Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
86709 pageviews
512 comments

īntellek't 
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 0 0
!2006! Jordan Brand Release Date Discussions

- To avoid clutter in the actual release date threads, y'all can post in here about anything you have to say regarding releases/rumors/quickstrikes/etc. and your feelings or opinons on these shoes.

- This is a sticky so y'all will know where to find it.

[pic - click to view]

Click here to view 2006 Jordan Brand Release Dates

You can post and discuss what you want about the 05/06 Jordan Release Dates here in this thread.

One.
-Dress Code Mods

Last edited by īntellek't; 12-26-2005 at 05:41 PM..

512 comments for "!2006! Jordan Brand Release Date Discussions"

12 years ago '05        #2
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,075 | Props total: 1059 1059

[pic - click to view]

i need these
 12 years ago '04        #3
Kamek 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 4 4
oh yes
 11-05-2005, 10:10 AM         #4
turiderman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those r def official
 11-05-2005, 02:09 PM         #5
prettyeyez1011 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All My Man Wears Is Jordans Thats All I Want Him To Wear If He Wore Reeboks Or Filas I'll Dump His a.ss With No Hesitation And If He Bought Me Some Cheap a.ss Shoes I'll Cut Them Up And Hand Him The Pieces.
 12 years ago '04        #6
Kamek 
space
space
space
any word on those 5s and the military 4s?
 12 years ago '04        #7
īntellek't  OP
space
space
any word on those 5s and the military 4s?
I'm not sure anymore. It doesn't look like they are comming out in 06 but if they do look for them sometime in late 3rd quarter into the 4th quarter.

Last edited by īntellek't; 11-06-2005 at 04:41 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #8
Kamek 
space
space
space
i think i'm going to have a heart breaker real soon
 11-06-2005, 07:05 PM         #9
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xclusive2k5 said:

[pic - click to view]

i need these
I want these fu*kers
 11-06-2005, 09:05 PM         #10
9thward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them is sic them black ones
but im rockin wit bapes an forces

[pic - click to view]

11-07-2005, 05:36 PM         #11
DaWhiteBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The V's Are Supposed To Drop At The End Of 06.. Same With Military 4's
 12 years ago '05        #12
Valediction 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 3 3
^is that definately confirmed? oh mand im coppin 2 5's and 4 militarys!

Last edited by īntellek't; 12-18-2006 at 10:26 AM..
 11-07-2005, 05:41 PM         #13
DaWhiteBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ That Is Just What Nike Said Thay Might Happen..
 12 years ago '04        #14
Kamek 
space
space
space
i'm definaletly coppen 2 pairs of each then...fu*k, i'm going to be broke in 06. luckily i'm starting a side hustle
 11-07-2005, 09:29 PM         #15
bigray 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta cop me some of those fo sho!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #16
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,075 | Props total: 1059 1059
anyone got a pic of the military 4s the 4s are my fav

Last edited by xclusive2k5; 11-08-2005 at 11:36 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #17
īntellek't  OP
space
space
I was just browsing NT today and found some interesting info. If "AJMasta" is telling the truth (seems like he is).. I will def be broke all of '06!! Here it is.

AJMasta said:
Now im not usually the one to drop exclusive info on Niketalk, but now i am. All of this info is 1000% true, if i am lying about any of it, may god k!ll me now, i swear to god over my Momas life, lol. Those who know me know that i am not the type to sit around on the internet and make up stories, all of the following info is true!!!

So today im at Sharpstown mall here in Houston, i walk into sports wrap, and i see two guys wearing some odd colored VII's, and a whole **** load of all these J's that arent supposed to drop till next year, they were all on a table. There was a small crowd of people, and one of the guys said that he's a nike rep going mall to mall trying to get feedback about Jordan Brand of 06'. Here is what i saw:::

Air Jordan XXI, in 3 or 4 different colors, The white/black - red which we have all seen, the all red suedes, and 2 new colors that i havnt seen, Grey/blue, like the lebron II's, and an all white/ baby blue colorway. He also had a matching basketball for the all red suedes, which look alot better in person. He also had a pretty nice low cut xxi in the original colorway, and a slip on with no laces. He let us all hold/look at the XXI's, and he showed us that you can lift up the insole, and remove the zoom air bag, for personal comfort on the court....oh and a blk/red colorway, just like the last shots.

Air Jordan VII retro......in All Blk, with yellow stitching all on the shoe, and little hints of yellow and red, similar to the 2002 retros. He said that its supposed to come out sometime later next year, they look like the atl hawks throwback.

Alot of Jumpmans and team Jordans, they've got a new line of Jumpmans called Team Classics (i think), they have the exact same outsole and midsole as the III's, and a whole new upper, similar to the big funds. They also had the 5.5's, and a womens running jordan that looked like Nike Cortez.

Air Jordan V's, 4 different colors, all mid top, the 1st one he brought out was exactly like the Nubuck XII's, all nubuck, little hints of baby blue, and little bits of white. They were sweet. The 2nd color was EXACTLY like the New cool grey XIVs, all grey suede and nubuck, with little hints of green and black, green jumpman, green flame. He had the same color, but the whole nubuck part was reflector. ........He said when tinker originally designed the V's, he wanted the whole shoe to be reflector, but it never happened, now they have it planned for 06' he asked me which one did i like better, and i told him the reflector one, it's new, and they would be so damn flashy if they dropped.........then the last color he brought out was none other than the grapes!! Yes, the grapes, Mid top, Everything original, Grapes. The leather wasnt as high quality as the OG's of course, and they didnt say nike on the back, there was a purple Jordan. I asked him if they were coming out, and he said yes, late 06.

And last but not least, he had only one pair of Air Jordan IVs, The Military Blues, Almost everything original, exept they had a White jumpman in the back. I couldnt belive it when he brought the militaries out, he said "yeah, i thought you would be suprised, we know everybody's been wanting them back, we purposly waited extra long, so here they are, they'll be coming out late 06', for $125. Unfortunatly, they were the same low quality IVs we've been seeing latley (Thin, short toungue, leather heel thingy on the back, and leather triangle ankle support thingy on the sides. The toe was not suede like the OG's, it was fine leather, and the laces and upper were all off white.

After he put all the shoes up, they asked us alot of questions, like "what do you guys think we should do about fakes?" i Told him they need to make everybody aware of how to tell the difference between real and fake shoes, and try harder when it comes to shutting down facorties. Another question they asked was "do you'all think next year too early to retro the XV's?" I told him no, and that i'll be copping every color. He said that they've got something special planned for the XVs.

So belive it or not, but all of this info is 100% true, i cant say it enough, this info is coming str8 from 2 nike reps, all the shoes were real, with sample tags, and sample hang tags as well. They said that next year they're trying harder to satisfy Nike customers, and that everything they showed us WILL be coming out, ya'll can even get confirmation from alew, or someone big like that. If ya'll dont belive me, so be it, just remember this post when the grapes and militaries drop next year. Im out. 1.

Last edited by īntellek't; 11-09-2005 at 09:09 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #18
Kamek 
space
space
space
i'm actually budgeting myself right now so i can accomadate all of this man. hopefully this will be a valuable investment in the future
 12 years ago '04        #19
īntellek't  OP
space
space
Updated the 2006 release date post with more pics of the probable releases. check it out!
 12 years ago '05        #20
Valediction 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 3 3
so the militarys are offical...YES!

them grey 5 are serious.

Damn im gonna have to get all the 4s, 5s, 7s, and the DMP...im gonna be BROKE!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago