squad up!

Nov 1 - 50 Cent Slams Kanye's Comments

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
47 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Ya'll Think?

Props Slaps
 11-01-2005, 11:39 PM         #26
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that sh*ts true someone please shoot 50

13 years ago '05        #27
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,576 | Props total: 839 839
 YounG_FaMe said
fu*k 50 bi*ch HES A FUK N Republican I WONDER WUT WOULD HAPPEN IF DRE AND EM NEVER PUT HIS a.ss ON AFTER / SHADY REC.

HE PROBLY JUS WOULDA BEEN ONE OF THOSE GUYS IF HE DIE THEY GIVE HIM AWARD AUTOMATICLY LOL

Lmao.....On da real....50 has no room to talk about anybody gettin sum publicity....Cause all da shyt he done pulled dis ear is ridiculous alone.....And it aitn gone stop....They'll be beefin wit dipset soon....lol.....But thats not the subject righ now.....I kno you cant blame bush for the da disaster itself....But cmon now...A whole week and you aint made no moves....Nicca shoulda been doin summin in 2 to 3 days at least....Thats was bull.....I mean to be honest....We blame the pres. Cause in school we were taught he runs da country...lol....So he should have ran his a.ss there...Jus my opinoin tho....

11-02-2005, 12:08 AM         #28
Nameless 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc Strange said
haha I wish I could post the pic of you lurking in your mom's basement eating cheetos at age 26.

LMAO!

13 years ago '05        #29
habib 
space
space
space
$720 | Props total: 0 0
get over this

11-02-2005, 01:02 AM         #30
rara2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go go go go go 50 its your birthday....

sing along

13 years ago '04        #31
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
fu*k Kanye West's music, i dont like it. IMO

11-02-2005, 01:27 AM         #32
Pyro316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to 50 cent, fu*k kanye west, that fu*king bi*ch

13 years ago '04        #33
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 6933 6933
 The Sorrow said
^^Shut da fu*k up
kanye's a middleclass kid upstate CHI
wit a smart black women professor asa
mother if theres anythang u should respect is
50's opinnion on dis e'body know bush fu*ked up
but any ya'll fu*kaz woulda beleived it woulda
been so massive theyd loose da Saints and Hornets?
naa u wouldnt i love democrats too
but democrats be pu**y and cant make da hard decisions
Clinton had no 9/11 had no Katrina sh*t was easier fu*k u
think a**hole

clinton didnt have it hard??? please, please educate yourself before you open your mouth...it doesnt look good when you talk about something that you havent educated yourself on...read the 9/11 commissions report and then tell me clinton didnt have hard decisions...your the perfect example of a republican..open their mouth about something you dont know sh*t about and look like an a.ss at the end....

13 years ago '04        #34
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 310 310
Now Thats Some Hardcore Slaming..

11-02-2005, 07:38 AM         #35
tvnewz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent is garbage.

hot garbage

11-02-2005, 07:45 AM         #36
Apexemotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he has a point... kayne is just tryin to get some publicity...

11-02-2005, 07:47 AM         #37
SlimNO19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cant even write a good 16 bars, who would think he would actaully say somehting smart.

Last edited by SlimNO19; 09-11-2014 at 08:57 AM..

11-02-2005, 07:49 AM         #38
Apexemotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlimNO19 said
Sad thing is...50 is dead wrong.

Im from NO, and making those people sit there for 6-7 days witout food, or water, for infants, and dying elderly, because of an ACT OF GOD, was not Gods fault, but the governments fault, but yet they can drop food to other countries, for other people, n our tropps, but not for dyeing people.

Thats not Gods fault, otherwise trhey woulda survived witout if they could just looted n did what they wanted, but no they had to sit n wait to either live or die. N NO is very HOT, and the air here already is moist 24/7, so imagein how hot it was for those people, and the day after a HUrricane is the hottest day of the year for the impact places.

50 cant even write a good 16 bars, who would think he would actaully say somehting smart.
get off kanyes d!ck...

11-02-2005, 07:52 AM         #39
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thugler said
50 cents a fu*kin republican
most rappers are republicans...bush wants the rich to get richer and poor to get poorer, thats why alot of these rappers vote for him ( money ) plain and simple...alot of these people walk around talking something different and vote being for the republicans

11-02-2005, 07:52 AM         #40
patjc23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc Strange said
haha I wish I could post the pic of you lurking in your mom's basement eating cheetos at age 26.
^^^ thats just

11-02-2005, 07:56 AM         #41
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said
clinton didnt have it hard??? please, please educate yourself before you open your mouth...it doesnt look good when you talk about something that you havent educated yourself on...read the 9/11 commissions report and then tell me clinton didnt have hard decisions...your the perfect example of a republican..open their mouth about something you dont know sh*t about and look like an a.ss at the end....
i couldnt agree more...republicans cant face fact when there dead wrong...does not amaze me from that at all

11-02-2005, 07:59 AM         #42
BiG ShaK DeezeL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who Tha Fukk Taught 50 dem big wordz

11-02-2005, 08:17 AM         #43
bunbizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 50
im tired of hearing of this lame

11-02-2005, 08:20 AM         #44
Bcrdio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 was hardly attacking Kanye with this comment, fu*k the media man

13 years ago '04        #45
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
People say your sick of 50, well I'm sick of Kayne bi*ching like a whining little girl. Half you fu*kin people on here have not a clue about what really happened down there, how the government really works, how things actually get put into motion for huge disasters like this. Someone like Kanye says "George Bush hates black people" and ya'll just jump up and down and cheer, yet you dont know what your cheering for. I like to call you people followers. A majority of you voted for Kerry because it was the thing to do for afican americans because he happened to be the democrat of the time. Why dont some of you educate yourselves on topics like this instead of following someone like fu*king Kanye's ignorant a.ss non researched comments. Once you look at things in a non biased perspective like I and many other afican americans did including my family and friends, you'll understand that the sh*t that happened wasn't George fu*kin Bush's fault.

Or maybe it is......Maybe he called it upon the gods for this hurricane to come and hit New Orleans, and for the flood gates to break and flood the 9th ward of the city, and to have that same flood cover up all possible roadways and ways to get food and water into the city in a timely manner. He called it upon the hurricane gods that the media reported on Monday to the whole world the day after the storm that despite major damage, no real flooding took place. Yep. That's all Geoge Bush's fault. I could go on for 10 more pages of this sh*t, but I doubt any of you would listen. You'll just sit back, despite the real facts and say "George Bush hates blacks". I'm sure I'm going to get some great responses to this too, of course they'll be non researched bullsh*t, but if someone would like to go in depth with me about this, please feel free to make an intelectual reply. I challenge everyone on here that thinks this sh*t was Bush's fault (black, white, asian, hispanic, whatever your race) to really research this topic from a non biased angle and then in the end tell me all this was Bush's fault and it was all done because he hates one certain race.

Last edited by IanHummel; 11-02-2005 at 09:15 AM..

11-02-2005, 09:17 AM         #46
Bcrdio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IanHummel said
People say your sick of 50, well I'm sick of Kayne bi*ching like a whining little girl. Half you fu*kin people on here have not a clue about what really happened down there, how the government really works, how things actually get put into motion for huge disasters like this. Someone like Kanye says "George Bush hates black people" and ya'll just jump up and down and cheer, yet you dont know what your cheering for. I like to call you people followers. A majority of you voted for Kerry because it was the thing to do for afican americans because he happened to be the democrat of the time. Why dont some of you educate yourselves on topics like this instead of following someone like fu*king Kanye's ignorant a.ss non researched comments. Once you look at things in a non biased perspective like I and many other afican americans did including my family and friends, you'll understand that the sh*t that happened wasn't George fu*kin Bush's fault.

Or maybe it is......Maybe he called it upon the gods for this hurricane to come and hit New Orleans, and for the flood gates to break and flood the 9th ward of the city, and to have that same flood cover up all possible roadways and ways to get food and water into the city in a timely manner. He called it upon the hurricane gods that the media reported on Monday to the whole world the day after the storm that despite major damage, no real flooding took place. Yep. That's all Geoge Bush's fault. I could go on for 10 more pages of this sh*t, but I doubt any of you would listen. You'll just sit back, despite the real facts and say "George Bush hates blacks". I'm sure I'm going to get some great responses to this too, of course they'll be non researched bullsh*t, but if someone would like to go in depth with me about this, please feel free to make an intelectual reply. I challenge everyone on here that thinks this sh*t was Bush's fault (black, white, asian, hispanic, whatever your race) to really research this topic from a non biased angle and then in the end tell me all this was Bush's fault and it was all done because he hates one certain race.

Hey man i agree with you in that half of boxden if not more are un educated and ignorant but the Bush adminstration could have taken more steps to prevent the after effects, but by no means was it George Bushs fault or his "racism"

13 years ago '04        #47
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
Could have taken more steps to prevent the after effects, yes, but in all honesty no one in this country was expecting the aftermath the city would have and that it would flood as much as it did cutting the N.O. off from almost all of the outside world for days exept by air and boat.

13 years ago '05        #48
Micheal C. Will 23 heat pts23
space
space
$30,058 | Props total: 23128 23128
Both 50 and Kanye are publicity wh0ores, end of story. If 50 said that sh*t, he should look in the mirror he just as bad. To make it big in hip-hop these days you need a gimmick, some publicity stunt, or say something stupid to get attention.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 11-02-2005 at 09:26 AM..

11-02-2005, 09:29 AM         #49
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually agree wit 50. wow.

13 years ago '04        #50
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$809 | Props total: 55 55
 MistahBloom said
.........ya know I undastand where 50 be coming from most da time, but he need to calm down with that "act of god, cant do nuthin" sh*t.............my family all gotta live in tx now..........
are you a fu*king idiot, I'm not a republican but do you really think Pres. Bush put fans on an island outside of Louisiana and turned them on to cause that hurricane? Did you want the President to go to Louisiana during the hurricane to grieve the people that did not want to leave. No offense, but there is nothing you can do when met with a CAT 4 hurricane, except hope for the best.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
134 comments
10 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
32 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
42 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nippy Minaj ( Nicki Minaj's N1pples)
47 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
90 comments
17 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Melo really trash now wow
51 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent taking shots at Ashanti
92 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban doll gets dropped by her label 4 sending a hit on female rapper!..
89 comments
16 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Slow💨💨💨 Slow Strokes
12 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Trump: Middle Class Tax Cuts Before November... Forreal this time!
44 comments
16 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
TB: Action Broson gets pulled up on!!!
72 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Eagles beat writer tweets racist caricature of Eric Reid during game
92 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Cp3 showing Lebrun some love
19 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Google keyboard float option
14 comments
10 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside this sh-t is 4 years old time flies
19 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Should Jaguars Trade For QB Eli Manning?
39 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Am I Going to Do With Her?
4 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Best Horror/Comedy movie
22 comments
10 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
💨💨💨.....💦
5 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Superstar Kevin Love heads back to his Minnesota days with departure of Le..
68 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
StillNigga
2Cold
Cowboywiz
Skateboard T
Illuminati 8ob
Scorpz
sho 2010
DrizzyStan06
G.W.
Mutant Boy
Top 10 most slapped recently
QB Eagles
suavehooper
Flippa Huxtable
blah blah blah
HiShinUnit
hiphop4ever
G.W.
i?
satsuma

most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  38
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
155 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Vermont cop stunned by opioid fiend viral obit wants better t..
73 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Extremely rare 'open' beehive in Virginia stuns wildlife expert
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  19
NBA Brandon ingram Might Be GONE FOR A WHILE, He Almost PUNCHED A REFEREE B4 L..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Did YouTube go down last week to erase a livestream of an object hittin..
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside My Nuts About To Bust Like Her Pants Button
35 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy