squad up!

Beyonce N Jay-z

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-05-2005, 05:31 PM         #51
y2flyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sophia my friend i wasnt goning to get into this but you are the definition of a hater!
it makes you feel good to say soemthing negative about someone thats does 1000x better than you
whatever you say about beyonce is mute b/c look at you. you sound like a 10 yr old girl in middle school
all you statements hold no weight too
beyonce has wayyyyy more money than you think
you compared her money to nas???? hahahaha destiny child is the number 1 selling female group of all-time. are you retarded?
while you round your neighborhood getting banged by a broke nig*a.
she doing shows in france for $200,000 a piece and vacationing and the south of france like its nothing
what are you doing?
jay and beyonce is in love nothing else about it
jay has shouted her out and some songs and she has done the same
who the hell do you think she was talking about in "thats how you like it"
you a clown for real!

13 years ago '04        #52
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 196 196
who gives a f*ck? i aint married to either one of these muhf*ckaz and neither one of them are supporting me or paying a bill in my house. why would i care to know what they are doing?

11-05-2005, 05:41 PM         #53
MidEastBeast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YES! TRUE,props

y2flyy said
sophia my friend i wasnt goning to get into this but you are the definition of a hater!
it makes you feel good to say soemthing negative about someone thats does 1000x better than you
whatever you say about beyonce is mute b/c look at you. you sound like a 10 yr old girl in middle school
all you statements hold no weight too,you compared her money to nas???? hahahaha destiny child is the number 1 selling female group of all-time. are you retarded?
she doing shows in france for $200,000 a piece and vacationing and the south of france like its nothing
what are you doing?
you a clown for real!

13 years ago '04        #54
tjudge 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
 y2flyy said
all you statements hold no weight too
beyonce has wayyyyy more money than you think
you compared her money to nas???? hahahaha destiny child is the number 1 selling female group of all-time. are you retarded?
what are you doing?
you a clown for real!
You get PROPS for this. Exactly what I was thinking. This whole thread sounds like some High School Sh*t. Everyone is wasting their time replying on this thread. Every statement that Sophia has said = Hater. This is a pointless thread.

11-05-2005, 06:26 PM         #55
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how am i a hater? i roll on a '04 benz and im a manager making good money..not as much at beyonce but i make good money.
you little virgin a.ss n*ggaz need to check ya serf i aint got to hate on sh*t. i did go on vacation in france and i could easily take one in south france whats the big deal.

Also..destiny child might be the biggest female group but that doesnt mean beyonce money is much more larger then a rapper like ludacris
JUST REMEMBER THAT DESTINY CHILD WAS A 4 MEMBER GROUP DURING THE EARLY STAGE SO THEY SPLIT ALL THAT MONEY IN 4 THEN THE GROUP WENT TO A 5 MEMBER GROUP BEFORE TURNING INTO A 3 MEMBER GROUP SO BASICLY ALL THAT MONEY DIDNT JUST GO IN BEYONCE'S POCKET
"SHE HAD TO PLIT THE MONEY a**holeS!!! LUDACRIS OR NAS DONT HAVE TO SHARE sh*t EXEPT FOR PAYING FOR BEATS, GUESS APPEARANCES ETC ETC
SHE HAS ONE SOLO ALBUM OUT SO WHERE DOES ALL THAT MONEY IS COMING FROM?? JIGGA IS GIVING HER BREAD.

Last edited by Sophia2006; 11-05-2005 at 06:28 PM..

11-05-2005, 06:52 PM         #56
y2flyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sophia once again you sound like an idoit. please fall back and just give beyonce her props!
its amazing to me how someone that is black and can break throught the music industry like beyonce has. and yet a**holes like you still find something negative to say
do you know beyonce is more popular than britney spears right now!
do you know beyonce is the most popular female artist out right now
on top of all that she has been able to stay clean and free of major personal media problems
look what happened to mariah carey! look what happened to whitney houston!
i could go on and on about how some many famous female artist hame themseleves by doing stupid things and life
but you can't say nothing about beyonce she is as clean as they come!
and she makes every beautiful woman list in the world
give the woman props man
go to hater's anonymous, hater therapy or something
cuz you got it bad
the bottom line is the woman has broke all kinds of barriers and she has been dating one of the most succesful rappers of all time for almost 5 yrs.
who are you dating? what do you bring to the table?
you aint s*hit and it shows. talking bout you rolling in a benz yeah right. this is the internet you could have said you have a maybach who the hell cares!
you aint part of the number 1 selling female group of all time!
you aint #2 on bet's top 25 women of all time!
you aint dating a hip-hop mogul!
are you?
i didnt think so
until you get off mom's couch and do half of what she has done
shut the f*ck up!
YOUR MOM MUST HAVE HATED ON PAM GRIER HARD; AND YOU DAD MUST HAVE BEEN SHAFT'S BIGGEST HATER
because you are continuing the family tradition of hating
"hater nig*gas marry hater b*ches and have hater kids"

Last edited by y2flyy; 11-05-2005 at 06:54 PM..

13 years ago '05        #57
precys 54 heat pts54
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 6989 6989
Originally Posted by y2flyy
sophia once again you sound like an idoit. please fall back and just give beyonce her props!
its amazing to me how someone that is black and can break throught the music industry like beyonce has. and yet a**holes like you still find something negative to say
do you know beyonce is more popular than britney spears right now!
do you know beyonce is the most popular female artist out right now
on top of all that she has been able to stay clean and free of major personal media problems
look what happened to mariah carey! look what happened to whitney houston!
i could go on and on about how some many famous female artist hame themseleves by doing stupid things and life
but you can't say nothing about beyonce she is as clean as they come!
and she makes every beautiful woman list in the world
give the woman props man
go to hater's anonymous, hater therapy or something
cuz you got it bad
the bottom line is the woman has broke all kinds of barriers and she has been dating one of the most succesful rappers of all time for almost 5 yrs.
who are you dating? what do you bring to the table?
you aint s*hit and it shows. talking bout you rolling in a benz yeah right. this is the internet you could have said you have a maybach who the hell cares!
you aint part of the number 1 selling female group of all time!
you aint #2 on bet's top 25 women of all time!
you aint dating a hip-hop mogul!
are you?
i didnt think so
until you get off mom's couch and do half of what she has done
shut the f*ck up!
YOUR MOM MUST HAVE HATED ON PAM GRIER HARD; AND YOU DAD MUST HAVE BEEN SHAFT'S BIGGEST HATER
because you are continuing the family tradition of hating
"hater nig*gas marry hater b*ches and have hater kids"
damn, you made me feel bad lol props.

sophia.........smh, just stop, you've been sonned twice in one day, not to mention in the same thread!

Last edited by precys; 11-05-2005 at 07:02 PM..

11-05-2005, 07:11 PM         #58
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all i doubt she's the must popular or #1 female artist out there..mariah carey and britney are both more popular and sold much more records then beyonce..u're a fool for saying sh*t like that go check the numbers again young boy..mariah is he #1 female artist of all time with astonishing album sales she had a decline for a year or so then came back up. she's the richest female artist in the game beyonce can not come close so fall back on yo fat a.ss.

Last edited by Sophia2006; 11-05-2005 at 07:13 PM..

11-05-2005, 07:38 PM         #59
Murda Stylez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they jus probaly dont want n*ggaz all up in there bussiness cuz then thats how relation shipz get f*cked up....end of thread

Last edited by Murda Stylez; 11-05-2005 at 07:39 PM..

11-05-2005, 09:51 PM         #60
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2meo said
WOW @ People caring.
EXACTLY. like y'all know them or somethin' She actually wrote an essay about this, u can tell she been thinkin bout this........ did an outline and everythang

11-05-2005, 10:01 PM         #61
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and as u see i prop, i don't hate.....even for tha dumbasses. hit me back

11-05-2005, 11:21 PM         #62
Richie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y are people arguing over this.. sophia got a 04' benz and doing her thing, and seems like a grown woman...having time to check boxden posts. calling people young'dz n sh*t...u just as low as them. enuff of this garbage

delete this thread..who cares who's richer, whos poorer...what do you get off knowing which one of u fu*ks is right? do u feel to know if jayz and beyonce are in love or not, or who has more money, is a fu*king accomplishment? loser

11-06-2005, 05:07 AM         #63
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah delete this thread too much hates hating on me.

11-06-2005, 05:15 AM         #64
stfukthnx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see it like this

1) i dont know jayz
2) i dont know beyonce
3) i dont care

but im not hating on this thread or the discussion

11-06-2005, 08:23 PM         #65
MidEastBeast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat goes around comes around, u always start stupid threads and u back up ur points with imaginary proof."i reead in a article...", "theyre not in love i just know", "im not a ugly fat bi*ch wwho sits on the couch all day fingering myself with my cheese (from doritos) covered fingers"... get the fu*k out of here, and ur from Compton, Go out and look for game so he can bust on ur face, at least cover up ur uglyness. AND u ruined a good name like Sophia

Sophia2006 said
yeah delete this thread too much hates hating on me.

13 years ago '05        #66
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 2528 2528
 Sophia2006 said
Yo bu if you think about it..dame dash was really the one who did all the talking and the hustling all jigga did was spit and sh*t so you could say that dash had a lot to do with jay's being rich right now

that is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

wut u mean.. ALL HE DID was spittin.. THAT'S A LOT OF DOIN..

11-06-2005, 10:04 PM         #67
wayne788  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll cats crazy in here.

this is how i see it....

just cause beyonce doesnt let the entire world know how she feels about jigga doesnt mean she doesnt still have feelings for the man. you expect beyonce to be everywhere jigga is? they are dating in a relationship, THEY ARENT MARRIED. if jigga goes to the movies, beyonce doesnt have to be there all over him just cause. cot dayum, you obsessing over someone else's relationship. jsut cause she might have to force herself to smile in a picture its not cause of jigga. some people dont like taking pictures all the time. if you were famous i would like to see how you would feel if people took pictures of you 50 million times a day. and jigga only mentioned beyonce in like 2 or 3 of his songs.

you me fellow member of boxden.. are obsessed over something thats not yours... let them live. like jay said, "can i live?" DAYUM...

13 years ago '04        #68
8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 0 0
 alkoholyck said
u dont make hundreds of thousnds of dollars hustling by being a quiet person...
yea u do

11-07-2005, 12:29 AM         #69
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dame dash wen and got the alcohol deal and was really thr one who started the roc a wear stuff give my man dash some credit.

13 years ago '04        #70
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,830 | Props total: 182 182
you people read into sh*t wayyyyyyy to much..you start speculating why beyonce isnt at a movie with jay..did you ever think that the bi*ch has a life of her own,career,FAMILY..theres alot of reasons that could go against your bullsh*t thoughts..its sad that you spend so much time stressin people that dont give a sh*t about you and you act like its your own fam members splitting up..one tip: go out and get somebody,then worry bout your own relationship.

13 years ago '04        #71
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Sophia2006 said
dame dash wen and got the alcohol deal and was really thr one who started the roc a wear stuff give my man dash some credit.
Yeah I guess it's kinda unfair the way people been hating on Dame in this thread. smh at this groupie bi*ch.

Got lame bi*ches tryin to fu*k with my case
Same lame bi*ch I bust in her face
Honey just mad I got her fu*kin replaced
Plus a birthday pass without me even touchin my safe
But I ain't gon' lie, the head was sick
But what we need to do, is put that mouth on a betta bi*ch
Iz that you Sophia?

11-07-2005, 08:37 AM         #72
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidEastBeast said
wat goes around comes around, u always start stupid threads and u back up ur points with imaginary proof."i reead in a article...", "theyre not in love i just know", "im not a ugly fat bi*ch wwho sits on the couch all day fingering myself with my cheese (from doritos) covered fingers"... get the fu*k out of here, and ur from Compton, Go out and look for game so he can bust on ur face, at least cover up ur uglyness. AND u ruined a good name like Sophia
This ends tha credibility of ur screen name. U are officially a clown

13 years ago '04        #73
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,573 | Props total: 422 422
I feel what you saying but when you get older it's about who can hold you down and i think dude is one of the few that can hold her down he's smart he would cut her off and make a song about her before she use him.

But then again you never now but we will see

11-07-2005, 03:21 PM         #74
YoungPimpin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sophia2006 said
how many n*ggas really cop rocawear because of Dame? they shut you up about beyonce and now you gotta talk about Dame..just click edit on your first post and then click delete thread. please.

12-15-2005, 12:11 AM         #75
AndOneFlip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STFU Sophia u dont know wtf u talkin about. jay and b will last cuz hova been hittin that pu**y right all night.

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
28 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Wayno speaks facts on Pusha and Drake
46 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Drake " I made a vest out of you" (Shots at Kanye)
13 comments
21 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ella Mai addresses Jacquees situation
79 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL San Francisco 49ers (4-1) @ Green Bay Packers (2-2-1) MNF Official Game Th..
425 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
54 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - BREAKING: CNN reports Saudis admit to killing Jamal Khashoggi
75 comments
8 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA NEW YORK KNICKS have OFFICIALLY DECLINED to SIGN KRISTAPS PORZINGIS to EXT..
33 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Does styles P have a point?
53 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dutch Watt Girl Impressed By Dutch Watt Girls Butt
46 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bleacher Report's Top 100 NBA players entering the 2018-19 Season
21 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rumor!!!! Avengers:Annihilation trailer description!!!
28 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Oct 15 - As DNA Test Kit Sales Skyrocket, So Go The Number Of Broken Homes.
7 comments
1 hour ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Heavy Tits, Big Lips, And Golden Brown Skin And She Has White Friend D..
5 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside More Cushion For The Pushin...
37 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Former West Virginia Running Back Arrested For Incest and Sodomy
17 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Wayne is the GOAT
9 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lowered my Model 3
7 comments
3 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 Article inside Kanye West wants to build hospitality school in Uganda
3 comments
18 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Young Thug and all his children
26 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
The Watcher
squirtofkahlua
Realfreesmoke
Pakchoy
CJ
tdub-zr0
Di Warlord
ReggieA
Thongsong19
Ifeellikekobe
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
baddie
ThatNigg22
two-face
Sandyy
wambam
The Watcher
awww
Stand Tall
Binary

most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
158 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Article inside Former ‘American Idol’ Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
54 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj thought Queen was trending on iTunes, was the band Queen
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Who was arrested due to T.I. being an informant?
72 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
BOX Tank Talkin Crazy Bout Bud on Twitter After Benavidez Fight!
82 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside trying to open up to my girl but I got shut down real quick
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy