Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
I will marry this woman for real.
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
169 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,701 | Props total: 1358 1358
 1000bluntz said:
What exactly does Kobe do that makes him so much better than LeBron then? Defense I can see but that will come with time. How anybody could watch LeBron and not realize that he is the most talented player in the game is beyond me. He's 20 fu*king years old for Christ's sake and he has the ability to go out there and get a triple double every fu*king night, Kobe can't do that.

Why you duckin son? I asked you what makes Lebron a "team first guy" and you didn't bother answering the question. Btw, who gives a fu*k if he's only 20? Don't get caught up in the hype. He's good and all, and can possibly be the best statistical player to ever play the game but he still has a lot to prove. So it's best that you hop off his nuts and give em room to breathe homeskillet. But right now, Kobe > Lebron.
 11-29-2005, 11:56 PM         #82
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
Why you duckin son? I asked you what makes Lebron a "team first guy" and you didn't bother answering the question. Btw, who gives a fu*k if he's only 20? Don't get caught up in the hype. He's good and all, and can possibly be the best statistical player to ever play the game but he still has a lot to prove. So it's best that you hop off his nuts and give em room to breathe homeskillet. But right now, Kobe > Lebron.
That's pretty funny alright... I mean the LeBron < Kobe part. How many other 18 year olds have made the Jump and did as well as he has and overacheived???

Think About it...
Think about it...
Think... About... It...

Can you come up with an answer for me Rubix?

And the Truth is Kobe is having an awful year. Notta lot of team chemistry. Decent Teammates. And Phil is Back, yet their struggling like a motherfu*ker. The Lakers are last in the Division and Kobe is shooting like 33-35 times a game lately. My point is the Cavs won 17 Games 3 seasons ago and the year after THE DRAFT they won more than twice that. And sory Celts, Blazers, and Nets Fans, but Im glad we got rid ofRicky Davis, Darius Miles, and Jeff McInnis. They will become Poisons's to your Teams. I see LeBron as a more Well Rounded player in his aspects of the Game than Kobe... Although Kobe can ball Outta Control.
 12 years ago '04        #83
Mat The W 
space
avatar space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ kobe, kg, moses malone, came into the league at 18 or 19 and overachived. maybe not right away but they overachived. anyway this age thing is a non issue. age doesnt affect your ability to play basketball until you get older and your body changes. but there is nothing about being 18 that hinders your ability to play in the nba. like ive said a million times on here, once you enter the nba that's year 1, not age 18 or 22 whatever the case is. bron won the rookie of the year award not 18yr old of the year.
 12 years ago '05        #84
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,701 | Props total: 1358 1358
 WilliamHBonnie said:
That's pretty funny alright... I mean the LeBron < Kobe part. How many other 18 year olds have made the Jump and did as well as he has and overacheived???

Think About it...
Think about it...
Think... About... It...

Can you come up with an answer for me Rubix?

And the Truth is Kobe is having an awful year. Notta lot of team chemistry. Decent Teammates. And Phil is Back, yet their struggling like a motherfu*ker. The Lakers are last in the Division and Kobe is shooting like 33-35 times a game lately. My point is the Cavs won 17 Games 3 seasons ago and the year after THE DRAFT they won more than twice that. And sory Celts, Blazers, and Nets Fans, but Im glad we got rid ofRicky Davis, Darius Miles, and Jeff McInnis. They will become Poisons's to your Teams. I see LeBron as a more Well Rounded player in his aspects of the Game than Kobe... Although Kobe can ball Outta Control.
I don't care how old Kobe or Lebron is. I never said Kobe will always be the better player either.

All I said was as of RIGHT NOW, Kobe > Lebron. Just check the track records. That's all you gotta do. Lebron still has A LOT to accomplish before people go about saying he's better than players who have put in work for years.
 11-30-2005, 12:44 AM         #85
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
I don't care how old Kobe or Lebron is. I never said Kobe will always be the better player either.

All I said was as of RIGHT NOW, Kobe > Lebron. Just check the track records. That's all you gotta do. Lebron still has A LOT to accomplish before people go about saying he's better than players who have put in work for years.
Alright then, I see where your comin' from... and I respect that. Props.
 11-30-2005, 08:35 AM         #86
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is better. I dont think lebron will ever get to a point where he is better than kobe was at his best. Lebron is the sh*t though. I need to watch him more. But i still dont see him being better than ko. Of course, i do think would beat jordan one on one, so you could say im a lil' bias.
 11-30-2005, 11:08 AM         #87
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive noticed that the votes on here have been pretty consistent. It's lookin' like for about every 8 votes. Kobe gets 5. I'm still not convinced.
 11-30-2005, 02:22 PM         #88
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will say this... LeBron is Better right out of High School than Kobe was in 97 but KOBE is a SEASONED VET... He just knows the Game better than LeBron even though you couldn't tell it last night (9 of 33) He knows where to be and what to do and how to get a defender off his feet. Plus Lebron ain't Smelled the aroama of a playoff series YET so right now there is NO COMPARISON. But in about Three years they will both be getting checks from EA sports for that Kobe vs Lebron Video Game...

db
 11-30-2005, 02:23 PM         #89
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WilliamHBonnie again.

I gottcha Later...
 12-01-2005, 12:55 AM         #90
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
imo the person who gets his team farther this season deserves it... or someone else who is worthy..

but im not ready to give kobe the trophy if hes just jackin up shots and winning 1 game every 4-5 games...
You know what Im sayin'???
 12-01-2005, 01:01 AM         #91
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Sleeper team, the Clips, almost beat MY Team Team. Damn. that was scary.

L. James 7 Boards, 9 Dimes, 28 Pts, Steal and Blocked Shot.

But... 6 TO's, and 7 - 20 from the floor. STEP IT UP KING. Friday's gam ein Seattle should be interseting.
 12-01-2005, 04:57 AM         #92
Murkle Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBrin all the way, good poll
 12-01-2005, 04:58 AM         #93
Murkle Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron*
 12 years ago '04        #94
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 6889 6889
When Bron goes into the playoffs and takes the extreme defensive pressure then I'll go for him but into then Im picking Kobe because there has been public statements on so called "Kobe stoppers" and he has destroyed 90% of those players except T.Prince. But LeBron hasn't had to many game winning shots but in a year or 2 then I'll really pick out of the two.
 12-01-2005, 11:46 AM         #95
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe hasnt been to the playoffs w/o shaq and hes been in the league for 8-9 years...

lebron's gonna be in the playoffs... kobe probably wont again, and hes supposedly got the best coach in the game
^^^Truth be told.

Kobe's go tplayers aroundhim now like LBJ did his first year in the league.(Odom, Brown = R.Davis, Darius). The Cavs are still missing a dominating Low Post Player (aka what Shaq did for Kobe.) and when Varejao gets back, the boards will be crashed casue that Intense motherfu*ker LOVES to play the game. The Puzzle is seemingly gettin' more complete. Gilbert's doin it up BIG TIME, that man has the Cash and hunger for a championship team, highest profile owner next to Cuban if you ask me.


Last edited by Rynoh; 12-01-2005 at 11:47 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #96
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,520 | Props total: 6270 6270
this thread is gonna last till infinity.....lol. i'm pretty much done with my arguments
 12-01-2005, 12:00 PM         #97
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
this thread is gonna last till infinity.....lol. i'm pretty much done with my arguments
C'mon Now Professa! This thread will last until at least the end of the season.

And I KNOW you saw this commin'

LBJ >>> Kobe <----------(This Year)
 12-01-2005, 12:18 PM         #98
DeeseV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe the man right now it will soon switch to lebron though
 12-01-2005, 12:46 PM         #99
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Kobe hasn't been to the playoffs w/o Shaq and he's been in the league for 8-9 years...

LeBron's gonna be in the playoffs... Kobe probably wont again, and he's supposedly got the best coach in the game
Whooaaa Whooaaa Whoooaaa! Slow down there Homie!
The Lakers are GARBAGE! With the Exception of Kobe (and sometimes Smush and Odom) everyone else on that team is TRASH! Soon Phil will make a trade for a Premier Big man and some Key shooters and we will be back in the Playoffs! Must I remind you Kobe is only 26?????

I can see it now!

The 2009-2010 Los Angeles Lakers (Lead By Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett) take the San Antonio Spurs 4-1 to advance to face Lebron James and the New York Knicks in the Finals... LOL
 12-02-2005, 07:58 AM         #100
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:
Lebron James and the New York Knicks
^^^ That thought gives me chills.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
120 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
192 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
23 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
137 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
6ix9ine is dropping his new hit song "Tati" this Sunday
45 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy