Zino slappin around G-Unit affilates!! Damn Benzino is gangsta

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2005, 03:58 PM         #1
20869 pageviews
38 comments

canons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zino slappin around G-Unit affilates!! Damn Benzino is gangsta

BENZINO AIN’T THROUGH WITH Y’ALL

I got this and I sense its on. Benzino is going off like Biz Markie, I heard. Remember that f!ght I heard about? We’ll, I didn’t say it all, but the word is Benzino smacked up DJ Chubby Chub Hot 97 Boston on Thursday and DJ Enuff (Hot 97 New York) on Friday also in Boston. I know I am going to catch it over this one, but that’s the rumor. Nothing is factual, I promise! I don’t know Chubby, but Enuff seems to be a nice dude. I heard that Chubby is cool with G-Unit as well so that might have been a part of it as well. Anyway, whatever cats are saying on the radio (which I don’t know), I think Zino might be listening.

Now, the word is out that Zino put G-Unit on the cover of the magazine after Yayo dared him not to at the VMAs. Well, that G-Unot issue was on the menu and bumped a cover that I heard was featuring Bobby Brown! Funk Flex was going buckwild a few days ago and the word is…Zino is looking for him. Sheesh…I feel like this is “The Godfather Part 2.” And, as much as I respect Steve Stoute and want him to do for me what he did for Reebok, Zino is rumored to be after him and Ebro, the funny station manager at Hot 97. The dudes that Zino sent, didn’t get through the presidential security at Hot 97. Why can’t we all just play some Sir Mix-A-Lot and chill the f**k out? Just don’t play “My Posse’s On Broadway!” Hahahaha!

[pic - click to view]

http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/

38 comments for "Zino slappin around G-Unit affilates!! Damn Benzino is gangsta"

11-04-2005, 04:04 PM         #2
Graphic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rumors idiot

who's with g unit in those 2 paragraphs?

they said they heard that he is cool with g unit

dumb a.ss kids on this board
 11-04-2005, 04:34 PM         #3
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canons said:
BENZINO AIN’T THROUGH WITH Y’ALL

I got this and I sense its on. Benzino is going off like Biz Markie, I heard. Remember that f!ght I heard about? We’ll, I didn’t say it all, but the word is Benzino smacked up DJ Chubby Chub Hot 97 Boston on Thursday and DJ Enuff (Hot 97 New York) on Friday also in Boston. I know I am going to catch it over this one, but that’s the rumor. Nothing is factual, I promise! I don’t know Chubby, but Enuff seems to be a nice dude. I heard that Chubby is cool with G-Unit as well so that might have been a part of it as well. Anyway, whatever cats are saying on the radio (which I don’t know), I think Zino might be listening.

Now, the word is out that Zino put G-Unit on the cover of the magazine after Yayo dared him not to at the VMAs. Well, that G-Unot issue was on the menu and bumped a cover that I heard was featuring Bobby Brown! Funk Flex was going buckwild a few days ago and the word is…Zino is looking for him. Sheesh…I feel like this is “The Godfather Part 2.” And, as much as I respect Steve Stoute and want him to do for me what he did for Reebok, Zino is rumored to be after him and Ebro, the funny station manager at Hot 97. The dudes that Zino sent, didn’t get through the presidential security at Hot 97. Why can’t we all just play some Sir Mix-A-Lot and chill the f**k out? Just don’t play “My Posse’s On Broadway!” Hahahaha!
[WEBSITE LINK]
He's not gangsta he is smacking DJ's not artist or regular n*ggas.
 11-04-2005, 04:36 PM         #4
JsunBristow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Benzino is a 60 year old wanksta.....people will jump on anyones d!ck he disses 50......
 12 years ago '04        #5
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Man F*** Benzino's Medicine Ball Big Head A**
 11-04-2005, 04:43 PM         #6
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah this story is TRUE. I"ve been living in Boston for like 3 years now. And everybody been going crazy all week talking about this. Chubby Chub is a DJ on 97.7 out here. Basically zino and his crew bumrushed the station and fu*ked his a.ss up. He's like the extended family for G-Unit. He's cool with 50 Cent personally. And I heard he tried to get at Flex in New York too. Benzino's madd deep in the streets. This the same man who had Pierce stabbed up.
 11-04-2005, 04:47 PM         #7
BigL139  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
garbage pale kidz
 11-04-2005, 04:47 PM         #8
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VLmoney said:
THat's because these rappers is out in hidding and nobody can get at them. A DJ you can find out what time they working and you know they going to be at the building. Them dudes been talking greasy about the wrong dude. Don't talk sh*t about somebody if you scared to see them. Say what you want but Benzino's a street dude. Enuff got his a.ss whopped lol

Last edited by heavyweight83; 11-04-2005 at 04:48 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #9
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 21 21
 VLmoney said:
one I know many dj's that are str8 Gangsta.
\
and Dj Enuff is from East New York... Old School mad cool and gets down.

Not ALL dJ'S ARE pu**y... LIKE CUTMASTER CEE ,ENVY, Big Mike, Flex, Whoo Kid , Clue...........
 11-04-2005, 04:52 PM         #10
JsunBristow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so why do we always hear about Zino stepping to DJ's and magazine writters? thats a good question though....
 11-04-2005, 05:01 PM         #11
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen you bi*ch you ever been to Boston? Ever heard Chubby Chub on the radio? Chub plays G-Unit all day and brags about how he always get's the newest exclusives first from them. And everytime 50's in town he's always talking about him and chub are personal friends that's out 50 Cents mouth. And I'm just tellling you the word n*ggas are sayin in Boston right now about how and why he got fu*ked up either take it or don't. But Chub definitly got fu*ked up and it was because of G-Unit.

Last edited by heavyweight83; 11-04-2005 at 05:02 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #12
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
eminem slaughtered benzino...i admit tho, i think benzino be doin some good sh*t 4 hiphop exposin n*ggaz tryna get the imposters out, but after i heard that first eminem diss 2 him, i jus couldnt even attempt 2 listen 2 benzino 4 some reason he got slaughtered on wax by eminem and i dont even really fu*k wit em like that
 11-04-2005, 05:33 PM         #13
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chubby Chub isn't from Boston. He's a NY DJ who used to be in the hip hop industry then came up to Boston to work on the radio. He was in Jay-Z first group back in the day. And he always says how before 50 blew up he was cool with him. And 50 has said the same every time he's been interviewed in Boston. And even in the allhiphop article they acknowledge that he's "close" with 50. If you don't like the term extended family then fine. But Chub is closer to 50 then just some ordaniary radio dj situation.
 12 years ago '04        #14
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1794 1794
it's not that serious, you makin it sound like he slapped up a member or an actual dude who rolls in their crew, that's like callin Fab a bytch becuz someone slapped up DJ clue while he wasn't there, or callin Cassidy a bytch cuz someone slapped up swizz, it would be interesting to see what happens when g-unit and zino run into each other.
 11-04-2005, 09:18 PM         #15
sparta-ent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Majestic said:
one I know many dj's that are str8 Gangsta.
\
and Dj Enuff is from East New York... Old School mad cool and gets down.

Not ALL dJ'S ARE pu**y... LIKE CUTMASTER CEE ,ENVY, Big Mike, Flex, Whoo Kid , Clue...........
bullsh*t i know wnuff from around tha way and ppl that grew up wit son. is and always was pu**y. and chubby chub gettin smacked had nothin to do wit g-unit. tha n*gga is a heavy hitter. heavy hitters is enuff's dj crew. he got smacked cause he's wit enuff.

Last edited by sparta-ent; 11-04-2005 at 09:20 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #16
thelife336 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
I dont believe you, you need more people
 11-04-2005, 10:26 PM         #17
RodDiesel456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont kno about benzino, but the people he run with are real. They have ties to BMF I was at the club when they jumped the ruff ryders
 11-04-2005, 10:29 PM         #18
sparta-ent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thelife336 said:
I dont believe you, you need more people

don't believe who?
 12 years ago '04        #19
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 RodDiesel456 said:
I dont kno about benzino, but the people he run with are real. They have ties to BMF I was at the club when they jumped the ruff ryders
so what went down that night?

"you tried to jump the ruff ryders and they cut you up
then you put jada on a track that's how much you suck"
 11-04-2005, 10:59 PM         #20
heavyweight83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
so what went down that night?

"you tried to jump the ruff ryders and they cut you up
then you put jada on a track that's how much you suck"
Please don''t quote Eminem. :thumbsdow He's a bi*ch and knows nothing. I know some of those old Made Men n*ggas. Benzino was never cut up by Ruff Ryders. Neither side lost that beef and both sides had casualties. Both sides had n*ggas who got stabbed up. One dude from Made Men was sent to the hospital and like 4 from Ruff Ryders/Lox were sent to the hospital including one dude from LOX that got clobbered upside the head with a marbel bench. So if you want to be real you could say MAde Men won if you counting people who were sent to the hospital. Benzino never got a scratch on him neither did Jada, Styles or Sheek. The beef never had nothing to do with the rappers. And nobody tried to jump anyone. It was a beef between somebody in Made Men entourage with a Lox entourage dude. Basically two soldiers got into it then everybody is f!ghting. Benzino and Lox squashed they beef because it never had nothing to do with the rappers. And it wasn't at a club it was at the FleetCenter(stadium during a concert). But don't quote Eminem he's a bi*ch and knows nothing about Benzino. He called him half white on a track and all you little stans ate it up. Even though Benzino is half black half Puerto Rican. lol

Last edited by heavyweight83; 11-04-2005 at 11:01 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy