Nov 1 - 50 Cent Slams Kanye's Comments

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Ya'll Think?

Props Slaps
 11-02-2005, 08:56 AM         #41
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said:
clinton didnt have it hard??? please, please educate yourself before you open your mouth...it doesnt look good when you talk about something that you havent educated yourself on...read the 9/11 commissions report and then tell me clinton didnt have hard decisions...your the perfect example of a republican..open their mouth about something you dont know sh*t about and look like an a.ss at the end....
i couldnt agree more...republicans cant face fact when there dead wrong...does not amaze me from that at all
 11-02-2005, 08:59 AM         #42
BiG ShaK DeezeL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who Tha Fukk Taught 50 dem big wordz
 11-02-2005, 09:17 AM         #43
bunbizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 50
im tired of hearing of this lame
 11-02-2005, 09:20 AM         #44
Bcrdio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 was hardly attacking Kanye with this comment, fu*k the media man
 12 years ago '04        #45
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
People say your sick of 50, well I'm sick of Kayne bi*ching like a whining little girl. Half you fu*kin people on here have not a clue about what really happened down there, how the government really works, how things actually get put into motion for huge disasters like this. Someone like Kanye says "George Bush hates black people" and ya'll just jump up and down and cheer, yet you dont know what your cheering for. I like to call you people followers. A majority of you voted for Kerry because it was the thing to do for afican americans because he happened to be the democrat of the time. Why dont some of you educate yourselves on topics like this instead of following someone like fu*king Kanye's ignorant a.ss non researched comments. Once you look at things in a non biased perspective like I and many other afican americans did including my family and friends, you'll understand that the sh*t that happened wasn't George fu*kin Bush's fault.

Or maybe it is......Maybe he called it upon the gods for this hurricane to come and hit New Orleans, and for the flood gates to break and flood the 9th ward of the city, and to have that same flood cover up all possible roadways and ways to get food and water into the city in a timely manner. He called it upon the hurricane gods that the media reported on Monday to the whole world the day after the storm that despite major damage, no real flooding took place. Yep. That's all Geoge Bush's fault. I could go on for 10 more pages of this sh*t, but I doubt any of you would listen. You'll just sit back, despite the real facts and say "George Bush hates blacks". I'm sure I'm going to get some great responses to this too, of course they'll be non researched bullsh*t, but if someone would like to go in depth with me about this, please feel free to make an intelectual reply. I challenge everyone on here that thinks this sh*t was Bush's fault (black, white, asian, hispanic, whatever your race) to really research this topic from a non biased angle and then in the end tell me all this was Bush's fault and it was all done because he hates one certain race.

Last edited by IanHummel; 11-02-2005 at 10:15 AM..
 11-02-2005, 10:17 AM         #46
Bcrdio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IanHummel said:
People say your sick of 50, well I'm sick of Kayne bi*ching like a whining little girl. Half you fu*kin people on here have not a clue about what really happened down there, how the government really works, how things actually get put into motion for huge disasters like this. Someone like Kanye says "George Bush hates black people" and ya'll just jump up and down and cheer, yet you dont know what your cheering for. I like to call you people followers. A majority of you voted for Kerry because it was the thing to do for afican americans because he happened to be the democrat of the time. Why dont some of you educate yourselves on topics like this instead of following someone like fu*king Kanye's ignorant a.ss non researched comments. Once you look at things in a non biased perspective like I and many other afican americans did including my family and friends, you'll understand that the sh*t that happened wasn't George fu*kin Bush's fault.

Or maybe it is......Maybe he called it upon the gods for this hurricane to come and hit New Orleans, and for the flood gates to break and flood the 9th ward of the city, and to have that same flood cover up all possible roadways and ways to get food and water into the city in a timely manner. He called it upon the hurricane gods that the media reported on Monday to the whole world the day after the storm that despite major damage, no real flooding took place. Yep. That's all Geoge Bush's fault. I could go on for 10 more pages of this sh*t, but I doubt any of you would listen. You'll just sit back, despite the real facts and say "George Bush hates blacks". I'm sure I'm going to get some great responses to this too, of course they'll be non researched bullsh*t, but if someone would like to go in depth with me about this, please feel free to make an intelectual reply. I challenge everyone on here that thinks this sh*t was Bush's fault (black, white, asian, hispanic, whatever your race) to really research this topic from a non biased angle and then in the end tell me all this was Bush's fault and it was all done because he hates one certain race.

Hey man i agree with you in that half of boxden if not more are un educated and ignorant but the Bush adminstration could have taken more steps to prevent the after effects, but by no means was it George Bushs fault or his "racism"
 12 years ago '04        #47
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
Could have taken more steps to prevent the after effects, yes, but in all honesty no one in this country was expecting the aftermath the city would have and that it would flood as much as it did cutting the N.O. off from almost all of the outside world for days exept by air and boat.
 12 years ago '05        #48
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
Both 50 and Kanye are publicity wh0ores, end of story. If 50 said that sh*t, he should look in the mirror he just as bad. To make it big in hip-hop these days you need a gimmick, some publicity stunt, or say something stupid to get attention.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 11-02-2005 at 10:26 AM..
 11-02-2005, 10:29 AM         #49
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually agree wit 50. wow.
 12 years ago '04        #50
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 MistahBloom said:
.........ya know I undastand where 50 be coming from most da time, but he need to calm down with that "act of god, cant do nuthin" sh*t.............my family all gotta live in tx now..........
are you a fu*king idiot, I'm not a republican but do you really think Pres. Bush put fans on an island outside of Louisiana and turned them on to cause that hurricane? Did you want the President to go to Louisiana during the hurricane to grieve the people that did not want to leave. No offense, but there is nothing you can do when met with a CAT 4 hurricane, except hope for the best.
 11-02-2005, 10:33 AM         #51
Loco_Wyte_Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent movie coming out right? Help him get in the spot light and hopefully do well in teh box office
 11-02-2005, 11:25 AM         #52
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"What KANYE WEST was saying, I don't know where that came from."

not surprising... this n*gga hasnt been in the hood since the Cosby Show was still on tv....
 12 years ago '05        #53
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 528 528
ya and the CIA wrote eminems sh*t, put him with one of the best producers so they can take control of the rap game and then let Em spit that harsh sh*t so they can deem it bad and so forth. fu*k outta here rappers need not deal with politics
 11-02-2005, 11:31 AM         #54
Bcrdio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:
"What KANYE WEST was saying, I don't know where that came from."

not surprising... this n*gga hasnt been in the hood since the Cosby Show was still on tv....
yeah i know you need to be in the hood to realize wat happened was a natural disaster, u ignorant fool get educated
 12 years ago '04        #55
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 484 484
Tell 50 Cent to go sit down. He's just mad cause Kanye still has one of the top ten selling albums in the country and Yayo didn't sell at all. I wish Jay and Nas would've smashed him at the Powerhouse concert.
 12 years ago '04        #56
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
I fu*k with 50 but that was the dumbest sh*t ever.
 12 years ago '04        #57
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
 cormega74 said:
He did slam him my brother, probably not on in that interview, but on The Howard Stern Show he said Kanye did it for publicity. I think that's pretty much a 50 slam right there.

well i stand corrected, I wasn't aware of that
 11-02-2005, 12:04 PM         #58
Bcrdio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bwlove02 said:
Tell 50 Cent to go sit down. He's just mad cause Kanye still has one of the top ten selling albums in the country and Yayo didn't sell at all. I wish Jay and Nas would've smashed him at the Powerhouse concert.
Yayos album didnt sell at all EVERYONE READ THAT? thats an intelligent statement ... you moron number 2 in the fu*kin country with overseas sales
 11-02-2005, 12:11 PM         #59
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thugler said:
50 cents a fu*kin republican
I'm offically done wit this n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #60
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
i think that 50 comments were true yes it was an act of god but yes he could of set up procedures to set up a way for people to get out before it happen and send in rescue workers a day after the hurricane hit and not wait that long i mean yall saw what happen on tv that sh*t is real!!!!To an certain extent both artist are true
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy