Zino slappin around G-Unit affilates!! Damn Benzino is gangsta

most viewed right now
 245
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #21
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 heavyweight83 said:
Please don''t quote Eminem. :thumbsdow He's a bi*ch and knows nothing. I know some of those old Made Men n*ggas. Benzino was never cut up by Ruff Ryders. Neither side lost that beef and both sides had casualties. Both sides had n*ggas who got stabbed up. One dude from Made Men was sent to the hospital and like 4 from Ruff Ryders/Lox were sent to the hospital including one dude from LOX that got clobbered upside the head with a marbel bench. So if you want to be real you could say MAde Men won if you counting people who were sent to the hospital. Benzino never got a scratch on him neither did Jada, Styles or Sheek. The beef never had nothing to do with the rappers. And nobody tried to jump anyone. It was a beef between somebody in Made Men entourage with a Lox entourage dude. Basically two soldiers got into it then everybody is f!ghting. Benzino and Lox squashed they beef because it never had nothing to do with the rappers. And it wasn't at a club it was at the FleetCenter(stadium during a concert). But don't quote Eminem he's a bi*ch and knows nothing about Benzino. He called him half white on a track and all you little stans ate it up. Even though Benzino is half black half Puerto Rican. lol
benzino still got sh*tted on by Em tho...

when it comes to battlin no one wants it wit Em
 11-04-2005, 11:04 PM         #22
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RodDiesel456 said:
I dont kno about benzino, but the people he run with are real. They have ties to BMF I was at the club when they jumped the ruff ryders
this is when n*ggas front online and make a fool out themselves. You was at the club that night? lol Well n*gga it didn't happen at a club it was at the FleetCenter in Boston during the Ruff Ryders/Cash Money Tour. Made Men(Benzino's crew) were performing on that tour with the LOX. And then one dude from each camp got into it and everybody started f!ghting. Happened during the middle of the show and shut down the event and made a ban on hip hop shows at the Fleet for a few years.


Last edited by heavyweight83; 11-04-2005 at 11:09 PM..
 11-04-2005, 11:06 PM         #23
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
benzino still got sh*tted on by Em tho...

when it comes to battlin no one wants it wit Em
Eminem is trash. That n*gga shook of Benzino. Benzino had that n*gga's boy Proof fu*ked up in Miami. Then a few days later Eminem fired his security and hired CIA agents and don't go nowhere. He's like Bin Ladden shook as all hell. fu*k Eminem he's trash. :thumbsdow

"It was me..
That made you stop doin shows in the states
It was me..
That recorded pauly on a tape
It was me..
That made your uncle put the burner to his face :wow:

It was me..
That got your boy Proff servin miami :wow:
It was me..
That struck a nerve when i said fu*k halie
- Benzino - Built For This


Last edited by heavyweight83; 11-04-2005 at 11:08 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #24
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 2976 2976
 heavyweight83 said:
Please don''t quote Eminem. :thumbsdow He's a bi*ch and knows nothing. I know some of those old Made Men n*ggas. Benzino was never cut up by Ruff Ryders. Neither side lost that beef and both sides had casualties. Both sides had n*ggas who got stabbed up. One dude from Made Men was sent to the hospital and like 4 from Ruff Ryders/Lox were sent to the hospital including one dude from LOX that got clobbered upside the head with a marbel bench. So if you want to be real you could say MAde Men won if you counting people who were sent to the hospital. Benzino never got a scratch on him neither did Jada, Styles or Sheek. The beef never had nothing to do with the rappers. And nobody tried to jump anyone. It was a beef between somebody in Made Men entourage with a Lox entourage dude. Basically two soldiers got into it then everybody is f!ghting. Benzino and Lox squashed they beef because it never had nothing to do with the rappers. And it wasn't at a club it was at the FleetCenter(stadium during a concert). But don't quote Eminem he's a bi*ch and knows nothing about Benzino. He called him half white on a track and all you little stans ate it up. Even though Benzino is half black half Puerto Rican. lol
Heavyweight speaks the truth flat out........firestarr i use to agree with most of your comments mane but i don't see how u can quote feminem like he's god. Feminm is not the best rapper or best lyricist either, i'm dissappointed in you for believing that crap like you live in the suburbs.
 11-05-2005, 11:55 AM         #25
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
duck tales
 11-05-2005, 11:58 AM         #26
GraveyardHustla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
THat's because these rappers is out in hidding and nobody can get at them. A DJ you can find out what time they working and you know they going to be at the building. Them dudes been talking greasy about the wrong dude. Don't talk sh*t about somebody if you scared to see them. Say what you want but Benzino's a street dude. Enuff got his a.ss whopped lol

The other guy in this thread said that "zino" and his crew rushed the stage towards teh dj...aparantely this guy cant f!ght his own f!ghts
 11-05-2005, 12:06 PM         #27
RodDiesel456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
so what went down that night?

"you tried to jump the ruff ryders and they cut you up
then you put jada on a track that's how much you suck"
yea it was a brawl that night benzino was like 50 deep and ruff ryders was like 30 deep. Benzino started it and got cut up in his face by d smooth from ruff ryders. And dmx got hit in the head with a bar stool thats why he has that scar on his head. Anyway beef is dead now they squashed it.
 11-05-2005, 05:44 PM         #28
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RodDiesel456 said:
yea it was a brawl that night benzino was like 50 deep and ruff ryders was like 30 deep. Benzino started it and got cut up in his face by d smooth from ruff ryders. And dmx got hit in the head with a bar stool thats why he has that scar on his head. Anyway beef is dead now they squashed it.
That's bullsh*t. Let me say again Benzino was never even in the middle of the beef. I know this for a fact because I know some n*ggas from his old crew Made Men they said he was over talking to a Boston DJ(Roy Barbosa) when it all popped off. Only n*gga from Made Men's crew that was stabbed is former Made Men rapper Twice Thou, got stabbed in the back. And again nobody tried to jump anyone. Made Men were at the concert to perform on stage with The Lox so why would they jump them? n*ggas are fu*king stupid, listening to a Eminem track and thinking that's really what went down. That same lame dude who also said he never uses the N word You can even go online and look up the official statements released by the Boston Herald and police it's all documented. Benzino was never stabbed not in the face not period. Like I said Benzino, Jada, Styles, Sheek, DMX none of them n*ggas were even in the middle of the f!ghting. Laughing at all the ducktales and exagerations. First the f!ght was at a club now DMX was some how involved? lol n*gga please


Last edited by heavyweight83; 11-05-2005 at 06:04 PM..
 11-05-2005, 06:18 PM         #29
hiphopstan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zino fu*ked up and stabbed NBA player Paul Pierce up at a club after Pierce slapped or disrespected a sister of somebody he rolls with.


Last edited by hiphopstan; 11-05-2005 at 06:19 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #30
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 heavyweight83 said:
Eminem is trash. That n*gga shook of Benzino. Benzino had that n*gga's boy Proof fu*ked up in Miami. Then a few days later Eminem fired his security and hired CIA agents and don't go nowhere. He's like Bin Ladden shook as all hell. fu*k Eminem he's trash. :thumbsdow

"It was me..
That made you stop doin shows in the states
It was me..
That recorded pauly on a tape
It was me..
That made your uncle put the burner to his face :wow:

It was me..
That got your boy Proff servin miami :wow:
It was me..
That struck a nerve when i said fu*k halie
- Benzino - Built For This

eminem never hirded CIA agents LMAO @ your dumbass

and also proof didn't even get hurt he didn't even go to the hospitol

proof was clowning them he said all they did is leave scratches he called them bi*ches and said all them n*ggas didn't even phase him all they left on him was sctratches haha @ them pu**y n*ggas

plus it was irv and them n*ggas who did it

eminem is trash? haha eminem is one of the best rappers ever period.
 memphis10 said:
Heavyweight speaks the truth flat out........firestarr i use to agree with most of your comments mane but i don't see how u can quote feminem like he's god. Feminm is not the best rapper or best lyricist either, i'm dissappointed in you for believing that crap like you live in the suburbs.
WTF are you talkin about when did i ever say that? look at everyone's careers who eminem has dissed... eminem ends careers straight up


Last edited by Scoop24; 11-05-2005 at 06:51 PM..
 11-05-2005, 07:53 PM         #31
canons  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
how is Zino half black half rican when he said himself he was half black n half italian?
smh Benzino been saying he's half black and half latino this going back to the 90's. Never has he said he's italian, half italian or white for that matter.


Ozone Magazine: So, what exactly is your ethnicity?

Benzino: Iím half black and half Puerto Rican. I feel that Puerto Ricans are the closest thing to blacks. I think Puerto Rican people took on the whole culture of black people because they were closer to them than whites. We come from the same struggle.


Last edited by canons; 11-05-2005 at 08:12 PM..
 11-05-2005, 08:53 PM         #32
RodDiesel456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
That's bullsh*t. Let me say again Benzino was never even in the middle of the beef. I know this for a fact because I know some n*ggas from his old crew Made Men they said he was over talking to a Boston DJ(Roy Barbosa) when it all popped off. Only n*gga from Made Men's crew that was stabbed is former Made Men rapper Twice Thou, got stabbed in the back. And again nobody tried to jump anyone. Made Men were at the concert to perform on stage with The Lox so why would they jump them? n*ggas are fu*king stupid, listening to a Eminem track and thinking that's really what went down. That same lame dude who also said he never uses the N word You can even go online and look up the official statements released by the Boston Herald and police it's all documented. Benzino was never stabbed not in the face not period. Like I said Benzino, Jada, Styles, Sheek, DMX none of them n*ggas were even in the middle of the f!ghting. Laughing at all the ducktales and exagerations. First the f!ght was at a club now DMX was some how involved? lol n*gga please
lol you wrote all of that for ? Everyone knows that its old news. Read the thread headline.
 11-05-2005, 10:45 PM         #33
canons  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The one interview is interesting maybe he did lie. Or maybe the website fu*ked up his quotes I don't know. Just like how they quote him as constantly calling Mays "David". Even though dudes name is Dave Mays and Benzino has never called Mays David ever in a track or interview I've ever heard so I can't that being correct. And they quote him as saying his crew was called "R.I.S.O." even though his crew is clearly "RSO". So it could be a mixtake on the site. Or Maybe his pops is mixed white and spanish. All I know is on his Arch Nemesis album he dedicates his album to his grandparents on his father side and in the Source he did a RIP for the grandmother and showed a picture of her and says it was taken before she died in Puerto Rico. And his mother is just Black. And for years he's claimed Puerto Rico in songs years before the Eminem beef and I don't know why anyone would claim PR if they wasn't. But here's the link to him in the ozone magazine which is one of the top hip hop magazines in the country and a little more creditble then some no name asian site.



And Benzino's name was given to him by n*ggas in his hood they gave him the nickname because back in the day when he used to hustle he had a "Benz" that he used to drive always in the hood as in Mercedes Benz. The name Benzino has nothing to do with Italian anything. He even said it in one of his rhymes that's how he got his name.


Last edited by canons; 11-05-2005 at 11:03 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #34
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
 memphis10 said:
Heavyweight speaks the truth flat out........firestarr i use to agree with most of your comments mane but i don't see how u can quote feminem like he's god. Feminm is not the best rapper or best lyricist either, i'm dissappointed in you for believing that crap like you live in the suburbs.



how about we start a poll bout eminem v. benzino in which i gurantee em will win and no im very black, how many whites are in baltimore idiot? u a bi*ch givin n*ggaz hate cuz of their opinion, if u wanna be a benzino d!ckrydah then be one, but dont hate on me cuz of my opinion...gettin your panties all in a bunch sendin me hate and sh*t, go eat a d!ck, betta yet benzinos d!ck at that
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 24
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy