Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
^^^^^and i was talking to you WailliamHBonnie, hahaha
 12 years ago '04        #42
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Ray Allen and Ron Artest are in two totally different stratospheres as far as defending is concerned so try again. Fact is is that LeBron makes everybody better because he's a team first guy and he can take over a game in more ways than just scoring, unlike your boy Kobe Bryant who can't. Don't get me wrong, Kobe is incredible but LeBron is just unbelievable.
 12 years ago '05        #43
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 1000bluntz said:
Ray Allen and Ron Artest are in two totally different stratospheres as far as defending is concerned so try again. Fact is is that LeBron makes everybody better because he's a team first guy and he can take over a game in more ways than just scoring, unlike your boy Kobe Bryant who can't. Don't get me wrong, Kobe is incredible but LeBron is just unbelievable.

Lebron is coo and all but explain how he is a "team first guy" to me. What? Just because it averages 7+ apg? Naw not good enough. This is the same dude that was only talking about his personal stats last year and the same dude who was laughing and smiling when his team was officially eliminated from playoff contention. I have yet to see any leadership qualities in him. I guess it comes with time though.
 12 years ago '04        #44
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
I'm all for team ball, Lebron will sacrifice scoring for his teammates... I like that in a player...
 12 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
uuuhhmmm.....unbelievable like how? honestly what does lebron do that makes him so special? kobe's mere presence on the court makes everyone better on his team, lol. and he doesn't shy away from taking on the top guys defensively on the other side of the ball. i guess you can't get by all the espn highlights sportscenter plays 24-7 on lebron. sorry he still hasn't impressed me yet this year. kobe on the other hand is having his usual mvp-like year.
 12 years ago '04        #46
space
space
 Rubix said:
Lebron is coo and all but explain how he is a "team first guy" to me. What? Just because it averages 7+ apg? Naw not good enough. This is the same dude that was only talking about his personal stats last year and the same dude who was laughing and smiling when his team was officially eliminated from playoff contention. I have yet to see any leadership qualities in him. I guess it comes with time though.
truer words hasn't been spoken :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #47
1000bluntz 
space
space
What exactly does Kobe do that makes him so much better than LeBron then? Defense I can see but that will come with time. How anybody could watch LeBron and not realize that he is the most talented player in the game is beyond me. He's 20 fu*king years old for Christ's sake and he has the ability to go out there and get a triple double every fu*king night, Kobe can't do that.
 12 years ago '05        #48
Pretty Tony 
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 0 0
^^Of course he can. Give him that supporting cast and its the same. He had triple doubles last year with sh*ts. Its a wrap.
 12 years ago '04        #49
1000bluntz 
space
space
Kobe is too worried about his points to give a fu*k about his teammates though. Say what you want but he isn't on LeBron's playmaking level and this is fact.
 12 years ago '04        #50
SMallz 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 3 3
 1000bluntz said:
What exactly does Kobe do that makes him so much better than LeBron then? Defense I can see but that will come with time. How anybody could watch LeBron and not realize that he is the most talented player in the game is beyond me. He's 20 fu*king years old for Christ's sake and he has the ability to go out there and get a triple double every fu*king night, Kobe can't do that.
i agree, kobe is a better scorer then lebron, but lebron is more of a complete player. Its clear that this guy has more talent then anyone in the NBA. He can score, basically take any defender to the basket, he is improving his perimeter game, (not as good as kobes YET), and defense comes with time because you learn to play defense in the NBA through experience, and remember Lebron just turned 20...and we all know his incredible court vision, rebounds, u name it, his ability to finish the play...he is just a tremendous young player...and hes just gonna keep getting better...as of right now...i think lebron is a better all around player...kobe only has a better perimeter game then lebron....but yea lebron > kobe
 12 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Kobe is too worried about his points to give a fu*k about his teammates though. Say what you want but he isn't on LeBron's playmaking level and this is fact.
where do you come up with this stuff? do you actually watch any of kobe's games or do you just say stuff your friends tell you?
 11-27-2005, 08:07 PM         #52
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
ron artest shut your boy lebron down....the same night kobe made ray allen look like a practice dummy. they're two different caliber players, kobe is in another world right now....honestly
*Nods* Yeah I know you were Professa! Artest is a monster, he did shut LBJ down. But it's gettin' to be time to look at the records, aren't the Lakers LAST in their division??? And it's too late to put down Mihm and Kwame, Cmon Homie. I thought Phil was takin' them to the playoffs; they don't even look like they might not make it. + Kobe is shooting the ball a fu*kin' hefty a.ss sh*tload. I saw the other night in the box scores that he shot like 35 + times and only hit like 13 or 14 of his shots. Odom should be gettin' some more touches. Kobe's good, but he ain't sh*t without Whaq - uille.
 11-27-2005, 08:09 PM         #53
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
uuuhhmmm.....unbelievable like how? honestly what does lebron do that makes him so special? kobe's mere presence on the court makes everyone better on his team, lol. and he doesn't shy away from taking on the top guys defensively on the other side of the ball. i guess you can't get by all the espn highlights sportscenter plays 24-7 on lebron. sorry he still hasn't impressed me yet this year. kobe on the other hand is having his usual mvp-like year.
I dont think this year is his champ. Sorry, tryin' to let ya down easy.
 11-27-2005, 08:14 PM         #54
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe Im pretty Crazy, but I think this is a very accurate statement. Give Shaq the Cavs, move Z to PF... and you got rings for more than three years.
 11-28-2005, 01:00 AM         #55
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shot the ball 36 times tonight, and lost at home to mediocre Nets.
 12 years ago '04        #56
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Shot the ball 36 times tonight, and lost at home to mediocre Nets.

^^ did you see what his help did? odom was 1-11, parker 2-8, kobe did what he had to do, he carried them into the ot by himself. if i remember correct bron took 30 shots last night and the cavs lost to the medicore twolves.
 11-28-2005, 01:13 AM         #57
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mat The W said:
^^ did you see what his help did? odom was 1-11, parker 2-8, kobe did what he had to do, he carried them into the ot by himself. if i remember correct bron took 30 shots last night and the cavs lost to the medicore twolves.
True. So What? Wolves are better than the nets. Smush sucks, everybody is on his nuts when he really isn't that good. He's like Drew Gooden, worse than gooden actually, he's too inconsistent. And Odom??? I wouldn't wanna play next to Kobe. Odom pretty good, who doesn't have an offnight? But to lead the league in shot attempts per 48 minutes??? I guess that's a lotta chances to be clutch, sh*t. Bron and Co. got owned by the Wolves. Hughes had an of night and so did the rest of the Cavs. Still not a bad record for a team trying to feel their way through the Team chemsitry aspect. Kobe ain't sh*t without Shaq, and never will be. And I' won't have to eat those words.
 12 years ago '04        #58
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 WilliamHBonnie said:
True. So What? Wolves are better than the nets. Smush sucks, everybody is on his nuts when he really isn't that good. He's like Drew Gooden, worse than gooden actually, he's too inconsistent. And Odom??? I wouldn't wanna play next to Kobe. Odom pretty good, who doesn't have an offnight? But to lead the league in shot attempts per 48 minutes??? I guess that's a lotta chances to be clutch, sh*t. Bron and Co. got owned by the Wolves. Hughes had an of night and so did the rest of the Cavs. Still not a bad record for a team trying to feel their way through the Team chemsitry aspect. Kobe ain't sh*t without Shaq, and never will be. And I' won't have to eat those words.
ok so if odom is having an off night, again, and parker sucks who is supposed to pick up the slack? brian cook, nope, kobe has to cuz that's what stars do. kobe has to take the shots, cuz he NO HELP unless odom decides to actually do something. if your boy bron didnt have help this season he'd be taking the same amount of shots as kobe is ... IN FACT last year BRON TOOK MORE SHOTS THAN KOBE DID. this year bron has more help so his attempts are down.
 11-28-2005, 01:42 AM         #59
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mat The W said:
ok so if odom is having an off night, again, and parker sucks who is supposed to pick up the slack? brian cook, nope, kobe has to cuz that's what stars do. kobe has to take the shots, cuz he NO HELP unless odom decides to actually do something. if your boy bron didnt have help this season he'd be taking the same amount of shots as kobe is ... IN FACT last year BRON TOOK MORE SHOTS THAN KOBE DID. this year bron has more help so his attempts are down.
YOUR BOY Kobe... , he can ball up a Hurricane, but Phil and him really miss some big Ogre right now in the East. I'm starting to wonder if Kobe is like AI, hard to play with. Cause Odom seems a little unmotivated and always waiting to see what Kobe does next. And that was last season with the Shot attempts, Im talking about this season. And Kobe had mad help when he won the Rings.
 12 years ago '04        #60
space
space
*sits back and waits for a reason to jump back into the argument*
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy