Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-14-2005, 12:39 PM         #201
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Kobe looks like a rat and sh*t, no way he gets any pu**y if he ain't in the NBA.
U better be a girl....

THis is a Whole new dgree of hate!
 12-14-2005, 12:40 PM         #202
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
The Polls are awfully close on this one still... Kobe's at 54% and The King is at 46%.
I didn't know 10% was close!
 12-14-2005, 10:27 PM         #203
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:
I didn't know 10% was close!
It's 8%. Wow, Make It Official: You Are Completely Retarded. At least in High school we rounded the 5's up if the number was greater than 5, and down if it was less than. DO... YOU... UNDERSTAND... ??? DOES... THAT... MAKE... SENSE... TO... YOU... ???

Last edited by Rynoh; 12-14-2005 at 10:31 PM..
 12-14-2005, 10:32 PM         #204
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All Im sayin' is it's not a blowout... 10% out of a hundred really isn't that bad. If your Coppin' a New Whip and that's the APR, then that is bad, but Ive seen worse. Anyways it's 8%

Last edited by Rynoh; 12-14-2005 at 10:33 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #205
Pretty Tony 
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 0 0
Yea because people are dumb as fu*k. Kobe is k!llLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN good teams. Tell James to fu*king win some games pu**y. Tell him to learn some D too while add it and get Hughes a pass or two. Thank you. Good night.
 12-14-2005, 10:36 PM         #206
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pretty Tony said:
Yea because people are dumb as fu*k. Kobe is k!llLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN good teams. Tell James to fu*king win some games pu**y. Tell him to learn some D too while add it and get Hughes a pass or two. Thank you. Good night.
Yeah, he's been doin better as of late. But I still don't know if the Lakers will even make the playoffs. I guarantee trades in the next month with that team. What if Kobe got traded??? What would you do with yourself Ugl..., I mean Pretty Tony??? J/K...

Last edited by Rynoh; 12-14-2005 at 10:38 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #207
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,336 | Props total: 11379 11379
 dontebee said:
U better be a girl....

THis is a Whole new dgree of hate!
Why I gotta be a woman to say another man looks like a rat and would not obtain any amount of pu**y juice if he wasn't an NBA All-Star? n*gga looks like a rat, anybody with eyes can see that sh*t.
 12-14-2005, 10:47 PM         #208
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Why I gotta be a woman to say another man looks like a rat and would not obtain any amount of pu**y juice if he wasn't an NBA All-Star? n*gga looks like a rat, anybody with eyes can see that sh*t.
Sometimes he gets that crazy inverted lazy eye thing too... Maybe it's just me.
 12 years ago '04        #209
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,336 | Props total: 11379 11379
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Sometimes he gets that crazy inverted lazy eye thing too... Maybe it's just me.
Yeah he kind of looks like Chinese or Japanese or some sh*t, his name is Kobe after all. How the fu*k you gonna name your kid after some Japanese beef?
 12-14-2005, 11:29 PM         #210
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But bakk to the topic, I'd say it's pretty damn close. The Edge still going to the king of course.
 12-15-2005, 09:17 AM         #211
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
It's 8%. Wow, Make It Official: You Are Completely Retarded. At least in High school we rounded the 5's up if the number was greater than 5, and down if it was less than. DO... YOU... UNDERSTAND... ??? DOES... THAT... MAKE... SENSE... TO... YOU... ???
Kobe Bryant 88 Votes 54.66%
LeBron James 73 Votes 45.34%

Let me see if I got this right... 54.66 rounds up to 55 and 45.34 rounds down to 45...

Uhhh I used to think when U had a lot of props it was because U knew a little something! Now I know u must be uppin CD's! LOL
10% Genius....
 12-15-2005, 09:18 AM         #212
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
david stern just said lebron is having a quicker impact on his team than jordan did :eek:
Yup that just proves that the League in Genral is counting on LeBron...
 12-15-2005, 09:21 AM         #213
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
When yall said...
Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

I didn't think we were talking about Looks...
 JD&Jada said:
U GOT HATE IN YOUR BLOOD
 12-15-2005, 12:39 PM         #214
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:
Kobe Bryant 88 Votes 54.66%
LeBron James 73 Votes 45.34%

Let me see if I got this right... 54.66 rounds up to 55 and 45.34 rounds down to 45...

Uhhh I used to think when U had a lot of props it was because U knew a little something! Now I know u must be uppin CD's! LOL
10% Genius....
Ok fu*kFace, so it changed, but it was the othe way around until more Kobe Stan's changed it. Anyways, I am that CD Slanga... BossHogg gone Candy.
 12-15-2005, 01:37 PM         #215
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Ok fu*kFace, so it changed, but it was the othe way around until more Kobe Stan's changed it. Anyways, I am that CD Slanga... BossHogg gone Candy.
I refuse to stoop to your level of Ignorance! I will let my team and REAL bball fans do my talking for me!
U are just a homer... LOL
PS...
It's Getting worse...
Kobe Bryant 91 55.15%
LeBron James 74 44.85%

Last edited by dontebee; 12-15-2005 at 01:44 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #216
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
and imo i think KOBE IS OUT THERE TO PROVE/play that he is either jordan-esque or he = jordan... lebron is just going out their and playing like LEBRON JAMES...

from the minute that kobe came to the league hes been trying to copy jordan... from the way he shoots the ball (fade-aways, over-excessive driving-moves/shots to the basket) to the way he talks... dude has aways tried to be JORDAN, like a str8 copy of him...

lebron doesnt try and shoot fade-aways or jordans patented postup fadeaway like kobe does.... lebron is being himself on the court hes not trying to prove anything... whereas KOBE IS... hes trying to be jordan

what number does lebron where????
 12 years ago '05        #217
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Kobe Bryant is better than Lebron James, period. I love Lebron, but Kobe is a beast.
 12 years ago '05        #218
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,134 | Props total: 3661 3661
I like Lebron too, i could a person not like that cat, he's team first and plays the game the right way, exciting to watch. Sometimes he can be to passive, and he does need to become a better one on one defender. Work on taking over the second half particularly the 4th and inside 3 mins. Right now he's not better than kobe but he's still a very good player so i cant critize him really, its just that kobe can do more things overall than Lebron. By the way i am a kobe fan, im not trying to bias or anything, cuz i like Lebron too.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-17-2005 at 12:39 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #219
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Kobe is a lot more refined that LeBron at this stage in his career. Kobe is the total package. All NBA 1st team defender. That's what sets him apart from Bron really. Bron is a fu*king creature though, he's not even human. His natural talent is ridiculous and the sky is the limit. He can only get better and better. One day he'll be beyond Kobe.
 12-21-2005, 01:07 PM         #220
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK Kobe Stans and d*ckriders, come back on in now. And Dontebee quit being a goddamn f*g**t a.ss-fu*king queer. Your entitled to your own opinion. You aren't the high and mighty, though. And good job on Kobe having 62, prolly coulda had 80. Oh Yeah, and the Cavs will beat the bulls in Chicago. Bet.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy