Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

most viewed right now
 86
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #241
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
kobe.




  391 - 51 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 01-03-2006, 09:00 PM         #242
bbwayans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
no homo, right? right.......
 WilliamHBonnie said:
DEF a homo...
oh its definitely homo, homo erotic that is because u n*ggas just cant wipe the sweat off ur filthy lil boi boi penal toiz, ill have to do it for yall, this is the way it was supposed to be if u n*ggas just cant resist the lust that a n*gga wit suculent lips gets you so u hide it wit these comments u try to make out to be meaningful and thoiughtful when really u have unadulterated homo erotica bulging out of ur d*cks like the puss that lebron sweet a.ss james carries everywhere, WILLY H BOZO this n*gga on lebrons nuts and for good reason cuz im sure lejames could be a real good lay in all fours in a hot tub full of steamy marmalade (thats oranage jam for u toothless n*ggas) holla back one time young n
 12 years ago '04        #243
sheppdizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
 bbwayans said:
oh its definitely homo, homo erotic that is because u n*ggas just cant wipe the sweat off ur filthy lil boi boi penal toiz, ill have to do it for yall, this is the way it was supposed to be if u n*ggas just cant resist the lust that a n*gga wit suculent lips gets you so u hide it wit these comments u try to make out to be meaningful and thoiughtful when really u have unadulterated homo erotica bulging out of ur d*cks like the puss that lebron sweet a.ss james carries everywhere, WILLY H BOZO this n*gga on lebrons nuts and for good reason cuz im sure lejames could be a real good lay in all fours in a hot tub full of steamy marmalade (thats oranage jam for u toothless n*ggas) holla back one time young n
damn, there's never a MOD around when u need one, right?
 01-03-2006, 10:24 PM         #244
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, nuckin' futs.
 01-04-2006, 12:22 AM         #245
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said:
oh its definitely homo, homo erotic that is because u n*ggas just cant wipe the sweat off ur filthy lil boi boi penal toiz, ill have to do it for yall, this is the way it was supposed to be if u n*ggas just cant resist the lust that a n*gga wit suculent lips gets you so u hide it wit these comments u try to make out to be meaningful and thoiughtful when really u have unadulterated homo erotica bulging out of ur d*cks like the puss that lebron sweet a.ss james carries everywhere, WILLY H BOZO this n*gga on lebrons nuts and for good reason cuz im sure lejames could be a real good lay in all fours in a hot tub full of steamy marmalade (thats oranage jam for u toothless n*ggas) holla back one time young n
fu*k THIS THREAD!!!

HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT ALTHOUGH BBWAYANS IS REAL, IT IS ACTAULLY ANOTHER USER ID NAME(EITHER SUNSHINE BLUE_MOD OR THE MOD WITH THE AVATAR OF LIL WAYNE IN THE s3x AND RELATIONSHIPS FORUM) FOR A MOD (ITS THEIR WAY OF GETTING BACK AT YOU WHEN YOUVE PISSED THEM OFF, SO THEY RUIN YOUR THREAD.) THEY SWITCH THEIR USER ACCOUNT TO sh*t IN A SANTA CLAUS HAT OR SOME OTHER TYPE OF COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS AVATAR, AND fu*k WITH YOU. ITS ONE I PISSED OFF EARLIER , THEIR WAY OF HATING. LOOK AT THE LONGEVITY, PROPS, AND POSTS, THEY DONT ADD UP. ALSO, LOOK AND NOTICE WHEN THE TWO/THREE ARE ONLINE, THERE ALWAYS ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME. ID JUS TLIKE TO POINT THAT OUT, OK THANK YOU, fu*k YOU.:finger: :D

^^^cALL ME cONSPIRAcY, bUT THaT Is sOme TRU sh*t.

and fu*k this thread though, for real. I got my opinion, and you got yours.


Last edited by Rynoh; 01-04-2006 at 12:28 AM..
 01-04-2006, 09:15 AM         #246
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
DEF a homo...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOL
 01-04-2006, 09:19 AM         #247
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said:
oh its definitely homo, homo erotic that is because u n*ggas just cant wipe the sweat off ur filthy lil boi boi penal toiz, ill have to do it for yall, this is the way it was supposed to be if u n*ggas just cant resist the lust that a n*gga wit suculent lips gets you so u hide it wit these comments u try to make out to be meaningful and thoiughtful when really u have unadulterated homo erotica bulging out of ur d*cks like the puss that lebron sweet a.ss james carries everywhere, WILLY H BOZO this n*gga on lebrons nuts and for good reason cuz im sure lejames could be a real good lay in all fours in a hot tub full of steamy marmalade (thats oranage jam for u toothless n*ggas) holla back one time young n

Can we get these deleted???
 01-04-2006, 03:09 PM         #248
bbwayans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:

Can we get these deleted???
never sonny never we are in the midst of s3xual reconfiguration proccess in the "BOX" and we need to get it on virtually wit our selves and 12 hairless goats in the name of almighty kobe, u cant fase me n*gga this is the way the world was meant to be from dusk till dawn, i shall forever be ur rappers favourite rapper, to be homo or not to be homo that is the question, the answer is HOMO EROTICA, i just wanna indulge myself INto lebron see what the n*gga can really SHAKE AND BAKE
 01-04-2006, 03:35 PM         #249
Hold 'Em Sauce!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen who can stop kobe in the league......Nobody period i know he take mad shots but his game is sick jumper,hops, defense, what else do you need . Lebron is good but his "d" is horrible. Back when the NBA was anti- zone he would have gotten exposed on that side of his game. I ridin with number 8 all day
 12 years ago '04        #250
PHILADELPHIA 
space
avatar space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe has played a playoff Game, nuffsaid
 01-04-2006, 11:02 PM         #251
bbwayans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
fu*k THIS THREAD!!!

HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT ALTHOUGH BBWAYANS IS REAL, IT IS ACTAULLY ANOTHER USER ID NAME(EITHER SUNSHINE BLUE_MOD OR THE MOD WITH THE AVATAR OF LIL WAYNE IN THE s3x AND RELATIONSHIPS FORUM) FOR A MOD (ITS THEIR WAY OF GETTING BACK AT YOU WHEN YOUVE PISSED THEM OFF, SO THEY RUIN YOUR THREAD.) THEY SWITCH THEIR USER ACCOUNT TO sh*t IN A SANTA CLAUS HAT OR SOME OTHER TYPE OF COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS AVATAR, AND fu*k WITH YOU. ITS ONE I PISSED OFF EARLIER , THEIR WAY OF HATING. LOOK AT THE LONGEVITY, PROPS, AND POSTS, THEY DONT ADD UP. ALSO, LOOK AND NOTICE WHEN THE TWO/THREE ARE ONLINE, THERE ALWAYS ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME. ID JUS TLIKE TO POINT THAT OUT, OK THANK YOU, fu*k YOU.:finger: :D

^^^cALL ME cONSPIRAcY, bUT THaT Is sOme TRU sh*t.

and fu*k this thread though, for real. I got my opinion, and you got yours.
dude i dont know how u came to that, i jsut wanted to spread the homo erotica flavour from thread to thread needle by needle, because ive sewn in my love and stitched my d*ck to my thigh, so that doesnt make me a threat to pandas watching lakers vs the cavs on a lonely cold sunday night in nebraska, YA DIG
 01-04-2006, 11:06 PM         #252
Lemars mother  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe kobe
 12 years ago '06        #253
Dr. Oc 
space
avatar space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
fu*k the stats, LeBron is the better overall player and he also has the most talent in the league without question. LeBron does just about everything as well it could possibly be done on a basketball court and n*gga's only 20 years old. Kobe is incredible but if he's incredible LeBron is incredible X 2. This n*gga LeBron has the ability to go out there and drop a triple-double every single night and you don't get that with Kobe. Kobe is probably a better defender at this time but I'd say that's all he has over LeBron outside of experience obviously. Anybody who's starting a team from scratch would take LeBron over Kobe without even giving it a second thought.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 04-07-2006, 02:41 AM         #254
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...heh heh heh, what yall got to say now???
 04-07-2006, 02:43 AM         #255
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's kind of fun to see som of these posts from 4-5 months ago...
 12 years ago '04        #256
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5482 5482
why the hell did you resurrected this thread?????? i thought it would eventually die out
 12 years ago '06        #257
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 444 444
tha nod's gotta go ta KObe, he's a more complete player in all aspects of tha game, ESP. defensively... Kobe iz tha closest thing we got and will prolly ever have ta tha GREAT ONE (MJ), bron bron iz a monster but he still got alot ta learn and until then KOBE IZ THAT n*gga!





Ez
 04-07-2006, 02:45 AM         #258
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
why the hell did you resurrected this thread?????? i thought it would eventually die out
I was thinkin' this thread kind of paved the way for why their are so goddamn many Lebron/Kobe threads, plus thier are like 11,000 new people on boxden, they can see my battle's with bbwayans!
 04-07-2006, 02:46 AM         #259
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $C-Brisc$ said:
tha nod's gotta go ta KObe, he's a more complete player in all aspects of tha game, ESP. defensively... Kobe iz tha closest thing we got and will prolly ever have ta tha GREAT ONE (MJ), bron bron iz a monster but he still got alot ta learn and until then KOBE IZ THAT n*gga!





Ez
Garbage and some Truth at the same time...
 12 years ago '04        #260
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5482 5482
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I was thinkin' this thread kind of paved the way for why their are so goddamn many Lebron/Kobe threads, plus thier are like 11,000 new people on boxden, they can see my battle's with bbwayans!
lol, i guess so...ya'll did have some battles on here
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy