistons... *pops collar*
And if I hear one person say that's cause D-Wade was Hurth then I am quitting this whole convo...
 12-06-2005, 02:04 PM         #122
996GramsNeed4Mo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone should notice by now that having a superstar on your squad doesn't guarantee anything. It's a one up on most teams but unless the rest of your squad has some talent (and a good bench) the team is just gonna fall short every year.
 12-06-2005, 02:20 PM         #123
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 996GramsNeed4Mo said:
Everyone should notice by now that having a superstar on your squad doesn't guarantee anything. It's a one up on most teams but unless the rest of your squad has some talent (and a good bench) the team is just gonna fall short every year.
:iagree: Amen!!!
 12-08-2005, 01:37 AM         #124
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Which is why Larry Hughes and Donyell Marshall, and sometimes Damon JOnes Helps.
 12 years ago '04        #125
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$10,451 | Props total: 261 261
 Mat The W said:
defense, clutch shots, k!ller instinct, a proven winner

only describes one of those guys and its not bron

real talk.
 12 years ago '05        #126
ddmoney 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
props/i pick kobe tho=best player in the nba
 12 years ago '05        #127
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
LEBRON JAMES HAS 0 creativity, DOES THE SAME BULLSHYT EVERYTIME.......THIS IS THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS. JAMES MIGHT DUNK ON U EVERY NOW N THAN JUST LIKE SWIFT BUT NOTHING AFTER THAT. he has A UGLY SHOT, CANT DRIBBLE, CANT POST UP, he lives off POWERand thatz JUZ UNWATCHABLE.....he usually gets all his points in 1 HALF AND JUST BORING IN THE OTHER HALF. KOBE IS JUST LIKE JORDAN his sh*t is pretty (NO HOMO) CAN BALL HOGG at times but still the BEST IN THE NBA. lebron is even SCARED TO GET IN DUNK CONTEST TO HELP THE NBA ...THE NBA NEEDS THAT AND HE WANT HELP....jordan would never be scared of a challenge. kobe did it once. james hasnt earned a dime of that 100 million.
 12-09-2005, 10:43 AM         #128
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
LEBRON JAMES HAS 0 creativity, DOES THE SAME BULLSHYT EVERYTIME.......THIS IS THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS. JAMES MIGHT DUNK ON U EVERY NOW N THAN JUST LIKE SWIFT BUT NOTHING AFTER THAT. he has A UGLY SHOT, CANT DRIBBLE, CANT POST UP, he lives off POWERand thatz JUZ UNWATCHABLE.....he usually gets all his points in 1 HALF AND JUST BORING IN THE OTHER HALF. KOBE IS JUST LIKE JORDAN his sh*t is pretty (NO HOMO) CAN BALL HOGG at times but still the BEST IN THE NBA. lebron is even SCARED TO GET IN DUNK CONTEST TO HELP THE NBA ...THE NBA NEEDS THAT AND HE WANT HELP....jordan would never be scared of a challenge. kobe did it once. james hasnt earned a dime of that 100 million.
in other words, kobe has finesse, and lebron dont
 12-09-2005, 12:38 PM         #129
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
LEBRON JAMES HAS 0 creativity, DOES THE SAME BULLSHYT EVERYTIME.......THIS IS THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS. JAMES MIGHT DUNK ON U EVERY NOW N THAN JUST LIKE SWIFT BUT NOTHING AFTER THAT. he has A UGLY SHOT, CANT DRIBBLE, CANT POST UP, he lives off POWERand thatz JUZ UNWATCHABLE.....he usually gets all his points in 1 HALF AND JUST BORING IN THE OTHER HALF. KOBE IS JUST LIKE JORDAN his sh*t is pretty (NO HOMO) CAN BALL HOGG at times but still the BEST IN THE NBA. lebron is even SCARED TO GET IN DUNK CONTEST TO HELP THE NBA ...THE NBA NEEDS THAT AND HE WANT HELP....jordan would never be scared of a challenge. kobe did it once. james hasnt earned a dime of that 100 million.
Some of that is true... But your a negative hater, and nobody cares about you. LBJ has problems postin up, but he's already gotten better this season, he's one of the best, if not the, best slasher to the hoop. That's what he does, and if he doesnt have a shot at the last minute, he drops a dime. Power is what dominates the NBA, and Kobe is not like Jordan in any facet, your a moron just like Braided uppimp for trying to compare the two.
 12 years ago '04        #130
sheppdizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
2 words - DEE FENSE, now u tell me who?!
But while ya'll BSing, MICHEAL REDD is the best player in the L rat nye (right now for all u proper mofo's)!!!
 12 years ago '04        #131
sheppdizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
if LJB steps his d up, he'll walk away as the G.O.A.T
 12-09-2005, 07:37 PM         #132
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
if LBJ steps his d up, he'll walk away as the G.O.A.T. and I hate Kobe Bryant... J/K!!!
Hahaha, I love tweakin people quotes!!!
 12-09-2005, 08:36 PM         #133
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
if LJB steps his d up, he'll walk away as the G.O.A.T
C'mon Nate... I know you don't really beleive that...
 12-09-2005, 08:38 PM         #134
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Hahaha, I love tweakin people quotes!!!
Kobe says to Lebron...
 KOBE said:
Yall don't paint pictures, Yall Just Trace me...
 12 years ago '04        #135
sheppdizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
 dontebee said:
C'mon Nate... I know you don't really beleive that...
not really, but kinda, not better than jordan but .....if LBJ wins one 'chip it will be bigger than Kobe's aka MJ2K's # rings w/ Shaq - right or wrong?
 12 years ago '04        #136
sheppdizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
^^ my bad , *3* rings
 12-09-2005, 08:51 PM         #137
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
not really, but kinda, not better than jordan but .....if LBJ wins one 'chip it will be bigger than Kobe's aka MJ2K's # rings w/ Shaq - right or wrong?
WRONG... Kobe got 3 Just in case you bumped your head when you jumped off the Lakers badn wagon heading east...

But it's all about who does more with what! Like I said... Put Kobe in the EAST... And he is Going to the Conf Championship EVERY YEAR...

Give him a good big man and he will start adding rings to that three... Let me say again..................................

LEBRON HAS NEVER BEEN TO THE PLAYOFF's... PERIOD... Does that not mean anything to yall....
 12 years ago '04        #138
sheppdizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
Dont get me wrong, i love kobe, (pause) why u think I call him MJ2K; but when LBJ wins a ring and KB8 still splitting 3 rings w/ shaq....man....... all he needs is one and that puts him right past malone, barkley, stockton, scottie, and kobe and shaq
.......man.........
 12 years ago '04        #139
sheppdizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
just to make myself clear; best player right now = KB8, by the time it's all said and done= L B J
 12-09-2005, 09:10 PM         #140
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
Dont get me wrong, i love kobe, (pause) why u think I call him MJ2K; but when LBJ wins a ring and KB8 still splitting 3 rings w/ shaq....man....... all he needs is one and that puts him right past malone, barkley, stockton, scottie, and kobe and shaq
.......man.........
LOL Even though that is TOTAL BS............................... ( Barkley = Hall of Fame Pippen = Hall of fame KOBE SHAQ Stockton.... ALL CEMENTED AS HALL OF FAMERS Lebron = In Denver Every year Cheering for Melo in the PLAYOFFS.... )
I will let it ride becuse untill he leaves Clevland (Or until Clevland Trades for Shaq) That is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...
No Playoffs for Lebron again this year....
STOP SLURPIN...


Last edited by dontebee; 12-09-2005 at 09:11 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy