squad up!

Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #26
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,945 | Props total: 7085 7085
 Maroon_Tiger said
kobe a proven winner??! what has that dude won w/o shaq?!?, w/o phill???!? == absolutely nothing..

hes clutch and all, and hes having a great year as a player and a leader but damn dude aint even got to the playoffs by himself yet
so tell me what did t-mac and yao ming do together during the van gundy era? NOTHING. it goes to show to still have to perform on the biggest stages. and kobe did that...period

13 years ago '04        #27
marcy|M 
space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
right now kobe...

in the future Lebron...

13 years ago '05        #28
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 marcy said
right now kobe...

in the future Lebron...
^^^^^^^^^^^

11-14-2005, 01:22 PM         #29
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Professa , I dunno what your talkin about with tmac and yao, their two different people... And the future is NOW!!!

PROPHECY FULFILLED.

Last edited by Rynoh; 11-14-2005 at 01:22 PM..

11-14-2005, 01:23 PM         #30
Abso252  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe.... dwyane wade > lebron james

11-14-2005, 01:28 PM         #31
Cassanova Brown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe = best swingman in the league right now. he's my prediction for mvp right now and he's gonna sh*t on the league/media for giving his spot to LeBron while he was out raping people.

11-14-2005, 01:35 PM         #32
DaKing08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe way better in every aspect of the game

13 years ago '05        #33
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Abso252 said
Stay Off Dope Wade Has To Stop Turning The Ball Over IE The 10 Turnovers He Had Vs The Pacers N Get More Range To His Shot Cuz He Is Not A Threat Behind The 3 Point Line

11-14-2005, 01:44 PM         #34
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Abso252 said
One of THE only reasons Kobe and Wade got to where they did was cause of one man... Shaq Diesel. Wade's not better than LBJ, he's good as fu*k dough... But not better,

13 years ago '04        #35
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
i liklebron just because he passes the ball more than kobe

13 years ago '04        #36
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 6933 6933
its hard to even compare this...kobe didnt start his first couple of years and he was with shaq...Lebron came out swinging and doesnt have another start that needs 20-25 attempts a game...Kobe could have been the same maybe even better but right now I am going with Kobe just because he is the best clutch performer in the league..i cant say that about lebron yet..

11-27-2005, 02:39 AM         #37
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said
its hard to even compare this...kobe didnt start his first couple of years and he was with shaq...Lebron came out swinging and doesnt have another start that needs 20-25 attempts a game...Kobe could have been the same maybe even better but right now I am going with Kobe just because he is the best clutch performer in the league..i cant say that about lebron yet..
it's kinda hard to say he's the best clutch performer in the league right now, i dunno. keep those peepers peeled. He's not.

11-27-2005, 03:04 AM         #38
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's easy, and if the score is close, i feel bad for the team that's playing against him, ask Seattle and Denver..Kobe IS the BEST CLUTCH PLAYER in the league

13 years ago '04        #39
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,144 | Props total: 18537 18537
fu*k Kobe, I would take LeBron over Kobe 24/7/365 without a second thought behind it. LeBron is the goddamn truth, to be as good as he is at his age and to be able to control a game the way he can at 20 years old is fu*king amazing. Plus he's a fu*king freak physically, he makes Kobe look like Richard Simmons in comparison.

13 years ago '04        #40
space
space
ron artest shut your boy lebron down....the same night kobe made ray allen look like a practice dummy. they're two different caliber players, kobe is in another world right now....honestly

Last edited by Young Professa; 11-27-2005 at 02:08 PM..

13 years ago '04        #41
space
space
^^^^^and i was talking to you WailliamHBonnie, hahaha

13 years ago '04        #42
1000bluntz 
space
space
Ray Allen and Ron Artest are in two totally different stratospheres as far as defending is concerned so try again. Fact is is that LeBron makes everybody better because he's a team first guy and he can take over a game in more ways than just scoring, unlike your boy Kobe Bryant who can't. Don't get me wrong, Kobe is incredible but LeBron is just unbelievable.

13 years ago '05        #43
Rubix 
space
space
$8,816 | Props total: 1801 1801
 1000bluntz said
Ray Allen and Ron Artest are in two totally different stratospheres as far as defending is concerned so try again. Fact is is that LeBron makes everybody better because he's a team first guy and he can take over a game in more ways than just scoring, unlike your boy Kobe Bryant who can't. Don't get me wrong, Kobe is incredible but LeBron is just unbelievable.

Lebron is coo and all but explain how he is a "team first guy" to me. What? Just because it averages 7+ apg? Naw not good enough. This is the same dude that was only talking about his personal stats last year and the same dude who was laughing and smiling when his team was officially eliminated from playoff contention. I have yet to see any leadership qualities in him. I guess it comes with time though.

13 years ago '04        #44
Antman187 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 86 86
I'm all for team ball, Lebron will sacrifice scoring for his teammates... I like that in a player...

13 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 1000bluntz said
uuuhhmmm.....unbelievable like how? honestly what does lebron do that makes him so special? kobe's mere presence on the court makes everyone better on his team, lol. and he doesn't shy away from taking on the top guys defensively on the other side of the ball. i guess you can't get by all the espn highlights sportscenter plays 24-7 on lebron. sorry he still hasn't impressed me yet this year. kobe on the other hand is having his usual mvp-like year.

13 years ago '04        #46
space
space
 Rubix said
Lebron is coo and all but explain how he is a "team first guy" to me. What? Just because it averages 7+ apg? Naw not good enough. This is the same dude that was only talking about his personal stats last year and the same dude who was laughing and smiling when his team was officially eliminated from playoff contention. I have yet to see any leadership qualities in him. I guess it comes with time though.
truer words hasn't been spoken :applause:

13 years ago '04        #47
1000bluntz 
space
space
What exactly does Kobe do that makes him so much better than LeBron then? Defense I can see but that will come with time. How anybody could watch LeBron and not realize that he is the most talented player in the game is beyond me. He's 20 fu*king years old for Christ's sake and he has the ability to go out there and get a triple double every fu*king night, Kobe can't do that.

13 years ago '05        #48
Pretty Tony 
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 0 0
^^Of course he can. Give him that supporting cast and its the same. He had triple doubles last year with sh*ts. Its a wrap.

13 years ago '04        #49
1000bluntz 
space
space
Kobe is too worried about his points to give a fu*k about his teammates though. Say what you want but he isn't on LeBron's playmaking level and this is fact.

13 years ago '04        #50
SMallz 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,471 | Props total: 17 17
 1000bluntz said
What exactly does Kobe do that makes him so much better than LeBron then? Defense I can see but that will come with time. How anybody could watch LeBron and not realize that he is the most talented player in the game is beyond me. He's 20 fu*king years old for Christ's sake and he has the ability to go out there and get a triple double every fu*king night, Kobe can't do that.
i agree, kobe is a better scorer then lebron, but lebron is more of a complete player. Its clear that this guy has more talent then anyone in the NBA. He can score, basically take any defender to the basket, he is improving his perimeter game, (not as good as kobes YET), and defense comes with time because you learn to play defense in the NBA through experience, and remember Lebron just turned 20...and we all know his incredible court vision, rebounds, u name it, his ability to finish the play...he is just a tremendous young player...and hes just gonna keep getting better...as of right now...i think lebron is a better all around player...kobe only has a better perimeter game then lebron....but yea lebron > kobe

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
160 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. Masturbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
67 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
272 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
39 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA DERRICK ROSE with CROSSOVER of the YEAR so far :mjomfg:
6 comments
21 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside LIL WAYNE PAYS a STUDENTS ENTIRE UNIVERSITY FEES after SHE MADE HIM a C..
20 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
McDonalds hack for basically free food
90 comments
5 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
20 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA I TOLD BOXDEN THAT CELTICS ARE FINISHED :mjiseeyou:
38 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
79 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wolves PRINCE inspired jersey leaked
42 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
106 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
23 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
104 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
legendary 3mb goon drew mcintyre throws down the gauntlet
410 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - (He just came out) ‘I’m a nationalist!’: Trump makes stunning..
14 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
23 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick ol’ Filipina girl
24 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
9 comments
2 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cassie Offers Savage Update Following Diddy Break-Up
87 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Static3IVERSON
2Cold
dagreat1_87
theFREAK
black cobra
realkilla3
Scorpz
Daptism
G.W.
!!!
Top 10 most slapped recently
Rule 336
Lonny Breaux
TomDick&Harry
Fras
katurner 92
blah blah blah
BXSPAGHETT
Juliette DaBlok
6Fraud
Gmengfx

most viewed right now
online now  69
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
182 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
122 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  24
NFL Week 7: MNF New York Giants (1-5) at Atlanta Falcons (2-4) | 10/22 8:15pm
252 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  17
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
218 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
51 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Oct 20 - This is Like a Ad for the Border Wall
149 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy