So is BMF the most Dangerous Gang in Detroit, Michigan, Columbus and Atlanta, Georgia

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-03-2006, 12:49 PM         #61
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
I dont have to ask, i live on the east coast now and I'm always laughing at ya'll false flaggers.
im not a flagger, i always thought gangs were stupid and 4 immature lil kids, but they exist
 12 years ago '04        #62
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 Lemmeknow said:
but peeps in cali have more of a reason and history to gangbang as opposed to someone from another part of the nation or world that just picks up a color cuz they think it's cool and is like a new fashion. most people in cali is born in that lifestyle, they don't choose to. also, it's like mad dudes that's not on the west or in cali that's gangbanging have no true meaning of what the hell their in or how it started. they just wear colors, throw up signs, and commit wreckless violence. like that sh*t ain't cool.
well i cant speak for everybody buts thats not me. i grew up with alot Crips(some from Cali) so thats just how it was one day they put me down. im not doin it to say look im a crip or for these bi*ches out here. i did it to Rep my Hood, and the homebois i grew up with when i first got down i looked at it kinda like its a pact with your friends. now me im not the one doin all the reckless stuff when i was younger yeah a little wild wit it. but as i got older i have wisend up. and if i had to do it all over again i probally wouldnt have gotten down. in all honesty.
 05-03-2006, 01:02 PM         #63
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
well i cant speak for everybody buts thats not me. i grew up with alot Crips(some from Cali) so thats just how it was one day they put me down. im not doin it to say look im a crip or for these bi*ches out here. i did it to Rep my Hood, and the homebois i grew up with when i first got down i looked at it kinda like its a pact with your friends. now me im not the one doin all the reckless stuff when i was younger yeah a little wild wit it. but as i got older i have wisend up. and if i had to do it all over again i probally wouldnt have gotten down. in all honesty.

okay, i understand. that's cool if u aren't going around k!lling innocent civilians like these gangbangers up north do. also, i can't blame you. gangbanging is just another form of negative migration. just like drugs and so many other bad sh*t that spreads. in a way i blame the system and not u for joining a gang.
 05-03-2006, 01:04 PM         #64
MaCaDoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
C^'s up cuh ec bkangers 1st ta 190st cuh
 12 years ago '05        #65
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
alot of yall boxden in boys talk too much
 05-03-2006, 02:12 PM         #66
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My d*ck is harder than BMF.
 12 years ago '05        #67
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
I Aint Seen A Folks Up Tag Since Middle School
 12 years ago '04        #68
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
@ n*ggas giving names/info just to try to show how street/down they are. yall must've missed that days lesson about "shutindafucup".....
 12 years ago '04        #69
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 sheppdizzle said:
@ n*ggas giving names/info just to try to show how street/down they are. yall must've missed that days lesson about "shutindafucup".....

word people dropping dimes like a hole in a piggy bank
 12 years ago '05        #70
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
The Fall of BMF Entertainment

On October 28, 2005, the Department of Justice handed down an indictment, naming 30 BMF a.ssociates, including a luxury car dealer in Orlando. The DEA seized $3 million in currency and a.ssets and 2.5 kilograms of cocaine. Charges include conspiracy, money laundering and drug possession with intent to deliver. Prior to this indictment, the DEA had arrested 17 BMF members, seized $11 million and more than 600 kilograms of cocaine.

Investigators say the BMF drug enterprise was able to run smoothly, in part because of the Flenorys' connection with Craig Petties, who is currently on the U.S. Marshals 15 Most Wanted list. Petties is a major drug dealer who authorities say has moved over a thousand kilos of cocaine in Tennessee, Mississippi and Georgia. Petties and his fellow Marshals Top 15 a.ssociate, David Warner, also smuggled large quantities of drugs across the U.S.-Mexico border in 18-wheeler trucks. Police nabbed Warner in July 2005, but Petties is still at large.

Authorities say that over the years, BMF made millions of dollars distributing thousands of kilos of cocaine. They also bought more than $1 million worth of winning Michigan State Lottery tickets in a money-laundering scheme. But the DEA is confident that the reign of BMF is coming to an end.

"For too many years, these drug dealers have poisoned our streets and cast shadows of fear across our communities. These arrests dismantle this drug mob and should significantly impact drug-related crime in the communities where the BMF operated," a DEA official said.

12 years ago '05        #71
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
I thought they were a prison gang or is that the black gorilla family???
 12 years ago '04        #72
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
BMF get alot of money

it dont MATTER

CASE CLOSED
 05-03-2006, 08:04 PM         #73
Tha_Boss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALL YALL NEED TO SHUT THE fu*k UP .......
 12 years ago '05        #74
OD184 5 heat pts
space
space
$712 | Props total: 368 368
BMF was the original black mob that had branchs across the nation. most old school cats in down with them. loon's pops was like a capo in the BMF. the new guys are down but they aint the original ones, but BMF is HUGE but quiet.
 12 years ago '05        #75
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
Thistle: (n.) Saddest dude on boxden mad cause I make more then his Koala bear petting parents...From the hardest place on earth Sydney Australia. [Mysonne @ at you.] A boomerang chucking, outback barbie shrimp thrower. Can be found online at 3am, due of lack of job.[His mom must be proud]... also see Homo...

LMFAO
 05-03-2006, 09:43 PM         #76
2 sik widd it  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damb daz alot of cash mang .... didnt even know about dez cats
 05-03-2006, 10:17 PM         #77
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BMF is weak like clock radio speakers.
 05-03-2006, 10:32 PM         #78
_-Daniel-_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was talking to DJ folk slick pullas dj

and he fu*ks with jeezy and bmf

and he was mad as hell at VIBE'S article on bmf saying that they were dry snitching

so yall cant be much worse lol
 05-03-2006, 10:53 PM         #79
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody on Boxden or any other hip-hop message board on "deep in the streets" or whatever because if you WERE......you wouldn't be on Boxden or any message board. You would be out on the block, doing your dirt.

We don't believe you...you need more people.
 12 years ago '04        #80
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 Scribbler said:
Nobody on Boxden or any other hip-hop message board on "deep in the streets" or whatever because if you WERE......you wouldn't be on Boxden or any message board. You would be out on the block, doing your dirt.

We don't believe you...you need more people.
and what kind of dirt would/should we be doin?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy