Nov 1 - 50 Cent Slams Kanye's Comments

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Ya'll Think?

Props Slaps
 11-02-2005, 10:27 PM         #81
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Sorrow said:
^^Shut da fu*k up
kanye's a middleclass kid upstate CHI
wit a smart black women professor asa
mother if theres anythang u should respect is
50's opinnion on dis e'body know bush fu*ked up
but any ya'll fu*kaz woulda beleived it woulda
been so massive theyd loose da Saints and Hornets?
naa u wouldnt i love democrats too
but democrats be pu**y and cant make da hard decisions
Clinton had no 9/11 had no Katrina sh*t was easier fu*k u
think a**hole
Spell Check, I Dont Speak Thug Wankster
 12 years ago '04        #82
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 The Sorrow said:
^^Shut da fu*k up
think a**hole

whoa homeboy, first off, clinton handled sh*t right in all aspects, bombed the fuk outta saddam and kept him in check without losin 2000 soldiers, bush knew about 911, but he let in happen because any1 with any common sense knew that america would need a war after that, bush and cheney were planning an iraq war long before they stole the vote, and for 1 reason only, oil, and also the oil companies actually had a wonderful 10 billions dollars in profit for the third quarter of 2005, which is the largest buissiness profit ever in american history, and guess what, bush and d!ck have been sittin back gettin richer and richer while YOU and every other american is gattin r*ped at the pump, oh and katrina, did u know d!ck cheneys company halliburton, recieved first dibs on all the contracts for reconstruction of new orleans, oh and also i have family who went to new orleans to haul debris out with dump trucks, when he got there, there were over 200 hundred trucks lined up for work, but every1 of them was sent home because half of the money dedicated to katrina relief had already disappeared. So u should really get ur facts str8, and um most democrats aint pussies they just think with their brains when running the country, and consider the american people in their decisions, not just the richest 10% of the population.
 12 years ago '04        #83
SysOverride 
space
space
space
$570 | Props total: 8 8
^^^^^^ The Truth...

Why do people keep saying "Bush couldn't have prevented this" and "it was a natural disaster"? Cuz that seems to be the most popular responses...but I never heard anyone say the hurricane was Bush's fault in the first place...probably because it's common fu*kin sense that a hurricane wasn't caused by one man...I've heard plenty of people say Bush took too long to provide support and supplies, but nobody has anything to say about that...and even if the roads were flooded, what does that have to do with anything? Tons of supplies are air-dropped all over the world constantly...

Last edited by SysOverride; 11-02-2005 at 10:56 PM..
 11-02-2005, 10:54 PM         #84
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is thinkin kante was sayin katrina happen cuz of bush.........kanye said wat he said cuz he thinks bush could of helped out in da aftermath........50 just misconstrued wat kanye said.
 11-03-2005, 09:06 AM         #85
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just was listenin' to Power 96, and dude from the station said that sometimes 50 Cent needs to keep his mouth closed. He was like: 'Duh, of course the natural disaster could'nt been prevented - but Kanye West was talking about the response time - duh'. And they were also talking about how Kanye West's name been in the media a lot lately, only because he's so talented -- The same sh*t that I said in the other thread that got deleted.

Like I said, 50 Cent is just an angry rapper trying to get attention from rappers who are way better than him.
 12 years ago '04        #86
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,680 | Props total: 6818 6818
It's pretty got dang obvious that 50 Cent is only trying to increase his fan base with this comment. And t HotRock11, all sucessful rappers go on to have clothing lines, movies and record label..thats like a given now with 1 sucessful CD, and it only makes it easier with him being that he is affiliated with Eminem & Dr. Dre. 50 Cent is a lame and as about as "fake" as you can get (and I'm not the one to normally care about woh is "real" or "fake"). And when did Kanye make this comment?? And now 50 decides to come out & make a comment on it a week before his movie hits theaters. WOW...how suprising.
 11-03-2005, 11:18 AM         #87
NickNic3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc Strange said:
haha I wish I could post the pic of you lurking in your mom's basement eating cheetos at age 26.

God you gossip column hoes. Who cares?

yo this sh*t is going in my sig fu*kin classic props dog
 12 years ago '04        #88
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
People are truly blind if they believe any rapper that's rich is a Democrat.
 11-03-2005, 11:23 PM         #89
honeybrown1177 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fifty Gotz Some F**kin Nerve Saying What Someone Should Or Shouldn't Say When He Talks About Everybody Under The Sun Moon And Stars, I Said It Before I Like Some Of Dude Music But He's Really Starting To Urk Me.......holla
 12 years ago '04        #90
orv 
space
space
$4,297 | Props total: 1684 1684
 MistahBloom said:
.........ya know I undastand where 50 be coming from most da time, but he need to calm down with that "act of god, cant do nuthin" sh*t.............my family all gotta live in tx now..........
So because your family had to move to Texas, 50 Cent should censor what he says to suit your ears? GTFO...
 11-04-2005, 12:14 AM         #91
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Sorrow said:
^^Shut da fu*k up
think a**hole
ummmmm, kanye is black which grants him the right to speak on BLACK issues. he did not say bush caused the hurricane, it was his subsequent actions that kanye commented upon. and fyi, clinton has more than proven himself to be more than capable to handle many issues regarding diplomacy, other leaders dont even respect bush and its so evident. katrina was a national disaster, 9/11 was man-made. one to grow on.....
 12 years ago '04        #92
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
I cannot understand why you cats f*ck with Curtis Jackson. He doesn't give a damn about yall or black people for that matter. 90% of his songs he re-iterates that point. "Go buy my record and make me richer". The other 10% he talks about f*ckn your girl. At least Kanye stands up for the black cause. Just because he's educated and had parents that cared, everybody hates.
 11-04-2005, 01:18 PM         #93
LBeats13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye knows what he's talkin about 50 needs to shut the fu*k up
 11-04-2005, 01:20 PM         #94
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Sorrow said:
^^Shut da fu*k up
think a**hole

Ha ha...
 11-04-2005, 02:45 PM         #95
26 THE GREAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga got a lil bit of money hangin out his a.ss, dats why he talkin like that
 12 years ago '04        #96
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
50 cent isnt about anything, what do you expect?

Whether Kanye was right or wrong he stood up for something HE believed in, all 50 can do is sit around and preach self hatred and violence to kids while counting his money. A lot people people are waiting for an "act of God" to happen to him
 12 years ago '04        #97
peto 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 18 18
"50's on crack like Tony Montana"

It wasen't crack.
 12 years ago '04        #98
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
50 is republican. didnt you hear him say fu*k the hood? republicans look out for each other. maybe em should talk to the uncle tom a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago