Who Has Money and Who Doesnt,According To Steve Stoute

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
281 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2005, 03:34 PM         #21
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DUNN said:
Why do people find this nonsense important??
Because alot of rappers claim to be paid and be fronting real hard they just as broke as us just famous
 12 years ago '04        #22
baller4ever85 
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 11 11
 IanHummel said:
^^^^real talk

R's gotta have PLENTY of cake.
yea he do, but he prob had to spend a good chunk on his lawyers, lol. i wouldn't be suprised if nas didn't have 5 mil. dude is a dumb businessman.
 11-04-2005, 03:38 PM         #23
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JD-Yea

A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD filed for bankruptcy like last years ago.....
 11-04-2005, 03:39 PM         #24
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
fu*k off nas gotta have 5 mill in the bank fu*k man if luda got 5 mill than nas got 10 mill each nas joint gone plat plus show n sponsors and movies he played in get the fu*k outta here

Your doing alot of cursing but if you knew anything you don't make money unless you own you publishing which Nas doesn't I know who I paid n*ggas church house publishing. And plus when Nas came out the deals they got is nothing like the rapper these's days. He was in one movie which wasn't a box offer hit. He was sponsored by Willie Esco. No one wears that sh*t anymore. Nas is one of the hottest MC but isn't paid like that happens to all the Pioneers Ali didn't make anywhere near what boxers today make but is better than all of them
 12 years ago '04        #25
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 ADrake22 said:
JD-Yea

A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was about three yrs ago, but JD is real caked up right now off of royalties from writing songs for Usher, Mariah Carey n others.
 12 years ago '04        #26
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 VLmoney said:

Your doing alot of cursing but if you knew anything you don't make money unless you own you publishing which Nas doesn't I know who I paid n*ggas church house publishing. And plus when Nas came out the deals they got is nothing like the rapper these's days. He was in one movie which wasn't a box offer hit. He was sponsored by Willie Esco. No one wears that sh*t anymore. Nas is one of the hottest MC but isn't paid like that happens to all the Pioneers Ali didn't make anywhere near what boxers today make but is better than all of them
Yup yup, n they make movies like Belly for under 2 million, trust no one got paid close to a mill for that sh*t.
 11-04-2005, 03:47 PM         #27
Mike06_10pm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

not even cause i have dips in my sig and avy. but maybe Cam dont got 5 mil in the bank. but dont think he dont have it somewhere else.

i foudn the funk flex one funny, thought he would have atleast 5 mil with his show, his popularity, his shoes, his car thing. he gotta have 5.

and Nas? he bought his moms a house, before she died by my crib. its like a million dollar apartment. hes a dumb buiseness man but you dont have one of(possibly the biggest) beefs in rap history and not have 5 mil
-mike
 11-04-2005, 03:47 PM         #28
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:
JD-Yea

A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can file bankrupt and still have money all it does is stops them from taking you sh*t. Rich people do the sh*t all the time.
 12 years ago '04        #29
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
R kelly still probably got it...his bankroll is deep though too, so he's always spending it.

And Luda definitely got it and same with Kanye.

And cam'ron is definitely close if not there
 11-04-2005, 03:52 PM         #30
Mike06_10pm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VLmoney said:
You can file bankrupt and still have money all it does is stops them from taking you sh*t. Rich people do the sh*t all the time.
yea but ur credit is FUCCCKEEEDD. so dont expect any new houses or fancy cars, lol or any cars for that matter. and a credit card - HAHA
-mike
 11-04-2005, 03:57 PM         #31
chitilla23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 '[[.f.r.e.$.h. said:
]the only person i'm not too sure on is R. Kelly. man's got WAY too many hits to not have the money...
legal fees.
 11-04-2005, 03:58 PM         #32
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:
JD-Yea

A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just cause you file for Bankruptcy means you aint got no money, Master P did it, i dont even know how many times...
 11-04-2005, 04:07 PM         #33
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kain said:
Cam'ron has more then 5 mil from albums, mixtapes and sizzerup.

And his clothing line about the pop off.
Probly...

I'm pretty sure Luda has more then 5 Million
 12 years ago '04        #34
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
why do fools try to act like r kelly is broke

this man has always had his own publishing

he writes and produces his own music and and alot of other artists stuff...has been doing that for 15 years..thats where the money is

and has sold more records than any of those other artists mentioned...30 million sold and still going and thats only here in the U.S.

steve stoute is a dumb a.ss

but then again there no proof that he actually said this

Last edited by memyselfni; 11-04-2005 at 05:02 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #35
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
Swizz Beats-Not Sure but he would think so cuz he doesnt sample and gets more publishing

Don't believe everything.
 12 years ago '04        #36
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
ehhh, i can believe it
 11-04-2005, 05:34 PM         #37
Qwes1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bunz said:
i can believe most of that. though i honestly think luda's got 5 mil with the albums and movies...how much did he make off pepsi before he got dropped? and believe me, baby's got it, maybe not in the bank, but he's got it.
Supposely he made 300k on those comercials but he only did 2 and they pulled the plug cuz of That Idiot O'Riley Scumbag!
 11-04-2005, 05:39 PM         #38
space alien 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the source
benzino probably gonna release a s3x tape [][] to make some money
 12 years ago '04        #39
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 playon said:
fu*k off nas gotta have 5 mill in the bank fu*k man if luda got 5 mill than nas got 10 mill each nas joint gone plat plus show n sponsors and movies he played in get the fu*k outta here
Just cause your album goes plat doenst meen you gone get paid...

You gotta pay the record company back all the money they spend promoting you, PLUS you gotta give the record company their cut, as well as everyone who worked on the album with you. At the end of the day, after all the promotions paid back, as well as everyone who worked on the album, the artist'll only make peanuts (in comparisson to the amount pulled in...) off what was a relativly successful album.

Last edited by Khazano; 11-04-2005 at 05:44 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #40
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
who got the money
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy