So is BMF the most Dangerous Gang in Detroit, Michigan, Columbus and Atlanta, Georgia

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
none of ya n*ggas is gangsta.. so stfu and stop talken out ya a.ss !
 12 years ago '04        #22
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
whut cuz?
whut up gangsta?

you can see ME bouncin in the club wit MY crip rag.....
 10-31-2005, 02:27 PM         #23
DEEPEE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdahudawg said:
whut cuz?
whut up gangsta?

you can see ME bouncin in the club wit MY crip rag.....
Now we all know you're talking sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #24
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
Crazy thing...they'll probably only get Meech on tax evasion...bet he's nowhere near the dope. He'll probably do like 12 months at the most.
 10-31-2005, 05:19 PM         #25
PIECESOFAMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangs=ignorance in one of its highest forms also bmf yea they gettin moeny but they some of the stupidess muthafu*kas in the world...everyone seems to forget the code of the streets silence...if u uin the streets be smart dont be all over dvds the smack for example flauntin how u organized crime units and all that cause basically the hip hop police is watchin and taskin notes like ooh word look at these monkey a.ss n*ggas we didnt know it would be this easy...now i heard they raided alot of they spots and alot of them is gettin indicted as we speak...but it figures...stupid a.sses. i have no remorse for people who aint for the prosperity of our people or who live up to and potray every negative image and stereotype about black men
 10-31-2005, 05:21 PM         #26
PIECESOFAMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEEPEE said:
Haven't none of you heard that loads of them have just been arrested and found with a huge loads of drugs. They are reposessing all their houses too. It's corny but its true, if you live that life you either end up dead or in jail.

couldnt have said it better myself fam
 12 years ago '04        #27
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
 PIECESOFAMAN said:
gangs=ignorance in one of its highest forms also bmf yea they gettin moeny but they some of the stupidess muthafu*kas in the world...everyone seems to forget the code of the streets silence...if u uin the streets be smart dont be all over dvds the smack for example flauntin how u organized crime units and all that cause basically the hip hop police is watchin and taskin notes like ooh word look at these monkey a.ss n*ggas we didnt know it would be this easy...now i heard they raided alot of they spots and alot of them is gettin indicted as we speak...but it figures...stupid a.sses. i have no remorse for people who aint for the prosperity of our people or who live up to and potray every negative image and stereotype about black men
true but if they got away with this sh*t for about 20 years ima tip my hat to them n*ggas becuz it usually takes a year or 2 before n*ggas running a big moeny making scheme get too comfortable and get caught up in the bullsh*t and dumb sh*t thinking htere hot sh*t.....This sh*t took years and they might not even get the big dawgs for alot of time
 10-31-2005, 07:51 PM         #28
bigteezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Them alphabet boys are always watchen!
 10-31-2005, 08:03 PM         #29
Shadyconflictz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElzDS Aye said:
shut yo bi*ch a.ss up n*gga, crip my a.ss
shut up no d!k rydaz allowed go rep ur set sumwhea elze internet thug
 12 years ago '05        #30
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
damn this sh*t is gettin ridiculous now
 11-01-2005, 12:47 AM         #31
tony164  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo dont get caught up in the hype i personally knew one of the guys who got busted in orlando, i went to high school wit em, he was a good kid , madd young only about 22 or 23 years old, i been in alot of those whips u seen on tv and smack, he wasnt no ganster or nothin like dat, but he was around alot of em, and he jus got caught up. i could tell u 1 thing tho them n*ggas had moneyyy, only last year the same kid was drivin a fu*kin old beat up cattilac, next thing u know gt coups bmws u name it they had it. its really sad when i saw him on the news. wow everything all gone like dat
 12 years ago '05        #32
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504
 reggieblac said:
I been seein these n*ggas before i was hearin bout them. I used to see them all the time in the club. In our clubs you might see damn near any celeb at any given time, and see how they do it, but ive never seen nobody do it like these cats. I see why now. These n*ggas were doin it bigger than Ray. I did the math and its like $600,000,000 a year. WHAT THE fu*k YOU GONE DO WITH ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! How you gone hid that sh*t??

Naw Homie....Rayful crew made 700,000,000 a year and that was only in the DC METRO....They did it big tho
 11-01-2005, 08:24 AM         #33
wabber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If someone PM's me to tell me which SMACK DVD that BMF is on I will prop u back.
 12 years ago '05        #34
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
props
 12 years ago '05        #35
aceboogie83 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 1 1
 C.R.I.P. said:
No im tryna get down wit BMF cause them n*ggaz makin money. And as far as not put me on for nothing. Id run a couple of mission just like i had to do to get my flag pimpin.
your lame, people should just wanna put you down. By trying as hard as you can to be down you eventually gonna get punked.

Last edited by aceboogie83; 11-01-2005 at 08:48 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #36
icegrill 
space
space
$654 | Props total: 7 7
i know some of 'em n*ggaz was on one of the Smack DVD's, but i got the feeling one of 'em n*ggaz on the cover of Smack got k!lled when they tried to get at Gucci Mane...can someone let me know what's good wit this
 12 years ago '05        #37
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 C.R.I.P. said:
No im tryna get down wit BMF cause them n*ggaz makin money. And as far as not put me on for nothing. Id run a couple of mission just like i had to do to get my flag pimpin.
mission to get ya flag? u a pawn my dude.....lol
 12 years ago '05        #38
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
the gang sh*t is weak and for the ignorant.... thats why everybody went back to bangin on whoever not strugglin wit u ova here.... but them BMF nigg@s was what it was really about...stackin paper...they shoulda waited for blue divincci to go platnium then stunted....even tho he's not that good.....anyway if u in a gang AND U NOT GETTIN THAT GUAP u just a pu$$y running errands lol ....aint no body gonna tell the kid what and what not to do....says WHO me and my model 27 and 23 config'd.....but did u see the guns jeezy had in that dvd....SCREAM AT ME
 12 years ago '04        #39
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 LuDerCriS said:
mission to get ya flag? u a pawn my dude.....lol
naw neva that everybody has to prove they down so they either robbin somethin or shootin somebody thats the way it is.
 12 years ago '04        #40
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
CRIP, your so hood... I wish we could all be as hood as you. STRAIGHT GANGSTA. Robbin and shootin mo fu*ka's, you a straight G!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA :finger: :thumbsdow
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy