Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,156 | Props total: 1495 1495
 MegaTON said:
actually not
i know a white girl who had a 100 pounds of extacy no time at all

That bi*ch snitched then...Cuz you get a year per X-Pill
 10-30-2005, 04:31 AM         #42
stfukthnx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maseface80 said:
Anytime a black person, or people, try to make a lil doe, they come and shut em down..
Yup. It's cause they are black. It's not cause the drugs they sell are illegal, it's not cause everything they do is against the law, NO, it's cause they are black. :rolleyes: ;\

People never cease to amaze me.
 12 years ago '04        #43
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,939 | Props total: 232 232
If u black it seems like they r watchin u harder even if u makin legal doe especially when u be flaugin/flossin.Its prolly 10x deeper nonblack gangs/groups doin all type of illegal sh*t 10x that they were/are. but blacks showin off get caught up n start being sloppy n all.
 12 years ago '04        #44
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
damn i didn't no them n*ggas was in the d to. it's only so long a n*gga can be in the game. you can't sell dope forever. that sh*t will catch up with you one way or the other.
 12 years ago '04        #45
BCUZ187 
space
space
$122 | Props total: 0 0
im from louisville,kentucky i kno a couple of them n*ggaz ima holla at em and see whats up them n*ggaz got it on lock
 12 years ago '05        #46
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$10,682 | Props total: 6464 6464
 dtownboy313 said:
damn i didn't no them n*ggas was in the d to. it's only so long a n*gga can be in the game. you can't sell dope forever. that sh*t will catch up with you one way or the other.
unless you work for pfizer
 11-01-2005, 12:26 AM         #47
geemoney101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel you fam thats how we all get hit. the gov. want in on all our paper no matter what. them alphabet boys been had us under survailence. since the day they introduced the product. that was they whole goal ! i have nothing but respect for bmf, i understood the movement. (so yall say wut yall want)
*******REAL REC REAL*******

stay up MEECH !!!!!!!

prop if u want (real rec real)
FLASH "King of the South" (where im from)
 11-01-2005, 12:33 AM         #48
geemoney101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel you fam thats how we all get hit. the gov. want in on all our paper no matter what. them alphabet boys been had us under survailence. since the day they introduced the product. that was they whole goal ! i have nothing but respect for bmf, i understood the movement. (so yall say wut yall want)
*******REAL REC REAL*******

stay up MEECH !!!!!!!

prop if u want (real rec real)
FLASH "King of the South" (where im from)
 12 years ago '04        #49
eMJay 
space
space
$812 | Props total: 0 0
arms trading and drug dealing should be left up to the professionals.

let that be a lesson for any other black,white or purple people out there considering that occupation.

ya dig?
 12 years ago '04        #50
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
lol @ you morons shouting sh*t like "Free Meech" and "fu*k Snitches"...

I dont know why you feel sorry for BMF members and actually hope they get through they cases when they been linked to many murders and 600 some kilos of coke.

Just pure stupidity.
 12 years ago '04        #51
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
no internet sites had anything to do with them gettin busted, feds been watchin them folks for a long time
exactly and that smack dvd sh*t didn't help either.... but in the end when you put yourself on front street like that.. that's what happens..........

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-01-2005 at 04:58 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #52
Briellz 
space
space
$1,278 | Props total: 21 21
I wanna see some pics of these cars and houses.......Anybody got that smack video???

Last edited by Briellz; 11-01-2005 at 09:24 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #53
Briellz 
space
space
$1,278 | Props total: 21 21

they have pics of the limo
 11-01-2005, 09:30 PM         #54
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:

I dont know why you feel sorry for BMF members and actually hope they get through they cases when they been linked to many murders and 600 some kilos of coke.

Just pure stupidity.
I feel u dude. Props.
 12 years ago '04        #55
jaynat603 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 250 250
lol it's funny everybody forgot when them fools was braggin they're still in the game on the smack dvd meaning more than music. c'mon man all the money in the world and these n*ggas can't afford common sense...them n*ggas deserve every indictment.they might as well keep an account on each operation and move they make thats illegal and put it on dvd for show. do some history like for example; STOP SNITCHIN DVD... any hustler know what and what not to brag about. remaining low key keeps the snakes and snitches away.

being stupid is an option that they unfortunately chose
 12 years ago '04        #56
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 2287 2287
smack dvd lol n*ggas be on them dvds actin dumb n*gga keep ur guns drugs n all other activities to urself and also keep that sh*t off the net cuz these n*ggas on boxden be talkin ya dig
 11-02-2005, 11:59 PM         #57
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
preachin cuz u use legal drugs stfu n*gga
that quote was fo' da haters...and sense i don't put hate on anybody's opinion and thoughts...n*gga this is a forum, the purpose is to "speak" so why stfu...and n*gga i don't use, so don't throw ya guilt off on me...and matter fact just keep ya reply's to yourself...and off my tag homie..
thanx, :finger: you've done BX a good service by gettin off my d!ck

fo' da haters a.ss n*ggas.....im so sick and tired of this sh*t....if you don't agree, state yo claim...but don't get rep off my, and don't hate n*gga...articulate yo own thoughts and criticize them...cuz i honestly don't give a fu*k...
 11-03-2005, 12:05 AM         #58
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:

Just pure stupidity.
I don't know about all that but i hate Bush with a muthafu*kin passion, but then again you can't do nothing but sorry for G. W. Bush...He's snorted hella kilos of coke, and allows it to come in this country everyday....and he's linked to so many deaths im not even gone start counting...but why ain't nobody criticizing him. Do you honestly think drug trafficing dominated by blacks, um n*gga get a clue. the only thing we got on lock is black hair care products, durags. So im not fina hate the on BMF, hate on the society that is letting this happen, hate on the CIA, and FBI not stopping this before the deaths and the coke moving throughout our neighborhoods, hate on Smack DVD for air"ing" out n*ggas dirty laundry and the hustle, but don't blame dem cats for doin what they did. n*gga thats the american way.....so again i say...

"Only the White Man can profit from pain, If you black, that sh*t better be positive or your a.ss will burn..."
~Chris Rock

:applause:

Last edited by maseface80; 11-03-2005 at 12:12 AM..
 11-04-2005, 11:56 AM         #59
geemoney101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you aint never lie!!! propz
 12 years ago '04        #60
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 maseface80 said:
I don't know about all that but i hate Bush with a muthafu*kin passion, but then again you can't do nothing but sorry for G. W. Bush...He's snorted hella kilos of coke, and allows it to come in this country everyday....and he's linked to so many deaths im not even gone start counting...but why ain't nobody criticizing him. Do you honestly think drug trafficing dominated by blacks, um n*gga get a clue. the only thing we got on lock is black hair care products, durags. So im not fina hate the on BMF, hate on the society that is letting this happen, hate on the CIA, and FBI not stopping this before the deaths and the coke moving throughout our neighborhoods, hate on Smack DVD for air"ing" out n*ggas dirty laundry and the hustle, but don't blame dem cats for doin what they did. n*gga thats the american way.....so again i say...

"Only the White Man can profit from pain, If you black, that sh*t better be positive or your a.ss will burn..."
~Chris Rock

:applause:
Real talk. you get props.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy