Beyonce N Jay-z

most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 106
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
240 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-05-2005, 03:12 AM         #1
5430 pageviews
77 comments


Sophia2006 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beyonce N Jay-z
 

 
I got a funny feeling that beyonce wont stay with jigga for long..I know jay is the president of defjam now but..Ive never seen beyonce come out and tell the world how she's so much in love with jay-z..To this day, she still feels very uncomfortable talking about their love affair.

Ive heard from my sources that she's the one that warned jayz to keep their relationship a secret or else, no more nana for the jigga-man,..If im a man (im a woman by the way) and was going out with a girl for over a year and she tells me that she dont want people to know we're dating, i would take that as a diss, like you dont want people to know you're dating a man thats over 10 years older then you are.. how would you guys feel about this????

Now, we all know that the H-to the HIZZO heat maker is not a pretty boy, and im speaking from a woman perspective when i say jayz is one of the ugliest rapper that ever live, i put him in the same category with craick mack..so i dont see what beyonce was thinking..they are plenty of entertainer that have money and looks a billion time better then jay-z.

Also, when jayz announced to the press that he will one day marry beyonce, she was quick to tell them she has no plan to marry Hov anytime soon DAMN that is a huge diss in my book..and she was very offensive about it to.

1. do you think it would last? cause beyonce dont seem very excited about jayz .Seem like she was forcing herserf to smile when they were taking pics together.

2. do you think she sees jay-z as just a career booster for her? cause u know, jay is the pesident of defjam and this can only help, to have your boyfriend as the president of a major record label.

3.if she leaves jayz who can you guess could snatch her up?..i heard lil romeo is crazy over her well the entire industry would love to have beyonce as their girlfriend.


Last edited by Sophia2006; 11-05-2005 at 03:33 AM..

77 comments for "Beyonce N Jay-z"

 11-05-2005, 03:59 AM         #2
garethnurden88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they dont wanna be a commercial couple like j'lo n ben afleck n jennifer anniston n brad pitt, jay-z n beyonce jus wanna be a quiet couple, thats why they so peaceful, they dont wanna be all over the news n in magazines, let 'em do their thing
 11-05-2005, 04:08 AM         #3
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know about that..specially, celebrity loves attention plus jay was all over telling peeps how he would one day mary her...i think its beyonce that isnt very excited abou jay...plus i heard B's farther is not to thrilled about having her dauhters man 13 years older then her.


Last edited by Sophia2006; 11-05-2005 at 04:08 AM..
 11-05-2005, 04:53 AM         #4
Hydraulics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read - propped.
and ye i could see the divorce coming right after beyonce feels the need to retire.

its kinda like promotion for both of them, so i guess thats why they together.
 12 years ago '04        #5
2meo 
space
avatar space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
WOW @ People caring.
 12 years ago '04        #6
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
I think dey married already but on the low-low so the media doesnt kno......but dats just me
 12 years ago '05        #7
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
hes always mentioning her in songs, either its blatent or not, but she never mentions him lol
 12 years ago '05        #8
Knockout Kingz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
 Hydraulics said:
its kinda like promotion for both of them, so i guess thats why they together.
I would believe that also....
 11-05-2005, 01:20 PM         #9
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats what i was thinking too...Jayz always be mentioning her name in his songs but i have yet to hear beyonce say anything about him on her song.

And also, jay-z attended 50cent special movie screening for the starz and according to the pictures, beyonce wasnt there with him...Damn, youd think B would be by jay's side to watch the movie n sh*t , is she that busy? i mean i heard the other destiny's child were here....But i also heard that Usher was there so she wouldnt come cause they were rumor that beyonce and Usher was having mad fun in puerto rico and jay might have a problem with her even talking to him.
I understand if you tell me, they just want to keep their romance on the low low but everybody know they go together so why is beyonce acting like he cant answer one simple question about their relationship.
She even refuses to even answer whether she loves jigga..and jigga was mad when sean paul was suppose to perform with beyonce and make sure that doesnt happen..maybe he knows his girl is not to excited about him, cause if he did, he wouldnt have to worry about sean paul being on stage with her or another dude pulling off with his girl


Last edited by Sophia2006; 11-05-2005 at 01:30 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #10
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Sophia2006 said:
Thats what i was thinking too...Jayz always be mentioning her name in his songs but i have yet to hear beyonce say anything about him on her song.

And also, jay-z attended 50cent special movie screening for the starz and according to the pictures, beyonce wasnt there with him...Damn, youd think B would be by jay's side to watch the movie n sh*t , is she that busy? i mean i heard the other destiny's child were here....But i also heard that Usher was there so she wouldnt come cause they were rumor that beyonce and Usher was having mad fun in puerto rico and jay might have a problem with her even talking to him.
I understand if you tell me, they just want to keep their romance on the low low but everybody know they go together so why is beyonce acting like he cant answer one simple question about their relationship.
She even refuses to even answer whether she loves jigga..and jigga was mad when sean paul was suppose to perform with beyonce and make sure that doesnt happen..maybe he knows his girl is not to excited about him, cause if he did, he wouldnt have to worry about sean paul being on stage with her or another dude pulling off with his girl
naw i mean there marriage on the low-low i honestly think there married in a different country but the media doesnt know
 11-05-2005, 01:35 PM         #11
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think yall are buggin.....it damn sure aint the money cuz she got plenty of it, it aint for the attention cuz she been gettin that before him....and fu*k what he looks like...obviously not everyone is concerned wit that...jigga just a cool a.ss dude im sure..the man got that swagger to him...you know, just a smooth type of cat so it probably aint hard to bag a chick if u hit her wit that charm...and bein who he is dont hurt none either...yea he shouted her out a couple times, but it wasnt an all the time thing like u made it sound like...its more discrete if anything, like a adlib type of "what up B!" type of sh*t..and if u lookin into it that deeply, beyonce dropped a line in that soldier track where she say "we like them boys up top from the BK"...see jay the type of dude that wants his privacy so he dont speak on it much, this whole him saying he was gonna marry her thing, i might have read that ONCE, but i never heard the sh*t myself...but they been goin at it for quite some time so i wouldnt be surprised if they stayed together...and u shouldnt be hopin for it to be any other way really in my oppinion...i think its a good look for both of them....
 11-05-2005, 01:39 PM         #12
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naw i dont think so..beyonce parent would never allow that stuff ,they are too close to her plus the daddy dont like jayz tha much and B is a family person she wouldnt do that to her family and get married with them not knowing about it


Last edited by Sophia2006; 11-05-2005 at 01:45 PM..
 11-05-2005, 01:41 PM         #13
prettyeyez1011  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sophia2006 said:
I got a funny feeling that beyonce wont stay with jigga for long..I know jay is the president of defjam now but..Ive never seen beyonce come out and tell the world how she's so much in love with jay-z..To this day, she still feels very uncomfortable talking about their love affair.

Ive heard from my sources that she's the one that warned jayz to keep their relationship a secret or else, no more nana for the jigga-man,..If im a man (im a woman by the way) and was going out with a girl for over a year and she tells me that she dont want people to know we're dating, i would take that as a diss, like you dont want people to know you're dating a man thats over 10 years older then you are.. how would you guys feel about this????

Now, we all know that the H-to the HIZZO heat maker is not a pretty boy, and im speaking from a woman perspective when i say jayz is one of the ugliest rapper that ever live, i put him in the same category with craick mack..so i dont see what beyonce was thinking..they are plenty of entertainer that have money and looks a billion time better then jay-z.

Also, when jayz announced to the press that he will one day marry beyonce, she was quick to tell them she has no plan to marry Hov anytime soon DAMN that is a huge diss in my book..and she was very offensive about it to.

1. do you think it would last? cause beyonce dont seem very excited about jayz .Seem like she was forcing herserf to smile when they were taking pics together.

2. do you think she sees jay-z as just a career booster for her? cause u know, jay is the pesident of defjam and this can only help, to have your boyfriend as the president of a major record label.

3.if she leaves jayz who can you guess could snatch her up?..i heard lil romeo is crazy over her well the entire industry would love to have beyonce as their girlfriend.
4. She isnt going to leave jayz. Just because she don't like the public to know about her love life doesn't mean anything.
 11-05-2005, 01:42 PM         #14
prettyeyez1011  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When a person doesn't tell her business that means she doesn't want you to know. She doesn't tell the public her business because she wants the relationship to last.
 11-05-2005, 01:47 PM         #15
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
naw i think that is bull...she just not too excited about the homie..jayz looks like a boring type of person if you think about it laid back quiet type of n*gga i think Usher and her makes a better couple
 12 years ago '04        #16
2meo 
space
avatar space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
I heard Jigga is packin' too (no homo)
 11-05-2005, 01:52 PM         #17
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dh@ you heard jay is packin how would you know that boy? unless u seen him nekkid before
 12 years ago '05        #18
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
Only famous couple to stay together is bobby and witney, and the crack rock only thing that keeps them together. They'll be together for 5 years tops...
 11-05-2005, 02:33 PM         #19
Sophia2006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE]4. She isnt going to leave jayz. Just because she don't like the public to know about her love life doesn't mean anything.[QUOTE]Prettyeye

Well everybody know since jayz go around and braggs how he has the hottest chick in the game wearing his chain.. If they both dont want tha kind of attention, then why is he constantly letting us know that he's fu*king Beyonce...so the agument tha they want to keep it on the low low is bull. Jayz is an arrogant dude and he'll want u o know only him can pull a girl like beyonce off.


Last edited by Sophia2006; 11-05-2005 at 02:34 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #20
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$18,666 | Props total: 6788 6788
 Sophia2006 said:
Thats what i was thinking too...Jayz always be mentioning her name in his songs but i have yet to hear beyonce say anything about him on her song.
beyonce really does do a good description of hov in "soldier"...also they been 2getha b4 jay even knew he would work @ def jam so that ain't a reason...and promotion?? they both were were already huge..y would they need promotion?? get real y'all...they just don't want tha wolrd in dey business...(ie. j lo tells tha world her business and datz all tha world talks about)..u only see a few things bout B & jigga
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy