Beyonce N Jay-z

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-05-2005, 11:01 PM         #61
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and as u see i prop, i don't hate.....even for tha dumbasses. hit me back
 11-06-2005, 12:21 AM         #62
Richie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y are people arguing over this.. sophia got a 04' benz and doing her thing, and seems like a grown woman...having time to check boxden posts. calling people young'dz n sh*t...u just as low as them. enuff of this garbage

delete this thread..who cares who's richer, whos poorer...what do you get off knowing which one of u fu*ks is right? do u feel to know if jayz and beyonce are in love or not, or who has more money, is a fu*king accomplishment? loser
 11-06-2005, 06:07 AM         #63
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah delete this thread too much hates hating on me.
 11-06-2005, 06:15 AM         #64
stfukthnx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see it like this

1) i dont know jayz
2) i dont know beyonce
3) i dont care

but im not hating on this thread or the discussion
 11-06-2005, 09:23 PM         #65
MidEastBeast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat goes around comes around, u always start stupid threads and u back up ur points with imaginary proof."i reead in a article...", "theyre not in love i just know", "im not a ugly fat bi*ch wwho sits on the couch all day fingering myself with my cheese (from doritos) covered fingers"... get the fu*k out of here, and ur from Compton, Go out and look for game so he can bust on ur face, at least cover up ur uglyness. AND u ruined a good name like Sophia

Sophia2006 said:
yeah delete this thread too much hates hating on me.
 12 years ago '05        #66
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1872 1872
 Sophia2006 said:
Yo bu if you think about it..dame dash was really the one who did all the talking and the hustling all jigga did was spit and sh*t so you could say that dash had a lot to do with jay's being rich right now

that is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

wut u mean.. ALL HE DID was spittin.. THAT'S A LOT OF DOIN..
 11-06-2005, 11:04 PM         #67
wayne788  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll cats crazy in here.

this is how i see it....

just cause beyonce doesnt let the entire world know how she feels about jigga doesnt mean she doesnt still have feelings for the man. you expect beyonce to be everywhere jigga is? they are dating in a relationship, THEY ARENT MARRIED. if jigga goes to the movies, beyonce doesnt have to be there all over him just cause. cot dayum, you obsessing over someone else's relationship. jsut cause she might have to force herself to smile in a picture its not cause of jigga. some people dont like taking pictures all the time. if you were famous i would like to see how you would feel if people took pictures of you 50 million times a day. and jigga only mentioned beyonce in like 2 or 3 of his songs.

you me fellow member of boxden.. are obsessed over something thats not yours... let them live. like jay said, "can i live?" DAYUM...
 12 years ago '04        #68
8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 0 0
 alkoholyck said:
u dont make hundreds of thousnds of dollars hustling by being a quiet person...
yea u do
 11-07-2005, 01:29 AM         #69
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dame dash wen and got the alcohol deal and was really thr one who started the roc a wear stuff give my man dash some credit.
 12 years ago '04        #70
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
you people read into sh*t wayyyyyyy to much..you start speculating why beyonce isnt at a movie with jay..did you ever think that the bi*ch has a life of her own,career,FAMILY..theres alot of reasons that could go against your bullsh*t thoughts..its sad that you spend so much time stressin people that dont give a sh*t about you and you act like its your own fam members splitting up..one tip: go out and get somebody,then worry bout your own relationship.
 12 years ago '04        #71
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Sophia2006 said:
dame dash wen and got the alcohol deal and was really thr one who started the roc a wear stuff give my man dash some credit.
Yeah I guess it's kinda unfair the way people been hating on Dame in this thread. smh at this groupie bi*ch.

Got lame bi*ches tryin to fu*k with my case
Same lame bi*ch I bust in her face
Honey just mad I got her fu*kin replaced
Plus a birthday pass without me even touchin my safe
But I ain't gon' lie, the head was sick
But what we need to do, is put that mouth on a betta bi*ch
Iz that you Sophia?
 11-07-2005, 09:37 AM         #72
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidEastBeast said:
wat goes around comes around, u always start stupid threads and u back up ur points with imaginary proof."i reead in a article...", "theyre not in love i just know", "im not a ugly fat bi*ch wwho sits on the couch all day fingering myself with my cheese (from doritos) covered fingers"... get the fu*k out of here, and ur from Compton, Go out and look for game so he can bust on ur face, at least cover up ur uglyness. AND u ruined a good name like Sophia
This ends tha credibility of ur screen name. U are officially a clown
 12 years ago '04        #73
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,531 | Props total: 275 275
I feel what you saying but when you get older it's about who can hold you down and i think dude is one of the few that can hold her down he's smart he would cut her off and make a song about her before she use him.

But then again you never now but we will see
 11-07-2005, 04:21 PM         #74
YoungPimpin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sophia2006 said:
how many n*ggas really cop rocawear because of Dame? they shut you up about beyonce and now you gotta talk about Dame..just click edit on your first post and then click delete thread. please.
 12-15-2005, 01:11 AM         #75
AndOneFlip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STFU Sophia u dont know wtf u talkin about. jay and b will last cuz hova been hittin that pu**y right all night.
 12-15-2005, 09:41 AM         #76
S-A-K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i think sophia a lesbian and she jelous of young hova tha god
 12 years ago '05        #77
ondareal 
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
funny a.ss thread. sophia a hater to the fullest
 12 years ago '05        #78
freeg4 
space
space
space
$641 | Props total: 65 65
 Sophia2006 said:
I got a funny feeling that beyonce wont stay with jigga for long..I know jay is the president of defjam now but..Ive never seen beyonce come out and tell the world how she's so much in love with jay-z..To this day, she still feels very uncomfortable talking about their love affair.

Ive heard from my sources that she's the one that warned jayz to keep their relationship a secret or else, no more nana for the jigga-man,..If im a man (im a woman by the way) and was going out with a girl for over a year and she tells me that she dont want people to know we're dating, i would take that as a diss, like you dont want people to know you're dating a man thats over 10 years older then you are.. how would you guys feel about this????

Now, we all know that the H-to the HIZZO heat maker is not a pretty boy, and im speaking from a woman perspective when i say jayz is one of the ugliest rapper that ever live, i put him in the same category with craick mack..so i dont see what beyonce was thinking..they are plenty of entertainer that have money and looks a billion time better then jay-z.

Also, when jayz announced to the press that he will one day marry beyonce, she was quick to tell them she has no plan to marry Hov anytime soon DAMN that is a huge diss in my book..and she was very offensive about it to.

1. do you think it would last? cause beyonce dont seem very excited about jayz .Seem like she was forcing herserf to smile when they were taking pics together.

2. do you think she sees jay-z as just a career booster for her? cause u know, jay is the pesident of defjam and this can only help, to have your boyfriend as the president of a major record label.

3.if she leaves jayz who can you guess could snatch her up?..i heard lil romeo is crazy over her well the entire industry would love to have beyonce as their girlfriend.

First Of All When Ever Talking About Marriage Or Having Kids, They Never Mention Each Other Names.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy