Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-12-2005, 09:27 AM         #181
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
That's pretty good. LeBron is hard to stop when he puts on the afterburners. That's some fast movin weight for a 250 lber.

U are correct...
But Kobe is....
KOBE...
 12-12-2005, 09:37 AM         #182
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the fact is kobe is a the better player now... mostly b/c of his defensive skills... but kobes been in the league for 9 years... the only way kobe could put up 50 points in a game in his 3rd season is if he was playing nba live...

lebron compared to kobe(through 2 years) is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe... .its not even debatable...

imo, i think lebron will be the better player by year nine, b/c he shoots a better %, and doesnt seem to jack up shots all game
ARE U MADDDD...................................

Kobe But up 56 in his 5th year.... Basically his 3rd because he DIDN'T START till Phil Jackson came along.....

But even in his actual third year he put up like 40 16 and 9 in a game against Sacremento. Showing that he was capable of putting up the number he needed to put up to win a game... Kobe didn't need to be a high pollutant scorer cause he had Shaq on his team but all the same he could have...
NBA.Com
Yall need to get up on yall stats before yall say DUMB Stuff...
That fool put up 33 in the Rookie Game and won the Slam Dunk competition the day before..................................
 12-12-2005, 09:43 AM         #183
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
ok back back lemme get in this....

the lakers would be doin alot better if we just traded kwame & kept odom @ pf hes more aggresive at that position, he played there alot last year(caron butler was at sf) look at our win streak that just ended to the twolves last night odom play small forward & kwame came back, the outcome lakers ended their 4 game win streak. honestly i was happy as sh*t when kwame came to the team but hes been a big disapppointment. its funny nobody on the lakers plays aggresive (other then smush) when kobe's playin they stand around(it kinda reminds me of when jordan was on the wizards) odom turns it up & plays when kobe is sittin...

anyways now that i got that off my chest

lebron is a stat player he'll get like 3 straight a.ssists then score 7-8 points then go get about 3 rebounds then he'll a.ssist again... its ridiculous its like when u r playin live & ur tryin to get ur star player to average a quadruple double, he doesnt play wit his heart he plays tryin to prove he's good....kobe on the other hand everybody knows plays with as much enuthusiasm & as tenacious as it gets he wants to win, he plays with his heart & his mind bron just plays with his body. kobe plays d, kobe's clutch, lebron is far from proven

GREAT POINTSSSSSS

Yall Cat's need to read this..........
 12-12-2005, 09:45 AM         #184
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdsdaword10 said:
Lebron would CRUSH Kobe. Kobe nice and all but he takes 2 many shots and misses at least half. But both play good Defense.
Most of the Time KOBE is Getting Trippled...

No one is Gaurding him one on one...........
 12-12-2005, 09:45 AM         #185
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lol @ lebrons new nike commercial
100% Pure GARBAGE
 12-12-2005, 10:03 AM         #186
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
How bout Smush though, 25:00 minutes the other night, 0 pts, 0 rebs, 3 a.ssists, some TO's and he started. I told you guys that he was overrated. He played for the Cavs a lil bit a couple of seasons ago, he was too inconsistent, he would have those 20 pt games, then he would have those 0 pt. games.
2005-06
Statistics
PPG 12.4
RPG 3.50
APG 2.8
SPG 1.90
EFF + 13.10

I would call that pretty effecient... But I'm no PHIL JACKSON....
 12-12-2005, 10:03 AM         #187
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
And LeBron is not selfish, he's a team player all they way, he'd be happy with 0's across the board with a W.

OK Now U know that is not True............
 12-12-2005, 10:12 AM         #188
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I haven't seen it, what's it all about, or can you post a gif or stream, something???

Click onThe Lebron's

They are garbage though..........
 12-12-2005, 10:13 AM         #189
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Kobe's takin' too many shots, not as much lately. And your wrong dude, or chick, whatever you are. Kobe plays better D, right now.
Whooooaaaa! If I could give you props four times for thaty I would!
Tht was Big...........
 12-12-2005, 11:54 AM         #190
PlAyA 4 LyFe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rite now i wud hav 2 say kobe is k!llin it...hes been scorin ova 30 in almost every game so far this season...i aint hatin on lebron hes maaad good but his time is comin later in the future
 12-12-2005, 01:08 PM         #191
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:
[WEBSITE LINK]
Click onThe Lebron's

They are garbage though..........
Don't you have a sense of humor??? They were alright, the muffin one made me LOL just a lil' bit. Butter, butter... that was pretty good. He's an Actor, not an Athlete. What do you expect???
 12-12-2005, 01:21 PM         #192
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
ok back back lemme get in this....

kobe is the best in the league, yes...what has shaq won without him?he didnt win wit wade yet(im sure they'll go deep this year tho)he didnt win wit penny early...what has phil done with out kobe & shaq or jordan & pippen. what im gettin at is please dont put shaq in this question or even phil yes its nice to have phil back & it'd be nice of shaq was back but thats all beside the point, the lakers would be doin alot better if we just traded kwame & kept odom @ pf hes more aggresive at that position, he played there alot last year(caron butler was at sf) look at our win streak that just ended to the twolves last night odom play small forward & kwame came back, the outcome lakers ended their 4 game win streak. honestly i was happy as sh*t when kwame came to the team but hes been a big disapppointment. its funny nobody on the lakers plays aggresive (other then smush) when kobe's playin they stand around(it kinda reminds me of when jordan was on the wizards) odom turns it up & plays when kobe is sittin...

anyways now that i got that off my chest

lebron is a stat player he'll get like 3 straight a.ssists then score 7-8 points then go get about 3 rebounds then he'll a.ssist again... its ridiculous its like when u r playin live & ur tryin to get ur star player to average a quadruple double, he doesnt play wit his heart he plays tryin to prove he's good....kobe on the other hand everybody knows plays with as much enuthusiasm & as tenacious as it gets he wants to win, he plays with his heart & his mind bron just plays with his body. kobe plays d, kobe's clutch, lebron is far from proven

Aiiiight Din'... Not bad. Here it is...

I agree with you on...

1. What has Phil done without Kobe and Shaq, and Jordan and Pippen? Nothing. And don't gimme that "he control'd their ego's" crap either Mat, when you have good players that get along they read eachother easy on the court. Pippen and MJ were the Masters of that. Malone and Stockton a not so distant second.

2. All you did was talk about the trades and this and that, and the Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda's of Sports. You never really commented on Kobe's Interactions, off the court Antic's, and On Court Style of Play. I just see a bunch of BS typing up thier. That's it.

3. Kobe is Clutcha and D.

I disagree with you on...

1. Lebron is a stat Player. No he's not, he's a team player. When his season low a couple of games ago was 16 points, and he was in foul trouble, he was screamin and jumping up and down at the top of his lungs, cheering and grimacing just like the Fans.

2. Lebron doesn't play with heart and Soul. fu*k that... The man tries his heart every game, he's still only 20. Yrs. Old. With Aging comes experience, it's true. Go ahead and try to deny it, but LeBron will be the clutch of the Cavs. He's already done it, but not enough times to count on two hands, just one.

3. Far from Proven? The man can't legally go into a nightclub after 9:00 P.M. because he is too young. But he can put up numbers of 52 Pts, 7 Dimes, and and 7 Boards against Veteran NBA Players.

But All in All, Kobe needs to shoot less, and LeBron and all the Cavs need to step it up BigTime on Defense.
 12-12-2005, 01:34 PM         #193
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
hi hater..

and lol @ lebron BEING A STAT PLAYER.... HES A TEAM PLAYER..

lebron aint the guy who bi*ched players/coaches (shaq/phill) out of the city,

lebron aint the guy who jacks up 30/+ shots a game..

lebron aint the guy who hogs the ball on the court

lebron aint the guy who talks sh*t about his teammates..

lebron is def. the more selfless out of the two players.. i like kobe, but dude is selfish... he aks like he has to go out and shoot his team to a win by himself... and he'll take any crazy shot that he has to... lebron takes better shots...
*Starts singing .."Ahhhh - ooooohhhhhhhhOOOOOOHHHHH, shake them haters off, shake them haters..." Props Maroon Tiger.*
 12-12-2005, 01:57 PM         #194
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Don't you have a sense of humor??? They were alright, the muffin one made me LOL just a lil' bit. Butter, butter... that was pretty good. He's an Actor, not an Athlete. What do you expect???
^^^^ U meant that the other way around right????

LOL Those commercials are terrible... They remind me of how Micheal Jordan was in the Early Mars Commercials but he had Spike Lee to play off of...

Really it's just a terrible Commercial...
 12-12-2005, 01:59 PM         #195
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
hi hater..

and lol @ lebron BEING A STAT PLAYER.... HES A TEAM PLAYER..

lebron aint the guy who bi*ched players/coaches (shaq/phill) out of the city,

lebron aint the guy who jacks up 30/+ shots a game..

lebron aint the guy who hogs the ball on the court

lebron aint the guy who talks sh*t about his teammates..

lebron is def. the more selfless out of the two players.. i like kobe, but dude is selfish... he aks like he has to go out and shoot his team to a win by himself... and he'll take any crazy shot that he has to... lebron takes better shots...

I Couldn't really hear anything you said... Maybe theres something in your MOUTH... LOL
 12-12-2005, 10:33 PM         #196
boojitede  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who just saw Kobe's 30tf fadeaway 3 to put away the mavs? :wow: :applause:
 12-13-2005, 04:00 AM         #197
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boojitede said:
Who just saw Kobe's 30tf fadeaway 3 to put away the mavs? :wow: :applause:
Nope.s
 12-13-2005, 04:11 AM         #198
Fa Kiu DJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I started eating McDonalds because of Kobe (now I eat Carl's Jr. because of Paris Hilton)
I'm not feelin "The LeBron's" (new commercials...are lame)

I'm feelin the first 2 LeBron kicks.
I'm not really feelin any kicks from Kobe until he picked up the Hurache24k's.

I'm feelin Kobe's wife.
I don't know who LeBron is smashin. but I could see him and Serena Williams gettin down. damn that would be a nice a.ss pr0no because of Serena's nice a.ss. I wouldnt mind a Kobe's wife pr0no either but she kinda lacks in the a.ss department but she makes up for it with her looks, sort like Serena and her face/ass.

both already been "The next Michael Jordan" hype.
never gonna be another Michael Jordan unless somebody with the last name Jordan and a first name Michael is hella good at basketball get into the NBA.

both can play each position handling the ball well, shooting the ball well.

but at the end of the night, its who you bone.

thats why i voted for Kobe. he gets to bone that fine a.ss bi*ch.
 12 years ago '04        #199
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Kobe looks like a rat and sh*t, no way he gets any pu**y if he ain't in the NBA.
 12-14-2005, 01:51 AM         #200
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Polls are awfully close on this one still... Kobe's at 54% and The King is at 46%.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy