squad up!

Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
30 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #51
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,945 | Props total: 7085 7085
 1000bluntz said
Kobe is too worried about his points to give a fu*k about his teammates though. Say what you want but he isn't on LeBron's playmaking level and this is fact.
where do you come up with this stuff? do you actually watch any of kobe's games or do you just say stuff your friends tell you?

11-27-2005, 07:07 PM         #52
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said
ron artest shut your boy lebron down....the same night kobe made ray allen look like a practice dummy. they're two different caliber players, kobe is in another world right now....honestly
*Nods* Yeah I know you were Professa! Artest is a monster, he did shut LBJ down. But it's gettin' to be time to look at the records, aren't the Lakers LAST in their division??? And it's too late to put down Mihm and Kwame, Cmon Homie. I thought Phil was takin' them to the playoffs; they don't even look like they might not make it. + Kobe is shooting the ball a fu*kin' hefty a.ss sh*tload. I saw the other night in the box scores that he shot like 35 + times and only hit like 13 or 14 of his shots. Odom should be gettin' some more touches. Kobe's good, but he ain't sh*t without Whaq - uille.

11-27-2005, 07:09 PM         #53
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said
uuuhhmmm.....unbelievable like how? honestly what does lebron do that makes him so special? kobe's mere presence on the court makes everyone better on his team, lol. and he doesn't shy away from taking on the top guys defensively on the other side of the ball. i guess you can't get by all the espn highlights sportscenter plays 24-7 on lebron. sorry he still hasn't impressed me yet this year. kobe on the other hand is having his usual mvp-like year.
I dont think this year is his champ. Sorry, tryin' to let ya down easy.

11-27-2005, 07:14 PM         #54
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe Im pretty Crazy, but I think this is a very accurate statement. Give Shaq the Cavs, move Z to PF... and you got rings for more than three years.

11-28-2005, 12:00 AM         #55
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shot the ball 36 times tonight, and lost at home to mediocre Nets.

13 years ago '04        #56
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 WilliamHBonnie said
Shot the ball 36 times tonight, and lost at home to mediocre Nets.

^^ did you see what his help did? odom was 1-11, parker 2-8, kobe did what he had to do, he carried them into the ot by himself. if i remember correct bron took 30 shots last night and the cavs lost to the medicore twolves.

11-28-2005, 12:13 AM         #57
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mat The W said
^^ did you see what his help did? odom was 1-11, parker 2-8, kobe did what he had to do, he carried them into the ot by himself. if i remember correct bron took 30 shots last night and the cavs lost to the medicore twolves.
True. So What? Wolves are better than the nets. Smush sucks, everybody is on his nuts when he really isn't that good. He's like Drew Gooden, worse than gooden actually, he's too inconsistent. And Odom??? I wouldn't wanna play next to Kobe. Odom pretty good, who doesn't have an offnight? But to lead the league in shot attempts per 48 minutes??? I guess that's a lotta chances to be clutch, sh*t. Bron and Co. got owned by the Wolves. Hughes had an of night and so did the rest of the Cavs. Still not a bad record for a team trying to feel their way through the Team chemsitry aspect. Kobe ain't sh*t without Shaq, and never will be. And I' won't have to eat those words.

13 years ago '04        #58
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 WilliamHBonnie said
True. So What? Wolves are better than the nets. Smush sucks, everybody is on his nuts when he really isn't that good. He's like Drew Gooden, worse than gooden actually, he's too inconsistent. And Odom??? I wouldn't wanna play next to Kobe. Odom pretty good, who doesn't have an offnight? But to lead the league in shot attempts per 48 minutes??? I guess that's a lotta chances to be clutch, sh*t. Bron and Co. got owned by the Wolves. Hughes had an of night and so did the rest of the Cavs. Still not a bad record for a team trying to feel their way through the Team chemsitry aspect. Kobe ain't sh*t without Shaq, and never will be. And I' won't have to eat those words.
ok so if odom is having an off night, again, and parker sucks who is supposed to pick up the slack? brian cook, nope, kobe has to cuz that's what stars do. kobe has to take the shots, cuz he NO HELP unless odom decides to actually do something. if your boy bron didnt have help this season he'd be taking the same amount of shots as kobe is ... IN FACT last year BRON TOOK MORE SHOTS THAN KOBE DID. this year bron has more help so his attempts are down.

11-28-2005, 12:42 AM         #59
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mat The W said
ok so if odom is having an off night, again, and parker sucks who is supposed to pick up the slack? brian cook, nope, kobe has to cuz that's what stars do. kobe has to take the shots, cuz he NO HELP unless odom decides to actually do something. if your boy bron didnt have help this season he'd be taking the same amount of shots as kobe is ... IN FACT last year BRON TOOK MORE SHOTS THAN KOBE DID. this year bron has more help so his attempts are down.
YOUR BOY Kobe... , he can ball up a Hurricane, but Phil and him really miss some big Ogre right now in the East. I'm starting to wonder if Kobe is like AI, hard to play with. Cause Odom seems a little unmotivated and always waiting to see what Kobe does next. And that was last season with the Shot attempts, Im talking about this season. And Kobe had mad help when he won the Rings.

13 years ago '04        #60
space
space
*sits back and waits for a reason to jump back into the argument*

11-28-2005, 12:52 AM         #61
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said
*sits back and waits for a reason to jump back into the argument*
I got you on the page before this one fam. Their's your reason. Lol

13 years ago '04        #62
space
space
okay i'll admit that kobe's been putting up the ball alot in recent games, but he's giving the lakers a winning chance to close out games with a win. and right now, clevend's role players are stepping up when had the opportunity, but let's be honest: who did cleveland play during that winning streak?

11-28-2005, 01:10 AM         #63
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said
okay i'll admit that kobe's been putting up the ball alot in recent games, but he's giving the lakers a winning chance to close out games with a win. and right now, clevend's role players are stepping up when had the opportunity, but let's be honest: who did cleveland play during that winning streak?
Weaker teams of course, but that's what dominating teams do, right? But Ill behonest, Im a lil skeptical. I just wanna knowhow we get burned by IND in IND, ATL Beats IND in IND, and we lose to the T'Wolves (I'ma big bigticket fan though) at home where wehad previoulsy been undefeatable, and had the highest margin of points in victories with like 20.4 or some sh*t like that.

13 years ago '05        #64
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
 WilliamHBonnie said
Weaker teams of course, but that's what dominating teams do, right? But Ill behonest, Im a lil skeptical. I just wanna knowhow we get burned by IND in IND, ATL Beats IND in IND, and we lose to the T'Wolves (I'ma big bigticket fan though) at home where wehad previoulsy been undefeatable, and had the highest margin of points in victories with like 20.4 or some sh*t like that.
That's what I'm sayin! It's just I realized that sh*t awhile ago. The Cavs haven't beat any good teams.....they get blown out, that's why I'm upset as a Cavs fan, they aren't even competitive in the 4th qtr.

GO CAVS!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-28-2005 at 01:17 AM..

11-28-2005, 01:21 AM         #65
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
That's what I'm sayin! It's just I realized that sh*t awhile ago. The Cavs haven't beat any good teams.....they get blown out, that's why I'm upset as a Cavs fan, they aren't even competitive in the 4th qtr.

GO CAVS!
How many .500 teams or above did the Cavs Beat??? It's research time.

13 years ago '05        #66
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
 WilliamHBonnie said
How many .500 teams or above did the Cavs Beat??? It's research time.
I dunno....but I do know the Cavs have a TOUGH schedule ahead them.

11-28-2005, 01:44 AM         #67
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
I dunno....but I do know the Cavs have a TOUGH schedule ahead them.
Philly, Memphis, Orlando. I think. 3/8. Yup, this next month of December will paint a piece of the picture.

13 years ago '05        #68
donnie_d3 
space
space
space
$353 | Props total: 18 18
Lebron has an all around better game than Kobe. He makes his teamates better. Kobe has yet to learn how to do that. He's still lookin like MJ in his first 5 years in the league. Lebron>>>>Kobe.

If they was one on one though, I might have to give it to Kobe.

11-28-2005, 11:44 AM         #69
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donnie_d3 said
Lebron has an all around better game than Kobe. He makes his teamates better. Kobe has yet to learn how to do that. He's still lookin like MJ in his first 5 years in the league. Lebron>>>>Kobe.

If they was one on one though, I might have to give it to Kobe.
That's pretty much what the whole argument is. I think pretty much the same as that too.

11-28-2005, 11:45 AM         #70
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The New Stats are up, and the records show what's goin' on. So, tell me, where are all the Kobe fans at now???

11-28-2005, 02:33 PM         #71
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UNTIL LEBRON JAMES GETS A RING, BRINGS THE TV RATINGS, HES NOT KOBE DEF. NOT MJ. LEBRON JAMES LAST SHOES DIDNT SALE EITHER.

AND REMEMBER ALWAYS REMEMBER KOBE IS IN THE WEST AND JAMES IS IN THE EAST
Y KOBE GOTTA DEAL WITH SPURS, MAVS, ALL YEAR.....JAMES GOT THE BOBCATS celtics AND THE FOOL STILL HAsnt Made the playoffs.

JAMES WILL NEVER BE THE SAVIOR THE NBA TRYING TO MAKE HIME TO BE, NEVER.

11-28-2005, 03:06 PM         #72
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bay224 said
UNTIL LEBRON JAMES GETS A RING, BRINGS THE TV RATINGS, HES NOT KOBE DEF. NOT MJ. LEBRON JAMES LAST SHOES DIDNT SALE EITHER.

AND REMEMBER ALWAYS REMEMBER KOBE IS IN THE WEST AND JAMES IS IN THE EAST
Y KOBE GOTTA DEAL WITH SPURS, MAVS, ALL YEAR.....JAMES GOT THE BOBCATS celtics AND THE FOOL STILL HAsnt Made the playoffs.

JAMES WILL NEVER BE THE SAVIOR THE NBA TRYING TO MAKE HIME TO BE, NEVER.
Damn, I never did like Negative People. But ummm..., He is the TV Ratings. And The West is starting to get weaker than the East.

Ill agree with you that Ill disagree with you. In a lot of ways he already has saved the NBA, Most hyped player ever in any sport, you can say hes overrated if you want but to be in categories of Johnson, Bird, Jordan, Robertson is some sh*t for a 20 year old kid from the Ghetto of Akron. Kobe ain't lord willin without Whaq, I mean Shaq. Horry, Bryant, Fisher, Fox, O'Neal were the winners on that team. Take away some, then most, you aint got sh*t.

13 years ago '05        #73
JealousOnesHate 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,516 | Props total: 3980 3980
LeBron NO QUESTION

11-28-2005, 04:41 PM         #74
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Pretty much what he said.

11-28-2005, 04:53 PM         #75
Ryze2Power_18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
being that I like both of em.. I gotta say Bron. Kobe my favorite but right now Bron just got time on his side. He's doing it all at 20 years old. You just can't beat that.

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
185 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
98 comments
6 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
30 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New MJ Smileys on deck once again
35 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
114 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
31 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
62 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - (He just came out) ‘I’m a nationalist!’: Trump makes stunning..
32 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Anyone else think Bron could be losing these games on purpose?
27 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
1039 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA DERRICK ROSE with CROSSOVER of the YEAR so far :mjomfg:
26 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
85 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick ol’ Filipina girl
32 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
24 comments
6 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Phuck!
19 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
115 comments
9 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe out here showing his true colors, Skip with the people though
21 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nothing but net
3 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Another black beauty for bx to ignore
10 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
legendary 3mb goon drew mcintyre throws down the gauntlet
424 comments
8 hours ago
@misc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
nwo504
Static3IVERSON
ElevateOne
justin747
2Cold
i?
Rule 336
OldBusiness
DrizzyStan06
mars15
Top 10 most slapped recently
Macho Machado
HiShinUnit
Rule 336
Bkjj11
suavehooper
DonC
BXSPAGHETT
YungVino
TomDick&Harry
Lonny Breaux

most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
186 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  11
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
229 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Nippy Minaj ( Nicki Minaj's N1pples)
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Oct 20 - This is Like a Ad for the Border Wall
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  3
Slow💨💨💨 Slow Strokes
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  2
NBA *BROTHERHOOD OVER* LEBRON JAMES says HE DID NOT SPEAK to his TEAMMATES aft..
88 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy