Blade 4 Coming Soon?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2005, 04:14 PM         #1
6140 pageviews
17 comments

₪ Skinny Bląc ₪ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blade 4 Coming Soon?

Read the full scoop here....More Blade in the future?
[pic - click to view]

[CODE]http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2004/12/blade_4.html[/CODE]
[CODE]http://www.countingdown.com/movies/3715336[/CODE]

Last edited by ₪ Skinny Bląc ₪; 10-31-2005 at 04:16 PM..

17 comments for "Blade 4 Coming Soon?"

12 years ago '05        #2
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i hope not. 3 was a.ss
 10-31-2005, 06:43 PM         #3
Graphic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i highly doubt it'll happen

especially since the tv show is coming soon
 11-03-2005, 12:11 AM         #4
Katsumoto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 was really horrible
 12 years ago '04        #5
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
3 was alright, that white dude was funny as sh*t.
 11-03-2005, 07:58 AM         #6
Lake  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i liked 3 just cause of all the comedy in it mixed in with the action. hope they make 4 just to see how it turns out.
 11-03-2005, 08:08 AM         #7
mikepromis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How much further could this story really go?
 12 years ago '05        #8
buuzero 
space
space
$612 | Props total: 31 31
It's gone downhill since part 1.

Blade: Really Good
Blade 2: Ok
Blade 3: Meh... Ryan Reynolds was funny though.
 12 years ago '04        #9
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
i dount it snipes said 3 was the end

but i would like another
 11-03-2005, 11:51 AM         #10
Skacha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looking forward to a 4th. I doubt Westley would want any part of it though - he was pissed as how the 3rd was made, I hear. Sued them mofos for turning the whole blade 3rd into something totally different from what it should be. I don't blame him for being upset about it though.

If there's a 4th and Westley isn't in it, I ain't watching it. Prop me if you feel me.
 11-03-2005, 12:39 PM         #11
Retnuh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Simply put, the first two blade movies were good movies, end of story. Although they did differ in format (1 was more gritty and realistic, 2 was more comic book like), they still kept true to form concerning blade, ie. he was the star of the show, nobody overshadowed, or attempted to overshadow him. Blade III was bad, period. Not iight, ok, so so, just BAD. Horrible even. As soon as the movie started with the underling vampires in the pyramid (or whatever it was), i just knew it was gonna be bad. Reynolds was NOT funny at all, beil did not impress me, and whistler died unnecessarily. To top it off, drake was the least powerful dracula presence ive ever seen portrayed; he was a bi*ch of a dracula. And, they made the nightstalkers in such a way as to try and overshadow blade's presence in the film, but they couldn't no matter how hard they tried. Not to mention triple H and the other little bi*ch as vampire underlings that turned in horrible performances. If blade 4 is in the works, and it is planned to be more of ^^this, than they should just stop now. But if it is going to return to the format of 1, or even 2, with serious emphasis on creating a good standalone film as well, then I say do it, it's needed (for the fans).
 11-03-2005, 05:44 PM         #12
alex0966  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait 4 that sh*t
 11-03-2005, 08:25 PM         #13
₪ Skinny Bląc ₪  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skacha said:
Looking forward to a 4th. I doubt Westley would want any part of it though - he was pissed as how the 3rd was made, I hear. Sued them mofos for turning the whole blade 3rd into something totally different from what it should be. I don't blame him for being upset about it though.

If there's a 4th and Westley isn't in it, I ain't watching it. Prop me if you feel me.
3=waste of time and story
 11-03-2005, 10:10 PM         #14
OG Pun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retnuh said:
Simply put, the first two blade movies were good movies, end of story. Although they did differ in format (1 was more gritty and realistic, 2 was more comic book like), they still kept true to form concerning blade, ie. he was the star of the show, nobody overshadowed, or attempted to overshadow him. Blade III was bad, period. Not iight, ok, so so, just BAD. Horrible even. As soon as the movie started with the underling vampires in the pyramid (or whatever it was), i just knew it was gonna be bad. Reynolds was NOT funny at all, beil did not impress me, and whistler died unnecessarily. To top it off, drake was the least powerful dracula presence ive ever seen portrayed; he was a bi*ch of a dracula. And, they made the nightstalkers in such a way as to try and overshadow blade's presence in the film, but they couldn't no matter how hard they tried. Not to mention triple H and the other little bi*ch as vampire underlings that turned in horrible performances. If blade 4 is in the works, and it is planned to be more of ^^this, than they should just stop now. But if it is going to return to the format of 1, or even 2, with serious emphasis on creating a good standalone film as well, then I say do it, it's needed (for the fans).

agreed
 11-04-2005, 08:21 AM         #15
LatinzFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldnt mind a 4th... but i checked IMDB and they didnt have anything on a blade 4... not even a pre production
 11-04-2005, 01:44 PM         #16
deadjunkee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skacha said:

i heard the same, any movies after the 3rd are supposed to focus on the Night Stalkers (Beil & Reynolds).
 12 years ago '04        #17
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Blade 1 and 2 were dope but 3 fell short. A blade 4 could be no worse than 3.

Last edited by money36; 11-05-2005 at 10:45 AM..
 11-05-2005, 07:38 PM         #18
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually own all the Blade movies and like them all even the 3rd although it was the worst of the franchise. David Goyer (director of the third) needs to stick strictly to writing the Blade movies and not directing. Im not opposed to a forth andwould go see it but I dont think the franchise has much life left. Wesley had a real problem with the people working on the 3rd movie and even sued after it was all done. I dont know if they could get him back. But if I was Wesley I would do it. He's been stuck in direct to video hell his last few movies ala Van Damn and Segal.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy