Oct 28 - 50 Cent Wants to Buy Interscope.

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-12-2006, 01:33 PM         #121
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interscope generates over 4 billion dollars yearly, how in the hell is he going to buy Interscope?! He don't even have one-billion, what he gone "lease to buy" or take a loan from "JB-Morgen Chase", or tell them to put it on his tab
 11 years ago '04        #122
thefranchise9 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
The Minute he buys Interscope is the minute Interscope will die!!!
 09-12-2006, 09:50 PM         #123
CrackMp3z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude is making 70% of black music at interscope, but interscope has so many white artists that make them more money then he does for them.
 11 years ago '05        #124
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
fiddy is a smart businessman, i aint gon talk bout his rappin, hes a smart businessman
 11 years ago '06        #125
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 MistahBloom said:
Stop hatin, the mans gonna buy the company that blew him up, but nobody will remember him? If people still remember MC Hammer, they'll damn sure remember fiddy. Yeah "Nas and Jay-Z is the greatest thing to hit the hip hop world ever" is big news, but if 50 buys Interscope that'll be bigger than damn near anything, if only from the racial perspective. "Black rapper buys out white-owned company that blew him up"

I agree!! Though I don't like him as a person I do gotta say he's smart. Jay and 50 are both smart. :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #126
CoNNECTICUT 
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
Most n*ggas is like I want a deal w/ Interscope, I'm like dumb n*gga I'm trynna buy it
 09-12-2006, 10:51 PM         #127
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good bye interstcope it going to be turned into sh*t now
 09-12-2006, 10:51 PM         #128
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dun c how hes doin 70% of black music on the label.. massacre didnt even do as good...
 11 years ago '04        #129
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
jayz will own his masters in a few years if he don't already, are you serious jay is NUMBER one son..."bigger" than puff!
HA HA that was funny Bigger than Puff...lol
oh yeah 2PAC 4 EVER n*ggaS!! Okay anyway, ...
 09-13-2006, 06:31 PM         #130
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man the more i see it - the whole game 50 beef been looking suspicous since day 1...i think this n*ggas have a long term investment or a plan t orebring the whole east coats/west coast beef but this time just masterfully crafted..

youll see how it plays out if fifty ever convinces iovine to sell his empire. I highly doubt it whataver amount 50 is willing to put up for interscope = nothing compared to the revenues in a lifetime.
 11 years ago '05        #131
Reeferman420 
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
ill bet 100 bucks game and fifty beef is fake, and in ten years they going to be do the nas and jay z and put out a song together and work each others album or some sh*t like that
 11 years ago '04        #132
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,114 | Props total: 5400 5400
hopefully he can do it. im no 50 cent fan, but i would love to see a black man owning a record company. and unlike jayz not just mangaging or lack of managing his talent.
 09-13-2006, 07:07 PM         #133
muscleman_3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his money ain't dat long, they making 2 much money off him to dat, dats like tryin buy the playboy mansion from hugh hefner
 11 years ago '04        #134
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Solearius said:
50 wants to be JAY! lol

n*gga,JAY DON'T OWN DEF JAM

50 WANTS TO BE A "REAL BOSS"

i hope he does it
 11 years ago '04        #135
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
Sheeeit. This nig might be able to do that in a minute. I kinda hate to believe it, but i think he will still generate most of the sales for the next few years, but the sales of ALL his artists' upcoming releases will only amount to Dre's Detox, or even less.
50 aint even got as much money as Em or Dre... they wouldnt let 50, someone below them, come buy out the fu*kin company they work for... lmao. aint gonna happen.
 11 years ago '06        #136
itsmo.tv 
space
space
space
$73 | Props total: 0 0
wow. 50 making moves.
 09-14-2006, 11:35 AM         #137
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigtrevdogg said:
i really don't think 50 has enough to buy interscope. interscope is one of the largest, if not largest record company in the world. the people(iovine and fields) behind interscope got way more cake than 50. 50 acts likes he is the only one over there selling records and can buy the label. when they got U2, sting, will smith, eminem, dre and sheryl crow who all have more a.ssets than him.............he's talkin out his azz again...........but it is good to have ambition.

Universal Music Group is the largest record company in the world with the largest library of publishing & ASCAPS, they own Defjam, Interscope, Cash Money, and all these little subsidary labels except Sony Music Group & Warner Bros. Music Group. Badboy is under Atlantic, Atlantic is under Warner Brother Music Group.

^^^Warner Music Group Online Privacy Notice
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used at this Warner Music Group site. Click here for a list of the Warner Music Group businesses whose sites are governed by this Privacy Notice.

Source:

Universal Music Group and this site care about your privacy. Universal Music Group consists of: Interscope Records, A&M Records, Geffen Records, Dreamworks Records, Island Def Jam Music Group, Lost Highway Records, MCA Nashville, Mercury Records, Motown Records, Universal Records, Verve Music Group, Universal Classics and Universal Music Enterprises as well as a multitude of record labels owned or distributed by its record company subsidiaries around the world. This privacy policy tells you what information we collect at our web sites and how we use it. If you choose to visit any of the Universal Music Group web sites, your visit is subject to this privacy policy, and you agree to the terms of it.

Source:

Sony BMG owns Columbia, Epic, and Legacy.

Zomba Label Group owns Jive, So So Def, Volcano Record & Verity Records.

50 doesn't even have enough money to buy Aftermath from Dr. Dre, so how in the hell is he going to buy Interscope from Universal? All yall little favorite rappers and producers are not the real bosses. The real bosses are 50 year old billionaire racists caucasian men taking viagara having heart attacks.

Rocafella<Defjam<UMG
G-Unit<Shady<Aftermath<Interscope<UMG
Cash Money<Universal Records<UMG
Bad Boy<Atlantic<Warner Bros.
Star-Track<Interscope<UMG
Re-Up Gang<Jive<Zomba

Look at all that cake that has to be split up, these little millions aint sh*t to the billions they make exploiting artists, selling posters, movies, concerts, stickers, toys, t-shirts, whatever you name it. They get their cut and guess who get's paid first? Guess who gets paid last? You guessed it, the artist. You won't make no money in this game unless you are a top CEO or doing side hustles like owning your own production company under no one. If you do make some money it won't be sh*t compared to what you made the people over you.

While you out there sweating, rapping, straining your vocals doing concerts, getting shot at, buying chains, paying security, manager, attorney's, limousine drivers, buying whip's, mansions, f*cking nasty b*tches then getting sued, falling out with your friends over petty cake, putting your blood, sweat, and tears in this sh*t, losing family, touring getting 40 mins. of sleep a day, racking your brain over making a new hit, getting frustrated trying to keep up and sell this image to the youth because you owe labels, or this or that person, the big fat white dude (no disrespect to white people in general) is sitting at his desk laughing, getting head from some dumb blonder eighteen year old freak, watching his billion dollars increase by the day on his computer.

These rappers be actually thinking they doing something "stuntin", "buyin ice", "pimpin they rides", "getting all the hoes", n*gga's is idiots working for crumbs, being modern day slaves and don't even know it. They make more money then a lot of us, some don't , but that aint sh*t compared to the income they making for somebody else that they could be making for themselves if they would just smarten the f*ck up and learn the business to it's entirety! Rappers only get about 0.005% of the money the generate. 50 Cent, since he's the CEO of his label he made about 0.025% that's like 25 mil which aint bad for the average male, but compared to the billions he generate , YES! 50 makes off his money off his other ventures and side deals.

Oh yeah, Jay is only the President of Defjam, not the CEO or a Co-Chairman! So he doesn't run sh*t, all he has is the power over the artists he's like their McDonalds manager or somethin. Jay-Z can be vetoed out of his position at anytime and his whole entire label can be drop at the snap of the fingers.

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 09-14-2006 at 12:06 PM..
 09-14-2006, 12:04 PM         #138
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people cant own majors....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy