Beyonce N Jay-z

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Sophia2006 said:
naw i think that is bull...she just not too excited about the homie..jayz looks like a boring type of person if you think about it laid back quiet type of n*gga i think Usher and her makes a better couple
u dont make hundreds of thousnds of dollars hustling by being a quiet person...
 11-05-2005, 05:54 PM         #42
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo bu if you think about it..dame dash was really the one who did all the talking and the hustling all jigga did was spit and sh*t so you could say that dash had a lot to do with jay's being rich right now

Last edited by Sophia2006; 11-05-2005 at 05:54 PM..
 11-05-2005, 06:01 PM         #43
nehustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sophia2006 said:
they dropped at he same time why they got a year of difference between album release
those are not release dates thats their certification dates. when an album is still selling they do another audit, which means another certification, which means another award.

RIAA.ORG
 11-05-2005, 06:03 PM         #44
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still dont think she has that much more money then nas maybe a little bit
 11-05-2005, 06:07 PM         #45
MidEastBeast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SOPHIA SHUT Up..
UR THE BIGGEST HATER HERE.... all u say makes no fu*king sense EXAMPLE: "I heard lil romeo is crazy about her",STFU shes gonna leave jayz for lil romeo.. and u say destinys child isnt a worldwide name????? They are the most successful female group OF ALL TIME, but yea i guess that doesnt make them more successful than ashanti. Beyonce doesnt need jayz to further her career. Shes not signed to DEf JAM, she is a talented songwriter, singer, producer, actress, part of the most successful selling girl band, AND ALL OF THIS WAS B4 SHE HOOKED UP WITH JAYZ.
SOPHIA STOP HATING ON BEYONCE JUST CAUSE SHE LOOKS GOOD AND U PROLLY UGLY.
 12 years ago '04        #46
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 Sophia2006 said:
I got a funny feeling that beyonce wont stay with jigga for long..I know jay is the president of defjam now but..Ive never seen beyonce come out and tell the world how she's so much in love with jay-z..To this day, she still feels very uncomfortable talking about their love affair.

Ive heard from my sources that she's the one that warned jayz to keep their relationship a secret or else, no more nana for the jigga-man,..If im a man (im a woman by the way) and was going out with a girl for over a year and she tells me that she dont want people to know we're dating, i would take that as a diss, like you dont want people to know you're dating a man thats over 10 years older then you are.. how would you guys feel about this????

Now, we all know that the H-to the HIZZO heat maker is not a pretty boy, and im speaking from a woman perspective when i say jayz is one of the ugliest rapper that ever live, i put him in the same category with craick mack..so i dont see what beyonce was thinking..they are plenty of entertainer that have money and looks a billion time better then jay-z.

Also, when jayz announced to the press that he will one day marry beyonce, she was quick to tell them she has no plan to marry Hov anytime soon DAMN that is a huge diss in my book..and she was very offensive about it to.

1. do you think it would last? cause beyonce dont seem very excited about jayz .Seem like she was forcing herserf to smile when they were taking pics together.

2. do you think she sees jay-z as just a career booster for her? cause u know, jay is the pesident of defjam and this can only help, to have your boyfriend as the president of a major record label.

3.if she leaves jayz who can you guess could snatch her up?..i heard lil romeo is crazy over her well the entire industry would love to have beyonce as their girlfriend.

Shut up!
 11-05-2005, 06:10 PM         #47
MidEastBeast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
""...she has one solo album which flopped hard cause she was in direct competition with ashanti album... ""
U ARE AN IDIOT,CAN SOMEONE please post the soundscan numbers for both those albums please to shut her up...
ALSO sophia, DC been touring around the world for many many years, how many world tours ashanti been on?
 11-05-2005, 06:11 PM         #48
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you dumb fu*k its already been proven on an article that beyonce never wrote none of those hits so shut the fu*k up lil d1ckhead she's not alicia keys..my major point was that beyonce doesnt have jigga's typa money .

and i look as good as beyonce thank you

Last edited by Sophia2006; 11-05-2005 at 06:13 PM..
 11-05-2005, 06:28 PM         #49
YoungPimpin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many artists really have Jigga's type of money?? male or female?? and most R&B artists have ghostwriters

Last edited by YoungPimpin; 11-05-2005 at 06:29 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #50
precys 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,797 | Props total: 3093 3093
lol@ the first female "sonned" on boxden lmfao

you need to just quit. it seems like you got a jay-z fetish cause anyone thats tryin to do something with jay shouldnt do it, like the other thread you started sayin nas shouldnt sign to def jam lol. *sophia* NO NO NAS PLEASE DONT, YOU WONT MAKE ANYMORE MONEY THERE, YOU WONT MAKE HISTORY THERE, HE DISRESPECTED YOUR BABY'S MOMMA IN A DISS EVEN IF SHE DID HOLD HER OWN WITH HER OWN FREESTYLE REPLY. smh@you trying to divorce jay-z from any relationship.

Last edited by precys; 11-05-2005 at 06:34 PM..
 11-05-2005, 06:31 PM         #51
y2flyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sophia my friend i wasnt goning to get into this but you are the definition of a hater!
it makes you feel good to say soemthing negative about someone thats does 1000x better than you
whatever you say about beyonce is mute b/c look at you. you sound like a 10 yr old girl in middle school
all you statements hold no weight too
beyonce has wayyyyy more money than you think
you compared her money to nas???? hahahaha destiny child is the number 1 selling female group of all-time. are you retarded?
while you round your neighborhood getting banged by a broke nig*a.
she doing shows in france for $200,000 a piece and vacationing and the south of france like its nothing
what are you doing?
jay and beyonce is in love nothing else about it
jay has shouted her out and some songs and she has done the same
who the hell do you think she was talking about in "thats how you like it"
you a clown for real!
 12 years ago '04        #52
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
who gives a f*ck? i aint married to either one of these muhf*ckaz and neither one of them are supporting me or paying a bill in my house. why would i care to know what they are doing?
 11-05-2005, 06:41 PM         #53
MidEastBeast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YES! TRUE,props

y2flyy said:
sophia my friend i wasnt goning to get into this but you are the definition of a hater!
it makes you feel good to say soemthing negative about someone thats does 1000x better than you
whatever you say about beyonce is mute b/c look at you. you sound like a 10 yr old girl in middle school
all you statements hold no weight too,you compared her money to nas???? hahahaha destiny child is the number 1 selling female group of all-time. are you retarded?
she doing shows in france for $200,000 a piece and vacationing and the south of france like its nothing
what are you doing?
you a clown for real!
 12 years ago '04        #54
tjudge 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
 y2flyy said:
all you statements hold no weight too
beyonce has wayyyyy more money than you think
you compared her money to nas???? hahahaha destiny child is the number 1 selling female group of all-time. are you retarded?
what are you doing?
you a clown for real!
You get PROPS for this. Exactly what I was thinking. This whole thread sounds like some High School Sh*t. Everyone is wasting their time replying on this thread. Every statement that Sophia has said = Hater. This is a pointless thread.
 11-05-2005, 07:26 PM         #55
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how am i a hater? i roll on a '04 benz and im a manager making good money..not as much at beyonce but i make good money.
you little virgin a.ss n*ggaz need to check ya serf i aint got to hate on sh*t. i did go on vacation in france and i could easily take one in south france whats the big deal.

Also..destiny child might be the biggest female group but that doesnt mean beyonce money is much more larger then a rapper like ludacris
JUST REMEMBER THAT DESTINY CHILD WAS A 4 MEMBER GROUP DURING THE EARLY STAGE SO THEY SPLIT ALL THAT MONEY IN 4 THEN THE GROUP WENT TO A 5 MEMBER GROUP BEFORE TURNING INTO A 3 MEMBER GROUP SO BASICLY ALL THAT MONEY DIDNT JUST GO IN BEYONCE'S POCKET
"SHE HAD TO PLIT THE MONEY a**holeS!!! LUDACRIS OR NAS DONT HAVE TO SHARE sh*t EXEPT FOR PAYING FOR BEATS, GUESS APPEARANCES ETC ETC
SHE HAS ONE SOLO ALBUM OUT SO WHERE DOES ALL THAT MONEY IS COMING FROM?? JIGGA IS GIVING HER BREAD.

Last edited by Sophia2006; 11-05-2005 at 07:28 PM..
 11-05-2005, 07:52 PM         #56
y2flyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sophia once again you sound like an idoit. please fall back and just give beyonce her props!
its amazing to me how someone that is black and can break throught the music industry like beyonce has. and yet a**holes like you still find something negative to say
do you know beyonce is more popular than britney spears right now!
do you know beyonce is the most popular female artist out right now
on top of all that she has been able to stay clean and free of major personal media problems
look what happened to mariah carey! look what happened to whitney houston!
i could go on and on about how some many famous female artist hame themseleves by doing stupid things and life
but you can't say nothing about beyonce she is as clean as they come!
and she makes every beautiful woman list in the world
give the woman props man
go to hater's anonymous, hater therapy or something
cuz you got it bad
the bottom line is the woman has broke all kinds of barriers and she has been dating one of the most succesful rappers of all time for almost 5 yrs.
who are you dating? what do you bring to the table?
you aint s*hit and it shows. talking bout you rolling in a benz yeah right. this is the internet you could have said you have a maybach who the hell cares!
you aint part of the number 1 selling female group of all time!
you aint #2 on bet's top 25 women of all time!
you aint dating a hip-hop mogul!
are you?
i didnt think so
until you get off mom's couch and do half of what she has done
shut the f*ck up!
YOUR MOM MUST HAVE HATED ON PAM GRIER HARD; AND YOU DAD MUST HAVE BEEN SHAFT'S BIGGEST HATER
because you are continuing the family tradition of hating
"hater nig*gas marry hater b*ches and have hater kids"

Last edited by y2flyy; 11-05-2005 at 07:54 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #57
precys 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,797 | Props total: 3093 3093
Originally Posted by y2flyy
sophia once again you sound like an idoit. please fall back and just give beyonce her props!
its amazing to me how someone that is black and can break throught the music industry like beyonce has. and yet a**holes like you still find something negative to say
do you know beyonce is more popular than britney spears right now!
do you know beyonce is the most popular female artist out right now
on top of all that she has been able to stay clean and free of major personal media problems
look what happened to mariah carey! look what happened to whitney houston!
i could go on and on about how some many famous female artist hame themseleves by doing stupid things and life
but you can't say nothing about beyonce she is as clean as they come!
and she makes every beautiful woman list in the world
give the woman props man
go to hater's anonymous, hater therapy or something
cuz you got it bad
the bottom line is the woman has broke all kinds of barriers and she has been dating one of the most succesful rappers of all time for almost 5 yrs.
who are you dating? what do you bring to the table?
you aint s*hit and it shows. talking bout you rolling in a benz yeah right. this is the internet you could have said you have a maybach who the hell cares!
you aint part of the number 1 selling female group of all time!
you aint #2 on bet's top 25 women of all time!
you aint dating a hip-hop mogul!
are you?
i didnt think so
until you get off mom's couch and do half of what she has done
shut the f*ck up!
YOUR MOM MUST HAVE HATED ON PAM GRIER HARD; AND YOU DAD MUST HAVE BEEN SHAFT'S BIGGEST HATER
because you are continuing the family tradition of hating
"hater nig*gas marry hater b*ches and have hater kids"
damn, you made me feel bad lol props.

sophia.........smh, just stop, you've been sonned twice in one day, not to mention in the same thread!

Last edited by precys; 11-05-2005 at 08:02 PM..
 11-05-2005, 08:11 PM         #58
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all i doubt she's the must popular or #1 female artist out there..mariah carey and britney are both more popular and sold much more records then beyonce..u're a fool for saying sh*t like that go check the numbers again young boy..mariah is he #1 female artist of all time with astonishing album sales she had a decline for a year or so then came back up. she's the richest female artist in the game beyonce can not come close so fall back on yo fat a.ss.

Last edited by Sophia2006; 11-05-2005 at 08:13 PM..
 11-05-2005, 08:38 PM         #59
Murda Stylez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they jus probaly dont want n*ggaz all up in there bussiness cuz then thats how relation shipz get f*cked up....end of thread

Last edited by Murda Stylez; 11-05-2005 at 08:39 PM..
 11-05-2005, 10:51 PM         #60
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2meo said:
WOW @ People caring.
EXACTLY. like y'all know them or somethin' She actually wrote an essay about this, u can tell she been thinkin bout this........ did an outline and everythang
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy