Sheek Louch - After Taxes (2005)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

After Taxes!!
5 BX - This is Hot! You gotta cop it! (YEAR OF THE WOLF!) 144 32.36%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 158 35.51%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 87 19.55%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 24 5.39%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 32 7.19%
Voters: 445. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-03-2005, 10:12 PM         #61
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
wow... this is really dissappointing compared to his last album... dissin 50 n sh*t is gettin old lol wow... t.i.'s verse is the best part of the cd... thats sad... i give it a 3... cant even see this cd growing on me... thats just me... but they needa get off 50s nuts definitely
cant handle the beef? ... sesame street will be on in short time to get the rainbows back in ur life.... seems like ur just some redneck in the south cause tis verse is actually the worst thing on the album... the skits are harder than it period
 11-03-2005, 10:14 PM         #62
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingMenace said:
bleh, nothing special.
yeah well ur mom keeps tellin u ur special so i guess we see the comparison
 12 years ago '05        #63
truflipsoulja 
space
space
$396 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k 50, D-block Two Gunz Up Muhfukkaz
 11-03-2005, 10:15 PM         #64
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Trash. Just like that GRODT soundtrack.

"Sits back and waits for that new Talib."

And why does everyone hate on eachothers opinion. If someone loved this album, let em love it. And if someone hated it, let them hate. I keep seeing posts with everyone dissing each other over an opinion. If it aint hot, it aint hot. What is good for me, might not be everyone elses cup of tea. I don't like D-Block or G-Unit. I just love good music. And this is far from it.

Waits for the hate to flow in.
heres my hate flowin in like ur period fu*k outta here
 12 years ago '04        #65
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
as the other dude said im copping sheeks album outta respect, sh*t was straight fire imo..
 11-03-2005, 10:19 PM         #66
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill keep checkin back at this thread... i will continue to bash the sh*t outta the haters but also

anyone who likes the album i give much love out to you real recognize real... i also encourage you to buy this album please... we need to get this up in sales above 50... its a stretch but if we really tried its possible just promote it to all your friends

so thanks to all that supports this you truly recognize real rap fu*k the haters for sure... ill try to go thru and prop anyone who said it was hot... but itll take some time...

have a good night and enjoy all!
 11-03-2005, 10:33 PM         #67
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like it, better than i expected, and the guest spots are good choices, you cant fu*k with red or ghost
 12 years ago '04        #68
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 MortalDanger said:
heres my hate flowin in like ur period fu*k outta here
Grow up little boy. Just cuz this album sucks more than every one in your family, you don't have to get all critical. I'm glad they are now accepting WIC and food stamps at your local internet provider. I kept wondering how all these ghetto f*gs were getting online. This sh*t is sorry as fu*k.

You guys really think that f*gs like the Dipsh*ts, D-Block and G-Unit are bettering hip hop. All this sh*t is wack. What happened to the KRS-1s and the Rakims. People who used to flow and have some sh*t to say. All this music these days is sorry as hell. Bring back that old hip hop. That positive music.

Well as long as f*gs like you are satisfied, then I guess Sheek did a good job. This is some real f*g music for some pu**y a.ss, happy to be on the internet f*gs like yourself. Give me your address so I can send you some more KY. So you can get that a.ss real greasy for Sheek and the rest of the D-Fags.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
See even I can get ignorant and rant like a 5 year old kid who just learned how to turn on the CPU and post queer remarks about someone I don't even know. Please stop a.ssuming. Your making an a.ss out of u and me.
 11-03-2005, 10:43 PM         #69
PŏisonXL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
ill keep checkin back at this thread... i will continue to bash the sh*t outta the haters but also

anyone who likes the album i give much love out to you real recognize real... i also encourage you to buy this album please... we need to get this up in sales above 50... its a stretch but if we really tried its possible just promote it to all your friends

so thanks to all that supports this you truly recognize real rap fu*k the haters for sure... ill try to go thru and prop anyone who said it was hot... but itll take some time...

have a good night and enjoy all!

This n*gga seriously needs to get a life...

*disses this album just for the hell of it* *waits for a two page essay telling me why I should love this album and why i'm a hater*

I give this album a 2.5/5...nothing groundbreaking

Last edited by PŏisonXL; 11-03-2005 at 10:44 PM..
 11-03-2005, 11:07 PM         #70
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Grow up little boy. Just cuz this album sucks more than every one in your family, you don't have to get all critical. I'm glad they are now accepting WIC and food stamps at your local internet provider. I kept wondering how all these ghetto f*gs were getting online. This sh*t is sorry as fu*k.

You guys really think that f*gs like the Dipsh*ts, D-Block and G-Unit are bettering hip hop. All this sh*t is wack. What happened to the KRS-1s and the Rakims. People who used to flow and have some sh*t to say. All this music these days is sorry as hell. Bring back that old hip hop. That positive music.

Well as long as f*gs like you are satisfied, then I guess Sheek did a good job. This is some real f*g music for some pu**y a.ss, happy to be on the internet f*gs like yourself. Give me your address so I can send you some more KY. So you can get that a.ss real greasy for Sheek and the rest of the D-Fags.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
See even I can get ignorant and rant like a 5 year old kid who just learned how to turn on the CPU and post queer remarks about someone I don't even know. Please stop a.ssuming. Your making an a.ss out of u and me.

heyyyyyy "he just called us n*ggas" (Chappelle show)... ur a racist bi*ch...i am white... fu*k outta here complete disrespect to a whole race... this is boxden we aint the kkk website... and ur right i am makin an a.ss outta u cause ur one dumb fu*k.... 5 year old kid who just learned how to use a cpu?... damn i must be a smart one seeing my join date is jan 2004 ...and people know i was here before the reset... so damn i used a computer when i was under 3 years old... u claim giving knowledge is rap when u arent even smart enough to diss someone... fu*k outta here sesame street and dora the explorer are on tomorro prolly we know ull be tuned in.
 11-03-2005, 11:09 PM         #71
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PŏisonXL said:

*disses this album just for the hell of it* *waits for a two page essay telling me why I should love this album and why i'm a hater*

i dunno i wont go at u too hard since u said ur only doing it for the hell of it... but u did diss me so just fu*k outta here... no need for u and alot of others in this thread
 12 years ago '04        #72
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557
^ Beanie Sigel- The B. Coming> ^ Pretty much all those Albums

lol... Sheek's "album of the Year"

Like Will Smith...

Last edited by j0hncena; 11-03-2005 at 11:16 PM..
 11-03-2005, 11:12 PM         #73
Full-Bodied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PŏisonXL said:

^^^yessir
 11-03-2005, 11:17 PM         #74
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:
^ Beanie Sigel- The B. Coming> ^ Pretty much all those Albums

lol... Sheek's "album of the Year"

Like Will Smith...
lol u prolly were one of the many that said will smith cd is decent while i was only one on here saying this has to be the gayest thing ever.... secondly u are right beanies album was sick.. i gotta rework my list a bit but the top 3 are def staying like that...
 12 years ago '04        #75
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
2 guns up............

4/4.5

I ENJOY

WILL GET

IF NOT TUESDAY

SOON
 12 years ago '04        #76
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
Yeh i was with you on how Wack Will Smith Cd was everyone was joking saying it was hot and sh*t... well i hope they were joking...

& LOL @ me saying beanie's album... then you having 2 "re-work" your list...
 12 years ago '04        #77
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 MortalDanger said:
heyyyyyy "he just called us n*ggas" (Chappelle show)... ur a racist bi*ch...i am white... fu*k outta here complete disrespect to a whole race... this is boxden we aint the kkk website... and ur right i am makin an a.ss outta u cause ur one dumb fu*k.... 5 year old kid who just learned how to use a cpu?... damn i must be a smart one seeing my join date is jan 2004 ...and people know i was here before the reset... so damn i used a computer when i was under 3 years old... u claim giving knowledge is rap when u arent even smart enough to diss someone... fu*k outta here sesame street and dora the explorer are on tomorro prolly we know ull be tuned in.
Where do I begin. First off I was not being racisit. Since when does ghetto f*g translate into ni99as? You are ghetto for speaking the way you do. And you are a f*g because you like other men. I did not once get racisist. s3xist. Yes. I don't care who knows you or how long you have been making ignorant remarks on this site. The album sucks and so do you. I'm gonna get the fu*k outta here and head on over to your mother's bedroom and start a fire in her panties. Then before I explode I will c*m knocking on your door and ask if you would like to suck the semen out for me. Seeing as you are a f*g. As far as education goes unless you have a PHD, lets just say you are no where near my level. I'm a grown man dog. I'm not really trying to fu*k with this little kid sh*t. I said what I had to say.

So to sum it all up

1. MortalDanger likes men and is a bonafide f*g.
2. MortalDanger likes to make ignorant rants about sh*t that does not matter
3. This Sheek album was hip-hop throw-away music. Straight garbage.
4. And according to all the other knobs on this thread I'm a hater, d!ckrider, yada,yada,yada,yada. I can get the fu*k outta here,yada, yada, yada. D-Block is the best, yada, yada, yada.
 12 years ago '04        #78
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
LOL In the words of Ric Flair Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 12 years ago '04        #79
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 hiphophorray123 said:
and your tellin him to grow up????

And if you scroll down, I clearly stated that I too can make ignorant remarks. Come on dog, this don't really concern you.
 11-03-2005, 11:32 PM         #80
Hood_Prophet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
garbage....

fiddys soundtrack (which is classic)>>>>>>>>after taxes....

fu*k sheek

n*gga can eat a d!ck...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy