Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

view more...

most viewed right now
+49  123
129 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-04-2006, 11:02 PM         #251
bbwayans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said
fu*k THIS THREAD!!!

HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT ALTHOUGH BBWAYANS IS REAL, IT IS ACTAULLY ANOTHER USER ID NAME(EITHER SUNSHINE BLUE_MOD OR THE MOD WITH THE AVATAR OF LIL WAYNE IN THE s3x AND RELATIONSHIPS FORUM) FOR A MOD (ITS THEIR WAY OF GETTING BACK AT YOU WHEN YOUVE PISSED THEM OFF, SO THEY RUIN YOUR THREAD.) THEY SWITCH THEIR USER ACCOUNT TO sh*t IN A SANTA CLAUS HAT OR SOME OTHER TYPE OF COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS AVATAR, AND fu*k WITH YOU. ITS ONE I PISSED OFF EARLIER , THEIR WAY OF HATING. LOOK AT THE LONGEVITY, PROPS, AND POSTS, THEY DONT ADD UP. ALSO, LOOK AND NOTICE WHEN THE TWO/THREE ARE ONLINE, THERE ALWAYS ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME. ID JUS TLIKE TO POINT THAT OUT, OK THANK YOU, fu*k YOU.:finger: :D

^^^cALL ME cONSPIRAcY, bUT THaT Is sOme TRU sh*t.

and fu*k this thread though, for real. I got my opinion, and you got yours.
dude i dont know how u came to that, i jsut wanted to spread the homo erotica flavour from thread to thread needle by needle, because ive sewn in my love and stitched my d*ck to my thigh, so that doesnt make me a threat to pandas watching lakers vs the cavs on a lonely cold sunday night in nebraska, YA DIG

01-04-2006, 11:06 PM         #252
Lemars mother  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe kobe

13 years ago '06        #253
Dr. Oc 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said
fu*k the stats, LeBron is the better overall player and he also has the most talent in the league without question. LeBron does just about everything as well it could possibly be done on a basketball court and n*gga's only 20 years old. Kobe is incredible but if he's incredible LeBron is incredible X 2. This n*gga LeBron has the ability to go out there and drop a triple-double every single night and you don't get that with Kobe. Kobe is probably a better defender at this time but I'd say that's all he has over LeBron outside of experience obviously. Anybody who's starting a team from scratch would take LeBron over Kobe without even giving it a second thought.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

04-07-2006, 02:41 AM         #254
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...heh heh heh, what yall got to say now???

04-07-2006, 02:43 AM         #255
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's kind of fun to see som of these posts from 4-5 months ago...

13 years ago '04        #256
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 7676 7676
why the hell did you resurrected this thread?????? i thought it would eventually die out

13 years ago '06        #257
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,175 | Props total: 516 516
tha nod's gotta go ta KObe, he's a more complete player in all aspects of tha game, ESP. defensively... Kobe iz tha closest thing we got and will prolly ever have ta tha GREAT ONE (MJ), bron bron iz a monster but he still got alot ta learn and until then KOBE IZ THAT n*gga!

Ez

04-07-2006, 02:45 AM         #258
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said
why the hell did you resurrected this thread?????? i thought it would eventually die out
I was thinkin' this thread kind of paved the way for why their are so goddamn many Lebron/Kobe threads, plus thier are like 11,000 new people on boxden, they can see my battle's with bbwayans!

04-07-2006, 02:46 AM         #259
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $C-Brisc$ said
tha nod's gotta go ta KObe, he's a more complete player in all aspects of tha game, ESP. defensively... Kobe iz tha closest thing we got and will prolly ever have ta tha GREAT ONE (MJ), bron bron iz a monster but he still got alot ta learn and until then KOBE IZ THAT n*gga!

Ez
Garbage and some Truth at the same time...

13 years ago '04        #260
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 7676 7676
 WilliamHBonnie said
I was thinkin' this thread kind of paved the way for why their are so goddamn many Lebron/Kobe threads, plus thier are like 11,000 new people on boxden, they can see my battle's with bbwayans!
lol, i guess so...ya'll did have some battles on here

04-07-2006, 11:04 AM         #261
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said
It's kind of fun to see som of these posts from 4-5 months ago...
LOL... LOL

Smokey From Firday... said
Why U Bringing Up Old STuff....

04-07-2006, 11:12 AM         #262
ShellSpitta1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is on a different level
Yesterdays game vs the nuggets kobe was od'n

04-12-2006, 04:03 PM         #263
Serious Talk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

13 years ago '05        #264
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,690 | Props total: 70 70
LeBron all tha way fu*k that Rapist

13 years ago '06        #265
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
I Cant Believe People Are Actually Saying Kobe Is Better Than Lebron. Lebron Saved The Nba And By The End Of His Career If He Has A Couple Rings He Will Be The Greatest Of All Time

13 years ago '05        #266
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
Right now, right now I gotta go with Kobe but in a few itll most likely be Lebron but we gotta wait and see.

04-12-2006, 04:44 PM         #267
CLEVELAND  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said
fu*k the stats, LeBron is the better overall player and he also has the most talent in the league without question. LeBron does just about everything as well it could possibly be done on a basketball court and n*gga's only 20 years old. Kobe is incredible but if he's incredible LeBron is incredible X 2. This n*gga LeBron has the ability to go out there and drop a triple-double every single night and you don't get that with Kobe. Kobe is probably a better defender at this time but I'd say that's all he has over LeBron outside of experience obviously. Anybody who's starting a team from scratch would take LeBron over Kobe without even giving it a second thought and if they even began to think that second thought they should k!ll themselves out of extreme stupidity.

about as well as you could put it right there.....

04-12-2006, 05:01 PM         #268
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron

04-12-2006, 05:44 PM         #269
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Gyeah.

12 years ago '04        #270
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,312 | Props total: 70 70
oh willy willy willy, do u have threads bbwayans posted in saved on ur computer in some special file in case u need to beat off to ur stupid comments, i mean u define PATHETIC, lol dude got banned and u still on his d*ck, thats just sad, i dont know how no one else sees this

anyhoo, u can blab all u want about lebron, but when homie says he cant even think of the things kobe does on the court, ENUFF SAID

11-08-2006, 09:42 AM         #271
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
again lebron james is 21....

to even be compared to the top player of the game is saying enuff...

this guy is gonna be a huge problem for the nba

:rasta:

12 years ago '04        #272
Javon23 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,374 | Props total: 18666 18666
kobe is a 30 year old bum that can't even dunk anymore

12 years ago '04        #273
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said
kobe is a 30 year old bum that can't even dunk anymore

LOL WOW, first off hes 28, second go to youtube and educate urself on last years highlights u bum

11-08-2006, 11:56 AM         #274
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smiles said
oh willy willy willy, do u have threads bbwayans posted in saved on ur computer in some special file in case u need to beat off to ur stupid comments, i mean u define PATHETIC, lol dude got banned and u still on his d*ck, thats just sad, i dont know how no one else sees this

anyhoo, u can blab all u want about lebron, but when homie says he cant even think of the things kobe does on the court, ENUFF SAID
LOL, your sadder than pathetic, you have a cartoon woman for an avatar, and you bumped a thread almost A YEAR OLD, who's sad now? Go cry about it, turn your frown into a smile you toothless hic potato picker, you're the biggest Kobe lapstrangler on this forum. "Anyhoo" <---... proof right there your the king homo, suck a d*ck and save a "smiles" you bbwayans wanna be but never will.

12 years ago '04        #275
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
lol since when did posting in an old thread become something i could be insulted about, u have the ignorance of 5 year old kid wit emphasema, go away and eat ur lunchables u little queer

Home      

most viewed right now
+31online now  64
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  52
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
119 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+164online now  44
Image(s) inside Im Not Really In To BBW But This One Could Get The Ring
90 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+65online now  37
Video inside Eminem be like
146 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+267online now  34
NBA They Leaked The Uncensored Altercation Between Kevin Durant & Draymond Green
100 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-17online now  32
Image(s) inside El Chapo’s wife, the 'Kim Kardashian' of Mexico, turns heads as hubby ..
69 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
NBA Stephon Marbury Explains What Mike Dantoni Is Doing To Carmelo Anthony
75 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  18
Video inside Tekashi 6ix9ine Interview Explains why he fired team, Recent shooting, ..
127 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy